Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Career Women And The Challenges Before Them - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Career Women And The Challenges Before Them (457 Views)

Elegant Career Women In Different Shades Of Purple. Photos / Help, I'm Having Challenges At Work! / Hop In; Lets Share The Challenges We Face Getting Transportation To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Career Women And The Challenges Before Them by Freegift75: 10:18am On Oct 05, 2016
Do you agree with me that inspite of how pretty some ladies are, they still remain single at 35?

Our survey proves that most women who have such delay fall in the four categories of the women in photo below.

Look at the picture below well, as a man if are to choose, who will you go for?

Are there reasons why most men run away from these four categories of career women?

Share your experience, pls!

(1) (Reply)

Get FREE Training Now / I Need Help For This Professional Institute / Advice Me - What Career Path Is Best For An HND Computer Science Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.