Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll (18625 Views)

APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost / Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard / Tinubu Faces Dilemma Over Ondo Governorship Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by anigbajumo(m): 8:28am On Oct 05, 2016
TPAND:
Tinubu has been relegated to the sidelines in APC and forced to live in the confines of Burdillon like a mad man living in an asylum. Serves him right, he sold the south (the foolish ones not me) to the north. Now he is getting to shove the bitter pill of being used and dumped down his throat.

I knew his career in APC was near end, when Dino threatened to impregnate his wife and even walked the streets of Burdillon. Goes to show that Saraki sef his hunting the downfall of Tinubu so that he can also get control of the west. I am so happy APC, Buhari and Oyegun are curtailing his Godfatherism. We need no political warlords, we say no to imposition of candidates. Let the best man win freely and fairly

Tinubu's political career has come to a sudden end. What goes up must surely come down

Lol,all yer speculation are wrong.Keep on dreaming till eternity.The same alaosadura that badmouth Tinubu is the same pleading for help now,yer eyes go clear soon....

Wait,u are expecting Tinubu to arrange guys to flog him or assassinate him @burdillion street?? Common that is not how intelligent man play politics.
You will still be the first person to call Tinubu a murderer.

2 Likes

Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by Bobby4090: 8:28am On Oct 05, 2016
Begging Tinubu will ot solve the issue. The battle line has been drawn. Buhari has messed up the economy and he will feel the wrath
Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by IYANGBALI: 8:30am On Oct 05, 2016
APC should forget Ondo state,we are going to sell it out to another party. Someone needs to be taught a lesson.

3 Likes

Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 05, 2016
One shudder thinks of relevance, if any, the parents of the peoples above me have in Nigeria that they keep shouting that Tinubu's career has ended. If you are a godfather of the whole world, are you not doing it for the money? Tinubu can buy off their entire region and you keep saying the man is done for.

You may want to say he stole our Commonwealth. If he has not stolen it, the likes of El-Rufai, Bubu, and the infamous cabal would have started devising the sharing formula.

If Nigeria breaks up today, Southwest has nothing to lose. The reason why we want the unity of Nigeria is because our identity can still be traced to other regions. Yoruba enclaves are in the North and Southsouth. If we break away, our people in Kogi will become the Crimeans in Ukraine. I don't know the history of these people naming their selves 'Omawumi, Omatseye', but I instinctively think that they are my people.

As for 'Alasoepe, or whatever, 'A kii so wipe ki omode ma de'te, to ba ti le da'nu igbo gbe'(One doesn't need to correct an errant child as long as he is willing to live with the consequences of his actions).

Some chest beaters, who dished out bluff for bullets during the civil war, said all of them are kings, and that there are no subjects. Help me ask them if the persons that lead them during mass are from the relegated caste of their society(O.s.u). Hierarchy will always be an order. You work hard to be placed in a certain rung of the said hierarchy.

If we have 50 Bill Gates in the East, their Bi.afraan agitation would have become a reality long ago.

The North knows they are insecure. That's why they launched aggressive search for oil on their soils. That has been one of the reasons we have been acting as big brothers.

But now that they have picked a wrong foe in Tinubu, I doubt if they will survive the inevitable.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by onatisi(m): 8:43am On Oct 05, 2016
hazyfm1:
I don't see APC winning Ondo without Tinubu

That's what happens when you build your party around one person
tinubu isn't the determinate figure in ondo politics. Was he not in apc when they lost to mimiko? This is a battle for tinubu political relevance and survival,whatever happens at the polls will determine tinubu future. If tinubu works against apc ,he will incur the wrath of the party and president,if he works for apc that means he has surrendered to akeredolu and if by luck apc wins ,akeredolu and his faction will have no respect for tinubu. Now he is in the middle and he must take a stand and face the consequences.

1 Like

Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by SharkTank(m): 8:47am On Oct 05, 2016
think
Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by Goke7: 8:49am On Oct 05, 2016
modath:

Na wah.... These people should pick one narrative and stick to it, In one breath Tinubu is surplus to requirement, in the next, he is the lifeblood of their party.. For every action, there is a reaction, for every act, consequence awaits...

Alasoadura and his oversized coats (+their support base) should have known 7 isn't the only thing after 6...

Did they not think their actions through? sad

truth is with all their mouth, they can't match Jagaban political machinery. The more they attack him, the more he gets sympathy even many PDP folks are beginning to court tinubu.

Watch how Fayose will begin sing Tinubu praises soon especially after Aregbesola went to Ekiti to sing Fayose's praise. South west politics is too complicated. Interesting times indeed grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 05, 2016
martineverest:
i dont know y yoruba people over-respect some people that think they are gods..........y beg him??

I trust my fellow niger-deltans......

You trust Niger deltans...the man would have been murdered since. That doesn't work in Yoruba land. Even the unknown me can't be attacked by millions of machete-wielding hoodlums.
Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by Goke7: 8:52am On Oct 05, 2016
onatisi:
tinubu isn't the determinate figure in ondo politics. Was he not in apc when they lost to mimiko? This is a battle for tinubu political relevance and survival,whatever happens at the polls will determine tinubu future. If tinubu works against apc ,he will incur the wrath of the party and president,if he works for apc that means he has surrendered to akeredolu and if by luck apc wins ,akeredolu and his faction will have no respect for tinubu. Now he is in the middle and he must take a stand and face the consequences.

Ondo has always been PDP bruv, Your theory here holds no water.

2 Likes

Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by hazyfm1: 8:53am On Oct 05, 2016
onatisi:

Have you seen the result of the APC Ondo Primary? Some people are willing to die for Tinubu. He is the pillar of the West, Even Mimiko owes his first term to Tinubu.
Take it or leave it, It took OBJ to tear PDP apart, the future of APC doesn't rely on Buhari, Saraki or even Oyegun... Guess who?

Tinubu & Atiku

If they both decide to form a new party, APC is a goner

4 Likes

Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by bluecircle470: 8:58am On Oct 05, 2016
TPAND:
Tinubu has been relegated to the sidelines in APC and forced to live in the confines of Burdillon like a mad man living in an asylum. Serves him right, he sold the south (the foolish ones not me) to the north. Now he is getting to shove the bitter pill of being used and dumped down his throat.

I knew his career in APC was near end, when Dino threatened to impregnate his wife and even walked the streets of Burdillon. Goes to show that Saraki sef his hunting the downfall of Tinubu so that he can also get control of the west. I am so happy APC, Buhari and Oyegun are curtailing his Godfatherism. We need no political warlords, we say no to imposition of candidates. Let the best man win freely and fairly

Tinubu's political career has come to a sudden end. What goes up must surely come down

U will be amazed with wot will befall APC warlords tackling jagaban. Jagaban has already bounced back and he will show dem. They will com begging but no mercy will be shown, some will never see d political light in thr life again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by modath(f): 9:02am On Oct 05, 2016
onatisi:

Papa you are wrong.

1. It was ACN that lost to Mimiko, then Iroko was a mighty tree now he is no better than a banana tree.

2. Atiku will go where Tinubu leads, Dec 2014 still very fresh in his memory... He knows the side that the grass will always be greener.

3. Tinubu incurred the wrath of OBJ, Jonathan and he is still standing..

4..Akeredolu won't get any appreciable vote "on his own recognizance"

5.2019 ......... nuff said lipsrsealed

*sidebar* , Poker isn't some people's game, they need to learn the rudimentary ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by onatisi(m): 9:02am On Oct 05, 2016
hazyfm1:

Have you seen the result of the APC Ondo Primary? Some people are willing to die for Tinubu. He is the pillar of the West, Even Mimiko owes his first term to Tinubu.
Take it or leave it, It took OBJ to tear PDP apart, the future of APC doesn't rely on Buhari, Saraki or even Oyegun... Guess who?

Tinubu & Atiku

If they both decide to form a new party, APC is a goner
We are both saying the same thing, but never underestimate the far reaching powers of the president. Atiku will not stand with tinubu because he can't protect atiku interest,the atiku faction and buhari cpc faction are working hand in hand to make sure they neutralize the tinubu faction,why tinubu is fighting hard now is because this attack on his faction is right in his region,he has to prove a point that he still calls the shots in the south west,because if not by 2019 most of the south west governors will rather seek political protection from atiku and cpc rather from tinubu. But in the cause of proving his feet down,he should be careful not to go beyond certain boundaries as the presidency can deal with him if buhari chooses to and nothing will happen

1 Like

Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by Omeokachie: 9:09am On Oct 05, 2016
Jagaban de Jagaban...how market na?

1 Like

Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by martineverest(m): 9:10am On Oct 05, 2016
Flight07:

You trust Niger deltans...the man would have been murdered since. That doesn't work in Yoruba land. Even the unknown me can't be attacked by millions of machete-wielding hoodlums.
i am not talking about murder her... Am talking abou ostracism
Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by onatisi(m): 9:11am On Oct 05, 2016
modath:

Papa you are wrong.

1. It was ACN that lost to Mimiko, then Iroko was a mighty tree now he is no better than a banana tree.

2. Atiku will go where Tinubu leads, Dec 2014 still very fresh in his memory... He knows the side that the grass will always be greener.

*sidebar* , Poker isn't some people's game, they need to learn the rudimentary ASAP.

1) I guess ACN wasn't tinubu party then ,abi? Maybe tinubu was in apga when acn lost to mimiko

2) atiku will follow tinubu but yet he left the party and went back to pdp, yet he went against tinubu endorsement of buhari and made sure that an open primaries was held , only god knows how u ppl seem to believe tinubu influence cut across the south west

3) tinubu incurred the wrath of obj but had only Lagos state,it was atiku that broke pdp stranglehold when he led some pdp governors out of pdp convention and later formed the new pdp of 7 state pdp governors and it was atiku that told them to join apc,the governors forum issue was only an excuse.

5) 2019,we shall see those that will remain standing

1 Like

Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by koboko69: 9:13am On Oct 05, 2016
People still they waste MB dey quote TPAND the super clown cheesy, who always want to appear smarter than his brain capability
Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by onatisi(m): 9:14am On Oct 05, 2016
Goke7:

What u are saying is completely different from what I am saying. I am not even talking about pdp,if you read the post which u replied you will understand what I was saying there
Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by modath(f): 9:21am On Oct 05, 2016
onatisi:

1) I guess ACN wasn't tinubu party then ,abi? Maybe tinubu was in apga when acn lost to mimiko

2) atiku will follow tinubu but yet he left the party and went back to pdp, yet he went against tinubu endorsement of buhari and made sure that an open primaries was held , only god knows how u ppl seem to believe tinubu influence cut across the south west

3) tinubu incurred the wrath of obj but had only Lagos state,it was atiku that broke pdp stranglehold when he led some pdp governors out of pdp convention and later formed the new pdp of 7 state pdp governors and it was atiku that told them to join apc,the governors forum issue was only an excuse.

5) 2019,we shall see those that will remain standing

You made a wrong statement about Mimiko besting APC in 2012 , i corrected that, don't shift the goal post, Iroko did well in his 1st term, ACN was a regional entity, PDP had the centre, game set match....

Atiku is so powerful but he has chased the ultimate prize with no sign of even coming close... Atiku is so mighty he came 3rd in the primary despite (allegedly) spending like a drunken sailor... He is making noise about restructuring when we know the average Fulani ain't bout dat life..

Me nor dey argue with person plenty on matter wey dey very clear cut, nothing can remain hidden for long, we will all be alive God willing to see things for ourselves.

3 Likes

Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by ddazz: 9:29am On Oct 05, 2016
onatisi:
it is all politics. Dont ever believe a word from any politician. What do u expect him to say to the press if not what he is saying?
Tinubu I believe is far smarter and knows what is happening. Tinubu will rather work against apc and make them lose so that it will appear that without him there is nothing apc south west can do. He cant go to akeredolu because that will be a sign of surrender and humiliation so the best thing to do is to make sure akeredolu loses,but the danger here is if this happens it will give the northern apc factions and most especially the atiku and buhari faction(cpc) the advantage of nailing tinubu finally because they will let buhari realise that tinubu isn't a man to be trusted to stick to party loyalty if his interest is not there ,we all know how buhari values party loyalty this mainly because of his background in the military that makes him believe you must stick with your people no matter the situation. If news that tinubu has directed his boys to move to AD and work for AD is true then It shows that tinubu is ready and not afraid to dump apc anytime

Tinubu's game plan most likely is to support Olusola Oke in AD. Once Oke wins the Gubernatorial election, he will decamp to APC.

Should that plan work, It will be a win win scenario for Tinubu because APC will be in control of Ondo state, he will have a measure of control over the Governor and he will be in control of the political structure in Ondo State.
Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by Goke7: 9:30am On Oct 05, 2016
onatisi:

What u are saying is completely different from what I am saying. I am not even talking about pdp,if you read the post which u replied you will understand what I was saying there

PDP is the ruling party in Ondo state. If they win the guber elctions, how does that affect tinubu? Stop being sensational, We know you guys want tinubu to go down at all cost. Let's all be reasonable here, the incumbency factor gives PDP the edge before we even talk about the crisis in APC. Mimiko has his interest to protect too.

1 Like

Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by MrMcJay(m): 9:32am On Oct 05, 2016
Goke7:

Adebayo Adefarati was in what party?
Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by oluwableskay(m): 9:34am On Oct 05, 2016
bunch of theifs, to all my fellow copers in uruan nko akwa ibom, femi (candy), rasheed, and olayinka yussuff,tomorw maa spendid,POP ON POINT.
Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by shumuel(m): 9:34am On Oct 05, 2016
sanky346:

http://saharareporters.com/2016/10/04/senator-alasoaduro-begs-apc-national-leader-tinubu-over-ondo-governorship-poll

Its Alasoadura not Alasoaduro, can't forget that name so soon laughed seriously over it while watching the News yesternight

cc Lalasticlala Mydd44 Seun
Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by Babacele: 9:41am On Oct 05, 2016
modath:

You made a wrong statement about Mimiko besting APC, i corrected that, don't shift the goal post, Iroko did well in his 1st term, PDP also had the centre, game set match...

Atiku is so powerful but he has chased the ultimate prize with no sign of even coming close... Atiku is so mighty he came 3rd in the primary despite (allegedly) spending like a drunken sailor...

Me nor dey argue with person plenty on matter wey dey very clear cut, nothing can remain hidden for long.
Mo don't write Atiku off yet . Daura and his clique by their actions and inactions are making Atiku's seeming political ugliness more beautiful everyday.

1 Like

Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by fyneguy: 9:41am On Oct 05, 2016
onatisi:
it is all politics. Dont ever believe a word from any politician. What do u expect him to say to the press if not what he is saying?
Tinubu I believe is far smarter and knows what is happening. Tinubu will rather work against apc and make them lose so that it will appear that without him there is nothing apc south west can do. He cant go to akeredolu because that will be a sign of surrender and humiliation so the best thing to do is to make sure akeredolu loses,but the danger here is if this happens it will give the northern apc factions and most especially the atiku and buhari faction(cpc) the advantage of nailing tinubu finally because they will let buhari realise that tinubu isn't a man to be trusted to stick to party loyalty if his interest is not there ,we all know how buhari values party loyalty this mainly because of his background in the military that makes him believe you must stick with your people no matter the situation. If news that tinubu has directed his boys to move to AD and work for AD is true then It shows that tinubu is ready and not afraid to dump apc anytime

lol@Party loyalty. My friend, Buhari knows politics is a game of interest. He is not going to sacrifice Tinubu for anything. He knows that some people are waiting to decimate Tinubu before going after himself.
Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by onatisi(m): 9:43am On Oct 05, 2016
ddazz:

Tinubu's game plan most likely is to support Olusola Oke in AD. Once Oke wins the Gubernatorial election, he will decamp to APC.

Should that plan work, It will be a win win scenario for Tinubu because APC will be in control of Ondo state, he will have a measure of control over the Governor and he will be in control of the political structure in Ondo State.
What if the plan backfires and oke and apc loses the election? Dont forget that such an election loss will be seen as tinubu handiwork by not supporting the apc candidate.

1 Like

Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by JUHABACH: 9:44am On Oct 05, 2016
TPAND:

1) tinubu is still very relevant politically. why else do you think APC is rushing to do damage control.
2) APC snd co. are not curtailing godfatherism. they are simply replacing the old godfathers with new ones.
Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by onatisi(m): 9:48am On Oct 05, 2016
fyneguy:

lol@Party loyalty. My friend, Buhari knows politics is a game of interest. He is not going to sacrifice Tinubu for anything. He knows that some people are waiting to decimate Tinubu before going after himself.
Ok lets look at it from the angle I just brought out and ask ourselves, what is the importance of tinubu backing to buhari if he cant control the region he claims to control?
Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by Babacele: 9:55am On Oct 05, 2016
onatisi:

We are both saying the same thing, but never underestimate the far reaching powers of the president. Atiku will not stand with tinubu because he can't protect atiku interest,the atiku faction and buhari cpc faction are working hand in hand to make sure they neutralize the tinubu faction,why tinubu is fighting hard now is because this attack on his faction is right in his region,he has to prove a point that he still calls the shots in the south west,because if not by 2019 most of the south west governors will rather seek political protection from atiku and cpc rather from tinubu. But in the cause of proving his feet down,he should be careful not to go beyond certain boundaries as the presidency can deal with him if buhari chooses to and nothing will happen
which loyalty when you watch Saraki and Dogara change party plans ? who is disloyal by not obeying party rules in choosing a gubernatorial candidate? The president can teach Oyegun,Daura n co about loyalty not loyalty himself - Tinubu who refused all d lures IBB ,Dasuki n co promised him to betray GMB in 2015; not Tinubu who sacrificed his political son Akume for PMB's Lawal only for PMB to pretend to some democratic nonsense while Saraki 'snatched' the seat. He should go and teach Aketi loyalty first. Which loyalty? mtchew.

3 Likes

Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by omosuper(m): 9:57am On Oct 05, 2016
adeaks:
Why beg him? If a so called national leader decide to tell aggrieved members of his party to move to another party, and then refuse to work for his party's victory in the polls, he should be sanctioned for anti-party activities rather than begged. He is not above the party. undecided
Buhari is to APC what GJ was to PDP "Destroyers".
Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by Babacele: 10:04am On Oct 05, 2016
modath:

Papa you are wrong.

chop knuckles!..........in as much as I don't trust Atiku, history is my guide in not writing him off yet despite the fact that a lot depends on what PMB does with the next 365days and if possible the with Daura's present oligarchy. Atiku's on the fence n he's presently d epitome of the ' I'm for nobody but everybody' philosophy which makes him more unpredictable: today he pays PMB a visit at d hospital in London, tomorrow he relishes a photo op with Oby Ezekwesili while spewing some restructuring lies to Igbos, next he says PMB hasn't learn from history, and before you could say Atik, he is seen seeming to be supporting Tinubu's upbraid of d party chairman. He knows you know where you are with Tinubu- no pretences. When Obj wanted to destroy the position of d Vice presidency, Tinubu was there to help out while fighting the seized LG allocation at the same time . He knows heaven has a pact with Tinubu as far Nigerian politics is concerned and only a fool would ignore that.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire Engulf NAFDAC Building In Oshodi, Lagos (Photos) / Osinbajo's Speech As He Visits Plateau State, Promises 10 Billion Naira / Breaking: Buhari, Tinubu Others Attends Emergency APC Caucus Meeting Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.