Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:19 PM

Why Should I Not Have An Abortion? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Should I Not Have An Abortion? (3265 Views)

Girlfriend Of Anambra Politician Gives Birth After Considering Abortion. Photos / Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her / Am I Not Justified? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should I Not Have An Abortion? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:40am On Oct 05, 2016
Why should I not have an abortion? What reasons are there for why I should not consider having an abortion?
Re: Why Should I Not Have An Abortion? by Mumben(f): 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
u shudn't av an abortion cos its a great sin against God and humanity.
Re: Why Should I Not Have An Abortion? by Bimpe29: 12:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
Your creator detest it, and you may lose your life in the process.
Re: Why Should I Not Have An Abortion? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:29pm On Oct 05, 2016
Mumben:

u shudn't av an abortion cos its a great sin against God and humanity.

Why is it a great sin against God and humanity? undecided
Re: Why Should I Not Have An Abortion? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:30pm On Oct 05, 2016
Bimpe29:

Why does God detest abortion and would I lose my life in the process? undecided
Re: Why Should I Not Have An Abortion? by tayo60(f): 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2016
I av seen many women who had abortion in their early years but are now crying day and night for a child but d baby is not forth coming. Mind U, u are a man and if you do abortion for a lady, there is possibility dt u may not marry her again. And d lady will b d one bearing d consequences of d sin u both committed.
Re: Why Should I Not Have An Abortion? by tee59(f): 2:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
tayo60:
I av seen many women who had abortion in their early years but are now crying day and night for a child but d baby is not forth coming. Mind U, u are a man and if you do abortion for a lady, there is possibility dt u may not marry her again. And d lady will b d one bearing d consequences of d sin u both committed.
D lady only can't suffer d consequences alone if at all dey neva marry each oda. D man too wil pay dearly 4 it, cus it s a sin b4 God. But op why abortion? So #50 condom is to expensive for u pple to use! Welcome to fatherhood.
Re: Why Should I Not Have An Abortion? by dfrost: 7:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Why should I not have an abortion? What reasons are there for why I should not consider having an abortion?

Why do you want to commit abortion?

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Not Have An Abortion? by nysot(f): 10:14am On Oct 06, 2016
1. It is a sin against God

2. If you scale through and you don't die doing it, you will live in guilt for life (each time you see pregnant women or babies, you become sorrowful), you don't want to carry babies because your spirit will just keep tormenting you.

3. Depression (for the first few months, you will not just be happy with yourself and people around you,if you aren't careful suicidal thoughts will come your way). Each time you remember, your heart becomes heavy.

4. The baby's spirit will torment you. Sometimes,the baby appears to you in the dream.

5. Your life becomes miserable, what you suppose to achieve in a short time takes like forever

etc.

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Not Have An Abortion? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 06, 2016
1. It's dangerous to your health

2. It's very painful

3. That kid's spirit can come back haunt you or to take vengeance on its murderer

4. It's murder. You will give an account of that life before God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Not Have An Abortion? by raumdeuter: 4:49am On Oct 07, 2016
No reason get a doctor to do the abortion

Its better than bringing the children to the world when you have no plans of how to care for them

4 Likes

Re: Why Should I Not Have An Abortion? by sisisioge: 6:57am On Oct 07, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

You shouldn't have an abortion because it is impossible for you to get pregnant... You are a guy bros. However, if you ever find yourself pregnant shocked shocked shocked shocked biko go ahead and have the abortion.

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Not Have An Abortion? by corisande: 7:22am On Oct 07, 2016
How much is condom? Well your body, your business.

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Not Have An Abortion? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
Bimpe29:

Good points. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Not Have An Abortion? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
tayo60:

Imagine the emotional trauma for a lifetime? cry
Re: Why Should I Not Have An Abortion? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
tee59:

D lady only can't suffer d consequences alone if at all dey neva marry each oda. D man too wil pay dearly 4 it, cus it s a sin b4 God. But op why abortion? So #50 condom is to expensive for u pple to use! Welcome to fatherhood.

In most cases the ladies carry the brunt alone. cry
Re: Why Should I Not Have An Abortion? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
dfrost:

Why do you want to commit abortion?

Good question. cool
Re: Why Should I Not Have An Abortion? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:18pm On Oct 12, 2016
nysot:

1. It is a sin against God

2. If you scale through and you don't die doing it, you will live in guilt for life (each time you see pregnant women or babies, you become sorrowful), you don't want to carry babies because your spirit will just keep tormenting you.

3. Depression (for the first few months, you will not just be happy with yourself and people around you,if you aren't careful suicidal thoughts will come your way). Each time you remember, your heart becomes heavy.

4. The baby's spirit will torment you. Sometimes,the baby appears to you in the dream.

5. Your life becomes miserable, what you suppose to achieve in a short time takes like forever

etc.

This is serious! shocked
Re: Why Should I Not Have An Abortion? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
Muafrika2:

1. It's dangerous to your health

2. It's very painful

3. That kid's spirit can come back haunt you or to take vengeance on its murderer

4. It's murder. You will give an account of that life before God.

Way to go! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Not Have An Abortion? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:20pm On Oct 12, 2016
raumdeuter:

No reason get a doctor to do the abortion

Its better than bringing the children to the world when you have no plans of how to care for them

Have you heard about the adoption option? undecided
Re: Why Should I Not Have An Abortion? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
sisisioge:

You shouldn't have an abortion because it is impossible for you to get pregnant... You are a guy bros. However, if you ever find yourself pregnant shocked shocked shocked shocked biko go ahead and have the abortion.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Should I Not Have An Abortion? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
corisande:

How much is condom? Well your body, your business.

Recession no reach your side? undecided
Re: Why Should I Not Have An Abortion? by raumdeuter: 2:36pm On Oct 12, 2016
OLAADEGBU:
Have you heard about the adoption option? undecided

People just talk of adoption as if its easy. How many kids have you adopted or anyone in your immediate family adopted.
Re: Why Should I Not Have An Abortion? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2016
raumdeuter:

People just talk of adoption as if its easy. How many kids have you adopted or anyone in your immediate family adopted.

And you think the taking of human life is easy? undecided
Re: Why Should I Not Have An Abortion? by Onegai(f): 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Because you have a blue "m" beside your name, which means you're a man. So therefore you having or not having an abortion is bigger than Nairaland, it's actually an international medical mystery

3 Likes

Re: Why Should I Not Have An Abortion? by tescoleps(f): 2:57pm On Oct 12, 2016
grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Should I Not Have An Abortion? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:58pm On Oct 12, 2016
Onegai:

Because you have a blue "m" beside your name, which means you're a man. So therefore you having or not having an abortion is bigger than Nairaland, it's actually an international medical mystery

Assuming a lady is asking the question of the OP, how will you answer it?
Re: Why Should I Not Have An Abortion? by raumdeuter: 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2016
OLAADEGBU:
And you think the taking of human life is easy? undecided

Its easier to terminate a pregnancy A goo doctor would do it in about an hour or 2

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Not Have An Abortion? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

It's your life do as you please we feel we shouldn't give a grown man reasons not to kill his child. What's a little blood on your head. undecided
Re: Why Should I Not Have An Abortion? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
tayo60:

Was it the abortion that rendered them barren? undecided
Re: Why Should I Not Have An Abortion? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2016
tee59:

I understand that both will pay dearly for it but is that the only reason why abortion should not be committed? undecided
Re: Why Should I Not Have An Abortion? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:29pm On Oct 13, 2016
raumdeuter:

Its easier to terminate a pregnancy A goo doctor would do it in about an hour or 2

What about the lady that will be carrying the after effects or trauma for a lifetime, do you think that will be easy too? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help: My Mother Stopped Praying / . / Sex Enhancement Coffee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.