Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac (122987 Views)

Davichi: The Journal Of A Lovestruck Individual (A Romance Story) / The Dark Journal Of Katunga (A Short Story) / Episode 2: The Diary Of Nymphomaniac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by bibijay123(f): 7:27am On Oct 16, 2016
Twaci:
Babe you sef pass me cheesy
Thanks darl. Good morning.

you are welcome dearie......kudos for the good job.

2 Likes

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 16, 2016
I started early this morning and I'm here now. I don't think I will hear a thing in church today.......and whose to blame if not the author here.

Thanks bibi for sharing even if I took it up way late.

Kudos Twaci! Kudos Ma'am!

3 Likes

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by crazygod(m): 7:48am On Oct 16, 2016
bibijay123:

[sub][/sub]

Bibijay123 I knew you'd come.
Nice story twaci. I think he didn't kiss him cos the dude was shy.

2 Likes

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by hatchetman(m): 8:20am On Oct 16, 2016
kai twaci o..dis girl u r jus 2mush..us story is awesom..dat imagination of urs is amazing beyond explanation..thumbs up and more sability to u

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Twaci(f): 8:21am On Oct 16, 2016
hatchetman:
kai twaci o..dis girl u r jus 2mush..us story is awesom..dat imagination of urs is amazing beyond explanation..thumbs up and more sability to u
Thanks dear. Happy Sunday!

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Twaci(f): 8:22am On Oct 16, 2016
jagugu88li:
I started early this morning and I'm here now. I don't think I will hear a thing in church today.......and whose to blame if not the author here.

Thanks bibi for sharing even if I took it up way late.

Kudos Twaci! Kudos Ma'am!
Thanks a lot dear. Have a good day ahead.

2 Likes

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Twaci(f): 8:22am On Oct 16, 2016
bibijay123:

Thanks a lot kiss

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by smart024(m): 9:35am On Oct 16, 2016
More fish to your okra @Twaci...
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 16, 2016
enyanwoke:
Twaci good job but the problem is that I hate violence especially when is being metted out on women, I tried to skip through the violent part will be glad if you don't give the full detail of the violent scene thanks. cry

Stop acting like an ostrich that burries its head in the ground, thinking all is well. You hate violence, what have you done to end or reduce it in the world,? Running from it doesn't solve the problem.

2 Likes

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by veekid(m): 10:38am On Oct 16, 2016
Nice one

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Gabbyraze(m): 11:08am On Oct 16, 2016
Nice update,I like the new character u just introduced,d apt way u describe the conversations. Big ups

2 Likes

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by enyanwoke(m): 11:14am On Oct 16, 2016
ikwoche:

Stop acting like an ostrich that burries its head in the ground, thinking all is well. You hate violence, what have you done to end or reduce it in the world,? Running from it doesn't solve the problem.
oh wow... OK sir

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by psalmson23(m): 11:51am On Oct 16, 2016
captivating
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
I saw a confirmed Awon Werey convo grin.... Nice one Twaci

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
I saw a confirmed Awon Werey convo grin.... Nice one Twaci

Aswear, I'm wondering when Alberto and Mom P will feature grin

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
skarlett:

Aswear, I'm wondering when Alberto and Mom P will feature grin

Make we dey look grin

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
Lovelygurl wink

You should read this cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
ellacute45:
Lovelygurl wink

You should read this cheesy

Lol, ok following grin
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
why didn't oma get kissed? jamb kweshion.. he saw her marriage band shocked

Twaci ooh...couldnt even concentrate in church today was just thinking of how i'll come and read this...undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by xamster(m): 7:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
Yea, oma is living the Dream. Its nice to have new characters in the story. Soft work twaci... cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by MightyFortress: 11:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
fine story, op.

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by smart024(m): 6:09am On Oct 17, 2016
That guy seems to be a good guy. Oma should pls not get him involved or with his naivety about women, he might end up having a wrong impression about them o...
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 17, 2016
Following back to back.. I dint know yaff updated sha
Nice plot.. Infact, i don dey crush on dikachi grin

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Twaci(f): 7:38am On Oct 17, 2016
"What is the matter?"

I looked up from my phone to see that Cassie had stopped painting. She stared at me with concern, her painting brush in the air. I dropped my phone on my lap and smiled. "Yes, why?"

"Well I don't know." She turned back to the canvas and dabbed the brush on it. "You look distracted, worried and you have said nothing about last night. You keep checking your phone too. What's up?"

I pushed my hair behind my ear as some had entered my eyes. "I am fine."

"Sure?"

"Yes." I checked my phone again.

She sighed. "So, how's the party last night?"

"It was fun." I said as I remembered all that had happened. "I had a great time."

"And the celebrant?"

"He was nice, charming even." I tapped my phone, no calls, no messages, nothing. I rolled my eyes and looked out the window.

I knew it was stupid of me but I couldn't get Dikachi out of my mind. The previous night had been lovely and I loved how I had felt with him. He had said he would call, it was past 10am and I still had not heard from him. I didn't want to call either, I knew it would make me look desperate and clingy and how he saw me mattered to me. I turned back to see that Cassie stared at me with questioning eyes. "What is it Cassie?"

"There is something you are not telling me." She replied. "Did something happen yesterday? Or are you expecting someone?"

I laughed. "There is nothing!-"

"Are you now keeping things from me?" She asked with an arched brow.

I smiled. I really didn't know how to explain to Cassie how I felt. There's no way she would understand me if I didn't understand myself, I thought. I really didn't know why the thought of Dikachi made me uneasy, I mean, we had just met and I knew nothing about him. Yes we had danced and acted like silly kids at the party, but that didn't define the emotions I felt, the way my stomach reacted to his presence. My phone beeped all of a sudden and I quickly reached for it. With an angry hiss, I dropped it back on my laps, it was a text from my service provider.

"Oma-" Cassie began impatiently.

"Okay - okay." I said with raised hands. "I - I really don't know how to put it."

"Put it anyway you can, if you want to paint it out, please by all means. Just get out whatever it is that is eating you up!"

I sighed. "Okay, yesterday was kind of crazy."

She frowned. "How crazy?"

"No!" I exclaimed. "We didn't do anything! I - we just had fun and I like the way we related. We - he was very nice to me and I felt different! Very different."

"You do realize you ain't making sense, right? You are talking about the celebrant, Kachi right?"

"Dikachi," I corrected and continued. "Yes, he is the one I am talking about."

"And you like him?"

I sighed in confusion. "I don't know! I really don't know Cassie! He makes me feel different, free - and I know this is wrong because on one hand I have my husband to worry about, on the other hand I have Jack, on still another hand I am married and he doesn't know, on yet another hand-"

"Honey if you had anymore hands, you would be an octopus." She said frankly and I laughed. "Look, from what I am able to get from these things you have been blabbing, you like this Dikachi guy or you are confused about your feelings for him, right?"

"Yeah."

She sighed. "You do really have a knack of getting yourself into trouble, you know that? Your husband almost caught you with Jack and here you are falling for another guy, you really can't control your emotions, can you?"

I shook my head slowly. "Really Cassie, I don't know what is wrong with me. I can't stop thinking about him."

She observed me for a while and sighed again. "Okay. This is what I'll say, go ahead and fück him, that would probably get him out of your systems. The same thing happened to your relationship with Jack. Just sleep with him and get it over with."

I frowned in thought. She was probably right, I thought. If I could get him to sleep with me, I could get over the crazy feelings and would be able to move on with my life. I nodded, it was a good idea.

My phone rang and I checked the caller id, it was Dikachi. I smiled at Cassie and picked the call. "Hello."

"Hey, hi. Good morning." He sounded quite relaxed and his voice was really sexy.

I resisted the urge to lean into my phone. "Good morning. How was your night?"

"It was fine." He replied. "Trust you had a good night too."

"Yeah, I did."

He chuckled. "Well - I didn't know you would be up by this time. Thought you would still be asleep considering how crazy the party had been. Don't you have hangovers?"

I had not felt a thing when I woke up that morning, rather I had felt more alive and quite impatient to start the day. "No, not really."

"That's good. Anyways I just wanted to check up on you, you know I had said that I would call this morning and I didn't want to disappoint."

"Thank you. You are very nice."

"Haha! Thank you very much. Do have a beautiful day ahead."

"You too. Thanks."

When he hung up, I smiled and stared at my phone.

"Let me guess," Cassie looked up from the canvas again. "Dikachi."

"Yeah, he called to check up on me." I said and returned the phone to my lap. "He had said he would call this morning."

"Ha! That's why you have been checking your phone." She laughed. "Seems he is a nice guy, but then these guys can do anything to get into your pants."

I laughed. "That's the thing, he didn't even try anything yesterday, not even a kiss. He's a gentleman."

She waved her brush at me. "Don't jump to conclusions just yet. These guys can be quite deceiving. Just be careful."

"I will." I said with a nod. I stood and walked over to her to see how far she had gone in her painting. "Wow, it is beautiful."

The picture was half done but I could see the pencil sketches and from how far she had gone, I made out a girl on a guy, his hands on her waist. My mind quickly went to Jack and I sighed, too bad it didn't end well between us.

"Thank you." She said and stared at the painting for a while. "Oma, I - I might be leaving soon."

With a frown I looked at her. "Leaving? To where?"

With a sigh she kept her brush on the paint board and raked her hair backward. "It's my husband, he is getting worse. I need to follow him out of the country to look after him."

"Oh." I gasped and held her shoulder. "I am so sorry, didn't know it had gotten worse."

"Don't be sorry girl." She said with a sad smile. "I know he is going to die soon and I am prepared for it. I - I just don't know, it's just going to feel different without him and I feel I have not really had time for him. I feel I should be with him during his last days to make them special for him."

I nodded. "True. That's good of you."

She smiled weakly and placed her hand on mine. "Thanks hon. I am really going to miss you."

"Don't start that yet!" I chided sadly. "You are still here na, it's not like you are leaving tomorrow."

"Yeah." She agreed with a laugh and sighed. "I had better go back to my painting, I have to finish it before the weekend."

"Okay dear." I moved back to the window. There was Cassie at her weakest and I felt bad for her, she hardly spoke about her husband but I knew she liked him, regardless of the fact that he was quite older than she was. I thought about my husband, would I feel like that when his time came?

How would I? I asked myself with a sad smile. How would I when I no longer had feelings for him?

I met Dikachi at the supermarket again. It was weird for me as he didn't come alone, he held a little boy and walked alongside a lady. They looked really happy together and made the perfect picture of a great family.

"Wow! Oma! This is really becoming something else! This is the third time yeah?!"

I laughed. "Why yes! Wow!" I turned to the lady who stared at me with interest. "Hello, good afternoon."

"Good afternoon." She replied with a smile.

"Pardon my manners dear," he said and turned to the lady. "This is my sister, Precious, and this is my godson, Kamsi."

I smiled at his sister and touched the little boy's cheeks. "Hello handsome! I have heard a lot about you!"

The child smiled at me and tried to touch my cheeks too. I laughed and carried him, he was quite heavy. He touched my face and tried to play with my earrings.

"Be careful." His mother warned with a laugh. "He will pull the earrings hard."

True to her word, he grabbed them and tried to pull them but his uncle pried his little fingers open and he tried to struggle.

"Kamsi!" Precious called and took him from my arms. She apologized to me and took him away to the ice cream section.

"I am so sorry," Dikachi said. "Hope he didn't injure you."

I rubbed my ear with a smile. "No, I am fine."

"Thank God. Kamsi can be very stubborn sometimes-"

"Like his uncle?"

He laughed, I loved the sound of his laughter. "How can you say that I am stubborn? You barely know me."

"Oh no! Remember how you dragged me to the dance floor that night even though I said no?" I joked.

"Oh that!" He exclaimed and laughed harder. "That wasn't stubbornness na! I just wanted you to have fun!"

"And I did. Thank you."

"You are welcome." He replied and asked. "What are you here to get this time?"

"Ice cream." I lied

"Let's go then, my sister went to get some for Kamsi too."

We walked towards the section.

"You know," he began. "I really enjoy your company. You are fun to be with."

"So are you. You make me laugh and I like it." I confessed involuntarily.

"Really?" He looked surprised.

"Yes."

"Now that's something to be happy about. We should hang out more, get to know each other-"

"Yeah we should." I agreed.

He stopped and looked at me. "How about I cook dinner tomorrow night. Nothing big, just a simple dinner."

My heart skipped. It was really cute, what he did. That was the first time any guy had ever offered to cook for me and it was far romantic than the restaurant dinner dates I had watched in movies. I didn't even think about the proposal. "That would be lovely. Hope you are a good cook."

He laughed when he realized I had agreed to it. "Wait till tomorrow, but promise you won't laugh at me if its not good enough."

I crossed my heart. "Promise."

We walked on till we met his sister and Kamsi who had smeared chocolate ice cream all over his shirt.

He joined them and I picked out a strawberry flavored ice cream. I looked at him as he carried the little boy not minding the mess on his shirt. He blabbed something to the boy and laughed when the boy tried to imitate him, Precious laughed too.

"I should go." I muttered. They made me jealous and I wanted to move away from them.

He looked at me, there was a chocolate smear on his cheek. "Now? Won't you wait for us? We are almost done."

I shook my head. "I am sorry, I need to catch up with someone by-" I checked my time. "-2. And it's five minutes to 2. We will talk later okay?"

He nodded. "Okay then."

I said my goodbyes to Precious and her child and walked away. I didn't know why my heart ached and why I was jealous of them. I wasn't ready for a child, I knew, but the way he played with his nephew.....

I turned to look at them and caught his stare. He smiled and I smiled back.

What has he done to me?

The date night came and the weather seemed quite cold. It threatened to rain but still, he came as he said he would and picked me from my gate. He commented on how beautiful I looked as he led me to the car and I felt special. I had worn a simple short black gown with long sleeves and gold sandals, and had complimented the look with a light make up and my hair down.

"Thank you." I replied with a smile as he held the door open to let me into the car.

The rain started on the way but still, we got to his house in twenty minutes and had to run into the house without cover as he had no umbrella in his car. By the time we got in, we were soaked to the skin and shivered in cold.

"Wait here." He said as we entered his sitting room and wiped his glasses with his shirt. "Let me get something for you to change into, you are soaked. Or would you rather follow me to my room to change?"

"I will go with you." I replied as my teeth chattered lightly. I really needed to get out of my dress and into warm clothes, but didn't want to wait there.

"Okay, let's go."

He led the way, up the stairs, then to his room and asked me to wait whilst he found something comfortable for me to wear. I looked around the room and admitted that though mine was bigger, it was well decorated and organized had a simple sophistication that reflected its owner. I studied his back as he searched through his clothes, he really looked good.

He turned, handed some clothes to me and left the room to let me change. Ten minutes later, I had changed out of my soaked clothes and was in his clothes. They looked quite big and I felt ridiculous in them but i didn't care. It didn't matter. I went to the bathroom to wash my makeup off completely and went downstairs to meet him.

I met him at the dining table, he has changed and his glasses looked dried. He was trying to set it up the table and smiled when he saw me, "Wow! I'd never thought that my clothes would look so good on someone else. You look cute."

"Thank you." I said shyly.

"You are welcome. Please come sit, dinner is ready."

I sat in the chair he had pulled out for me and watched him serve the dish - it was boiled yam and egg sauce. He served some for himself and sat down.

"Please don't laugh." He said when I picked up my fork. "Don't choke too. I can't handle any of those situations."

I smiled. "Should I be scared? Is this the first time you are cooking?"

"Not really," he replied. "It is the first time I have cooked for a girl. It's either I cook for myself or my family and I can't complain about my cooking neither can my family."

"Hmm, okay. I won't laugh nor choke. If it is not delicious, I will let you know with a tap on the table, how about that?"

He laughed. "Okay, that's fair."

I ate a little and smiled. It was good, he really tried. But then to mock him, I tapped on the table and he laughed.

"You can't be serious!" He said. "I saw the smile on your face, the food can't be bad and there would be a smile on your face!"

I laughed. "Okay, okay, you got me. It's delicious, I like it."

"Sure you ain't just trying to be nice?"

"I am sure! Really, if it was bad I would have said so. It's delicious."

With a smile he ate and watched me as I did same. We ate for a while and when I had had enough, I dropped my fork to pick up the glass of wine he had served alongside the food. "How is Kamsi and his mum?"

"They are fine." He replied and reached for his wine.

I nodded and took a sip from the glass I held. "So, what do you do?"

"I am a surgeon, I work in the national hospital. I want to build my hospital soon though and is working towards realizing that goal."

"That is good." I said. "Good luck on your endeavors."

"Thank you. And you? What do you do?"

"I-I am working towards owning a - um - business of my own." I knew that sounded ridiculous.

He nodded. "Okay, what type of business are you thinking of going into?"

"A-um-baking. A bakery."

"Oh! You know how to bake! That's nice. You could teach me someday."

"Sure." I replied with a smile.

He suggested we left the table and so we did. He led me to his sitting room and we sat side by side on a settee. Then we talked about anything and everything which ranged from food to sports and then movies. I noticed how free I was with him, unlike how uptight my husband made me feel, and loved it. There I was with a guy, in his clothes, drinking wine and talking about cartoons and I felt my life couldn't get any better. That was what I had always wanted, a guy that I could freely relate to and that would understand me. One that would laugh at my jokes and tell me how cute I was, even when I looked ridiculous. That was it, he was that perfect guy.

I shook those thoughts from my head. I was married and was not supposed to think of such things, I told myself. It could be I liked him just because I wanted to have sex with him and would probably feel differently after everything. I looked at him as he imitated the Bugs Bunny character and smiled, how can I get over this?

I remembered what Cassie had said and realized that I had to take matters into my hands if I wanted us to end up in bed since he was rather concerned with making me laugh. I kept the wine on the glass stool beside me and sat closer.

"Are you okay?" He asked with a slight frown.

"I am cold." I lied and snuggled closer.

He looked tensed but he held me close to his side. We looked like the perfect couple. "Are you better now?"

I nodded.

"Would you like a cup of warm cocoa?"

I shook my head. I wanted him.

He stayed quiet for a while and I listened to the reverberations of his heartbeat. I placed my hand on his chest and pretended that I checked for his heartbeat. I felt his heart go faster and smiled.

He stared at me. "Are you warm now?"

"Yeah." I replied as I slowly ran my hands up and down his body in a playful manner.

I decided to go further and moved my hands to his neck, face and touched his lips, he smiled. I took his silence as a go-ahead and sat up to cross my legs round him. I felt his erection on my ass and decided to go further still. I took off his glasses and kept them beside my cup. He had beautiful black orbs as eyes and looked different without his glasses.

"Oma-" he started and I placed a finger on his lips.

I bent to kiss his neck gently and ran my tongue to his ears. His erection had gone harder and I knew I was on the right path. I toyed with his earlobes and slowly went to his lips. They were cold but soft and were sweet from the wine he had drank. I held his face and took the kiss deeper as I felt his hands go round my back. He drew me close till I felt my breasts tightly pressed on his chest and felt my body respond warmly. The way his tongue moved with mine, the way his hands stroked down my back, the way he groaned when I moved on him...I loved them all and wanted more. I wanted everything he could offer.

I tore at my shirt, my lips still on his, I couldn't wait to be naked in his arms. But then he broke free and held my hands, he looked flushed with desire and I knew I looked wild.

"What?" I whispered with a frown.

He shook his head. "I-I am sorry Oma."

What was wrong with him?!

"I swear you make me crazy Oma and all I want to do is take you to my bed and make wild love to you till you are senseless with desire," he continued. "But not like this. It's far too early and I don't want to push you into anything-"

"But you are not pushing me! I want this too!" I cried softly.

He kissed my head. "I want this to be special for you Oma, let's not rush ahead of yourselves."

I sat there in his laps, speechless. Here was a guy I had offered my body to and he said no. I understood all he has said but was quite embarrassed, so I stood and buttoned the shirt back up.

"Oma-" he began and stood up.

I shook my head. "It's okay. Really."

"Sure?"

I nodded. "Yes. I am ready to go home."

He sighed and looked at me for a while. "Okay, let me go get your clothes."

I watched him as he went upstairs and clenched my teeth in frustration.

What kind of a guy was he?!

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by lordvictor(m): 7:39am On Oct 17, 2016
Please come back with an update ASAP biko I can't wait

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Twaci(f): 7:53am On Oct 17, 2016
lordvictor:
Please come back with an update ASAP biko I can't wait
cheesy cheesy

Good morningsmiley
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 17, 2016
Twaci sad sad

More, more , more update sad

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 17, 2016
You see why i like dikachi?. . He's a perfect gentleman cheesy tongue

3 Likes

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by veekid(m): 8:29am On Oct 17, 2016
Man like dikachi scarce for this part of the world o; ehhhhhhh-hhhhhhh ah deh craze?

3 Likes

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by dreams77: 8:35am On Oct 17, 2016
Dikachi is a gentle man... she sld have just told him the truth about her...Bleep him and go home, shikena

2 Likes

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 17, 2016
Twaci:
What kind of a guy was he?!
Really, what kind of man is he?..If only majority of men were like this undecided undecided
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by misspatsy(f): 9:15am On Oct 17, 2016
It would be so greedy of me if I continue swallowing up dis great piece without commending u Twaci
The way u put this is hmmm.......more power to ur brain dear

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply)

My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) / Married And Single (18+) / What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.