Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll (18615 Views)

APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost / Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard / Tinubu Faces Dilemma Over Ondo Governorship Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
Senator Tayo Alasoadura, the embattled Nigerian senator representing Ondo Central in the National Assembly has pleaded with the National Leaders of the All Progressives Congress (APC) to work for the victory of the party in the November 26th, 2016 governorship election in Ondo state.

Alasoadura, known for his foul-mouthed utterances made the plea on Monday while speaking with journalists in Akure, over the dust raised by the emergence of Rotimi Akeredolu as the governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Ondo state.

Alasoadura specifically begged the party’s National Leader, Bola Tinubu describing him as one of the leaders that has made a landmark in the regional Southwest politics of the country.

Although Mr. Alasoadura acknowledged that there are issues between him and Mr. Tinubu he, however, noted that what is currently at stake is how to win the November 26th, 2016 governorship election for the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Ondo state.

“What is gone is bygone and am looking forward to the future, but he (Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu) is our leader, and he will remain our leader, and he represents the leadership in the Southwest.

“I take him (Tinubu) has my leader, and I will represent him anywhere or everywhere because Asiwaju is a focused leader, he follows his heart, and that had also brought him forward to where he’s today.

“I pray one of this days we will sit down and talk and I will ask him ‘my leader what have I done, that you have not done before’ that is the question I will ask him anytime I have time to sit down with him,” he said.

The embattled senator who is also a chieftain of the APC in the state regretted the internal crisis rocking the opposition party in the state, which has further polarized the members since the emergence of Mr. Rotimi Akeredolu as the party’s governorship candidate.

He acknowledged that the emergence of Mr. Akeredolu as the governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Ondo state has again led to division within the members of the opposition party in the state.

He also added that danger of not halting immediately all attitudes working against the victory of the APC in the November 2016 governorship election in Ondo state would be dangerous to the wellbeing of the people and members of the party.

“We want to plead with our leaders at the National level wholeheartedly and more importantly our dear Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and all other concerned citizens to candidly bear with us and our idiosyncrasies in Ondo state”, the beleaguered senator said.

Mr. Alasoadura pleaded the aggrieved aspirants of the party who contested during the September 3rd, 2016 governorship primary election to bury the hatchet and work for the success of the party in the November poll.

“What is, therefore, reasonable to do is to move on so that posterity will not judge us harshly for sacrificing the good for our people on the altar of personal aspirations.

“In the light of the foregoing, we passionately plead with all aspirants in the governorship primary election, all leaders and members of APC in Ondo state to embrace peace and let us collectively work for the success of our candidate.”

He called on all supporters and members of the APC in the state to rally behind Mr. Akeredolu noting that the party was prepared to win landslide the forthcoming governorship election in the state.

“We cannot afford to be in opposition to the government of President Muhammadu Buhari for the sake of one man who had eight years worked for himself and cared for his heart alone” Mr. Alasoadura further said referring to Ondo state governor, Olusegun Mimiko

The APC chieftain maintained that the opposition party would wrestle power from the PDP in the state adding that the defection of Mr. Olusola Oke from the party to the new Alliance for Democracy (AD) cannot affect the party’s chances in winning the November governorship poll.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/10/04/senator-alasoaduro-begs-apc-national-leader-tinubu-over-ondo-governorship-poll

Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by Young03(m): 5:02pm On Oct 04, 2016
tinubu z now a mere politician

yadiba

me likey

7 Likes

Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2016
I will prefer PDP winning the election than APC getting a chance... #IstandwithTinubu

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by FagsamPHP(m): 5:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
lol.. no be this Idiot Alasoadura caught on camera shouting "Oluwa ose o ati bo lowo tinubu" immediately the primary results was announced..... una neva see anything, no chance for u people here!

PDP
AD
APC

that's d result of the election in advance..

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by GoggleB(m): 6:20pm On Oct 04, 2016
APC is just full of Stoopid people and chronic liars.

The same Alasoadura that was ranting that God has delivered them from Tinubu.

Alasoadura is just an idiot..

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by Alphaoscar: 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2016
GoggleB:

Alasoepe is only looking for someone to help him fight Mimiko and he will go back to his stupid self after the election.

Very stupid man

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by Alphaoscar: 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2016
Ondo APC should carry their cross alone.

4 Likes

Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by modath(f): 5:38am On Oct 05, 2016
Na wah.... These people should pick one narrative and stick to it, In one breath Tinubu is surplus to requirement, in the next, he is the lifeblood of their party.. For every action, there is a reaction, for every act, consequence awaits...

Alasoadura and his oversized coats (+their support base) should have known 7 isn't the only thing after 6...

Did they not think their actions through? sad

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by TPAND(f): 6:02am On Oct 05, 2016
Tinubu has been relegated to the sidelines in APC and forced to live in the confines of Burdillon like a mad man living in an asylum. Serves him right, he sold the south (the foolish ones not me) to the north. Now he is getting to shove the bitter pill of being used and dumped down his throat.

I knew his career in APC was near end, when Dino threatened to impregnate his wife and even walked the streets of Burdillon. Goes to show that Saraki sef his hunting the downfall of Tinubu so that he can also get control of the west. I am so happy APC, Buhari and Oyegun are curtailing his Godfatherism. We need no political warlords, we say no to imposition of candidates. Let the best man win freely and fairly

Tinubu's political career has come to a sudden end. What goes up must surely come down

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by Buhari4dullard: 8:15am On Oct 05, 2016
[size=16pt]Tinubu, APC has insulted you too much.

Show them who you are.[/size]

15 Likes

Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:17am On Oct 05, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

Tinubu should leave APC grin grin grin
Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by afroniger: 8:17am On Oct 05, 2016
He has seen the handwriting on the wall, hence this release. But it's too late.
Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by hazyfm1: 8:18am On Oct 05, 2016
I don't see APC winning Ondo without Tinubu

That's what happens when you build your party around one person

7 Likes

Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by Philinho(m): 8:18am On Oct 05, 2016
The supremacy fight is sweet, let it continue

2 Likes

Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by ceeethru(m): 8:21am On Oct 05, 2016
If you are a business man, face your business! if you are a student, face your studies! please ignore these goats called leaders with their crises.

16 Likes

Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 05, 2016
Tinubu : Baba De Baba.

2 Likes

Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by Sylvarresta(m): 8:22am On Oct 05, 2016
TPAND:
Tinubu has been relegated to the sidelines in APC and forced to live in the confines of Burdillon like a mad man living in an asylum. Serves him right, he sold the south (the foolish ones not me) to the north. Now he is getting to shove the bitter pill of being used and dumped down his throat.

I knew his career in APC was near end, when Dino threatened to impregnate his wife and even walked the streets of Burdillon. Goes to show that Saraki sef his hunting the downfall of Tinubu so that he can also get control of the west. I am so happy APC, Buhari and Oyegun are curtailing his Godfatherism. We need no political warlords, we say no to imposition of candidates. Let the best man win freely and fairly

Tinubu's political career has come to a sudden end. What goes up must surely come down
This is what happens when people who doesn't know anything about politics sha want to talk, Imagine d beautiful nonsense you wrote 'Tinubu political career has come than end'....
dude where are you from? you don't know anything about the man just STFU

Even pdp members are falling over to align with him, not to talk of Atiku.... Just tell me one politician in your region that can stand politically with Tinubu

I pray hatred doesn't kill

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by heilige(m): 8:22am On Oct 05, 2016
He should align behind tinunbu, and obey ASAP
Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by heilige(m): 8:22am On Oct 05, 2016
He should align behind tinunbu, and obey
He should go behind tinunbu, and obey
Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by martineverest(m): 8:23am On Oct 05, 2016
i dont know y yoruba people over-respect some people that think they are gods..........y beg him??

I trust my fellow niger-deltans......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by anigbajumo(m): 8:23am On Oct 05, 2016

Chai,bola ilori's statement has started given them headache. Lol,Oyegun is sinking APC like grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 05, 2016
Why beg him? If a so called national leader decides to tell aggrieved members of his party to move to another party, and then refuse to work for his party's victory in the polls, he should be sanctioned for anti-party activities rather than begged. He is not above the party. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by Mufasa27(m): 8:24am On Oct 05, 2016
Lol this is getting interesting... grin

Asiwaju, me nor go forgive you ooo for brainwashing my people (Yorubas) to vote for this herdsman we call our president...

I think nemesis is catching up with you sirgrin

4 Likes

Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by shaddoww: 8:24am On Oct 05, 2016
It's too late.
Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by Oceemo(m): 8:26am On Oct 05, 2016
Tinubu the super star politician that his news is never scarce on the front page everyday. U sabi
Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by JEWELCOSMETICS: 8:26am On Oct 05, 2016
Ok
Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by onatisi(m): 8:27am On Oct 05, 2016
GoggleB:

it is all politics. Dont ever believe a word from any politician. What do u expect him to say to the press if not what he is saying?
Tinubu I believe is far smarter and knows what is happening. Tinubu will rather work against apc and make them lose so that it will appear that without him there is nothing apc south west can do. He cant go to akeredolu because that will be a sign of surrender and humiliation so the best thing to do is to make sure akeredolu loses,but the danger here is if this happens it will give the northern apc factions and most especially the atiku and buhari faction(cpc) the advantage of nailing tinubu finally because they will let buhari realise that tinubu isn't a man to be trusted to stick to party loyalty if his interest is not there ,we all know how buhari values party loyalty this mainly because of his background in the military that makes him believe you must stick with your people no matter the situation. If news that tinubu has directed his boys to move to AD and work for AD is true then It shows that tinubu is ready and not afraid to dump apc anytime

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by Bobby4090: 8:27am On Oct 05, 2016
TPAND:

Tinubus political career can never come to an end because unlike others he is not contesting any position. He is only fighting on behalf of his boys and not directly contesting. And for your info, its Buhari that is now making Tinubu very relevant now by not ruling well. If Buhari was doing well and the change he promised is being seen by Nigerians then evevryone would have told Tinubu to shut up.
But because people are suffering due to the failure of Buhari to tackle the economy 80% of Nigerians are now looking for another saviour outside Buhari which is sad.
Take it from me, APC will break up end of next year just before campaigns for primaries will start. Tinubu, Saraki and Atiku, kwakwanso will join forces with PDP to form a new party and so long as the suffering we are witnessing now continues they will dust Buhari out of Aso rock if he dares to contest. Who knows, maybe by then one dollar will equal 1500 naira.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye’s Recall: Polling Units Empty / President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment / What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.