Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

A Mad Man Got Knocked Down While Crossing The Road. Now I Am Stuck With Him - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Mad Man Got Knocked Down While Crossing The Road. Now I Am Stuck With Him (36296 Views)

Youths Do Photoshoot In Lagos Traffic After Being Stuck For 5 Hours / LASEMA Uses Crane To Rescue Man Stuck In Mud At 3rd Mainland Bridge(photos) / Man Electrocuted By Street Light Pole While Crossing The Road At Kosofe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Mad Man Got Knocked Down While Crossing The Road. Now I Am Stuck With Him by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 31, 2016
Bigajeff:
You have nothing to worry, there a legal law that protect good Samaritans. hope he recover quick since he enjoys best of care at the moment
The Madman is already dead
Re: A Mad Man Got Knocked Down While Crossing The Road. Now I Am Stuck With Him by Hades2016(m): 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2016
My brother you have tried your best ..... the mad man might come out a sane person grin his brain might be resetting as we speak grin
Re: A Mad Man Got Knocked Down While Crossing The Road. Now I Am Stuck With Him by Vaxt(m): 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

He is dead Oga. He later died. All his sufferings ended. He is at peace now.
eyah so na person wey go kill am him de find
Re: A Mad Man Got Knocked Down While Crossing The Road. Now I Am Stuck With Him by Tjohnnay: 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2016
Na after 1month dis tn dey make front page Smh

Mod, dnt let me say wts on my mind o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Mad Man Got Knocked Down While Crossing The Road. Now I Am Stuck With Him by PhatBG(m): 12:01pm On Oct 31, 2016
In pains actually
Coldfeet:
Weldone elengee may God reward your kind gesture.

Rip to the unknown man at least he spent his last days in care and comfort around him cry
Re: A Mad Man Got Knocked Down While Crossing The Road. Now I Am Stuck With Him by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 31, 2016
no1madman:
His ghost might haunt u. .watch out 4 part 2. .
the madman na ur brother na, he's the number 2 madman.

1 Like

Re: A Mad Man Got Knocked Down While Crossing The Road. Now I Am Stuck With Him by 9jaBloke: 12:01pm On Oct 31, 2016
Jeez!

Hit and Run incidents are so common in Lagos. I've always wondered what happens to Hit and Stop drivers.

Elengee, u are a great guy. I'm sorry the guy passed. You did your best, so take whatever happens now in ur stride.

3 Likes

Re: A Mad Man Got Knocked Down While Crossing The Road. Now I Am Stuck With Him by walosky(m): 12:01pm On Oct 31, 2016
nothing is wrong with d lunatic just that he's enjoying d coziness of the hospital tgether with d palatable meals that are being served though d meal is in complete without WEED
Re: A Mad Man Got Knocked Down While Crossing The Road. Now I Am Stuck With Him by Mcweber(m): 12:02pm On Oct 31, 2016
shamack:
Hope say u no be ritualist
he be ritualistic and he go come here come Dey talk bout am abi? Haba, just go for deliverance and get sense pls....

2 Likes

Re: A Mad Man Got Knocked Down While Crossing The Road. Now I Am Stuck With Him by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 31, 2016
Nawa o.
This OP is a very good man. OP are you married?
You seem a better potential than that lastmumu guy.

RIP to Mr Unknown.
You really did what most Nigerians wouldn't do, not because we are not good people but the fear of NPF.

6 Likes

Re: A Mad Man Got Knocked Down While Crossing The Road. Now I Am Stuck With Him by DEBJOCH1(m): 12:03pm On Oct 31, 2016
HMMM, SO WE STILL GOOD NIGERIANS LIKE ME IN THE STREET, BROTHER, GOD SAW YOUR EFFORT AND THAT SAME GOD WILL BE THERE FOR. "IF IT WHERE CALABAR PPL, THEY WOULD HAVE AKRD YOU TO PAY MILLION" SORRY DONT INTEND TO THROW INSULT, WHERE WAS THE SO "CALLED" FAMILY WHEN THIER MEMBER WAS WALING UNCLADE ON THE. MAY GOD BE WITH YOU.

1 Like

Re: A Mad Man Got Knocked Down While Crossing The Road. Now I Am Stuck With Him by 9jaBloke: 12:04pm On Oct 31, 2016
walosky:
nothing is wrong with d lunatic just that he's enjoying d coziness of the hospital tgether with d palatable meals that are being served though d meal is in complete without WEED

Something was wrong with him. Always read till the end
Re: A Mad Man Got Knocked Down While Crossing The Road. Now I Am Stuck With Him by Amacsom(m): 12:04pm On Oct 31, 2016
God bless you richly @op and empower with more wisdom, knowledge and understanding. You really did your best.

1 Like

Re: A Mad Man Got Knocked Down While Crossing The Road. Now I Am Stuck With Him by DEBJOCH1(m): 12:04pm On Oct 31, 2016
HMMM, SO WE STILL GOOD NIGERIANS LIKE ME IN THE STREET, BROTHER, GOD SAW YOUR EFFORT AND THAT SAME GOD WILL BE THERE FOR. "IF IT WHERE CALABAR PPL, THEY WOULD HAVE AKRD YOU TO PAY MILLION" SORRY DONT INTEND TO THROW INSULT, WHERE WAS THE SO "CALLED" FAMILY WHEN THIER MEMBER WAS WALING UNCLADE ON THE. MAY GOD BE WITH YOU.t
Re: A Mad Man Got Knocked Down While Crossing The Road. Now I Am Stuck With Him by 9jaBloke: 12:05pm On Oct 31, 2016
Tjohnnay:
Na after 1month dis tn dey make front page Smh

Mod, dnt let me say wts on my mind o

You took that right outa my fingers
Re: A Mad Man Got Knocked Down While Crossing The Road. Now I Am Stuck With Him by PHIPEX(m): 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2016
Isn't it annoying that so far there is no public enlightenment on what to do in situations like this?This absence of info leads to the cconstant cases of hit and run.

May God bless the OP, you did ur best.

4 Likes

Re: A Mad Man Got Knocked Down While Crossing The Road. Now I Am Stuck With Him by enoqueen: 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2016
You are a good man Op.

How I wish it was nollywood movie, the mad man would av woken up from comma and he would av been a long lost family member.

You really tried for him.

3 Likes

Re: A Mad Man Got Knocked Down While Crossing The Road. Now I Am Stuck With Him by Coldfeet(f): 12:10pm On Oct 31, 2016
PhatBG:
In pains actually
.....but with caring people around him? Nice clean and warm bedsheet in a "cosy" room?

Cleaned and dressed everyday?

Looking at it from a lesser evil perspective, the unknown mans last days were better jare.

1 Like

Re: A Mad Man Got Knocked Down While Crossing The Road. Now I Am Stuck With Him by prettyzee11(f): 12:11pm On Oct 31, 2016
People like you are so very rare, don't worry God that sees your good heart will not let u regret doing all this. Just keep praying it will be okey n over soon In shaa Allah.

1 Like

Re: A Mad Man Got Knocked Down While Crossing The Road. Now I Am Stuck With Him by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 31, 2016
Hades2016:
My brother you have tried your best ..... the mad man might come out a sane person grin his brain might be resetting as we speak grin

He's dead

Read the full story before commenting undecided

1 Like

Re: A Mad Man Got Knocked Down While Crossing The Road. Now I Am Stuck With Him by olutosfem(f): 12:17pm On Oct 31, 2016
God bless you man.....u know what God used you for the man so he can go home clean and neat
Re: A Mad Man Got Knocked Down While Crossing The Road. Now I Am Stuck With Him by jumzzy448: 12:18pm On Oct 31, 2016
So sorry it ended this way..may his soul rest In peace.
@op, you have such a good heart.

1 Like

Re: A Mad Man Got Knocked Down While Crossing The Road. Now I Am Stuck With Him by Hades2016(m): 12:19pm On Oct 31, 2016
ellacute45:

He's dead

Read the full story before commenting undecided
so sorry , RIP to him cry
Re: A Mad Man Got Knocked Down While Crossing The Road. Now I Am Stuck With Him by ChemicalReaction(f): 12:20pm On Oct 31, 2016
OP,your kind is rare. God shall reward your good deeds.. Amen.

1 Like

Re: A Mad Man Got Knocked Down While Crossing The Road. Now I Am Stuck With Him by Siscooh: 12:21pm On Oct 31, 2016
Vaxt:
bro that madman de use u de chop food 4 hospital trust me 1 of my slap go bring am out of coma make him continue with him comma world[/i]
Read through... He is dead!
Re: A Mad Man Got Knocked Down While Crossing The Road. Now I Am Stuck With Him by deebrain(m): 12:25pm On Oct 31, 2016
shamack:
Hope say u no be ritualist
senseless.

4 Likes

Re: A Mad Man Got Knocked Down While Crossing The Road. Now I Am Stuck With Him by Kx: 12:25pm On Oct 31, 2016
PaperLace:
Nawa o.
This OP is a very good man. OP are you married?
You seem a better potential than that lastmumu guy.

RIP to Mr Unknown.
You really did what most Nigerians wouldn't do, not because we are not good people but the fear of NPF.

Nice one.
I like your spirit.

1 Like

Re: A Mad Man Got Knocked Down While Crossing The Road. Now I Am Stuck With Him by Kebabs(m): 12:25pm On Oct 31, 2016
Maybe coma is sweet.. Nigeria is too hard already. If an insane man finds solace in coma, let him be... Una too de worry person.. La joke o!

1 Like

Re: A Mad Man Got Knocked Down While Crossing The Road. Now I Am Stuck With Him by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 31, 2016
My cousin once knocked down an old man. He died instantly and my cousin was arrested by the police and his car seized, he had to pay a huge ransom to the man's family before he was released from custody.
Re: A Mad Man Got Knocked Down While Crossing The Road. Now I Am Stuck With Him by AnanseK(m): 12:29pm On Oct 31, 2016
This is a trial for you Doc and may be the reason for your salvation. May the good Lord reward you both here and in the hereafter.

The situation also exposes our society, governance and welfare. We are not a caring society institutionally.

1 Like

Re: A Mad Man Got Knocked Down While Crossing The Road. Now I Am Stuck With Him by Kebabs(m): 12:33pm On Oct 31, 2016
Another madman spotted!!
DEBJOCH1:
HMMM, SO WE STILL GOOD NIGERIANS LIKE ME IN THE STREET, BROTHER, GOD SAW YOUR EFFORT AND THAT SAME GOD WILL BE THERE FOR. "IF IT WHERE CALABAR PPL, THEY WOULD HAVE AKRD YOU TO PAY MILLION" SORRY DONT INTEND TO THROW INSULT, WHERE WAS THE SO "CALLED" FAMILY WHEN THIER MEMBER WAS WALING UNCLADE ON THE. MAY GOD BE WITH YOU.t
Re: A Mad Man Got Knocked Down While Crossing The Road. Now I Am Stuck With Him by nedu73: 12:34pm On Oct 31, 2016
elengee:
UPDATE

Today marks 14 days since the accident involving a destitute. He has had the best of medicare but hasn't regain consciousness. CT Scan ssays no skull or brain damage.

I live far from where the incident happened 2 weeks ago. Today, I decided to move him closer home.

Here are some pictorials

I will appreciate your continuous prayers

You tried nobi small, but this kind hospital wey you carry the mad man go is enough to put him in more coma state as the man never relax in this kind environment all his life. Relocate him to a lesser hospital you will see the man jump out of coma by force.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Giant Snake Swallowed Woman In South Africa / Snake Killed In My Compound Today / Young Man Hangs Dead Python On His Neck (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.