Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll (18624 Views)

APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost / Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard / Tinubu Faces Dilemma Over Ondo Governorship Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by TPAND(f): 10:10am On Oct 05, 2016
koboko69:
People still they waste MB dey quote TPAND the super clown cheesy, who always want to appear smarter than his brain capability

You are developmentally challenged. I was expecting a smart response when i saw your a mention notification. I also wasted my MB reading a mention from a gullible youth who obviously is a product of a dysfunctional educational system.

1 Like

Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by ddazz: 10:11am On Oct 05, 2016
onatisi:

What if the plan backfires and oke and apc loses the election? Dont forget that such an election loss will be seen as tinubu handiwork by not supporting the apc candidate.

That is also a risk which is also in Tinubu's favour. If APC and AD lose the election, Tinubu will still be in control of the APC political structure in the state. However, if Akeredolu were to win the election, Akeredolu and the 'Abuja Mafia' will be in control of the state machinery. This will be a big loss for Tinubu.

In addition, even if APC loses the election, they will be reluctant to sanction Tinubu because they will realise that they need him more than ever and will lose the South West without him.

Thus;

1. AD victory = Win Win for Tinubu ( Governor + Party Structure)

2. PDP victory = Win for Tinubu (Party Structure)

3. APC Victory = Total Loss for Tinubu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by walozanga(m): 10:13am On Oct 05, 2016
Sylvarresta:
This is what happens when people who doesn't know anything about politics sha want to talk, Imagine d beautiful nonsense you wrote 'Tinubu political career has come than end'....
dude where are you from? you don't know anything about the man just STFU

Even pdp members are falling over to align with him, not to talk of Atiku.... Just tell me one politician in your region that can stand politically with Tinubu

I pray hatred doesn't kill
recieve sense, as good as u think ur brain is, u cant stop dis ur region region thing
Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by TPAND(f): 10:15am On Oct 05, 2016
Buhari4dullard:
[size=16pt]Tinubu, APC has insulted you too much.

Show them who you are.[/size]

Do you know what the Golden rule is. He that has the Gold makes the rule. Buhari has the gold. Tinubu has nothing, not even a say in APC
Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by onatisi(m): 10:20am On Oct 05, 2016
ddazz:

That is also a risk which is also in Tinubu's favour. If APC and AD lose the election, Tinubu will still be in control of the APC political structure in the state. However, if Akeredolu were to win the election, Akeredolu and the 'Abuja Mafia' will be in control of the state machinery. This will be a big loss for Tinubu.

In addition, even if APC loses the election, they will be reluctant to sanction Tinubu because they will realise that they need him more than ever and will lose the South West without him.

Thus;

1. AD victory = Win Win for Tinubu ( Governor + Party Structure)

2. PDP victory = Win for Tinubu (Party Structure)

3. APC Victory = Total Loss for Tinubu
This is the kind of constructive dialogue and analysis that I like . Thumbs up bro. But I still have reservations though about ur analysis.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by koboko69: 11:22am On Oct 05, 2016
TPAND:

You are developmentally challenged. I was expecting a smart response when i saw your a mention notification. I also wasted my MB reading a mention from a gullible youth who obviously is a product of a dysfunctional educational system.

Hahahaha..sebi na u. Always pained and posting disjointed, dundee thrash

1 Like

Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by festboi: 11:48am On Oct 05, 2016
IjogzK:
I will prefer PDP winning the election than APC getting a chance... #IstandwithTinubu

Thank God you are not from Ondo state. you will support PDP to win just because you are supporting Tinubu? Rubbish!!! we have been suffering for the past 8years, forceful payment of #3000 for useless kaadi igbeayo, forceful payment of tax, a kiosk shop are forced to pay #5000 as tax in which the goods in their shop is not worth #3000. No 9months salary for the workers, high increase in school fees from the primary level to the higher institution. Nobody wants PDP in Ondo state anymore you can see that in the last election when mimiko was defeated in his own ward.
Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by Bluesearoll(m): 12:40pm On Oct 05, 2016
IF ALL YOU JUST POSTED HERE IS ACTUALLY TRUE GOD WILL BLESS YOU BUT IF NOT GOD WILL PUNISH YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY....... just say amen.... It's an honest prayer
festboi:

Thank God you are not from Ondo state. you will support PDP to win just because you are supporting Tinubu? Rubbish!!! we have been suffering for the past 8years, forceful payment of #3000 for useless kaadi igbeayo, forceful payment of tax, a kiosk shop are forced to pay #5000 as tax in which the goods in their shop is not worth #3000. No 9months salary for the workers, high increase in school fees from the primary level to the higher institution. Nobody wants PDP in Ondo state anymore you can see that in the last election when mimiko was defeated in his own ward.
Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by ColdHeatt: 12:42pm On Oct 05, 2016
FagsamPHP:
lol.. no be this Idiot Alasoadura caught on camera shouting "Oluwa ose o ati bo lowo tinubu" immediately the primary results was announced..... una neva see anything, no chance for u people here!

No, I think it will be AD, PDP then APC.
PDP
AD
APC

that's d result of the election in advance..
No
Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by worldwider: 2:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
TPAND:
Tinubu has been relegated to the sidelines in APC and forced to live in the confines of Burdillon like a mad man living in an asylum. Serves him right, he sold the south (the foolish ones not me) to the north. Now he is getting to shove the bitter pill of being used and dumped down his throat.

I knew his career in APC was near end, when Dino threatened to impregnate his wife and even walked the streets of Burdillon. Goes to show that Saraki sef his hunting the downfall of Tinubu so that he can also get control of the west. I am so happy APC, Buhari and Oyegun are curtailing his Godfatherism. We need no political warlords, we say no to imposition of candidates. Let the best man win freely and fairly

Tinubu's political career has come to a sudden end. What goes up must surely come down

HABA! NOBODY WILL BLAME YOU FOR NOT COMMENTING ON POLITICAL POSTS NAH...

READ ALONE AND LEARN...

YOU ARE BLESSED WITH A NEW SENSE IN JESUS NAME!!!
Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by adconline(m): 2:31pm On Oct 05, 2016
Sylvarresta:
This is what happens when people who doesn't know anything about politics sha want to talk, Imagine d beautiful nonsense you wrote 'Tinubu political career has come than end'....
dude where are you from? you don't know anything about the man just STFU

Even pdp members are falling over to align with him, not to talk of Atiku.... Just tell me one politician in your region that can stand politically with Tinubu

I pray hatred doesn't kill
People who 'doesn't' know? What happened to 'don't'?
Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by Sylvarresta(m): 3:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
adconline:
People who 'doesn't' know? What happened to 'don't'?
E get accident

1 Like

Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by kjhova(m): 3:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
martineverest:
i dont know y yoruba people over-respect some people that think they are gods..........y beg him??

I trust my fellow niger-deltans......

Dear @martineverest; It is a cultural and historical thing. You may not appreciate it unless you avail yourself of the deeper understanding of the histories of the peoples of Nigeria. Yorubas have always had huge urban socities for hundreds of years governed by prominent men. It is ingrain in the culture for certain people, who are considered worthy, to lead the society. It is not carte blanche thou as the high and lofty can easily be brought back down if society considers that he or she has become detrimental to society. It is not slavery nor is it madness. It is cuture and it may seem strange to you only because you are not used to it and you have not familiarised your self with it. It is like how the very republican Americans can't phatom the British with their Lords and Duchesses yet this does not make the Brits foolish or something. You get?

3 Likes

Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by martineverest(m): 3:39pm On Oct 05, 2016
kjhova:

Dear @martineverest; It is a cultural and historical thing. You may not appreciate it unless you avail yourself of the deeper understanding of the histories of the peoples of Nigeria. Yorubas have always had huge urban socities for hundreds of years governed by prominent men. It is ingrain in the culture for certain people, who are considered worthy, to lead the society. It is not carte blanche thou as the high and lofty can easily be brought back down if society considers that he or she has become detrimental to society. It is not slavery nor is it madness. It is cuture and it may seem strange to you only because you are not used to it and you have not familiarised your self with it. It is like how the very republican Americans can't phatom the British with their Lords and Duchesses yet this does not make the Brits foolish or something. You get?
my brother,its slavery....fashola is a yoruba man.he was always at loggerhead with tinubu,just because he never wanted to be a yes-man to tinubu.unlike ambode,who takes tinubu as his god.

I am an edo man....igbinedion wanted to be like 'tinubu ' of edo state.but edo people rebuked him,dat was one of d reasons y ize iyamu of pdp lost edo guber.

Tinubu wants to be worshiipped in west and people from dat region are doing so
Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by barcaboi(m): 4:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
martineverest:
i dont know y yoruba people over-respect some people that think they are gods..........y beg him??

I trust my fellow niger-deltans......
sam ND that support looters like ibori and Alam?.....

1 Like

Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by martineverest(m): 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
barcaboi:

sam ND that support looters like ibori and Alam?.....
who is talking about looting?
Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by kjhova(m): 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2016
martineverest:
my brother,its slavery....fashola is a yoruba man.he was always at loggerhead with tinubu,just because he never wanted to be a yes-man to tinubu.unlike ambode,who takes tinubu as his god.

I am an edo man....igbinedion wanted to be like 'tinubu ' of edo state.but edo people rebuked him,dat was one of d reasons y ize iyamu of pdp lost edo guber.

Tinubu wants to be worshiipped in west and people from dat region are doing so

Your understanding, man. Edo culture have aspects that other cultures may find absurd while it makes sense to you and I. It doesn't make you stupid nor does it make the other people idiots. It just goes to display our differences. You don't know Tinubu or Fashola personally and non of us are close enough to these characters to tell the true picture of their relationship. I live in Lagos and to my best observation, Fashola never had any major differences with Tinubu beyond the kind of differences that can be expected between two normal people. I also don't agree with you that Ambode considers Tinubu his "god", to use your terminology. There is something about mentor/protege system which is quite acceptable in the Yoruba culture which may not make sense to you but works for them. My point is for us to appreciate our differences rather than denigrate them.

3 Likes

Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by martineverest(m): 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2016
kjhova:

Your understanding, man. Edo culture have aspects that other cultures may find absurd while it makes sense to you and I. It doesn't make you stupid nor does it make the other people idiots. It just goes to display our differences. You don't know Tinubu or Fashola personally and non of us are close enough to these characters to tell the true picture of their relationship. I live in Lagos and to my best observation, Fashola never had any major differences with Tinubu beyond the kind of differences that can be expected between two normal people. I also don't agree with you that Ambode considers Tinubu his "god", to use your terminology. There is something about mentor/protege system which is quite acceptable in the Yoruba culture which may not make sense to you but works for them. My point is for us to appreciate our differences rather than denigrate them.
egbon,i av been in lagos since 97.am not new to the city.

Are u aware of the tussle btw tinubu and fashola before 2011 elections,when tinubu wanted to remove fashola for not being his yes-man and not allowing him to loot lagos fundswasnt tinubu rebuked by lagosians when he decided to replace fashola as AC candidate for 2011 guber election?

Where u also aware that fashola had his own candidate for 2015 elections and tinubu overthrown himwere u aware that fashola refused to support ambode during electoral campaigns until he was begged??

Were u aware that lagosians voted ambo because of fashola

Most importantly:

were u aware that there was a massive campaign by ambode,tinubu etc against fashola during ministerial nominations??.did u remember vividly on how ambode revealed that fahola sank 2 boreholes in lagos that cost78 million?

Were u aware of how lagosians massively criticised and denigrated ambode on social media(nairaland includde)for this act and threatened not to vote for him in 2019

Incase u dont know:Fashola is fighting back using APC gurus as accomplice....ibikunle amosun and ajimobi are also in support of fash,due to d fact that they want to remain political godfathers in their states,rather than tinubu controlling d helm of affairs in ogun and oyo
Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by olajizz01(m): 9:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
TPAND:
Tinubu has been relegated to the sidelines in APC and forced to live in the confines of Burdillon like a mad man living in an asylum. Serves him right, he sold the south (the foolish ones not me) to the north. Now he is getting to shove the bitter pill of being used and dumped down his throat.

I knew his career in APC was near end, when Dino threatened to impregnate his wife and even walked the streets of Burdillon. Goes to show that Saraki sef his hunting the downfall of Tinubu so that he can also get control of the west. I am so happy APC, Buhari and Oyegun are curtailing his Godfatherism. We need no political warlords, we say no to imposition of candidates. Let the best man win freely and fairly

Tinubu's political career has come to a sudden end. What goes up must surely come down
If Tinubu's political carreer has come to a sudden end,then why your so called leaders in the most corrupt pdp are prasing him and even seeking for his support in every minutes of a blessed day since this bruhaha started,you must be the most bloody pretender on earth.
Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by barcaboi(m): 6:17am On Oct 06, 2016
martineverest:
who is talking about looting?
u were talking like ND don't follow people blindly
Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by kjhova(m): 9:27am On Oct 06, 2016
martineverest:
egbon,i av been in lagos since 97.am not new to the city.

Are u aware of the tussle btw tinubu and fashola before 2011 elections,when tinubu wanted to remove fashola for not being his yes-man and not allowing him to loot lagos fundswasnt tinubu rebuked by lagosians when he decided to replace fashola as AC candidate for 2011 guber election?

Where u also aware that fashola had his own candidate for 2015 elections and tinubu overthrown himwere u aware that fashola refused to support ambode during electoral campaigns until he was begged??

Were u aware that lagosians voted ambo because of fashola

Most importantly:

were u aware that there was a massive campaign by ambode,tinubu etc against fashola during ministerial nominations??.did u remember vividly on how ambode revealed that fahola sank 2 boreholes in lagos that cost78 million?

Were u aware of how lagosians massively criticised and denigrated ambode on social media(nairaland includde)for this act and threatened not to vote for him in 2019

Incase u dont know:Fashola is fighting back using APC gurus as accomplice....ibikunle amosun and ajimobi are also in support of fash,due to d fact that they want to remain political godfathers in their states,rather than tinubu controlling d helm of affairs in ogun and oyo

Dear @martineverest;

To be candid, I am not really interested in the relationship between Lagos' politicians. Moreso, I am aware of the intrigues you listed above and it all rhymes with what I stated in my last post that "the difference between the two characters is not beyond that which is expected between normal people". So you and I are in agreement on the fact that politicians biker worldwide, be it in Lagos or Washington DC.

The real issue that caught my interest in your original post was "i dont know y yoruba people over-respect some people that think they are gods..........y beg him?? I trust my fellow niger-deltans......". This comment is what I tried to expand your view on, to let you see the fact that Yorubas aren't exactly stupid for their cultural values no matter how inappropriate it may appear to you and to let us all realize that there are surely aspects of Niger Delta culture which likely appear odd to other people too. Do we get irritated by our differences or should we find it interesting? I'd take the later over the former.

2 Likes

Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by martineverest(m): 9:55am On Oct 06, 2016
kjhova:

Dear @martineverest;

To be candid, I am not really interested in the relationship between Lagos' politicians. Moreso, I am aware of the intrigues you listed above and it all rhymes with what I stated in my last post that "the difference between the two characters is not beyond that which is expected between normal people". So you and I are in agreement on the fact that politicians biker worldwide, be it in Lagos or Washington DC.

The real issue that caught my interest in your original post was "i dont know y yoruba people over-respect some people that think they are gods..........y beg him?? I trust my fellow niger-deltans......". This comment is what I tried to expand your view on, to let you see the fact that Yorubas aren't exactly stupid for their cultural values no matter how inappropriate it may appear to you and to let us all realize that there are surely aspects of Niger Delta culture which likely appear odd to other people too. Do we get irritated by our differences or should we find it interesting? I'd take the later over the former.

my bro,this is no a matter of cultural differences,but lack of bravery and fear of superior power.
Some s/westerners are scared of being axed by tinubu,if they dont support him.they suppress their feelings so they can be favoured by this oppressors....the brave ones that refused to show their poker face and xpress their stance are being tagges' arrogant and disrespectful'.a good example of such person is fayose(though,he is too arrogant).

The fact remains: when most yorubas arent happy with these set of people,who think they are gods and should be worshipped,they let fear oppress their real selves and d oppressors keep oppressing....
Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 12:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
kjhova:

I love your candid point. It is devoid of insult or ethnic bigotry. God bless you your hustle!
Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 1:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
martineverest:
my bro,this is no a matter of cultural differences,but lack of bravery and fear of superior power.
Some s/westerners are scared of being axed by tinubu,if they dont support him.they suppress their feelings so they can be favoured by this oppressors....the brave ones that refused to show their poker face and xpress their stance are being tagges' arrogant and disrespectful'.a good example of such person is fayose(though,he is too arrogant).

The fact remains: when most yorubas arent happy with these set of people,who think they are gods and should be worshipped,they let fear oppress their real selves and d oppressors keep oppressing....

What has our political bravery earn us in the SS/SE? The South Westerners in conjunction with the North has been ruling this country since time immemorial. The victimised Tinubu today will be victorious tomorrow. Thanks
Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by kjhova(m): 3:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
martineverest:

Apparently we must end this conversation at this point. I am convinced that we have both expressed ourselves sufficiently. Regards.
Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by martineverest(m): 3:16pm On Oct 06, 2016
kjhova:

Apparently we must end this conversation at this point. I am convinced that we have both expressed ourselves sufficiently. Regards.
ok,bro...thanks for the conversation
Re: Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll by kjhova(m): 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
gr8ofnnetwork:

I love your candid point. It is devoid of insult or ethnic bigotry. God bless you your hustle!

Thank you boss, knowledgeable and intelligent people should necessarily be liberal by nature and normally less angry with life.

As per the blessing part, I am compelled to notify you that I am atheist so maybe, you ought to know.

Regards.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Borrows N5trn From Pension Funds / Onochie: "Wailing Cannot Stop The President From Seeing His Doctors" / Wikipedia Puts Tinubu’s Age At 79 On Daughter’s Page After Multiple Edits - FIJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.