Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Why Does God Hate Some People And Love Others? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Does God Hate Some People And Love Others? (1203 Views)

Does God Hate Some People? / Don't Pretend To Love Others (Romans 12:9-10) / Does God Hate Black People? Where Is Our Wakanda? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does God Hate Some People And Love Others? by Imprevisto(m): 2:51pm On Dec 19, 2016
Why does God hate some people and love others?
No matter what I do, how much I pray, how good of a person I am (I really try) I still know that God doesn't care about me. Why doesn't he? What have I done?
I feel like God has people divided into categories: those whom he favors, those whom he hates and others he just ignores. Many people from the 2nd and 3rd category want to advance to the first, so they tell themselves that its THEIR fault they've upset God etc, etc (so called christian) and try to please God. But the truth is, no matter what you do, you can bend over backwards, but it'll all be the same in the end. Am very depress on certain things that need change.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does God Hate Some People And Love Others? by odogwu2007(m): 3:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
Same reason why some parents like some nd hate some of there children. The reason is simple "disobedience" when u don't obey the laydown rules/ commandments. There is no how u will expect HIM to be happy with you cos HE said HIS face can not behold iniquity. The problem is not HIM the problem is us. We tend to choose the commandments to keep nd some that we won't keep. Try to do HIS will nd see if things will not change. Have a blessed day
Re: Why Does God Hate Some People And Love Others? by Imprevisto(m): 3:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
odogwu2007:
Same reason why some parents like some nd hate some of there children. The reason is simple "disobedience" when u don't obey the laydown rules/ commandments. There is no how u will expect HIM to be happy with you cos HE said HIS face can not behold iniquity. The problem is not HIM the problem is us. We tend to choose the commandments to keep nd some that we won't keep. Try to do HIS will nd see if things will not change. Have a blessed day
what of those that are free from iniquity and disobedience?

2 Likes

Re: Why Does God Hate Some People And Love Others? by peacesamuel94(m): 6:48pm On Dec 19, 2016
[quote author=Imprevisto post=52070258]Why does God hate some people and love others?
No matter what I do, how much I pray, how good of a person I am (I really try) I still know that God doesn't care about me. Why doesn't he? What have I done?
I feel like God has people divided into categories: those whom he favors, those whom he hates and others he just ignores. Many people from the 2nd and 3rd category want to advance to the first, so they tell themselves that its THEIR fault they've upset God etc, etc (so called christian) and try to please God. But the truth is, no matter what you do, you can bend over backwards, but it'll all be the same in the end. Am very depress on certain things that need change.[/quot.e.

The least thing God feels towards you is hate. He does love you and your being alive today is a pointer to that fact.
Re: Why Does God Hate Some People And Love Others? by benzics(m): 7:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
Imprevisto:
Why does God hate some people and love others?
I feel like God has people divided into categories: those whom he favors, those whom he hates and others he just ignores. Many people from the 2nd and 3rd category want to advance to the first, so they tell themselves that its THEIR fault they've upset God etc, etc (so called christian) and try to please God. But the truth is, no matter what you do, you can bend over backwards, but it'll all be the same in the end. Am very depress on certain things that need change.
Bro you better stand up and tighten your belt and work towards benefitting yourself cuz you are currently praying to something that doesn't exist!
Re: Why Does God Hate Some People And Love Others? by Imprevisto(m): 8:51pm On Dec 19, 2016
benzics:

Bro you better stand up and tighten your belt and work towards benefitting yourself cuz you are currently praying to something that doesn't exist!
God truly exist.
Re: Why Does God Hate Some People And Love Others? by yinkbell: 10:35pm On Dec 19, 2016
bro., don`t be depressed. i know we christians got to work assiduously on our faith. what do you understand by love? dont confuse the God-kind love to human natural love. while we are still sinners, Christ died for us. christ did that for us out of the Love of God Almighty.
If God could smothered the sinners with HIS love, how much more we christians. remember His love was shed from abroad into our Hearts. let the love dominate you, and you will discover how much God loves you inspite of whatever you are going through. that question was posed by devil into your mind to assault your faith. always renew your mind with the word of God. God bless you. God does not hate anyone because we are His image. He loves sinners but His eyes are too holy to behold sins(he hates sin). read 1ST COR CHAP 13:5-8. Get this book: growing up spiritually by Keneth E Hagin.
Re: Why Does God Hate Some People And Love Others? by HCpaul(m): 12:21am On Dec 20, 2016
It is as a result of divine partiality.
In the Bible, there is divinity in partiality.
Only in the Bible.
Re: Why Does God Hate Some People And Love Others? by Omudia11: 4:50am On Dec 20, 2016
God hates no one. In fact he loves sinners so much that Jesus Christ died for them.
Re: Why Does God Hate Some People And Love Others? by GoodMuyis(m): 6:08am On Dec 20, 2016
Omudia11:
God hates no one. In fact he loves sinners so much that Jesus Christ died for them.
Re: Why Does God Hate Some People And Love Others? by orisa37: 8:53am On Dec 20, 2016
God loves His Creations without discrimination.
Re: Why Does God Hate Some People And Love Others? by Imprevisto(m): 8:56am On Dec 20, 2016
yinkbell:
bro., don`t be depressed. i know we christians got to work assiduously on our faith. what do you understand by love? dont confuse the God-kind love to human natural love. while we are still sinners, Christ died for us. christ did that for us out of the Love of God Almighty.
If God could smothered the sinners with HIS love, how much more we christians. remember His love was shed from abroad into our Hearts. let the love dominate you, and you will discover how much God loves you inspite of whatever you are going through. that question was posed by devil into your mind to assault your faith. always renew your mind with the word of God. God bless you. God does not hate anyone because we are His image. He loves sinners but His eyes are too holy to behold sins(he hates sin). read 1ST COR CHAP 13:5-8. Get this book: growing up spiritually by Keneth E Hagin.
Thanks
Re: Why Does God Hate Some People And Love Others? by Imprevisto(m): 8:58am On Dec 20, 2016
HCpaul:

Only in the Bible.
HCpaul:

Only in the Bible.
Re: Why Does God Hate Some People And Love Others? by engrtee(f): 9:43am On Dec 20, 2016
why do you prefer eating rice to beans in public
Re: Why Does God Hate Some People And Love Others? by Imprevisto(m): 9:51am On Dec 20, 2016
engrtee:
why do you prefer eating rice to beans in public
What i mean is that is he(God) that created everything on earth, why does he love some and hate some apart from iniquity and disobedience aspect.

(1) (Reply)

Masturbating Has Eternal Punishment / GJDHFKER / Chinaza Favor, "All that matters" a beautiful song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.