Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

"We Didn’t Know It Was CBN Governor’s Wife We Kidnapped" - Suspect - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "We Didn’t Know It Was CBN Governor’s Wife We Kidnapped" - Suspect (36520 Views)

Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men / How We Kidnapped Iba Monarch, Collected N15.1 Million Ransom- Kidnapper / 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Didn’t Know It Was CBN Governor’s Wife We Kidnapped" - Suspect by sisisioge: 11:26pm On Oct 05, 2016
I knew it! I just knew it! grin grin

Imagine the ace intelligence of these kidnappers! What happened to KYC? Awon oni iranu!
Re: "We Didn’t Know It Was CBN Governor’s Wife We Kidnapped" - Suspect by charlesucheh(m): 1:06am On Oct 06, 2016
IT'S LIKE A CASE WHERE YOU'D WANTED TO CATCH A FISH and at that point in time, your hook got hold of a shark that you cannot finish eating...
Re: "We Didn’t Know It Was CBN Governor’s Wife We Kidnapped" - Suspect by holocron: 2:11am On Oct 06, 2016
malton:
This whole kidnap thing is now looking like a script straight outta nollywood.

One of three things is involved:

1. The kidnap actually happened and was orchestrated by sons of the soil, but somehow, someone somewhere feels, "let's blame it on the usual suspects, our gullible people will buy it."

2. The kidnap was staged for the same reason as in (1).

3. Someone somewhere is up to something. To gain public sympathy, maybe? You never can tell.

The woman was miraculously rescued just like she was kidnapped.

Actual kidnappers would have played the ball way harder. If it were Fulani herdsmen on the other hand, blood would have spilled, somehow.

I wonder how someone so intelligent as you will allow themselves to become facetious just because of sectarian interests. So you mean the fulanis already arrested by the police are stooges, or what? The other verified attacks ( kidnap of Nadeco chieftain) where they were arrested also fake? The enugu attacks buhari called libyans, even after they were arrested, even with the video of the gruesome killings on their phone, all these fake?
Re: "We Didn’t Know It Was CBN Governor’s Wife We Kidnapped" - Suspect by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:13am On Oct 06, 2016
THEIR COMMENTS AND ACTIONS HAVE BEEN A CHALLENGE TO OTHER KIDNAPPING GANGS BECAUSE IF THEY DID NOT KNOW THAT IT WAS THE CBN GOVERNOR THEY KIDNAPPED AND IT WENT ON THIS SUCCESFUL WHAT WILL HAVE HAPPENED IF THEY ORGANIZED THEMSELVES TO THEIR TARGET. IT SHOWS SECURITY HAS GONE THIS BAD
Re: "We Didn’t Know It Was CBN Governor’s Wife We Kidnapped" - Suspect by dracosith(m): 4:13am On Oct 06, 2016
I don't believe this story. she was never kidnapped
Re: "We Didn’t Know It Was CBN Governor’s Wife We Kidnapped" - Suspect by iyaegin: 6:05am On Oct 06, 2016
For me,it could never have been some Fulani herdsmen who carried out this kidnap except if the original story about her having Policemen as aides is untrue.
What still sounds logical to me is that Ransom was paid and the Police in their typical nature rounded up some regular Joe off the street to claim he kidnapped her.
The story does not add up and quite obviously the Media played along well to ensure the story did not break out Publicly, they always know which story to Publicize and which they would kill internally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Didn’t Know It Was CBN Governor’s Wife We Kidnapped" - Suspect by bilazego(m): 7:42am On Oct 06, 2016
malton:

1. The kidnap actually happened and was orchestrated by sons of the soil, but somehow, someone somewhere feels, "let's blame it on the usual suspects, our gullible people will buy it."

3. Someone somewhere is up to something. To gain public sympathy, maybe? You never can tell.

Actual kidnappers would have played the ball way harder. If it were Fulani herdsmen on the other hand, blood would have spilled, somehow.

May your wife be kidnapped for you to gain public sympathy.
Re: "We Didn’t Know It Was CBN Governor’s Wife We Kidnapped" - Suspect by blarkraimez: 8:03am On Oct 06, 2016
malton:

I would av subscribed to every alphabet of your writing, if your Mother was the victim here. Not every situation requires prejudice. Bad things apen to even the most influential. Person in the world!
Re: "We Didn’t Know It Was CBN Governor’s Wife We Kidnapped" - Suspect by tk4rd: 8:59am On Oct 06, 2016
ladyF:
Interesting. If it was a common man that was kidnapped, the rescue wouldn't be as swift as this. angry

Make I go continue my search for bitcoins sha, na dem sabi.

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
They demanded ₦1.5b... They later got ₦80m before releasing her.. Na that one sef wey pain me most.. Now, they have arrested de guys. That's good news. But then, they are Fulani.?? In Edo State.?? That's another Bad news..
Meanwhile, you have changed to Bitcoins.?? No more skrill and payoneer.?
Re: "We Didn’t Know It Was CBN Governor’s Wife We Kidnapped" - Suspect by ladyF(f): 11:12am On Oct 06, 2016
tk4rd:
They demanded ₦1.5b... They later got ₦80m before releasing her.. Na that one sef wey pain me most.. Now, they have arrested de guys. That's good news. But then, they are Fulani.?? In Edo State.?? That's another Bad news..
Meanwhile, you have changed to Bitcoins.?? No more skrill and payoneer.?
The wind of change don blow reach my side... grin
Re: "We Didn’t Know It Was CBN Governor’s Wife We Kidnapped" - Suspect by tk4rd: 4:29am On Oct 07, 2016
ladyF:

The wind of change don blow reach my side... grin
Hmmmmm.. Ok oo..
Is bitcoins better pls??
Re: "We Didn’t Know It Was CBN Governor’s Wife We Kidnapped" - Suspect by ladyF(f): 7:56am On Oct 07, 2016
tk4rd:
Hmmmmm.. Ok oo..
Is bitcoins better pls??

To me, yes. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Rapes And Impregnates His Stepdaughter In Ogun (pic) / 'I Wanted To Taste Sex' – 17-year-old Boy Caught With 7-year-old Girl In Lagos / Court Jails Fake American Officer Two Years For Internet Fraud In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.