Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City (104134 Views)

You Can Turn A Rural Village Into A City By Chamberlain Akujobi / The Political Development Of The Rural Village Of Umuchu To A Great City / Oraukwu Village Politics And Economy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by investnow2013: 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2016
Call07034780891:
The Golf Course and hospital..Obijackson is transforming the area!

God Bless Anambra State
See Vans Donated to The Anambra Vigilante Services, Okija Branch By Obijackson

2 Likes

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by investnow2013: 11:38am On Dec 30, 2016
Congratulations on your big win. Our Face of Okija 2016

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by investnow2013: 11:38am On Dec 30, 2016
Sir obijackson presenting gifts to Angel who happens to be the lolo of obijackson foundation, okija, Anambra state.

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by investnow2013: 11:39am On Dec 30, 2016
The Journey for Chukwudi Enukoha and Chinasa Ezeamaka the new brand ambassadors for the Obijackson foundation and winners of the #faceofokija2016 has just begun. Join us in congratulating them. Live from Okija Anambra State!!!

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by investnow2013: 11:41am On Dec 30, 2016
Face of okija 2016 setup @Okija Anambra State

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by investnow2013: 11:42am On Dec 30, 2016
Face of okija 2016 setup @ Okija Anambra State

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by Oxtonguy: 11:49am On Dec 30, 2016
post=49970981:
Obijackson golf course Okija
grin
Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by Oxtonguy: 11:51am On Dec 30, 2016
We need this man as anambra state governor
Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by benben1000: 2:08am On Feb 25, 2018
Impressive and a definition of what genuine philanthropy is. Igbos are indeed blessed and control so much cash in this country. I say that as a banker who knows who the major depositors are.
Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by nwabobo: 2:26am On Feb 25, 2018
benben1000:
Impressive and a definition of what genuine philanthropy is. Igbos are indeed blessed and control so much cash in this country. I say that as a banker who knows who the major depositors are.

I've always asked naysayers to ask their relatives or friends who work in the banking sector especially oally in branches located in many of the markets I'm Laos to give them a hint of what financial prowess those boys command.
Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:11am On Feb 25, 2018
investnow2013:
THE MAP OF THE 1500MW OKIJA POWER PLANT TO BE BUILT BY OBIJACKSON!!!.THE POWER PLANT IS CALLED CENTURY POWER PLANT OKIJA ANAMBRA STATE.....Okija on the move to becoming a key player in the power sector with the sitting of 1500mgw power plant by Nestoil owned by obijackson in okija. kudos to this gentleman for doing the needful ,NNEWI and OSHA will soon say good bye to PHCN nightmare .
now this is development
i pray he follows thru.
once it works here its downhill from there for other states
Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by Ratello: 4:54am On Feb 25, 2018
I must confess with all what I have seen and heard in Igboland and from Ndigbos I make bold to say that only an Igbo Presidency can fix Nigeria! Oh my God, Igbos are ballers

1 Like

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by CodeTemplar: 12:49am On Jun 30, 2020
Michel2013:

don't mind those idiots. even yoruba adage says one rich man among 5 poor men are all poor. yet they keep glorifying dangote and adenuga while Igbos are busy decimating the gap between the rich and the poor by enabling themselves to be rich. that explains why Igbos have so many billionaires and millionaires. Igbo's poverty rate is the least in nigeria.
Ogwu Ego nko?
Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by manuelreports: 2:25am On Jun 30, 2020
Doug07034780891:
Nwanne, I wonder this guy and Ifeanyi Uba who is richer?

Comparing Ifeanyi Uba and Obijackson is like comparing 504 Peugeot and Ferarri
Ifeanyi Uba oji ego
We are talking about men or Yester years
Mehn wey done make money when Ifeanyi was still on years oso Ahia na Apapa

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) / Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri / Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.