Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:12 PM

How Ondo APC Primary Was ‘rigged’ To Favour Akeredolu -APC Vice Chair Akinyelure - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Ondo APC Primary Was ‘rigged’ To Favour Akeredolu -APC Vice Chair Akinyelure (13389 Views)

Inuwa Abdul-Kadir: "El-rufai Threatened To Beat Me Up" APC Vice Chairman Says / I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary / INEC Is Plotting To Release Results Elections To Favour APC- Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ondo APC Primary Was ‘rigged’ To Favour Akeredolu -APC Vice Chair Akinyelure by sakalisis(m): 8:24am On Oct 05, 2016
Medcine after Death

1 Like

Re: How Ondo APC Primary Was ‘rigged’ To Favour Akeredolu -APC Vice Chair Akinyelure by adeadeyera(m): 8:38am On Oct 05, 2016
Re: How Ondo APC Primary Was ‘rigged’ To Favour Akeredolu -APC Vice Chair Akinyelure by IYANGBALI: 8:38am On Oct 05, 2016
abokibuhari:
There is going to be NO election come 2019....

Quote me anywhere
dat time naija go dey boil like hot water grin grin grin
Re: How Ondo APC Primary Was ‘rigged’ To Favour Akeredolu -APC Vice Chair Akinyelure by senatordave1(m): 9:00am On Oct 05, 2016
Opinedecandid:
Not surprised.

Same way they rigged the 2015 elections with underage voters leading the polls in some areas.

Same way they attempted to rig the Bayelsa State Election b the people foisted their plans.

Same way they did in Edo and think it will stand.

Same way they will attempt to rig the general election of Ondo;

Same way they will attempt to rig the general election in Ekiti...,

Same way they will attempt to rig the 2019 general elections.
FAR FAR FAR FOUL
So pdp n gej did not rig in ss and se abi?
Re: How Ondo APC Primary Was ‘rigged’ To Favour Akeredolu -APC Vice Chair Akinyelure by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 05, 2016
Dukejaja:
When our political parties lack internal democracy, how do you expect us to make head way as a nation. It's so unfortunate
Bro, so far eh, na only u get sense for this thread. I swear! APC only want the seat of power, they don't have any good thing to offer Nigerians but it is so bad you guys in Nigeria can't see.
Re: How Ondo APC Primary Was ‘rigged’ To Favour Akeredolu -APC Vice Chair Akinyelure by koboko69: 9:21am On Oct 05, 2016
abokibuhari:
There is going to be NO election come 2019....

Quote me anywhere

They said worse for 2015 elections, so abeg make we hear word!

1 Like

Re: How Ondo APC Primary Was ‘rigged’ To Favour Akeredolu -APC Vice Chair Akinyelure by biggy26: 10:29am On Oct 05, 2016
Femolacaster:
These incompetent f00ls parading themselves as progressives should keep their dirty mouth shut jor, just because the anointed candidate didn't win the primary rendered the election earlier conducted "rigged"?

From this clear analysis of skillful rigging, it is now clear how Edo elections could have been rigged.
Re: How Ondo APC Primary Was ‘rigged’ To Favour Akeredolu -APC Vice Chair Akinyelure by basadenet: 1:32pm On Oct 05, 2016
Medicine after death. Apc is a gunner in ondo state.
Re: How Ondo APC Primary Was ‘rigged’ To Favour Akeredolu -APC Vice Chair Akinyelure by mikolo80: 4:59am On Oct 07, 2016
Dukejaja:
When our political parties lack internal democracy, how do you expect us to make head way as a nation. It's so unfortunate
explain internal democracy.
You still need popularity to 'rig ''
Or you think the riggers rig for free
You sef why you no fit outshare the opposing group and become more popular
What are you doing with your own loot
I don't mean you literally

(1) (2) (Reply)

Solomon Dalung Arrives Zambia (Photos) / Agbaje, Doherty Battle For Lagos PDP Governorship Ticket / Osinbajo Attends The 2021 All Nigeria Judges’ Conference In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.