Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,005 members, 7,821,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans (48308 Views)

Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) / Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos / Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by emeijeh(m): 9:22am On Oct 05, 2016
F
Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by dacovajnr: 9:24am On Oct 05, 2016
Somebody tell me she's wearing a Mask in the first pix..which kind Face be this lipsrsealed.Uwa bu pawpaw Mehn! Yo! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by southernbelle(f): 9:29am On Oct 05, 2016
fpeter:
which kind mumu makeup be that nau? undecided undecided

Lol, especially the first pic eh?

@topic, congrats to her. Wish her HML in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 05, 2016
pretydiva:
*singing* osemudiamen
singing my name.....
Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by Missmossy(f): 9:40am On Oct 05, 2016
Aww nice cheesy i remember her songs were hits when i was in primary school. Fine girl. Congrats to both of them. Marriage is a beautiful thing with the right person at the right time too!!!

3 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by Yosiwealth(m): 9:44am On Oct 05, 2016
All the best fun e
Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by danidee10(m): 9:44am On Oct 05, 2016
If you know you were more than 15 years old when benita was reigning and you're not married or engaged now

My brother sister it's time to start considering shiloh oooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by Sunglow: 9:46am On Oct 05, 2016
I thought "they" said there are no good marriageable girls in Nigeria anymore?

Congratulations to you Benita.
Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by mtngloetiartel: 9:47am On Oct 05, 2016
EarlOfWarwick:

Who dafarq is she?
o ju e lo! Werey!
Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by femi4: 9:49am On Oct 05, 2016
JohnnyNY:
I can't remember any of her songs
Olorun mi, Olorun in.....Iwo ni kokoro ti mo fi n silekun
Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by mtngloetiartel: 9:52am On Oct 05, 2016
danidee10:
If you know you were more than 15 years old when benita was reigning and you're not married or engaged now

My brother sister it's time to start considering shiloh oooo cheesy
be reasonable. We dont all have equal opportunity. The swift do not always win the race because all is vanity.
Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by africanusvu(m): 9:58am On Oct 05, 2016
Wat a flat breast.i dnt expect such weak breast 4rm her at dis age.may be recession causd it.Anoda broken marriage loading.we knw them.their mariage neva lasts.she av just enterd dia club
Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by bobo65(m): 10:00am On Oct 05, 2016
dacovajnr:
Somebody tell me she's wearing a Mask in the first pix..which kind Face be this lipsrsealed.Nwa pawpaw Mehn! Yo! grin grin

No dey spoil ma language jhor
It's uwa bu not nwa
Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by bobo65(m): 10:02am On Oct 05, 2016
africanusvu:
Wat a flat breast.i dnt expect such weak breast 4rm her at dis age.may be recession causd it.Anoda broken marriage loading.we knw them.their mariage neva lasts.she av just enterd dia club

Na wa for u o
Stop being negative n pessimistic
Y would u think the marriage wouldn't last?
Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by angelspalaces: 10:04am On Oct 05, 2016
Who said she has stopped singing...the song 'ayo'she released this year is still one of my favorite gospel song for 2016...heavenly voice...and she is still very beautiful and decent...may God keep her relationship
Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by yeyeboi(m): 10:13am On Oct 05, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
OK Congratulations

Put a smile face on, that could be us but u are lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by columbus007(m): 10:22am On Oct 05, 2016
And this dude really believe in your ministry grin
Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by petrov10: 10:27am On Oct 05, 2016
Airforce1:
So guys succeeded in spoiling this girl.

Well it's good she's getting married .. I pray it lasts.

shut up u broke shit

na you spoil her?
Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by hummerjeep12: 10:48am On Oct 05, 2016
ha,see small benita self don dey chop kpomo...na wa ooo..buhari self....this chain na wa
Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by Pamelayoung: 10:54am On Oct 05, 2016
She is grown up now
Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 05, 2016
I like Benita but shes proud..i sent her messages to feature in my song but she didnt reply..i wil use som1 else..its not good atleast she should reply and bargain
Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by dacovajnr: 11:02am On Oct 05, 2016
bobo65:

No dey spoil ma language jhor
It's uwa bu not nwa
Hehehe! Oya modify am lah grin
Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by dacovajnr: 11:04am On Oct 05, 2016
femi4:
Olorun mi, Olorun in.....Iwo ni kokoro ti mo fi n silekun
Ilekun varies..which Ilekun u dey refer to grin
Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by TooLateToFail(f): 11:08am On Oct 05, 2016
congrats dear
Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by Nickymezor(f): 11:11am On Oct 05, 2016
Wow, hw nice to hear.... Lil Benita of yesterday smiley
Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by EarlOfWarwick(m): 11:21am On Oct 05, 2016
bobo65:

U must be less than 15 years old

Niqqur I'm 29.

Maybe if y'all had posted her before photo.
I don't know her! That's it.
Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by Maximus85(m): 11:27am On Oct 05, 2016
TunezMedia:
Gospel artiste, Benita Okojie who stole the heart of Nigerians with her melodious voice at a very tender age has revealed that she might soon be walking down the aisle with her boyfriend, who she simply refers to as 'The Nerd'.

In a brief chat with Nneka Nwaneri, Benita said she will get married either this year or next, since she has already found her ideal man.
Talking about getting married, the "Ayo" singer said;

Marriage is something you shouldn't rush into. It is a life time thing. You need the leading of the Holy Spirit and if you rush into it, you will rush out. So, I am taking my time to listen to the voice of God, so that I will get married at the right time to the right person". "It could be this year or next year."

About her Ideal Man, Benita was quoted saying;

That kind of man does not count at this point now because I am already in a relationship. Of course he would have possessed the qualities I wanted for me to have chosen him and be a relationship with him. Above all, it is God who chooses people for us, and more importantly, I want a man that loves God and believes in my ministry.

See photos of Benita and her boyfriend below ...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/10/child-star-benita-okojie-reveals.html?m=1

These eyebrows is what I call father father.
Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by Spidermon: 12:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
So na the guy wey dey draw her oil be that?

I am imagining her screaming " osemudiameh" when the guy be stroking her kitten.

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by Esetim(f): 12:23pm On Oct 05, 2016
Wow
Congrats girl. How time flies.
Meanwhile, i thought she was already married undecided
Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by wendy241(f): 12:33pm On Oct 05, 2016
fpeter:
which kind mumu makeup be that nau? undecided undecided
she be like lord of the rings grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by ahamonyeka(m): 2:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
Osamudiameeeee nanananaaaaa abeg make somebody help me complete am.well,the young shall grow.

So na that guy dey oil the engine?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nathan And Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Jim Iyke, Tobi, Miracle, Timaya, Phyno / Singer Timaya Poses With Guns (Photo) / Davido Looks On With Pride As His Aide,IsraelDMW Sprays Cash On Stripper (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.