Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

What Skin Color Was Jesus? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Skin Color Was Jesus? (2988 Views)

Was Jesus Ever Sick? (Oyedepo's Blunder) / Was Jesus Created Or People Misunderstand The Bible? / Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Skin Color Was Jesus? by richcookie(m): 11:52pm On Oct 16, 2009
Yes the ultimate topic avoided by so many of the faithfull. Do you know what color Jesus was?
Remember the story in the Bible happened in Africa.

Do you have a white jesus poster on your walls?

Do you somehow suspect he must be white because of the state of the black continent?

Do you know most whites believe Jesus was white?

Do you know the white posters of Jesus you see is a clever form of subconcious propramming to make blacks think whites are superior?

Do you know that Jesus was trainned on how to perform all those miracles?

Do you know that every miracle Jesus did, you can perform?

Do you know that whites came to egypt and stole the spiritual books that detailed rituals performed by Moses, and other priests to create miracles and are now using the rituals to rule the world?

Please dont tell me it does not matter, because i will say, why then are all the poster of him as a white man and not as a black man?

Do you know why the bible contains so many sacrifices some even of HUMANS?

Reasonable arguements please, as i have more detail facts depending on the response.
Re: What Skin Color Was Jesus? by rayray7: 1:38am On Oct 17, 2009
When i consider all the historical facts about the bible, then i must say he was BLACK OR BRONZE SKIN.
Re: What Skin Color Was Jesus? by duduspace(m): 2:18am On Oct 17, 2009
If he existed at all, he couldn't have been of negroid or mongloid stock as the modern day jews are not, I would go for caucasoid which is similar to what most people have on their walls. In any case, it is irrelevant his message is more important than any specifics relating to his person methinks.
Re: What Skin Color Was Jesus? by richcookie(m): 2:59am On Oct 17, 2009
duduspace:

If he existed at all, he couldn't have been of negroid or mongloid stock as the modern day jews are not, I would go for caucasoid which is similar to what most people have on their walls. In any case, it is irrelevant his message is more important than any specifics relating to his person methinks.

It has been discovered that the first human was black. I disagree with what you said. What is caucasoid? Simply put the incidents that occurred in the bible was all in africa. the whites came later.
Re: What Skin Color Was Jesus? by Fhemmmy: 5:08am On Oct 17, 2009
What does it matter?
Does it take anything away from the fact that, He is the only one that ever died and resurrected?
He is Lord and no amount of argument of tongue lashing will ever change that
Re: What Skin Color Was Jesus? by Bobbyaf(m): 5:17pm On Oct 17, 2009
Christianity started in the Middle East, and not Africa. Second point Jesus wasn't black or white. He bore a hue complexion. More like president Obama, lol
Re: What Skin Color Was Jesus? by Playboy2(m): 5:33pm On Oct 17, 2009
Bobbyaf:

Christianity started in the Middle East, and not Africa. Second point Jesus wasn't black or white. He bore a hue complexion. More like president Obama, lol

was his ( Jesus) father from kenya?
Re: What Skin Color Was Jesus? by muhsin(m): 5:50pm On Oct 17, 2009
;d
Re: What Skin Color Was Jesus? by richcookie(m): 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2009
Bobbyaf:

I will not educate you on the history of religion. Christianity started in africa because your so called middle east was actually part of africa especially egypt and isreal. The original bible said Jesus had kinky wool hair like blacks. Slowly the bible has been written to take out the powerfull rituals performed by these prophets to benefit the few. Do you know the picture of White Jesus subconciously programs blacks to accept whites as superior. More to come!
Re: What Skin Color Was Jesus? by Bobbyaf(m): 11:52pm On Oct 17, 2009
I will not educate you on the history of religion.

Just do it for the fun of it. grin

Christianity started in africa because your so called middle east was actually part of africa especially egypt and isreal.

So why is it called the Middle east then? And how far is Egypt from Jerusalem? And why is it that no African language is spoken in Jerusalem? Why Hebrew?

The original bible said Jesus had kinky wool hair like blacks.

If you're referring to His hair being like wool, as mentioned in Revelation then isn't it supposed to be white as well?

Slowly the bible has been written to take out the powerfull rituals performed by these prophets to benefit the few. Do you know the picture of White Jesus subconciously programs blacks to accept whites as superior. More to come!

That is why I said He isn't white, but He is certainly not black either.
Re: What Skin Color Was Jesus? by richcookie(m): 2:34am On Oct 18, 2009
Let the debate continue, maybe some pastors in the house can shed some light on this.
Re: What Skin Color Was Jesus? by Tudor6(f): 5:13am On Oct 18, 2009
richcookie:

Yes the ultimate topic avoided by so many of the faithfull. Do you know what color Jesus was?
Remember the story in the Bible happened in Africa.

Do you have a white jesus poster on your walls?

Do you somehow suspect he must be white because of the state of the black continent?

Do you know most whites believe Jesus was white?

Do you know the white posters of Jesus you see is a clever form of subconcious propramming to make blacks think whites are superior?

Do you know that Jesus was trainned on how to perform all those miracles?

Do you know that every miracle Jesus did, you can perform?

Do you know that whites came to egypt and stole the spiritual books that detailed rituals performed by Moses, and other priests to create miracles and are now using the rituals to rule the world?

Please dont tell me it does not matter, because i will say, why then are all the poster of him as a white man and not as a black man?

Do you know why the bible contains so many sacrifices some even of HUMANS?

Reasonable arguements please, as i have more detail facts depending on the response.
Another No2Atheism in the making. . . . .
Re: What Skin Color Was Jesus? by minute(f): 5:45am On Oct 18, 2009
He was middle eastern so he looked like them. undecided undecided undecided

Thats why Judas had to point him out from the crowd when he

sold him to the Romans.He was a descendant of King David and

probably looked just like his Mom since God donnot have a set chromosones(as far as i know).

I dont believe in the theories that says he looked white becos the Bible writes about

His descent from the begining and clearly explains how God kept the Blood pure(when the nephilims were born God

sent the flood) thru the natural son of Abraham so Jesus could be born from it.

But it doesnt matter what color his skin was, he died for ALL of us
Re: What Skin Color Was Jesus? by sexyLeamon(f): 7:26am On Oct 18, 2009
I don't care about his skin coour, he was a great man of God that's what matter tongue
Re: What Skin Color Was Jesus? by princekevo(m): 8:59am On Oct 18, 2009
@ Poster
If ever you read and believe in the bible i don't think you will asking such a funny Questions.
The bible made id clear his lineage and tribe. He was from the lineage of David, the tribe Judea, which is one of the tribes in Israel. That tells you that he was the same colour the Israelites today are bearing.

The Miracles he did we can still do today and they are still manifesting today.
Re: What Skin Color Was Jesus? by Marlbron: 11:19am On Oct 18, 2009
Poster,

You are right that the first man was of African origin. That has been proven scientifically.

Hiowever, Christ would have looked like the average Joe, that was why he escaped easily from them when they sought to kill him. However, when he ressurected he was no more looking the same. That explains why Mary and co could not recognize hm. It appears he looked like a dark skinned person because when she saw him, she taught he was the gardener. The early Roman potraits of Jesus was f a dark skinned man. It appears that he looked black, like h was before creation. God is a blckman., Happy?
Re: What Skin Color Was Jesus? by Bobbyaf(m): 11:22pm On Oct 18, 2009
God was a black man? grin

What a joke!

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Has A Tattoo / Once Shaved Always Shaved? - Paul Ellis / This Scripture Shows That God Recognizes Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.