Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,993 members, 7,852,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:49 PM

E Go Better When? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / E Go Better When? (699 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

E Go Better When? by allmessage: 2:20am On Oct 17, 2009
Have you ever ask yourself what our Country Nigeria has to offer us or rather our way forward?  Maybe you have but have never given it a taught of what to do or where to start.  Well I have reminisce over this again and again and again and I sober at the peoples tolerance,  suffering and smiling.  I don't know when it will come to an end.  many has deserted our father land in search of a better life while we can have it here.  Today I cry deeply as I watch Ghana carry the trophy Nigeria has been know for in the past.  I know that you reading this will be quite in a haste to know where I am heading to or to get a clue of my opinion about what we are passing through in this country.  I am among the many that choose to keep quite and dance to the tune,  after all what have I loose as far as I can get 2 meal each day that comes by.  But now I have a change in my thinking.  There is a saying that says "when you push a man until he gets to the wall,  he has no choice than to retreat".  My Naija brodas, I don't know whether you have been pushed up to the wall.  If you yes, then pass this on but if no that you are comfortable with this e go better (God knows when) delete and remain in this suffering dungeon.  I know quite well that there is virtually nothing we can do and I am not saying we should fight our government but at least, we can imitate the child who knows not how to talk but when he needs something from the mother; he cries as loud as he can. Forward this and it shows your own cry of bitterness and of course, another saying have it that "the chicken does not cry for what has grip of her to leave her but for all to hear her voice".  Ebby/Lagos Nigeria.  Pls do not mind my writing because I am not a good writter but I have to say my mind.  crycrycry[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Tycoon Huang Guangyu Jailed For Bribery / Mystery Missile Launch Seen Off California Coast - Whats This All About ? / Pakistani Governor Killed By Own Guard In Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.