Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,844 members, 7,851,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

23 Quote Of Love You Need To Know About - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 23 Quote Of Love You Need To Know About (350 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

23 Quote Of Love You Need To Know About by jewery(m): 10:47am On Oct 05, 2016
1.The fate of love is that it is always too little or too much. Don’t live your life with someone you want to live with; live it with someone you can’t live without.

2.“I trust you” is a better compliment than “I love you” because you may not always trust the one you love, but believe me, you can always love the person you trust for the rest of your life.

3.You might find it easy to fall in love with someone, the hard thing is how to keep that someone forever. But that is the challenge of love, fighting, without knowing how to win!

4.We never know how this closeness has started. We will never know how it would end. But whatever happens, whenour closeness is gone, I will never forget how you made me smile once in a while.

1.The fate of love is that it is always too little or too much. Don’t live your life with someone you want to live with; live it with someone you can’t live without.

2.“I trust you” is a better compliment than “I love you” because you may not always trust the one you love, but believe me, you can always love the person you trust for the rest of your life.

3.You might find it easy to fall in love with someone, the hard thing is how to keep that someone forever. But that is the challenge of love, fighting, without knowing how to win!

4.We never know how this closeness has started. We will never know how it would end. But whatever happens, whenour closeness is gone, I will never forget how you made me smile once in a while.

5.I had been believing that there is a paradise beyond the skies. But now I realized that heaven is just right here on earth, because what would an angel like you be doing here if heaven is somewhere else?

6.We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.

click here to continue reading http://dynest..com/2016/10/23-quote-of-love-you-must-know-about.html?spref=tw

(1) (Reply)

A Month Break / What Are You Plans And Wishes For 2017 / My 2017 Prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.