Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,229 members, 7,849,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:22 AM

Ex-bf Jealous - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex-bf Jealous (850 Views)

Ladies;what Wil U Do If U See Such In Ur Ex-bf House / Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF / I Caught My Gf With Her Ex-bf In Hot Romance! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-bf Jealous by odunluv: 1:36pm On Oct 17, 2009
Please help me out of these issue my ex-bf is mad at my new lover.I dot now what to do cos my new bf said i should warn him before he cause violence.what should i do,we have separate seven month ago.
Re: Ex-bf Jealous by POSAKOSA1(m): 1:40pm On Oct 17, 2009
you probably had a bad break up. tell us more ? did you cheat on your ex with your current bf ?
Re: Ex-bf Jealous by odunluv: 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2009
I did it cheating on him, he is dating another gurl so have leave him.
Re: Ex-bf Jealous by POSAKOSA1(m): 1:57pm On Oct 17, 2009
so he was dating another girl while dating you ? is that the reason for the break-up
Re: Ex-bf Jealous by POSAKOSA1(m): 1:58pm On Oct 17, 2009
odunluv:

Please help me out of these issue my ex-bf is mad at my new lover.I dot now what to do cos my new bf said i should warn him before he cause violence.what should i do,we have separate seven month ago.

I suspect he is just "talking" he no fit do nothing. Tell them not to fight with each other. Violence is not the answer.
Re: Ex-bf Jealous by odunluv: 2:09pm On Oct 17, 2009
what real happen is dat he was dating my best friend, my friend now dat I and dat guy we're relationship. so have I to leave him and friend,dat was seven month ago.but now I dot no what happen btw then they are no more in relationship
Re: Ex-bf Jealous by POSAKOSA1(m): 2:10pm On Oct 17, 2009
you berra let your EX- boyfriend keep running his mouth. HE IS NOT WORTH YOUR TIME.
Re: Ex-bf Jealous by 190: 11:26pm On Oct 17, 2009
I hope ur EX Beat ur current BF cos english sef u nor sabi speak~
Re: Ex-bf Jealous by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 17, 2009
190:

I hope your EX Beat your current BF cos english sef u nor sabi speak~

Leave that one jare. At least she still sabi use computer.
Re: Ex-bf Jealous by hollandis(f): 12:00am On Oct 18, 2009
odunluv:

what real happen is dat he was dating my best friend, my friend now dat I and dat guy we're relationship. so have I to leave him and friend,dat was seven month ago.but now I dot no what happen btw then they are no more in relationship
Will you f**king shut up and tell us who screwed someone else first .you or you ex?All this your chimpanzee talk is geting on my nerves' angry
Re: Ex-bf Jealous by omega25red(m): 12:36am On Oct 18, 2009
Poster

Why is your ex bf still in the picture? the name "EX" means ex you need to lock him out of your life or else you might miss out on someone who could be the one.
Re: Ex-bf Jealous by ambasue(m): 12:57am On Oct 18, 2009
I think u should call ur ex 2 order. 7 months is a long time away from a r/ship.Remind him if he had forgotten that it's over between u and him and that u dont want 2 make any trouble with him. Try 2b polite 2 him even if he throws rude comments on u. I believe he wil let u b 4 good.
Re: Ex-bf Jealous by Rooneyboy(m): 2:48am On Oct 18, 2009
Ol boy ! This poster na real grammarian.
Re: Ex-bf Jealous by puskin: 2:54am On Oct 18, 2009
Unless ur EX na militant, the guy no fit do jack.
Re: Ex-bf Jealous by odunluv: 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2009
thanks alot
@190
If you dot no wat to say anything, why abuse me? does the english matters?all you hv to do is use dat u big head 2 think. b4 u use dat u big mouth to abuse someone anyhow
or u want people to no dat u can talk, who no if ur gf no how speak good english.
angry angry angry >: angry
ewu
Re: Ex-bf Jealous by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 22, 2009
hollandis:

Will you f**king shut up and tell us who screwed someone else first .you or you ex?All this your chimpanzee talk is geting on my nerves' angry

what's wrong with this one

Must you always pick quarells? undecided
Re: Ex-bf Jealous by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2009
I think seven months is a hell of a long time for him to still be hanging unto something that's not. . .make him understand that its over n done with. . .he's old news and old things pass away. . .after that simply put him on an ignore mode and disconnect him completely from your life cus I feel you haven't done so yet. . .
Re: Ex-bf Jealous by POSAKOSA1(m): 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2009
^^^^^^^ I don't think that the guy wants her. He seems to be upset at something, hence wants to destroy her current relationship.

Not every ex, who wants to DESTROY your life wants you back. undecided undecided
Re: Ex-bf Jealous by odunluv: 9:38am On Oct 23, 2009
@ujujoan
why you upset, did I refers to you bizzy body.
angry angry angry
@Thoniaslim
thanks smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Ex-bf Jealous by POSAKOSA1(m): 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2009
odunluv:

@ujujoan
why you upset, did I refers to you bizzy body.
angry angry angry

No, I think Uju is supporting you
Re: Ex-bf Jealous by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 23, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

No, I think Uju is supporting you

MAybe she really is a chimpazene  undecided
Re: Ex-bf Jealous by POSAKOSA1(m): 1:40pm On Oct 23, 2009
actually, I don't think that she can read.  undecided undecided undecided undecided

She is actively dropping grammatical bombs
Re: Ex-bf Jealous by odunluv: 1:43pm On Oct 23, 2009
uju am reallying sorry,pls aspect my apology
Re: Ex-bf Jealous by POSAKOSA1(m): 1:44pm On Oct 23, 2009
odunluv:

grin  shocked
Re: Ex-bf Jealous by odunluv: 1:46pm On Oct 23, 2009
Posakosa, it has come to dat pls.
Re: Ex-bf Jealous by odunluv: 1:48pm On Oct 23, 2009
Posakosa,why you grin shocked
Re: Ex-bf Jealous by POSAKOSA1(m): 1:54pm On Oct 23, 2009
odunluv:

Posakosa,why you  grin shocked

wetin do you, what do you mean by why you ?  undecided undecided
Re: Ex-bf Jealous by odunluv: 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2009
I dot hv any business with you,because I hv better things to do angry angry angry
Re: Ex-bf Jealous by POSAKOSA1(m): 2:11pm On Oct 23, 2009
odunluv:

I dot hv any business with you,because I hv better things to do angry angry angry

Yes you dot. cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Ex-bf Jealous by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 23, 2009
odunluv:

kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Some Pregnant Women In Nigeria Ugly / Did He Read My Thread? / What Would You Do ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.