Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix (44399 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Dambazau Laughing As He Visits Benue (Photos) / IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix by obongtunji: 10:16pm On Oct 04, 2016
You can never take respect away from a Yoruba man.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix by Ajengogo(m): 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2016
I heard Aregbe visited him recently and now he is visiting Olumilua. Is he making overtures to join APC I am just wondering ooo because this guy no get shame ooo
Re: Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix by dapiluv: 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2016
Character does not have to do with prostratin. So dont fool anybody here.
Re: Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix by Familyfirst: 10:21pm On Oct 04, 2016
broseme:
Ekiti state Governor Ayodele Fayose paid a visit to former governor of old Ondo State and APC chieftain, Evang. Bamidele Olumilua at his Great Expectation Hotel and Resort, Akure Road, Ikere Ekiti Tuesday evening.

One thing with Fayose is this: Him sabi respect him elders wella.E remain small make him dey for ground.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/fayose-visits-former-governor-of-old.html

VERY FUNNY,LADY CRIED OUT:

I GAVE HIM MY KIDNEY,HE IS GETTING MARRIED TO ANOTHER LADY,I WANT MY KIDNEY BACK
please read this: http://familyparliament.com/Thread/992/
Re: Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix by onward4life(m): 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
The more you look the less you see grin grin grin grin

PHANTOMLIKE
Re: Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix by sylviaeo(f): 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2016
CoolFreeday:
I luv the Humility of Yoruba men to their elders.
. only when d elder is a Yoruba man. hypocrites mtcheeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix by sylviaeo(f): 10:33pm On Oct 04, 2016
CoolFreeday:
. only when they c a Yoruba elder. hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix by Collins0609(m): 10:34pm On Oct 04, 2016
In life there is no permanent friend nor enemy but permanent interest,make APC AND PDP E RAT CONTINUE FIGHTING ON NAIRALAND
Re: Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix by Asiwajueko: 10:37pm On Oct 04, 2016
[quote author=Ajengogo post=49922644]I heard Aregbe visited him recently and now he is visiting Olumilua. Is he making overtures to join APC I am just wondering ooo because this guy no get shame ooo[/quote. Worst of apc are better than best of PDP,may they never go unpunished.
Re: Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix by Tolexander: 10:45pm On Oct 04, 2016
Tunami:
iwo lo mo. Lo gbe poison je to ba dun o.
Iwo ati awon ara ile re le lo be sodo, ki omi gbe yin lo raurau ti n ti mo ba so ba bayin wi.
omo irankiran!
Re: Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 04, 2016
CoolFreeday:
It's cool no doubt. Just that sometimes their elders will be pooing in church they will still be packing it instead of them to tell him "bros with all due respect this shit de smell no do am again.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix by ihedioramma: 10:54pm On Oct 04, 2016
gen2briz:

Exercise lásán ni

But this one that Fayose is mingling around APC, from Aregbe to Olumilua . something is fishing.

he dont want EFCC to stop him in politice .
Re: Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix by GBASKY: 10:58pm On Oct 04, 2016
Jediel1:
Sleep for ground na

OMO ALE
Re: Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix by GBASKY: 10:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
Tolexander:
Iwo ati awon ara ile re le lo be sodo, ki omi gbe yin lo raurau ti n ti mo ba so ba bayin wi.
omo irankiran!

WERE OPONU POTA
Re: Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix by GBASKY: 11:01pm On Oct 04, 2016
sylviaeo:
. only when d elder is a Yoruba man. hypocrites mtcheeeeeeeeew

OMO IRAN KIRAN

WERE DUDU
Re: Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix by Tolexander: 11:01pm On Oct 04, 2016
GBASKY:

WERE OPONU POTA
omo irankiran!
Re: Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 04, 2016
gab264:
''Yea'' Northern slave tins.
okay western slave.
Re: Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix by hadura29(m): 11:13pm On Oct 04, 2016
Imagine fayose plus tinubu for new party. grin grin
Re: Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 04, 2016
blueseacats:
It's cool no doubt. Just that sometimes their elders will be pooing in church they will still be packing it instead of them to tell him "bros with all due respect this shit de smell no do am again.
bring out the sense in this jargons if it makes sense to you.
Re: Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix by sylviaeo(f): 11:16pm On Oct 04, 2016
GBASKY:

OMO IRAN KIRAN

WERE DUDU
hey bingo, who yank ya chain? grin
GBASKY:

OMO IRAN KIRAN

WERE DUDU
hey bingo, who yank ya chain?. one bingo spotted. please bark again. idiat
Re: Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 04, 2016
ihedioramma:
he dont want EFCC to stop him in politice .
eibo po. Concords can be difficult to understand.
Re: Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix by stevejireh01: 11:24pm On Oct 04, 2016
*Lolzzzz Nigerians Will Make Fun of Anything ..Lol*
*Now to Spiritual Matters*:
*APC 1:1-8*
Our Reading For Today Is Taken From The Book
Of APC Chapter 1 Verse 1 To 8 ....
1. And it came to pass, when the Lord would punish Nigeria, that he gave them a president under whose hand they were mightily oppressed.
2. Before he ascended the throne, he made them hope, with all manner of promises, that he would
bring them to the promised land before the coming year began.
3. Thus the inhabitants of Nigeria grew restless with their good condition, and sorely vexed the
president under whose hand they had prospered, so that he would not have the office of the president again, but rather resented it.
4. In those days also the Boko haramites laid siege to the north, and slew of the people three and twenty thousand, intending to set up a
kingdom which would be ruled by Islam.
5. Thus the inhabitants of Nigeria remembered not the good deeds of Jonathan, but thrust him out of the throne, and made Buhari president in
his stead.
6. Buhari was seventy and two years old when he began to reign. He reigned one and a half years in
Nigeria, and the land became impoverished under him and the Hausites the Igbolites and Yorubites
began murmuring against the President
7. But the President continued to persecute also a few of the people, accusing them and casting them into prison. Thus, the opposition was
subdued, the people could not find bread and rice to eat and there was hunger in the land.
8. And the end became uncertain as there was wailing and gnashing of teeth and as soon as the president heard this he began to travel around the world and in the middle of his reign he launched a campaign to say to the people
"Change begins with you". May God bless this reading in our hearts.
Re: Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix by SMARTKOSSY: 12:16am On Oct 05, 2016
CoolFreeday:
Same way I love yoruba women kitty cat grin Oyinkansola, Temitope and Modupes kitty ain't dat sweet shaa wink
Re: Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix by perfectgabby: 12:17am On Oct 05, 2016
orimsamsam:
oponu
Afofun gbenu Omo irankiran. Igbati Baba won ko no oriki. WERE
Re: Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 05, 2016
wizzakosh:
bring out the sense in this jargons if it makes sense to you.
Many instances, but let me use the one you can understand, I live in a developing area in ibeju, Lagos . One morning we woke up to see an elderly guy in his 60s , used his car to barricade the road no coming in or going out, when I saw the youths coming I thought they were gonna tell him bros with all due respect you can't do this, instead the next thing I saw was all of them with their heads bowed in the ground. That's the point where respect impedes development.

Again he's not even the baale, he's just an ordinary guy, when one retired general who lives in the area came to the scene he ordered him to vacate before he blames himself.
Re: Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix by CoolFreeday(m): 12:57am On Oct 05, 2016
SMARTKOSSY:
Same way I love yoruba women kitty cat grin Oyinkansola, Temitope and Modupes kitty ain't dat sweet shaa wink

Badt guy
Re: Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix by folahann(m): 1:47am On Oct 05, 2016
This baba should do and finish that his swimming pool Jare.
Re: Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix by NovusHomo(m): 2:27am On Oct 05, 2016
INTROVERT:
E DON DO

PROBE Olomilua! F**k, where did he get the money for his hotel and resort.
Re: Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix by SirdeKay: 4:44am On Oct 05, 2016
A re-alignment of political forces in the south west is gradually taking place. Something fishy is about to happen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) / Oladotun Akinsiku Contesting For Councillorship In Ondo State (Photos) / Buratai: Criminals Are Threatening Us With Travel Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.