Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,524 members, 7,837,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

I'm No Longer In Love With My Boyfriend, He Is Lazy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm No Longer In Love With My Boyfriend, He Is Lazy (1784 Views)

Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) / I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm No Longer In Love With My Boyfriend, He Is Lazy by Talk2Bella(f): 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
Am no longer in love with my boyfriend and I don't know how to tell him that to his face. He's not doing things that give me courage. I see him as lazy and not working hard enough. Please help me

Talk2Bella.

There are several ways you can break up with someone, but the attitude in which we carry out this act is what makes any breakup easy.

Why do you think he’s lazy? There’s a huge difference between someone being lazy and things not working out for them yet, does he sit at home all day and do nothing? No matter how you see someone, you can’ tell how hard enough they are working to better their lives.

He doesn’t give you enough courage, well sweetheart you already see him as being lazy, no matter how much he might try to encourage you, you’d never take him serious because you already see him as being beneath you.

Letting him go now might not be the best way, you might just loose a diamond in the rough because of your impatience, why not try to encourage him, build him, stand by him, give him courage and watch him become the man you want, this is no easy task but with a little more love and patience I believe things might work out.

Try it this way first, and see how it goes; remember see him as a human being first, then as a man second, then as your lover and accord him the respect he deserves.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/10/im-no-longer-in-love-with-my-boyfriend.html
Re: I'm No Longer In Love With My Boyfriend, He Is Lazy by Oluwaplumpie(m): 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2016
So I'm guessing u fell in love with him because he was exceptionally hard working? Loads and piles of crap. Take a walk and get it over with and stop looking for someone that'll make u feel good about it.
Re: I'm No Longer In Love With My Boyfriend, He Is Lazy by Talk2Bella(f): 4:24pm On Oct 04, 2016
Oluwaplumpie:
So I'm guessing u fell in love with him because he was exceptionally hard working? Loads and piles of crap. Take a walk and get it over with and stop looking for someone that'll make u feel good about it.

That might not be the case
Re: I'm No Longer In Love With My Boyfriend, He Is Lazy by Akanbibabatunde(m): 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2016
Aghaaaa! All this relationship palava you are sharing sef angry... BTW, is that a ripe pimple on your forehead Bella Chai! Fine geh.. grin. Bring your head let me press it before it drips into your mouth undecided
Re: I'm No Longer In Love With My Boyfriend, He Is Lazy by fullstreets: 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2016
So u r feeling lazy to look into his face n break up with him?
Re: I'm No Longer In Love With My Boyfriend, He Is Lazy by bitchcrafts: 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2016
So far hes not lazy between the sheets, his condition stil get remedy nah
Re: I'm No Longer In Love With My Boyfriend, He Is Lazy by Talk2Bella(f): 10:29pm On Oct 04, 2016
fullstreets:
So u r feeling lazy to look into his face n break up with him?

lool
Re: I'm No Longer In Love With My Boyfriend, He Is Lazy by Talk2Bella(f): 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2016
bitchcrafts:
So far hes not lazy between the sheets, his condition stil get remedy nah

hw u take know? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm No Longer In Love With My Boyfriend, He Is Lazy by bitchcrafts: 10:33pm On Oct 04, 2016
Talk2Bella:

hw u take know? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
know wetin
Re: I'm No Longer In Love With My Boyfriend, He Is Lazy by Talk2Bella(f): 10:36pm On Oct 04, 2016
bitchcrafts:
know wetin

him still de do well?
Re: I'm No Longer In Love With My Boyfriend, He Is Lazy by bitchcrafts: 10:39pm On Oct 04, 2016
Talk2Bella:

him still de do well?
I wasnt asking u dat nah Bella haba. U go skool at all?
Re: I'm No Longer In Love With My Boyfriend, He Is Lazy by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 04, 2016
Talk2Bella:

him still de do well?
you still haven't told us where you get this fictions from
Re: I'm No Longer In Love With My Boyfriend, He Is Lazy by youngberry001(m): 11:18pm On Oct 04, 2016
In this fvcking lier Talk2Bella thread.....

Gotta run awt!!

Re: I'm No Longer In Love With My Boyfriend, He Is Lazy by Talk2Bella(f): 11:54pm On Oct 04, 2016
bitchcrafts:
I wasnt asking u dat nah Bella haba. U go skool at all?

loool
of cos I knew u weren't askin me

I go sch small
Re: I'm No Longer In Love With My Boyfriend, He Is Lazy by Ifakiland(m): 12:00am On Oct 05, 2016
Funny how a gal finks she's all a guy finKs abt...my dear ure probably d bad luck in his life...hurry up with d breakup and free a nigger's destiny biko!

1 Like

Re: I'm No Longer In Love With My Boyfriend, He Is Lazy by Winnelyn(f): 12:03am On Oct 05, 2016
too many posts already undecided undecided nd non is gracing fp why?? cry
Re: I'm No Longer In Love With My Boyfriend, He Is Lazy by Talk2Bella(f): 12:07am On Oct 05, 2016
Winnelyn:
too many posts already undecided undecided nd non is gracing fp why?? cry

it's not about front page, u don't know how important nairaland is do ya? wink
Re: I'm No Longer In Love With My Boyfriend, He Is Lazy by Winnelyn(f): 12:11am On Oct 05, 2016
Talk2Bella:

it's not about front page, u don't know how important nairaland is do ya? wink

oh well then pls enlighten me more undecided
Re: I'm No Longer In Love With My Boyfriend, He Is Lazy by greatwhite(m): 1:16am On Oct 05, 2016
So the dude is lazy. His lazy state makes him unattractive. What attracted her to him in the first place? The inspiration behind the love is now dead. Thanks to laziness. Na money mata be dis o. Now she want bella to teach her hw to break up. grin

She should Google it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Newbiee!! / How Many Nairaland Likes You've Got? Flaunt It / This Is Serious!! An Upcoming Slay Queen & Her Oversized Watermelons!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.