Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac (122862 Views)

Davichi: The Journal Of A Lovestruck Individual (A Romance Story) / The Dark Journal Of Katunga (A Short Story) / Episode 2: The Diary Of Nymphomaniac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by jmichlins(m): 11:58pm On Oct 17, 2016
Laveda:

Cause ladies are getting married every saturday doesn't mean i should settle for less. smiley
well am not less beautiful one but you have chosen to see only my flaws and not my goodness
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Laveda(f): 12:00am On Oct 18, 2016
shumuel:

Don't mind him, i am a Dikachi and i believe there are more out there grin wink

That's good to know. wink
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Laveda(f): 12:04am On Oct 18, 2016
jmichlins:
well am not less beautiful one but you have chosen to see only my flaws and not my goodness

Lol but we haven't exchanged words before.

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by hordhunharyor(m): 12:06am On Oct 18, 2016
Lovely piece...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by jmichlins(m): 12:08am On Oct 18, 2016
Laveda:

Lol but we haven't exchanged words before.
that's the thing. Even now you haven't realised that am hitting on you but you still dey wait for dikachi
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 18, 2016
Laveda:

I need a DIKACHI in my life. cry

*in Enrique Iglesias's voice. I can be your Dikachi baby..
Twaci, where are you from? You can write story for Nairaland..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 18, 2016
Viewing this topic: nubian999(f), chayoski, THUGLIFE101(m), rudestmcblaze(m), chrysanthus07, dimeji877(m), ps2(m) and 2 guest(s)
Caught in the act...

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by shumuel(m): 12:24am On Oct 18, 2016
Laveda:

That's good to know. wink

Yeah smiley
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 18, 2016
So no one called me to this party undecided twaci is the author shocked

Brb

*modified * shocked shocked shocked but her husband cry their first night cry WTF!!! bit whhhhy angry

Brb

Modified :

OK what her husband is doing is not Bd.sm or sadomasochism it's straight domestic violence! And rape. shocked for it to be a sexual fetish both parties must be consenting. angry

Love the husbands name! grin imagine his mentions grin

Well done twaci you're so gifted and as you'll would say: "I dey ur back; following bumper to bumper" now that I've caught up. 2hrs reading no joke but I'm a slow reader.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by littlemistress: 12:36am On Oct 18, 2016
kudos babe.. but why's Oma's hubby not interestedin fathering lods of his own?? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by nerdfrost(m): 2:00am On Oct 18, 2016
Am not a fan of a cheating wife!

Really hate that shiiii

Twaci Bae thanks for this story ooo

All ladies looking for dikachi, the nigga's in my boot
grin angry angry angry I locked him there so I n OMA can be together

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Nobody: 3:30am On Oct 18, 2016
littlemistress:
kudos babe.. but why's Oma's hubby not interestedin fathering lods of his own?? undecided
Maybe he has low sperm count.
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Nobody: 3:31am On Oct 18, 2016
Dikachi is so sweet. Choi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by summerflame(m): 4:10am On Oct 18, 2016
Laveda:

I need a DIKACHI in my life. cry
After chasing Alot of Dikachis away with your attitude?.. SMH
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Twaci(f): 6:16am On Oct 18, 2016
I laid on his chest tiredly and smiled when he played with my hair. We both sweated from the sex we just had and knew we needed to bathe but none of us had the strength to go to the bathroom. Again he had made me climax more than once and I was truly satisfied.

"You know you should take birth control pills right?" He asked.

Though I did not know what these pills looked like, I nodded and made a mental note to ask Cassie later. "Yes, I do and will."

"Not that having a child with you is a bad idea-", he started jovially.

I laughed and imagined how it would feel to be pregnant for him and how we would be a great father, but a little voice in my head reminded me that I was married and as if God wanted to resound in my head, my phone rang. It was my husband.

I was torn and didn't know if I should ignore the call or pick it. I also knew that if I left Dikachi's side and maybe go to the bathroom to answer the call, he would be suspicious. I decided to ignore the call.

"Who was that?" He asked as I dropped the phone beside me.

"My friend." I lied and cuddled close to him.

He nodded and looked out the window. I looked at him, I didn't want anything to ruin the moment for us. Just as he placed his arm back on me, my phone rang again and I sighed. I knew it was my husband again. I ignored the call.

"You should talk to your friend," he said. "She could be worried about your whereabouts."

"I will talk to her later." I replied.

But then again it rang and he picked it up to give it to me. "Talk to her please."

With my heart in my mouth, I reluctantly answered the call. "Hello, good morning."

"Hey darling," Seun said sweetly. "Where have you been? I have been calling."

"I-I was at the bathroom." I lied and looked at Dikachi. His eyes were on the window.

"That is alright. Are you home? Can I talk to Esther?"

I gulped. "I-I-I - em - I am at Cassie's. I am not home."

"That is fine dear. I will call the home line then. Hope you are fine."

"Yes I am, thank you."

"I will talk to you later then. Take care. I love you."

I froze and looked at Dikachi. "Take care."

"Are you okay?" Seun asked in concern.

"Yeah, I am."

"But I said I love you and you said nothing."

I sighed and practically whispered. "I love you too."

"Okay love, bye."

Dikachi gently pushed me and sat up. He had a frown on his face and looked uneasy. "Who was that again?"

"My friend." I said softly.

"And your friend's name is Hubby?"

My eyes widened, I thought I had hid the phone screen properly.

"Yeah I am sorry," he continued. "I had seen it when I passed the phone to you. Is your friend's name hubby?"

Though I was scared, I feigned anger. "Why are you acting paranoid Dikachi? I don't see how the name of my friend concerns you."

He frowned. "Oma, are you married?"

I gasped and felt my heart go faster. I ignored him and made to leave the bed but he held my hand and drew me back to the bed. "Dikachi please leave me alone!"

His grip relaxed and he paled up. "Oma you are married! You are fücking married!"

"Yes I am-"

"FÜCK!" He snapped and went down from the bed.

"Dikachi I am sorry. I-"

"Oma you are married and you said nothing! You said nothing the first time we met, nothing on the second! You even let me sleep with you!"

"Please calm down-"

"Oh God!" He groaned. "How could I have been so stupïd?! What the hell is your problem?! You don't even wear your wedding band! God Oma! Why didn't you tell me?!"

"Because I love you!" I screamed back, close to tears.

He stopped and glared at me. "But you are another man's wife!"

"I know! I know! But I don't love him, not as much as I love you. I was forced into the marriage Dikachi! It's not him I want, it's you. Just you!"

"God!" He punched his fist on the wall. "Oma I have feelings for you! For godsake I love you! I want so badly to make you mine, all mine! And all these while you were another's?!"

I buried my face in my hands and cried. I had not intended to hurt him, not like that. I knew it was crazy but I had fallen deeply for him and didn't want to lose him. I felt my world crumble.

He watched me for a while and finally spoke up. "I am sorry Oma, but I think you should go."

I looked up and bit my lip to hold back my tears from falling. "Dikachi please-"

"I am sorry Oma. I-I just need sometime to think. Please."

I stood and picked my phone and purse. He gave me my clothes and shoes, and I changed into them. He saw me off to the gate and flagged down a taxi.

"Dikachi-" I started again but he walked past me and opened the car.

I went into the car, my eyes glued to his face. I searched for hope in his eyes, for mercy but he refused to look at me, so I told the cab guy to go.

I had lost Dikachi even before I had him.

"Cassie I want to ask my husband for a divorce."

She choked on her drink. "Are you CRAZY?!"

I shook my head. I had asked myself the same question over and over since the day I had left Dikachi's place, but didn't care for an answer. My feelings for my husband were gone and the only one I cared about was Dikachi. He had not called me after that day and I knew he was still angry. Not that I blamed him, any guy would have reacted the same way. I was tired of my husband, I couldn't tolerate him anymore, especially after I had tasted happiness with Dikachi.

"No, I am not."

"Then what is it? What is the matter with you?"

"Nothing Cassie. I just don't love him anymore-"

"And who cares about love?!" She retorted. "Do you know what you could lose?! How it would affect your life?! Are you under a spell?!"

I smiled. "No, I am not. I just can't take it anymore. I don't care about what I would lose, I just want my freedom!"

"You don't care about what you would lose because you have not lost it yet! Oma look around you, your car, your supermarket, your clothes, do you think you would still have these things if you leave your husband?!"

"But I don't care about all these things! I don't love him!"

She frowned. "Does this have to do with Dikachi?"

I closed my eyes. "No - it is about how I feel-"

"Have you slept with him?"

"Cassie I have! And I still want him! I can't control it anymore! I love him and don't want to lose it!"

She stared at me. "He found out you are married."

"Yes," I said sadly as tears sprang to my eyes. "Yes and doesn't want anything to do with me anymore. He said he loves me but can't do anything about it because I am married. Do you see Cassie? I will lose him if I stay here living this fake life. I can never be happy without him!"

"And you sincerely think your husband will readily sign the divorce papers? Do you even know how proud he is? He will never let it happen!"

I cried. "Then what else can I do? I can't take it anymore Cassie. I swear, I feel like I am dying day after day."

"You could kill him and inherit his money." She joked.

"What?!" I said with a frown.

"It was a joke!" She exclaimed and raised her hands.

"Please stop joking like this, not when I am like this. Please."

"No vex na!" She said with a laugh and slapped my knees. "Just calm down. Try and convince your boyfriend to wait a while till your husband grows old and die because I know Seun and he won't give you that divorce."

I sighed and drank from my glass. I could try, I thought.

Cassie's phone rand and she picked it. "Hello, Cassandra speaking."

I watched her as her face slowly crumbled in a worried frown. "Where is he?"

Another silence.

"Okay, I will pack up and meet you early tomorrow morning."

She hung up and sighed.

"What is it?" I asked in concern.

"My husband, they said he suffered a stroke." She replied softly.

"I am sorry dear."

"It is okay." She stood up. "I need to go pack up. The doctors are taking him out of the country again for further treatments and I am needed."

"When are you coming back?"

"Really," she said with a sigh. "Not anytime soon."

I stood up to hug her. "I will miss you Cassie."

She laughed. "I will miss you too. Let me go prepare."

I nodded. "Okay dear."

She walked to the door and turned to me. "Don't make any regrettable decision, okay"

I nodded with a sad smile

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Twaci(f): 6:20am On Oct 18, 2016
Chapter seven

I punched in numbers in the calculator and frowned at the figures I came up with. It was unsatisfactory. The supermarket had lost some money and that was as a result of negligence on the part of the staff. They had not noted when the canned foods had gotten to and passed their expiry dates, thus we couldn't sell them at a reduced price rate and had to throw them all out. Although I was angry with the staff, I knew it was also my fault as I had relaxed in my supervision of the supermarket.

Another thing that made me edgy was that my husband had returned a week before and my life had to go on hold again. Yes, he had slept with me, I had the bruises on my back to prove it, and this made me hate him even more. I couldn't stand him.

I hissed as I punched in other numbers and subtracted the previously calculated number from it. The loss was immense. I sighed and flung the calculator to a corner and made to stand when I heard my name. I turned to see Dikachi.

My heart skipped and all of a sudden, my emotional problems pushed back to the surface. I blinked back the tears that threatened to fall and resisted the urge to run into his arms. "Hello Dikachi."

He came closer. "I almost didn't recognize you, I love your hair."

I touched it, he had noticed. "Thank you."

"What are you doing in here?"

Confession time, I thought. "I - I am the owner of the supermarket."

"Oh!" He looked quite shocked but quickly masked it. "So you had lied when you said you were a customer."

I nodded.

He shrugged. "That is okay. How is your husband?"

I looked away. "He is fine."

"Okay," he said with a nod. "I should go."

I wanted to hold him back and cry about how much I loved him but did nothing as he turned to leave. On impulse I asked quickly. "Dikachi, if I get a divorce from my husband, would we still have a chance?"

He turned back with a frown. "Do you want to leave him?"

I nodded. "Yes. I am not happy with him and can't take it anymore."

A soft smile crossed his face. "I-I really wish it can be done."

"It can." I assured him.

He shrugged. "Till it is done then."

I smiled and watched him walk away. I had another chance.

I wanted to kill my husband.

I had gone through some lawyers and they assured me that it would be near impossible to divorce my husband as he was a powerful man and might not let go easily, plus it could cost lots of money.

I tried picking fights with him but this too didn't work as he had termed it as being petty and had dismissed my attitude.

I had reached the decision of killing him the night before, during one of his bdśm sessions and out of hate, I had promised myself to do it sooner. I couldn't take it anymore.

I looked at the rat poison I had bought from the roadside and wondered if I did the right thing. I pushed the fear away from my head and thought about Dikachi. I did it for him, for us, for my happiness.

I smiled and pushed the bottle in my purse and threw it into my handbag.

I was ready.

I picked Friday night as the night to execute my plans because I knew that Seun hardly worked on Saturdays, so no one in the office would miss him. It was also the perfect night to send the maids home, I had told them to go enjoy their weekend as I wanted some alone time with my husband.

They had left without questions and in no time, I was left alone. I quickly sprang into action, first, I prepared my husband's favorite soup, vegetable soup and had served it with his favorite wine.

I added the poison to the soup and added a little pepper to conceal the taste of the poison. Then I changed into something sexy and waited for him to return.

He came in ten minutes later and complimented on my outfit.

"Thank you dear." I said sweetly and took his suitcase from him.

"Why are you doing this? Where are the maids?"

"I sent them home for the weekend."

"Ha! Why? Hope no problem?"

I shook my head. "No dear, I just feel we have been drifting apart lately and I wanted us to have some alone time."

He smiled. "That is very thoughtful of you. I appreciate it."

I smiled. "Would you like to take your bath now or eat first?"

"I am hungry." He said. "Food first."

I led him to the dining table and serve out the food for him.

"You really went all out. You even prepared my favorite soup. You are definitely a woman after your man's heart."

I smiled. Yes, I thought with a laugh. My man's heart that isn't yours. When I stood behind him and made to rub his shoulders, he turned. "Won't you eat?"

"No - I am not hungry. I ate just before you came in."

"But still," he argued. "A bite won't kill you. I thought you were doing these for us dear."

"I am! Now eat and get your strength. I want you strong and hard for me tonight."

He shrugged. "Okay, if you say so."

I watched him swallow the first morsel and another....I smiled.

The poison took effect in few minutes. He held his stomach and said something bit him there. As a good wife, I quickly poured him a glass of water and asked when last he had taken worm medication. He tried to drink the water but coughed everything all out and groaned in pains.

"Baby!" I cried and held his head, I made no attempt to call for help.

"Agh!" He groaned again and his body convulsed.

I left him and moved back as I watched him struggle for his life.

When I noticed he no longer breathed nor moved, I moved close and shut his eyes.

It was done.

I realized my plans had had loopholes as I figured that I didn't know where to keep the body. I walked around him confused and suddenly scared. I couldn't keep him in the house, the maids would return on Monday and that would risk everything. I could not take him out of the house too because my driver had gone home for the night and even if I had wanted to drive the car myself, the gateman would notice something was amiss.

What was I to do?

If Cassie was here, I thought, she would have helped, but I knew I couldn't call her. She had her own problems and I had mine, and I would carry mine alone. I couldn't call Jack, he was an ïdiot.

But what if I called Dikachi?

Without thoughts, I grabbed my phone and called him.

"Hello?" He said after the third ring.

I heard Kamsi babble in the background and knew he was with his sister. "Dikachi, please I need your help."

"What is it?"

I looked at my husband's body. "I-I-"

"What is it Oma?!" He sounded concerned.

"Please just come to my house. It is my husband." I cried.

"What happened to him? What is wrong?"

"Just come!" I said and hung up.

That was done, it was time to wait.

I heard someone knock on the gate thirty minutes later and rushed outside. I heard Audu question someone and heard Dikachi's voice. "Audu let him in!"

The gateman turned. "Yes ma."

Dikachi entered, adjusted his glasses and walked to me. "Are you okay?"

I nodded and dragged him inside the house.

"What is going on? Why-" then he saw my husband's body, "-OH MY GOD! Oma! What happened to him?!"

I wrung my fingers in fear and burst into tears. "I-I-I-um-I poisoned him."

"What?! Why?!"

"Because I can't divorce him! It won't be easy! This is the only way out for me and you know it-"

"I don't know anything!" He yelled

"Shhhhh! Please don't let the gateman hear you. Please. I am confused, I don't know what to do. Dikachi please help me. I had to do this for us-"

"You didn't have to kill him!" He retorted through clenched teeth.

"Dikachi-"

"GOD!" He exclaimed angrily and sat on a chair.

I walked up to him and sat beside him. "Dikachi can't you see? Don't you understand? This is the only way. This man was a monster, look at my back and see all he had done to me. I couldn't take it anymore. I had to do this because I love you. Dikachi I love you very much and can't stay away from you anymore, please. Help me."

He turned to me with a frown and reluctantly drew me close. "It is okay, stop crying. Please."

Rather than stop, my cries increased and I buried my face on his chest. He held me closer and stroked my hair. "It is okay Oma. I am here for you. Just stop crying, please."

He lifted my face and kissed my lips in an attempt to console me. I held his face and took the kiss deeper, I had missed his lips.

Just then we heard someone clap and broke apart. I felt my skin go cold as I saw that my husband, who I had presumed was dead, was very much alive and pointed a gun at us. Dikachi stood up and he turned to point the gun at him. "Sit down."

I was mortified and dumbstruck. I could not do anything but gape as my heart pounded faster. What was going on?

I turned to look at Dikachi, I felt his fear. I was scared for my life but feared for him most. What had I gotten him I into?

"You," Seun turned to me. "Are you scared?"

I stared back.

"Are you scared?!" He yelled and moved closer.

"Yes! Yes!" I screamed.

"You should be. You would be stupïd not to be." He pointed at Dikachi. "So this is the bastärd you tried to kill me for? This is the four eyes slowpoke!-"

"Please-" I began.

"Shut up!" He snapped and slapped me with the gun.

Dikachi made to stand but he turned to him. "If you don't seat your ass down, I am going to burst you kneecaps."

Where he had struck me bled but he didn't care, he was furious. "God! I can't believe this. I can't believe this is happening! I know you are shocked about everything, or are you not?"

"I-I am." I stuttered.

He laughed. "You are really naive but not just that, you are equally as idiotic as hell. You felt the maids and gateman didn't notice your secret life? How you slept around with these little fools! Just how stupïd are you?!"

I trembled as he came closer.

He continued. "When Dami had called to tell me that I guy always picked you up from the gate, I doubted her-"

I choked on my breath. It was Damilola.

"-I didn't believe you could do anything like that. Then you slept out and she told me again. Remember that call? That morning? I knew you weren't home. I just wanted to confirm if Dami spoke the truth."

I looked away from him, down to my laps.

"Yes, I knew. And from then I told Dami to watch you like a hawk. Everything you did, where and when you got the poison, I knew. I knew it all! I had Dami throw out the poison and replaced it with sugared water. I had still doubted her you know. Until I came home and saw all the efforts you had put in to get me comfortable and guess how I had felt when I tasted sugar in the soup-"

"Seun-" I called his name for the first time but got struck on the face again with the gun. I tasted blood in my mouth.

"Don't you ever!" He said through clenched teeth. "Don't you ever call my name again. And don't try to act sorry because I know you are not. You are an evil bïtch and I don't see why I shouldn't shoot you right now between those lovely eyes of yours."

"Please Sir." Dikachi cut it. "Let's talk about this without-"

"And what the hell do you know? Huh? Because you slept with my wife you now feel you can talk to me?"

He punched Dikachi and he fell back, his glasses flew across the room. Seun pulled him by his collar and dragged him to his knees then pointed the gun to his head. "Look at the pathetic rat you chose over me Oma. Weak, spineless, blind...really what did he have to give that I don't have already?"

He struck Dikachi's face with the butt of the gun and watched with a smile as he fell to his face. He kicked him on the stomach again and again, and pressed his head to the ground with the sole of his shoe.

"You can do anything to me Seun but please, please I beg of you, leave him alone. Please don't hurt him." I cried.

Seun ignored me and pulled him up again. "You bastärd! You had the guts to sleep with my wife! Huh?! Answer me!"

Dikachi looked up at me, his eyes filled with pain and hurt. I wanted to reach out to him, to wipe his bloodied mouth, to hold his head to my chest, to protect him from Seun.

Without thoughts I quickly ran up and jumped on Seun as he made to hit him again. He lost his footing and we both fell to the ground, the gun fell from his hand. He grabbed my hair and I bit down on his arm. He yelled and punched me on the face and I blindly fell back.

Dikachi had gotten himself. He stood, struck my husband on the face and propelled a knee to his stomach twice. Seun doubled over and fell to the ground.

Dikachi left him and ran to me. He held my face and tried to wipe blood from my face. "Are you okay?"

I looked into his bloodied eyes, the way he stared at me, I knew his eyesight had been affected by the gun Seun had struck him. I touched his face. "I am sorry Dikachi."

"It's okay, come on, can you stand?"

I made to stand but saw Seun stand slowly to his feet. He pointed the gun to Dikachi. I gasped and tried to push him away. "Dikachi!-"

The gunshot deafened me. I watched with widened eyes as Dikachi froze, his eyes on my face. I made to touch him but he fell on me and I saw the red patch that slowly spread on his back. In pure horror I turned him over to see his face. I knew what happened but my mind refused to process it, to accept it.

He groaned in pain and held my hands. I drew him close and hugged him to my chest, tears flowed freely from my eyes. "No, no, no, please don't. Please Dikachi don't."

When his grip on my hand loosened, I felt as if my breath had left me. I was there but I was dead, a part of me had gone. He was gone.

I wanted to scream but couldn't, my emotions choked me and I felt an unimaginable pain.

There came the pictures again, a smiling Dikachi that danced in the kitchen, the crazy guy that had stuck his tongue out at me, the funny guy that had imitated bugs bunny perfectly. I thought of Kamsi, his sister, his friends....

I cried into him, my eyes sore and my body numb from the pain. I wanted to die.

Seun pulled me away from Dikachi's body and dragged me upstairs. I couldn't fight him, I was drained and numb to everything he did. I didn't care, the only one I had cared about had gone, it didn't matter anymore.

He pushed me into the room and locked me in.

I fell on my back and didn't move. I had no strength to. I wrapped my arms around me, folded into myself and cried.

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Laveda(f): 6:39am On Oct 18, 2016
No! No!! No!!! cry cry

I know Oma was just stupid but Dikachi don't deserve to die cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by veekid(m): 7:02am On Oct 18, 2016
"The gunshot deafened me. I watched with widened eyes as Dikachi froze, his eyes on my face. I made to touch him but he fell on me and I saw the red patch that slowly spread on my back. In pure horror I turned him over to see his face. I knew what happened but my mind refused to process it, to accept it"

This aspect was like I'm watching a movie..... thank you twaci..... more juice to your brain

More updates plz; can you make it two or three updates a day? grin I just cant get enough

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Warfibabe(f): 7:16am On Oct 18, 2016
I know dis is a dream! Oma wake up soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 18, 2016
So sad, but this Oma is a naive biitch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 18, 2016
She should've tasted the poison first. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Twaci(f): 7:23am On Oct 18, 2016
nubian999:
cheesy cheesy okay this had me laughing!

3 Likes

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by veekid(m): 7:29am On Oct 18, 2016
Laveda:
No! No!! No!!! cry cry

I know Oma was just stupid but Dikachi don't deserve to die cry
Tws a dream

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 18, 2016
Twaci:
cheesy cheesy okay this had me laughing!

She's a country girl what does she know about those tings. It vex me when he said soup taste like Sugar. angry grin

2 Likes

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Kakamorufu(m): 7:38am On Oct 18, 2016
getting sweet

2 Likes

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Egghead2016(m): 7:43am On Oct 18, 2016
this is indeed worthwhile of one's time.... great literary prowess Twaci...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Twaci(f): 7:44am On Oct 18, 2016
nubian999:

She's a country girl what does she know about those tings. It vex me when he said soup taste like Sugar. angry grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Elshberry(m): 7:50am On Oct 18, 2016
Hmm well still waiting for the very striking thing about this story. Concerning the title and the intro.
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 18, 2016
nubian999:
All Nollywood movies do that and surprisingly enough, the poisoner never dies and the poisoned wastes no minute, regardless of the portion eaten. See life!

Someone call me when Oma wakes up. I wont forgive you ma'am for bringing in a polite character, only to kill it. embarassed He is the only mentally stable person here

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by dominique(f): 8:08am On Oct 18, 2016
Ghost mode deactivated , the last update was totally mind-blowing. Honestly, I didn't think the story was going to be this captivating as it started on a low note for me. Oma's character is a total turn off but makes the story interesting. Awesome job you're doing Twaci, more ink to your pen smiley

jagugu88li:

Someone call me when Oma wakes up. I wont forgive you ma'am for bringing in a polite character, only to kill it. embarassed He is the only mentally stable person here

The bolded got me lolling, but it's true sha grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Twaci(f): 8:14am On Oct 18, 2016
dominique:
Ghost mode deactivated , the last update was totally mind-blowing. Honestly, I didn't think the story was going to be this captivating as it started on a low note for me. Oma's character is a total turn off but makes the story interesting. Awesome job you're doing Twaci, more ink to your pen smiley

The bolded got me lolling, but it's true sha grin
Thank you very much cheesy
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:52am On Oct 18, 2016
skarlett:
So sad, but this Oma is a naive biitch

Naive, stupid and annoying.. angry

Apart from her husband's sex life, I don't see anything wrong with him honestly... she just hates him because of his way of having sex.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply)

No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts / My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) / Married And Single (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.