Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Zambia Vs Nigeria 2018 Fifa World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 2 (Full Time) - Sports (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Zambia Vs Nigeria 2018 Fifa World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 2 (Full Time) (88939 Views)

Nigeria VS Gambia: Women's Cup Of Nations Qualifiers - 1 - 0 (Full-Time) / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambia Vs Nigeria 2018 Fifa World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 2 (Full Time) by Kwallon: 9:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
Re: Zambia Vs Nigeria 2018 Fifa World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 2 (Full Time) by Kwallon: 9:51pm On Oct 09, 2016
Download: http://www.kwallon.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Zambia%201%20-%202%20Nigeria%20Full%20Highlights.MP4
Re: Zambia Vs Nigeria 2018 Fifa World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 2 (Full Time) by Caseless: 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2016
P0intBlank:
Our boys after the match
iwobi is full of life.

1 Like

Re: Zambia Vs Nigeria 2018 Fifa World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 2 (Full Time) by Caseless: 9:58pm On Oct 09, 2016
tbaba1234:
Nigeria is the first country to hand Zambia defeat at the Levy Mwanawasa Stadium in Ndola since it was opened in June 2012. 

Other countries will struggle in Ndola... This is a huge win.
cool

2 Likes

Re: Zambia Vs Nigeria 2018 Fifa World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 2 (Full Time) by marcopollo(m): 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2016
gbosaa:

It was a mistake. Com on. He has actually play s well in the defence.
You dey madt! Which kind of yeye mistake be dat! That was exactly what he did in Uyo against South Africa that made us not to qualify. Abeg nor lemme vex pass lyk dis o!
Re: Zambia Vs Nigeria 2018 Fifa World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 2 (Full Time) by Niyinficient(m): 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2016
Liability:
Zambia 3-1 nigeria........quote me after the match..

Thunder fire ur prediction o! Ugbeho!

4 Likes

Re: Zambia Vs Nigeria 2018 Fifa World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 2 (Full Time) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:32pm On Oct 09, 2016
Liability:
Zambia 3-1 nigeria........quote me after the match.

ok, u have quoted you, thanks for wishing us bad luck, we won, happy now, now bring that fat ass to bed, am vexing for u oo angry cool wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambia Vs Nigeria 2018 Fifa World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 2 (Full Time) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 09, 2016
marcopollo:

You dey madt! Which kind of yeye mistake be dat! That was exactly what he did in Uyo against South Africa that made us not to qualify. Abeg nor lemme vex pass lyk dis o!

Get your boots and replace him. With you in our defence, we will be rock solid. Nama, it's easy for you to seat on your sofa and criticise.

Zambia conceded two goals in front of their president and millions who came to see them defeat the eagles but the sky didn't fall.

Omeruo did well. It was a mistake. Somebody in the midfield didn't do his job, that was why he was exposed.

1 Like

Re: Zambia Vs Nigeria 2018 Fifa World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 2 (Full Time) by lakesidepapa(m): 11:37pm On Oct 09, 2016
omonnakoda:
Zambia are a good side. The Zambia goal was a marvelous strike and they can be proud of themselves.Congrats to our boys

I also think that the Zambians are physically fitter. Whoever qualifies from this group will have to work hard.
Anyway all praise to Emmanuel Okala the man of the match.Several fabulous saves.

You are saying rubbish and out of Point.. The super eagles is the better side, they played very okay on the bad turf pitch that the Zambian team was assembled and play on.

The super eagles is more physical than them in that match apart from Iwobi who used logic to out played his markers. If u dnt know football, stop spewing trash here.
How would Okala from the team that lost takes ur man of the match, didn't even noticed that name. The best player in that match is Ikeme, followed by Ekoong.

3 Likes

Re: Zambia Vs Nigeria 2018 Fifa World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 2 (Full Time) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 09, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

ok, u have quoted you, thanks for wishing us bad luck, we won, happy now, now bring that fat ass to bed, am vexing for u oo angry cool wink

You might be quoting a naija guy living next door who has never been to Zambia.

3 Likes

Re: Zambia Vs Nigeria 2018 Fifa World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 2 (Full Time) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:10am On Oct 10, 2016
gbosaa:

You might be quoting a naija guy living next door who has never been to Zambia.

Kai thi guy finish finish here here here comment grin cheesy u mean I might be talkin to a fellow ass, damn shocked

1 Like

Re: Zambia Vs Nigeria 2018 Fifa World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 2 (Full Time) by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:50am On Oct 10, 2016
Heyyyy Liability!!!!!!!! Get in here!!!! Loooollllll

Told ya I will carry the day... Didn't I?

You laughed when My girls, the Flamingoes crashed out due to "our virginity" in front of goal. I accepted defeat and promised you a defeat yourself... Looollll

Now you know the difference between "liability" and "assets" wink grin

[img]http://media./media/3i7zenReaUuI0/giphy-facebook_s.jpg[/img]
Re: Zambia Vs Nigeria 2018 Fifa World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 2 (Full Time) by Liability(m): 8:41am On Oct 10, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Heyyyy Liability!!!!!!!! Get in here!!!! Loooollllll

Told ya I will carry the day... Didn't I?

You laughed when My girls, the Flamingoes crashed out due to "our virginity" in front of goal. I accepted defeat and promised you a defeat yourself... Looollll

Now you know the difference between "liability" and "assets" wink grin

[img]http://media./media/3i7zenReaUuI0/giphy-facebook_s.jpg[/img]
its not over yet. Watch out for algeria. We will roast the chickens.
Re: Zambia Vs Nigeria 2018 Fifa World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 2 (Full Time) by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:54am On Oct 10, 2016
Algeria that couldn't beat a side we raped 3-0 late last year?? wink

*yawns* We'll be laying in ambush.... Looollll

Bring them on!!! Our Next Golden Generation is rising strong.... Hehehehehehe

Liability:
its not over yet. Watch out for algeria. We will roast the chickens.

2 Likes

Re: Zambia Vs Nigeria 2018 Fifa World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 2 (Full Time) by slytubadth(m): 9:23am On Oct 10, 2016
optional1:

It would have been awesome.....

How do i do bet9ja?
Hi sweet, pls dont engage in such buhahaha. its destroys d body, d mind and even d soul..
Re: Zambia Vs Nigeria 2018 Fifa World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 2 (Full Time) by omonnakoda: 9:29am On Oct 10, 2016
lakesidepapa:

You are saying rubbish and out of Point.. The super eagles is the better side, they played very okay on the bad turf pitch that the Zambian team was assembled and play on.

The super eagles is more physical than them in that match apart from Iwobi who used logic to out played his markers. If u dnt know football, stop spewing trash here.
How would Okala from the team that lost takes ur man of the match, didn't even noticed that name. The best player in that match is Ikeme, followed by Ekoong.
You lack home training and belong in a zoo. Never ever quote me again in what remains of your unhappy life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zambia Vs Nigeria 2018 Fifa World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 2 (Full Time) by lakesidepapa(m): 10:52am On Oct 10, 2016
omonnakoda:
You lack home training and belong in a zoo. Never ever quote me again in what remains of your unhappy life

Sorry for being impolite in the first place, I was just trying to correct the impression of the game concerning what u wrote. If u see me in real life, u'll knw am well groomed, Polite and live an happy life. If someone annoyed u, don't take the anger on someone else. Have a blessed week..!

5 Likes

Re: Zambia Vs Nigeria 2018 Fifa World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 2 (Full Time) by optional1(f): 12:27pm On Oct 10, 2016
slytubadth:
Hi sweet, pls dont engaged in such buhahaha. its destroys d body, d mind and even d soul..

Thanks dear actually I wasn't interested in betting tho.....
Re: Zambia Vs Nigeria 2018 Fifa World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 2 (Full Time) by tayoccu(m): 12:39pm On Oct 11, 2016
solace89:
full time draw isn't betting against them na

betting on anything other than a win is betting against naija
Re: Zambia Vs Nigeria 2018 Fifa World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 2 (Full Time) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2016
pelezico:
Nigeria must learn to see out games without given up goals or allowing them back in. Nigeria in the first half was excellent but in the 2nd half they allowed Zambia back in. Our defender on the right kept in getting shinned by Zambias captain. What im saying is that against Algeria they will have to be more professional, learn not to panic when under pressure and make passes count. Also guys like Onzasi should trying passing forward and not backwards. We also need 2 natural wingers and a midfield that can apply pressure.
victor moses nd ahmed musa are natural wingers
Re: Zambia Vs Nigeria 2018 Fifa World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 2 (Full Time) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Algeria that couldn't beat a side we raped 3-0 late last year?? wink

*yawns* We'll be laying in ambush.... Looollll

Bring them on!!! Our Next Golden Generation is rising strong.... Hehehehehehe

dis liability will support any team playin against nigeria dem owe am salary ni?
Re: Zambia Vs Nigeria 2018 Fifa World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 2 (Full Time) by Icon4s(m): 6:44am On Oct 12, 2016
Liability:
yessss....that is my darling zambia

Igbo boy like you dey support Zambia. I know your type.
Re: Zambia Vs Nigeria 2018 Fifa World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 2 (Full Time) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 12, 2016
[quote author=marcopollo post=50065206]

You dey madt! Which kind of yeye mistake be dat! That was exactly what he did in Uyo against South Africa that made us not to qualify. Abeg[b] nor lemme vex pass lyk dis o![/b]

grin grin grin

Abeg take am easy cheesy
Re: Zambia Vs Nigeria 2018 Fifa World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 2 (Full Time) by dazfoot: 4:17pm On Oct 15, 2016
OK na... First text fans to 33811
Re: Zambia Vs Nigeria 2018 Fifa World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 2 (Full Time) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
http://.net/748oO9
nig vs Alg thread
Re: Zambia Vs Nigeria 2018 Fifa World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 2 (Full Time) by ayamjay: 4:02pm On Oct 16, 2016

Re: Zambia Vs Nigeria 2018 Fifa World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 2 (Full Time) by OlgaLeez: 5:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
I myself for a long time watching football and their favorite team sick http://livesports.one/football-streaming-online/

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram / Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) / Stephen Keshi Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.