Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,206 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix (44398 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Dambazau Laughing As He Visits Benue (Photos) / IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix by donbrowser(m): 4:51am On Oct 05, 2016
gen2briz:

Exercise lásán ni

But this one that Fayose is mingling around APC, from Aregbe to Olumilua . something is fishing.

Ondo Election...
Re: Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix by Etinosajay(m): 5:08am On Oct 05, 2016
jmichlins:
hate him or like him this man is going places and should tinubu float another party he will be at the forefront

And the man Tinubu will float another party simply because someone disagrees with him.

Warped reasoning.

Will you leave planet earth because I disagree with you?

Pray tell pls
Re: Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix by femi4: 5:11am On Oct 05, 2016
Tolexander:
Idobale kii se iwa!
Your Yoruba teacher try gan....10/10
Re: Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix by abali47(m): 6:01am On Oct 05, 2016
Hypocrites
Re: Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix by PierreDeFermat(m): 6:15am On Oct 05, 2016
Scream:
If the man no park well, he go insult am sharply...ask Obj, Bode George, Buhari..
give Fayose little chance,hin go insult you. He's kolomental
Re: Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix by Tunami(m): 6:41am On Oct 05, 2016
Tolexander:
Iwo ati awon ara ile re le lo be sodo, ki omi gbe yin lo raurau ti n ti mo ba so ba bayin wi.
omo irankiran!
same to u man.
Re: Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix by jmichlins(m): 6:46am On Oct 05, 2016
Etinosajay:

And the man Tinubu will float another party simply because someone disagrees with him.

Warped reasoning.

Will you leave planet earth because I disagree with you?

Pray tell pls
this is nigeria mate where if you don't get something as simple ticket in party A you jump into party B and to Z villa there's no party and we are talking about party founder here
Re: Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix by onac16: 6:49am On Oct 05, 2016
gen2briz:

Exercise lásán ni

But this one that Fayose is mingling around APC, from Aregbe to Olumilua . something is fishing.

fishing ko hunting ni
Re: Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix by XtrmeBachelor(m): 7:02am On Oct 05, 2016
All those ones no concern me na the hotel wey Dem thief our Nigerian money build na em I dey admire cry
Re: Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix by Miraculousamuel(m): 7:10am On Oct 05, 2016
CoolFreeday:
I luv the Humility of Yoruba men to their elders.

For those who are well trained bro...

Re: Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix by Etinosajay(m): 7:10am On Oct 05, 2016
jmichlins:
this is nigeria mate where if you don't get something as simple ticket in party A you jump into party B and to Z villa there's no party and we are talking about party founder here

I guess you meant founding member and not party founder. He alone didn't create the party. I know people who worship him as god will say otherwise.

If disagreeing with one another means we all cut ties, I'm sure there would be no bush in Nigeria, as some will have to take shelter there.
Re: Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix by dacovajnr: 7:24am On Oct 05, 2016
Tunami:
iwo lo mo. Lo gbe poison je to ba dun o.
Otito ma n koro undecided
Re: Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix by Viktor1983(m): 7:31am On Oct 05, 2016
CoolFreeday:
I luv the Humility of Yoruba men to their elders.

It's just culture/tradition...
humility is a personal trait, It has nothing to do with bowing or prostrating.

Re: Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix by Tolexander: 7:59am On Oct 05, 2016
Tunami:
same to u man.
you could have continued!

Omo irankiran!
Re: Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix by CoolFreeday(m): 8:22am On Oct 05, 2016
Viktor1983:

It's just culture/tradition...
humility is a personal trait, It has nothing to do with bowing or prostrating.

I agreed its culture, humility is also part of it. an arrogant person won't prostate or bow to anyone, culture or no culture.
Re: Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix by Tunami(m): 8:38am On Oct 05, 2016
Tolexander:
you could have continued!
Omo irankiran!
koshi lo jor. Oniranu.
Re: Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix by Adeyeni6: 8:39am On Oct 05, 2016
The uniqueness is incomparable
Re: Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix by Viktor1983(m): 9:04am On Oct 05, 2016
CoolFreeday:

I agreed its culture, humility is also part of it. an arrogant person won't prostate or bow to anyone, culture or no culture.

True
Re: Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix by Goke7: 9:22am On Oct 05, 2016
[quote author=Asiwajueko post=49923061][/quote]

that's how complicated south west politics is
Re: Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix by simpleseyi: 9:29am On Oct 05, 2016
broseme:
Ekiti state Governor Ayodele Fayose paid a visit to former governor of old Ondo State and APC chieftain, Evang. Bamidele Olumilua at his Great Expectation Hotel and Resort, Akure Road, Ikere Ekiti Tuesday evening.

One thing with Fayose is this: Him sabi respect him elders wella.E remain small make him dey for ground.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/fayose-visits-former-governor-of-old.html

Yes, Fayose respects elders but insults Buhari who is his mother's age mate. Or, tell me, what did Buhari do to Fayose before the election that Fayose was wishing Buhari dead through adverts on national newspapers? What did Buhari do to Fayose before election that Fayose was calling Buhari all kinds of derogatory names and wishing Buhari ill-luck?
Re: Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix by nduchucks: 9:42am On Oct 05, 2016
Tolexander:
Idobale kii se iwa!

Please provide contextual translation sir.
Re: Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix by SMARTKOSSY: 10:55am On Oct 05, 2016
CoolFreeday:

Badt guy
Re: Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix by Tolexander: 11:58am On Oct 05, 2016
Tunami:
koshi lo jor. Oniranu.
Osi na lo n ta o kiri n, yi o si ta o ku ni!

Omo irankiran!
Re: Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix by Livinusc(m): 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2016
Econi baje
Re: Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix by double0seven(m): 6:42pm On Oct 05, 2016
please and please, Fayose is not an humble person. people should get that Fact inside their heads.

He has even rolled on the ground in many churches; has that changed his agbero behaviour.

I beg, next base jare
Re: Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2016
blueseacats:
Many instances, but let me use the one you can understand, I live in a developing area in ibeju, Lagos . One morning we woke up to see an elderly guy in his 60s , used his car to barricade the road no coming in or going out, when I saw the youths coming I thought they were gonna tell him bros with all due respect you can't do this, instead the next thing I saw was all of them with their heads bowed in the ground. That's the point where respect impedes development.

Again he's not even the baale, he's just an ordinary guy, when one retired general who lives in the area came to the scene he ordered him to vacate before he blames himself.
lol, what you wrote still doesn't make meaning. It is like a phrase.
Re: Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 05, 2016
wizzakosh:
lol, what you wrote still doesn't make meaning. It is like a phrase.
At point I can't help you.
Re: Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix by obongtunji: 11:03pm On Oct 06, 2016
double0seven:
please and please, Fayose is not an humble person. people should get that Fact inside their heads.

He has even rolled on the ground in many churches; has that changed his agbero behaviour.

I beg, next base jare

Do you have any evidence to prove that Fayose is an agbero. So saying one's mind now means you are an agbero. Which garage did you see him fighting like normal agbero out there? You are here condemning him for respecting an elder but here you are disrespecting and elder, I think the real agbero has shown himself to Nairaland.

Oladotun Akinsiku Contesting For Councillorship In Ondo State (Photos) / APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) / Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal