Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,926 members, 7,821,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

See The Benchmark Scores Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Against Other Top Devices - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See The Benchmark Scores Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Against Other Top Devices (15812 Views)

Inside Transsion’s (Mother Company Of Tecno/Infinix) Headquarter In Shanghai. / Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) / TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Benchmark Scores Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Against Other Top Devices by excanny: 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
Norman4real:
According to this link you gave, the mediatek only has better multi-core performance. in general the 820 is still better.

No. It's head to head still. The writer's POV are subjective. Other articles gave it to X20.

Anyway, just taking a look at the benchmarks once again. It's really beyond chipsets and CPUs.
Re: See The Benchmark Scores Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Against Other Top Devices by Gptech(m): 8:27pm On Oct 25, 2016
Norman4real:
According to this link you gave, the mediatek only has better multi-core performance. in general the 820 is still better.
Leave the guy make he dey help mediatek do fake advert, even mediatek knows they have lots of catching up to do thats why they already started work on the Helio x30 early.
Re: See The Benchmark Scores Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Against Other Top Devices by Gptech(m): 8:33pm On Oct 25, 2016
excanny:

I have read many articles on this subject outside this thread.

The only thing is I see is that you are a bit careless when it comes to reading through simple English.

I said earlier that the many sources I read from say that the Helio X20 beats the Snapdragon 820 slightly ( Check my initial post up ^ there: I used the word "slightly"wink

This was one of the many sources I read.

http://candytech.in/mediatek-helio-x20-vs-snapdragon-820-vs-exynos-8890/
Bro the issue is of being careless about reading should be addressed to you instead grin
You took gold in only 1 out of 10 games in the Olympics and you are claiming champion. Of all the tests its only in the multi-core test the mediatek wins because it has 10 cores as against 4 in the snapdragon, which is very normal. So according to you this is what makes a processor great, multi-core tests. Bros even the Helio x30 might not even beat the snapdragon 820.
Re: See The Benchmark Scores Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Against Other Top Devices by excanny: 10:21pm On Oct 25, 2016
Gptech:

Bro the issue is of being careless about reading should be addressed to you instead grin
You took gold in only 1 out of 10 games in the Olympics and you are claiming champion. Of all the tests its only in the multi-core test the mediatek wins because it has 10 cores as against 4 in the snapdragon, which is very normal. So according to you this is what makes a processor great, multi-core tests. Bros even the Helio x30 might not even beat the snapdragon 820.

That's still the same problem. I never talked about the Helio X20 being champion over the Snapdragon 820.

I said you are careless in reading and you keep proving it.

I only talked more about the Helio X30. Go and read and stop misquoting me.
Re: See The Benchmark Scores Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Against Other Top Devices by excanny: 10:34pm On Oct 25, 2016
I said the Helio X30 outsmarts, outperforms and outmaneuvers all known Snapdragons.

This was my exact statement before you started misquoting me.

Helio X30 Obliterates The Competition And Gains A Comprehensive Lead Against Snapdragon 820

http://wccftech.com/helio-x30-vs-snapdragon-820/

And the Tecno flagships will be rocking it come next spring.
Re: See The Benchmark Scores Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Against Other Top Devices by Gptech(m): 10:48pm On Oct 25, 2016
excanny:
MTK's Helio X20 used on Tecno phantom 6+ edges out slightly the Snapdragon processor used on the Samsung S7 edge.. cool cool
And that's the issue bro, nobody has any problem with the x30 part. Please can you clarify the quoted statement? Please what are you insinuating? undecided
Re: See The Benchmark Scores Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Against Other Top Devices by excanny: 10:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
Gptech:

And that's the issue bro, nobody has any problem with the x30 part. Please can you clarify the quoted statement? Please what are you insinuating? undecided

I said edges out slightly bro. Take a chill pill grin.

Translation in simple English: Beats it a little.
Re: See The Benchmark Scores Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Against Other Top Devices by Gptech(m): 10:56pm On Oct 25, 2016
excanny:

I said edges out slightly bro. Take a chill pill grin.

Translation in simple English: Beats it a little.
Funny dude, hehehehe. Its okay lets leave it there, I got the message from the beginning, the phantom 6 edges out the s7, thats good. lipsrsealed
Re: See The Benchmark Scores Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Against Other Top Devices by excanny: 11:02pm On Oct 25, 2016
Gptech:

Funny dude, hehehehe. Its okay lets leave it there, I got the message from the beginning, the phantom 6 edges out the s7, thats good. lipsrsealed

Ok. grin Bow down to the new king Helio X30.

We hope to see it in phantom 7.
Re: See The Benchmark Scores Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Against Other Top Devices by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 26, 2016
FrozeBABE:

Well spoken.. .i think pple should learn to Welcm New innovations. These guys are getting bera on a daily.

Abi o!! Have you seen those devices, the phantom 6 & 6+?
Re: See The Benchmark Scores Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Against Other Top Devices by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 26, 2016
TappGroupNG:

I was really surprised by how good the tecno phones have come. They've really become world-class

You have to get hold of the phantom 6 & 6+ to really appreciate the fact that Tecno no be seresere again, they really mean business.
Re: See The Benchmark Scores Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Against Other Top Devices by Tholluwallashe: 9:50am On Oct 26, 2016
Re: See The Benchmark Scores Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Against Other Top Devices by TappGroupNG: 10:50am On Oct 28, 2016
nusdog:

Yeah. You're right. A few things changed my initial bias sometime around early 2014 and the consistency has since been there.

Even at times, when I feel Tecno didn't live to expectations, looking more closely I come to realize they were probably targeting a particular group or market in order to let them have the phones at affordable cost. cool cool

All in all, the only "bad" thing about Tecno phones presently like someone said on Twitter is just stereotyped name "Tecno". grin
This is very true. One thing I have found out about tecno is that they make their phone ranges for particular classes of customers and services e.g the camon series is for pictures and the boom series is for music.
So it all depends on the customer at the end of the day.
Re: See The Benchmark Scores Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Against Other Top Devices by FrozeBABE: 10:45pm On Nov 03, 2016
excanny:
I said the Helio X30 outsmarts, outperforms and outmaneuvers all known Snapdragons.

This was my exact statement before you started misquoting me.

http://wccftech.com/helio-x30-vs-snapdragon-820/

And the Tecno flagships will be rocking it come next spring.

mediatek is already winning the war grin grin
Re: See The Benchmark Scores Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Against Other Top Devices by FrozeBABE: 10:48pm On Nov 03, 2016
lol y not. it will rock it toe to toe grin grin grin
excanny:

Ok. grin Bow down to the new king Helio X30.

We hope to see it in phantom 7.
Re: See The Benchmark Scores Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Against Other Top Devices by Behankey(m): 9:56am On Nov 04, 2016
This means the Phantom 6 plus can match the other popular brands in some if not all aspects and it's a good value for the money. I think we should try looking at what they bring instead of looking at the Tecno name. Give kudos to them for continually innovating.
Re: See The Benchmark Scores Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Against Other Top Devices by Abdstrakt(m): 8:17am On Nov 05, 2016
Iamdemola:

You have to get hold of the phantom 6 & 6+ to really appreciate the fact that Tecno no be seresere again, they really mean business.
No be lie. Held the phone recently, I thought I was holding a Samsung Note 7 because I was blown away(pun intended).
The phone worth all the hype.
Re: See The Benchmark Scores Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Against Other Top Devices by Abdstrakt(m): 8:21am On Nov 05, 2016
Behankey:
This means the Phantom 6 plus can match the other popular brands in some if not all aspects and it's a good value for the money. I think we should try looking at what they bring instead of looking at the Tecno name. Give kudos to them for continually innovating.
preach bro!
Who name help? no be Samsung execs kneel down dey beg fans for forgiveness because of the explosive messs?
Re: See The Benchmark Scores Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Against Other Top Devices by Freelancerx: 11:37am On Nov 05, 2016
Behankey:
You get it bro. Seems Tecno knows the right things to do to be the boss. And they are steadily doing it. It's nice to see a company that's not resting on their laurels. I'm in awe concerning the Phantom 6+
Re: See The Benchmark Scores Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Against Other Top Devices by Behankey(m): 12:53pm On Nov 05, 2016
Abdstrakt:

preach bro!
Who name help? no be Samsung execs kneel down dey beg fans for forgiveness because of the explosive messs?
Lmao. Yeah o. They created a bomb. When a phantom 6+ for a lesser amount is kinging. No be by name. Na by the device and it's specs.
Re: See The Benchmark Scores Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Against Other Top Devices by Dandsome: 4:12pm On Nov 05, 2016
KillerFrost:
Kool.. ... The only thing killing it.. .is the branding -"TECNO" ..... Most peeps look the other way when u call tecno.. .cos of the kinda devices they started with.. ...
Remove that name TECNO and put gionee,Xaomi or Ulephone and watch people sing the praise of this device.. ..
Too bad tho

They don't know what they are missing jare Tecno is the bomb
Re: See The Benchmark Scores Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Against Other Top Devices by Freelancerx: 8:13pm On Nov 13, 2016
Behankey:
That's it , they deserve all the credits they are getting right now. They have continued to improve
Re: See The Benchmark Scores Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Against Other Top Devices by ayeeshaapink: 11:08pm On Nov 18, 2016
Nobe Lie!!! Tecno Sabi. Good device, Huge Specs
Re: See The Benchmark Scores Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Against Other Top Devices by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 18, 2016
There is something i have noticed in these companies, when A is bigger than B.....B tends to use A as a measure of how they have improved.....e.g techno Samsung war on NL by techno marketers, Mercedes maybach competing with a Rolls Royce Some one released a stupid statement abt helio x30 beating SD820, dude grow up....advise, make helio chips 8 cores and they can barely even compete with a SD625..... mediocrity at its peak, i almost cried the day i saw camon c8 13mp cam a Nokia lumia(nt even Samsung) 8mp camera beats it......
U should have compared p6 to iphone 7 na.....mtcheeeeeeewwww.........
Re: See The Benchmark Scores Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Against Other Top Devices by scarycuteface(m): 1:15pm On Nov 19, 2016
Tecno ranks high and that shows how far they've continued to improve.

1 Like

Re: See The Benchmark Scores Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Against Other Top Devices by Norman4real(m): 5:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
peterpen:
There is something i have noticed in these companies, when A is bigger than B.....B tends to use A as a measure of how they have improved.....e.g techno Samsung war on NL by techno marketers, Mercedes maybach competing with a Rolls Royce Some one released a stupid statement abt helio x30 beating SD820, dude grow up....advise, make helio chips 8 cores and they can barely even compete with a SD625..... mediocrity at its peak, i almost cried the day i saw camon c8 13mp cam a Nokia lumia(nt even Samsung) 8mp camera beats it......
U should have compared p6 to iphone 7 na.....mtcheeeeeeewwww.........
please don't be the ignorant one, save yourself the embarrassment and make use of google... All sites including gsm arena will confirm that the x30 is better that SD820. Don't argue with me coz i havent tested an x30, just check online.
Re: See The Benchmark Scores Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Against Other Top Devices by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 23, 2016
Abdstrakt:

No be lie. Held the phone recently, I thought I was holding a Samsung Note 7 because I was blown away(pun intended).

Note 7 wey get bomb. Cant compare joo
Re: See The Benchmark Scores Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Against Other Top Devices by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 25, 2016
Iamdemola:

Note 7 wey get bomb. Cant compare joo
Leave note 7 to blow in peace o
Re: See The Benchmark Scores Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Against Other Top Devices by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 25, 2016
Abdstrakt:

Hahaha. Please take it to Sambisa forest please
Re: See The Benchmark Scores Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Against Other Top Devices by nusdog: 3:18pm On Nov 25, 2016
A little secret I found out is MTK processors will soon take over the world. A few smart folks like Tecno, Lenovo, etc have already smelled the coffee and have queued on the success lane already. wink
Re: See The Benchmark Scores Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Against Other Top Devices by Marvell23(m): 8:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
nusdog:
A little secret I found out is MTK processors will soon take over the world. A few smart folks like Tecno, Lenovo, etc have already smelled the coffee and have queued on the success lane already. wink
Secret ?
Re: See The Benchmark Scores Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Against Other Top Devices by scarycuteface(m): 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2016
nusdog:
It's no more a secret. They are doing good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nokia's Symbian Is Officially Dead...!!! / 5 Effective Ways To Break Phone Addiction / Latest Opera Mini 5.0,4.2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.