Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,664 members, 7,823,881 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Abraham And Akeredolu’s Supporters Clash In Akure, Scores Injured - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abraham And Akeredolu’s Supporters Clash In Akure, Scores Injured (21955 Views)

Okorocha And Akeredolu Commission Adekunle Ajasin University Radio, Ivy 90.3 FM / Buhari Receives Governors Obiano And Akeredolu At State House(pics) / Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abraham And Akeredolu’s Supporters Clash In Akure, Scores Injured by onihaxy: 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2016
Nice
Re: Abraham And Akeredolu’s Supporters Clash In Akure, Scores Injured by homosapien(m): 8:51pm On Oct 04, 2016
ihatebuhari:
hahahahaha

hahahahaha

hahahahaha

hahahahaha

hahahahaha

hahahahaha.

buhari u destroyed Gej government so shall God destroy yours amen

Why can't you use that God's name to better your life so you become relevant, instead of these childish tantrum.
Re: Abraham And Akeredolu’s Supporters Clash In Akure, Scores Injured by ArabMopol(m): 8:51pm On Oct 04, 2016
Hallelujah, afonjas has started killing themselves over nothing...

1 Like

Re: Abraham And Akeredolu’s Supporters Clash In Akure, Scores Injured by ddonolu: 8:51pm On Oct 04, 2016
But this Abraham and Oke sef is governship a birthright like its a do or die affair At least a tenure is just for 4 years... accept aketi n contest 4yrs time... shuu

And all this mumu youth supporters with dust-filled brains. .. killing and injuring each other for leaders who doesn't even know your first name. Make buhari reduce the price of sense in Nigeria so that some mumus can buy small
Re: Abraham And Akeredolu’s Supporters Clash In Akure, Scores Injured by chesterlee(m): 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2016
Tinubu just got served!!!

Sir Oyegun is the new Jagaban!!! #IStandWithOyegun

2 Likes

Re: Abraham And Akeredolu’s Supporters Clash In Akure, Scores Injured by flokii: 8:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
"yoruba lovers and political analysts" from you know where.. food haff done o

it's Ondo now, Edo own iyaf pass
Re: Abraham And Akeredolu’s Supporters Clash In Akure, Scores Injured by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
The more things change, the more they stay the same. APC is now officially the old PDP.

There is a lot of useful lessons to learn from the way Tinubu has been treated in APC. One lasting one is that even a well calculated risk can still turn out to be a big gamble within a very short time.
Re: Abraham And Akeredolu’s Supporters Clash In Akure, Scores Injured by Eibams60(m): 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2016
naija sef
Re: Abraham And Akeredolu’s Supporters Clash In Akure, Scores Injured by nabosilas(m): 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
May God deliver our youths from the hands of these self seeking politicians. This really shows that the youths are good for nothing bunches. However APC should sort themselves out on this before it is too late for them.
Re: Abraham And Akeredolu’s Supporters Clash In Akure, Scores Injured by franugo(m): 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2016
[quote author=martineinstein post=49920352]ladies and gentlemen,can we officially say dat majority of nigerian youth are useless.
They are clashing for the benefits of old cargoes,while their destines are being raped by this people

what are the differences amongst boko haram,wild animals and these 'clashing' youths?[/quote0]0

my brother i just tire. See how they want to waste their miserable *but still hopeful* life 4 d sake of 5k at d mostcry
Re: Abraham And Akeredolu’s Supporters Clash In Akure, Scores Injured by KingOvoramwen1(m): 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2016

Re: Abraham And Akeredolu’s Supporters Clash In Akure, Scores Injured by Chukazu: 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2016
emeijeh:
Shame
I shake my head for this Akara People's Congress

They came to shatter the lives of Nigerians, but we will survive, like this clock undecided
undecided but the clock no get "7" ni?

does it mean Buhari has been drinking our "7up"?

Re: Abraham And Akeredolu’s Supporters Clash In Akure, Scores Injured by ajepako(f): 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2016
adeaks:

Policemen that were supposed to restore peace took to their heels. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That's just Naija police for you. If it is terrorize okada riders for twenty naira bribe you will see them showing themselves. Ask them to face a mob and bring the situation under control and they'd run for their lives. grin grin grin

You know them.wella.... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Abraham And Akeredolu’s Supporters Clash In Akure, Scores Injured by franugo(m): 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2016
[quote author=onihaxy post=49920613]Nice[/quotet 00

what d hell is nice about d news
Re: Abraham And Akeredolu’s Supporters Clash In Akure, Scores Injured by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 04, 2016
Tinubu should call bald -headed Abraham to order. He is a sore loser. He will collapse and die come November 26 when Aketi wins
Re: Abraham And Akeredolu’s Supporters Clash In Akure, Scores Injured by happiness2020(f): 9:05pm On Oct 04, 2016
Imagine...
Re: Abraham And Akeredolu’s Supporters Clash In Akure, Scores Injured by emeijeh(m): 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2016
Chukazu:
undecided but the clock no get "7" ni?

does it mean Buhari has been drinking our "7up"?
Lol. Na only 7up so?!
Other things go join o
Re: Abraham And Akeredolu’s Supporters Clash In Akure, Scores Injured by ajepako(f): 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2016
This news just dey sweet me........

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Abraham And Akeredolu’s Supporters Clash In Akure, Scores Injured by silenticon(m): 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2016
ihatebuhari:
hahahahaha

hahahahaha

hahahahaha

hahahahaha

hahahahaha

hahahahaha.

Go N Di.E!
Re: Abraham And Akeredolu’s Supporters Clash In Akure, Scores Injured by onihaxy: 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2016
[quote author=franugo post=49920960][/quote]

Cos I never liked any politician. Let them continue fighting one another for old cargos who don't care about them
Re: Abraham And Akeredolu’s Supporters Clash In Akure, Scores Injured by mekonglobal(m): 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
Stupidity at its peak, me? Fight for a politician for how much
Re: Abraham And Akeredolu’s Supporters Clash In Akure, Scores Injured by oloriooko(m): 9:22pm On Oct 04, 2016
Tinubu is in Lagos smoking gbana
AB was somewhere cooling off
Akere was somewhere watching
But some eediots were on the street trading punches on behalf of the so called hooligan leaders, what a shame!

1 Like

Re: Abraham And Akeredolu’s Supporters Clash In Akure, Scores Injured by mikki123(m): 9:23pm On Oct 04, 2016
Akeredolu knows his position already.... 3nd position love sure ju
Re: Abraham And Akeredolu’s Supporters Clash In Akure, Scores Injured by megabyte2(f): 9:23pm On Oct 04, 2016
Weedcrusher:
The losers are those killing themselves for these politicians

Wise up my people, no politician worth spilling your blood for
Please tell them, most of this politicians their families are not in the country,when they get they're just there for their own selfish interest.
Re: Abraham And Akeredolu’s Supporters Clash In Akure, Scores Injured by prettycat: 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2016
I see the northeners trying2 take out Tinubu,that is understandable.but what hurts me bad is dat they are getin help from his own people,those he helped lift to Stardom..it'l be a very foolish thing2do,hw can u help d north render d most powerful man in Yoruba land as at now powerless?well;Ti iku ile o ba pa ni,ti ode o le pa ni..I am yet to see anyone they have made.iranu.I sure d north wouldn't do dat 2 there own,no matter d differences..

Simolo98:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/10/04/scores-injured-abraham-akeredolus-supporters-clash-akure/
Re: Abraham And Akeredolu’s Supporters Clash In Akure, Scores Injured by Btruth: 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2016
Shame to both of them and their godfathers too. I'm highly disappointed.
Re: Abraham And Akeredolu’s Supporters Clash In Akure, Scores Injured by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2016
passionate88:
Useless buhari political party

see what the dullard has turned our armed forces to! Idiot

Try to be sensible.. We all know Nigerian police are cowards even before Buhari came into power. Don't let sentiment becloud your sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Abraham And Akeredolu’s Supporters Clash In Akure, Scores Injured by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 04, 2016
Tifnubu is a sore loser, we the ondo ppl say no to you. You are irrelevant in our state. Whether they protest or not, ondo ppl have chosen aketi as our choice. The only way apc can win in ondo through akeredolu. Any foolish man coming from nowhere will make the party lose forever. We will prefer to vote for unknown party.

1 Like

Re: Abraham And Akeredolu’s Supporters Clash In Akure, Scores Injured by DonMekino(m): 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
was Abraham there?? No
was any of his children there?? No
wat of Akeredolu family? No
probably at home enjoying amala n kpomo...n these hungry youths risked their lives fighting a lost battle....if any of u die....they will all label u agboro n a street tout n miscreants..

youths forming John Cena for politicians please receive sense in Jesus name
Re: Abraham And Akeredolu’s Supporters Clash In Akure, Scores Injured by dapiluv: 10:26pm On Oct 04, 2016
Our mumu youth don come again ooooooo!
Re: Abraham And Akeredolu’s Supporters Clash In Akure, Scores Injured by Bluesearoll(m): 10:40pm On Oct 04, 2016
I was there when two taxi loaded with aketi supporters to warn the Abraham supporters not to try and come to oba adesida road.
Re: Abraham And Akeredolu’s Supporters Clash In Akure, Scores Injured by biggy26: 11:11pm On Oct 04, 2016
ihatebuhari:
hahahahaha

hahahahaha

hahahahaha

hahahahaha

hahahahaha

hahahahaha.

This sounds just like a horror movie...bubu must see this o!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Threat To Release Snakes To Bite Construction Workers Pauses Work - Benue Govt. / Reno Omokri To Provide Free Bus Rides For Nigerians Ahead Of Elections / APC To Zone Senate President To North-east, Speaker, South-west

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.