Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (3080 Views)

Letter To Madam Ifyalways And A Good Reading For Other Nairaland Scambusters. / "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam / When your maid becomes the madam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by iLifeplus: 12:31am On Oct 07, 2016
Re: . by iLifeplus: 12:42am On Oct 07, 2016
?

1 Like

Re: . by iLifeplus: 1:22am On Oct 07, 2016
?
Re: . by maxti: 1:59am On Oct 07, 2016
I wish I understand.

Nevertheless, life is precious.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 07, 2016
iLifeplus:
@1:21 I'm still awake, this is not funny.

After an unsuccessful attempt to scam some gullible nairalanders, You now want Your details deleted? cheesy
Sorry amigo, You will have to live with it. Laziness and fraud doesn't pay. undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by iLifeplus: 6:25am On Oct 07, 2016
?
Re: . by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 07, 2016
iLifeplus:
It won't take anything from you to read and understand before you comment. How do you define a scam? This men where the once who helped me

Maybe You have to read Your thread again. Why threaten to kill Yourself because Your name is on nairaland? cheesy
www.nairaland.com/3345480/please-brother/2
Re: . by iLifeplus: 6:43am On Oct 07, 2016
?
Re: . by iLifeplus: 6:47am On Oct 07, 2016
?
Re: . by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 07, 2016
She has removed your name
What else do you want?
now you are threatening suicide. Is it to scare her or what?
when you were thinking up a name for a new moniker to hoodwink people did you consider what the end result could be?

You people come here thinking that you are very clever and the people here are sitting ducks and ify is showing you all pepper

Why did you open the begging thread with another moniker if not to mislead people?
Why did you not mention that you had already been helped here on NL before?
You even called them out again.....to donate more?
Will they not rest because they have helped nairalanders before?

Anyway you have learnt your lesson so please go in peace and stop calling ifys name in every thread
It was on this NL that some car dealers scammed innocent people of their hard earned millions of naira
People have learnt to protect themselves.
Ify keep on the good work
You are my nairalander of the year

The small contract you are doing now, is that not what I & others told you to do on page one of this thread?
It is well
go in peace abeg

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Funjosh(m): 8:08am On Oct 07, 2016
tearoses:
She has removed your name
What else do you want?
now you are threatening suicide. Is it to scare her or what?
when you were thinking up a name for a new moniker to hoodwink people did you consider what the end result could be?

You people come here thinking that you are very clever and the people here are sitting ducks and ify is showing you all pepper

Why did you open the begging thread with another moniker if not to mislead people?
Why did you not mention that you had already been helped here on NL before?
You even called them out again.....to donate more?
Will they not rest because they have helped nairalanders before?

Anyway you have learnt your lesson so please go in peace and stop calling ifys name in every thread
It was on this NL that some car dealers scammed innocent people of their hard earned millions of naira
People have learnt to protect themselves.
Ify keep on the good work
You are my nairalander of the year

The small contract you are doing now, is that not what I & others told you to do on page one of this thread?
It is well
go in peace abeg

Good morning ma cheesy
Re: . by RoyalRoy(m): 10:02am On Oct 07, 2016
Young man, I got your email... All of it.

And I decided not to delete the thread for two reasons.
1. TO discourage others who might think they can always play on others intelligence and benevolence.

2. To open room for genuine people who need help, cos what you all come here to do by lieing is to reduce the chances of people who are truly and desperately in need.

This will serve as a lesson to would be "solicitors" that for every action there will be a consequence.

Now a Google search of your name will bring out so many about you.

It might not be fair to you, but it's the consequence of your actions that is coming back for you. Many others will still come, but in due time we will rid this section of all imposters trying to reduce the helping hands here to "magas"

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by blank(f): 10:36am On Oct 07, 2016
The new format is to put all your replies in quotes so that no one can quote you?

10 Likes

Re: . by maxti: 10:49am On Oct 07, 2016
iLifeplus:

OK. Thanks for taking your time to enlighten me. Kindly call her attention to it and clear the misunderstanding. You know the way things are, one has to be careful. Am sure she isn't taking it personal against you.

1 Like

Re: . by keepingmum: 12:39pm On Oct 07, 2016
[quote author=iLifeplus post=49983515][/quote]
Re: . by blank(f): 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2016
iLifeplus:

You may not like this madam ifyalways, but what is composure to a drowning man. By uploading my name on nairaland and the accusation attach to it, you have taken every ounce of Happiness away from me, and this made me to depend on people to be alive and happy as every atom of life in me has been taken over by depression. I can't be alone again without seriously thinking about it.

Madam ifyalways I mean no disrespect, because as a young boy in my mid 20s, I was taught to respect others, but in this case, it's better you point a gun to my head and kill me than for me to continue to live like this.

Why would my name be uploaded in nairaland for a crime I did not do? Did I kill or sold a fake product to anyone? why?

Over a hundred nairalanders were supported from that thread where you screenshot my name and bank details from, some got twice, I got twice too.

The people who supported those nairalander including myself did not do it because we told them a story or will you be kind enough to tell family landers the story I told them. Here is the thread https://www.nairaland.com/3210525/nigeria-finished-me
Madam are you sure you read through this thread before you screenshot my name and uploaded it in the thread I created seeking for help? Because If you do, you will understand that everyone is not as successful as you are, and some of us have seen hell in life whether you believe it or not. I have know what it's to lack, to be very broke, to go for days drinking only garri. I know it's easier to say I have not tried enough, but God knows I have done everything within my power that is legal to survive despite the pressures of life. What is my crime that my name will be uploaded for over a million members including guest to see in bad light?

Is It because I came to seek for help? I have helped others too with the little I can and they still keep coming back but I still give them.

Is it a crime to seek for help if one is in need?

This is not fair, and I want you to go through the thread from where you screenshot my name and see if you will not shed tears, people are suffering. Madam ifyalways my life is already very complicated as it's please don't make it worse I beg you. I'm already depressed by this and I fear for my heath and life.

The only story I have told about myself was on the thread I created Here https://www.nairaland.com/3345480/please-brother seeking for help before the accusation came, and whatever I said there is the truth, If I lied on that thread a bit, then may it not be well with me. I'm so sorry about this madam ifyalways, I have sent you mails before now, but time is not on my side.

Please I don't need financial help from here anymore and this is not to make you help me financially. All I need Is for my name to be taken down so that I can breath again and that is the only thing I need you to join me in asking.

May God bless us all.

Re: . by misspicy(f): 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2016
blank:
The new format is to put all your replies in quotes so that no one can quote you?

Imagine grin
Re: . by EfemenaXY: 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2016
iLifeplus:

You may not like this madam ifyalways, but what is composure to a drowning man. By uploading my name on nairaland and the accusation attach to it, you have taken every ounce of Happiness away from me, and this made me to depend on people to be alive and happy as every atom of life in me has been taken over by depression. I can't be alone again without seriously thinking about it.

Madam ifyalways I mean no disrespect, because as a young boy in my mid 20s, I was taught to respect others, but in this case, it's better you point a gun to my head and kill me than for me to continue to live like this.

Why would my name be uploaded in nairaland for a crime I did not do? Did I kill or sold a fake product to anyone? why?

Over a hundred nairalanders were supported from that thread where you screenshot my name and bank details from, some got twice, I got twice too.

The people who supported those nairalander including myself did not do it because we told them a story or will you be kind enough to tell family landers the story I told them. Here is the thread https://www.nairaland.com/3210525/nigeria-finished-me
Madam are you sure you read through this thread before you screenshot my name and uploaded it in the thread I created seeking for help? Because If you do, you will understand that everyone is not as successful as you are, and some of us have seen hell in life whether you believe it or not. I have know what it's to lack, to be very broke, to go for days drinking only garri. I know it's easier to say I have not tried enough, but God knows I have done everything within my power that is legal to survive despite the pressures of life. What is my crime that my name will be uploaded for over a million members including guest to see in bad light?

Is It because I came to seek for help? I have helped others too with the little I can and they still keep coming back but I still give them.

Is it a crime to seek for help if one is in need?

This is not fair, and I want you to go through the thread from where you screenshot my name and see if you will not shed tears, people are suffering. Madam ifyalways my life is already very complicated as it's please don't make it worse I beg you. I'm already depressed by this and I fear for my heath and life.

The only story I have told about myself was on the thread I created Here https://www.nairaland.com/3345480/please-brother seeking for help before the accusation came, and whatever I said there is the truth, If I lied on that thread a bit, then may it not be well with me. I'm so sorry about this madam ifyalways, I have sent you mails before now, but time is not on my side.

Please I don't need financial help from here anymore and this is not to make you help me financially. All I need Is for my name to be taken down so that I can breath again and that is the only thing I need you to join me in asking.

May God bless us all.

And yet you felt entitled to come back for more - with a different handle.

Unrepentant scamming thief.

6 Likes

Re: . by EfemenaXY: 5:12pm On Oct 07, 2016
blank:

Still playing us for fôòls, no doubt.
Re: . by eyinjuege: 7:45pm On Oct 07, 2016
OP, nobody cares about your name.

Everybody with their own problems.

Some people have screen grabbed it sha, so that they won't fall prey to your scamming ways.

No paddy for jungle o..

12 Likes

Re: . by iLifeplus: 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2016
maxti:

OK. Thanks for taking your time to enlighten me. Kindly call her attention to it and clear the misunderstanding. You know the way things are, one has to be careful. Am sure she isn't taking it personal against you.

I just got to know she has already done what I created this thread for asking her to do. Thanks for you time, and kind words, may God bless you.

1 Like

Re: . by iLifeplus: 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2016
?
Re: . by sisisioge: 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2016
I'm sure she don hear! Pls ease up on her mentions.

It will be a terrible experience to buy anything on credit from you o! Hian! It is well.

2 Likes

Re: . by Richy4(m): 10:06pm On Oct 07, 2016
The world would have been a little more classier if certain people do not have access to Internet undecided

Re: . by johnson232: 10:30pm On Oct 07, 2016
blank:

everything about you is just blank!!!
Re: . by iLifeplus: 7:59am On Oct 08, 2016
[quote author=sisisioge post=50009217][/quote]

Good morning how was your night? We're good now, help me thank her. And as regard being a terrible experience buying things from me that's not true. But things that affects my person especially when I'm not wrong, can really drain me emotionally. I'm what you call a very soft dude. I hope someday we could be friend offline. Have a great weekend!
Re: . by blank(f): 10:22am On Oct 08, 2016
johnson232:

everything about you is just blank!!!

You know the scope na. wink

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
iLifeplus:
Madam ifyalways I truly Appreciate you for this, it felt like I was in Jail since this started but now I feel free and alive.

To all who commented especially maxti, I'm grateful and I really want to say this; Since this started I have learnt that kinds words no matter the crime can make one change faster to good than harsh words. maxti klexycole and sham040 you proved that to me.

Tearoses you harsh sha, Lol. But for the pointer you gave that madam ifyalways has taken it down, I cherish you. But seriously sha your brother the op is a nice guy, and I mean know harm believe me.

To our Royal Mod RoyalRoy Just kuku kill me. Na Joke oh! But please take it easy on your boy. Except say you no want make I go far for life and you won put me for another Jail. Maybe if Nigeria Army catch shekea abi how dem dey spell am we fit do am like the way you wan do me. Hope you're a Nigerian sha because what I wrote up there are programing codes.

To the rest of you thank you so much for commenting and I also learnt something from you.

Like every Cinderella Movies, It always end thus; And They Live Happily Ever After.
The End

God is the only one who searches and sees all hearts
He alone knew/knows your motive
I don't see your heart, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt and I will advise you as I would a younger brother
its up to you to take it or not

You should not be begging and loitering around nairaland looking for money here and there.
If what you say about your building experience then you have skills and you should not be hungry
God has blessed you, so go and use that talent

You say its rainy season and people are not building . . .not true
I dont know of anyone who stopped building because of rainy season if the money is available

Hustle
Leave your comfort zone
relocate if you need be
The people you are begging from are all hard-working & leaving their own comfort zones too.

Houses are being built daily in developing areas
Badagry, Ajah side, ikorodu, mowe all these areas are being constantly built
In Ibadan there is an area called olorunda after akobo, I hear that people are building there like no tomorrow
Apart from that, The dollar and pound is strong and a lot of people in the diaspora are starting or completing their projects now, so contrary to what you say, building is going on day by day.

when you reach out your hands, people will put things in
You need to take the step first
You need to be hardworking

You are also educated, so you are better than joe the plumber
Awon alakowe like to use educated people to build their properties cos they think more constructively and are more enlightened.
Put that education to use

Lastly A good name is better than gold and silver
always remember that in everything that you do!
Its a very small world & life is very short

5 Likes

Re: . by iLifeplus: 8:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
tearoses:

God is the only one who searches and sees all hearts
He alone knew/knows your motive
I don't see your heart, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt and I will advise you as I would a younger brother
its up to you to take it or not

You should not be begging and loitering around nairaland looking for money here and there.
If what you say about your building experience then you have skills and you should not be hungry
God has blessed you, so go and use that talent

You say its rainy season and people are not building . . .not true
I dont know of anyone who stopped building because of rainy season if the money is available

Hustle
Leave your comfort zone
relocate if you need be
The people you are begging from are all hard-working & leaving their own comfort zones too.

Houses are being built daily in developing areas
Badagry, Ajah side, ikorodu, mowe all these areas are being constantly built
In Ibadan there is an area called olorunda after akobo, I hear that people are building there like no tomorrow
Apart from that, The dollar and pound is strong and a lot of people in the diaspora are starting or completing their projects now, so contrary to what you say, building is going on day by day.

when you reach out your hands, people will put things in
You need to take the step first
You need to be hardworking

You are also educated, so you are better than joe the plumber
Awon alakowe like to use educated people to build their properties cos they think more constructively and are more enlightened.
Put that education to use

Lastly A good name is better than gold and silver
always remember that in everything that you do!
Its a very small world & life is very short
I really appreciate this advise, thank you so much. But to be frank with you, even without been told, I will never try this again never again. I know what I passed through, the emotional breakdown, the pains I had to hold inside of me all alone, and the regrets. It wasn't an easy experience, but I thank God it's over. Madam what I wrote in that thread was the true state of things if not worse. But like you said God has blessed me, and I want to invest it in buying and selling of cloths. I believe one day I will get to met you in person. But for now I will be following. Thanks once again madam, how was your day?

This is priceless.
when you reach out your hands, people will put things in.
Re: . by cococandy(f): 12:41am On Oct 09, 2016
No idea what's going on. Who else is confused?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Onegai(f): 7:10am On Oct 09, 2016
cococandy:
No idea what's going on. Who else is confused?

(Raises hand)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by An0nimus: 3:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
blank:

Na to copy the message, quote am with [quote][/qu0te], come attach the moniker on top.

Or just screenshot the thing (time stamp + moniker included) and attach picture.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do you Want to give birth to your Baby In The USA but dont have a place to stay? / Minimum Amount Needed By A Family Of Six For Monthly Sustenance. / My Son Doesn't Want To Eat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.