Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) (41070 Views)

Anita Joseph: I Had Sex In An Uncompleted Building, I Choose Money Over Good Sex / Anita Joseph: I Love A Man That I Can Fart In His Presence & He'll Say Well-Done / Anita Joseph: I Never Said I Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by lanreni: 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2016
..AND HOW DID THIS HIT FRONTPAGE? SMH! TO MODS.
Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by Sermwell(m): 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2016
E
Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by Afrok(m): 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2016
U can't tell me or convince me to try or do what u are not doing... shocked.
Nice try Anita, next please undecided
Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by allanphash7(m): 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2016
So far it makes you happy

No problem
Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by Thisis2raw(m): 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2016
What you won't do but you want others to do.

That's called wickedness
Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by IDnoble1: 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
lubbish
Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by sanpipita(m): 5:57pm On Oct 05, 2016
Not indulging probably means she prefers the real thing, she sabi why masturbate when you can find someone to slam and dunk you
Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by Otunba10(m): 5:57pm On Oct 05, 2016
How did this trash make front page? Nawa 4 nairaland o
Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by Fkhalifa(m): 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
Like she will openly admit it before...

Her types full nairaland, they are on this thread sef

Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by mengho(m): 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
Nice......she must be a pro
Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by ArabMopol(m): 6:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
chairlady Vaseline crew

Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2016
...... cool

Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by XtrmeBachelor(m): 6:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
I know her wella! She's among the actresses who teach up comers lesbianism and all the trash related to it!she will use them and promise the to connect them to top producers for significant roles just to allure them to practice lez and masturbate! Now she's saying trash on social media
Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by chubbygal(f): 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2016

Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by anibueli147(m): 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2016
jonhemma11:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BLLamwJBovT/

Nollywood actress Anita Joseph has aired her view on what she thinks about masturbation.According to her,masturbation is not a sin and it's very okay to touch yourself once in a while.Despite encouraging her fans to try it once in a while,she said she doesn't indulge in the act.

Watch the video on the link above and see how her fans reacted.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/nollywood-actress-anita-joseph-advises.html

SO DIS ONE EVEN GET FANS TOO ODI EGWU
Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by StarPlayer: 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2016
Amberon:
Well she needs to get rid of that horrible tattoo scar first.

And Masturbation is a sin.
where exactly did you get that info from?
Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by wilfredmowi(m): 6:34pm On Oct 05, 2016
http://codex7.ga Check it out!!!
Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by MrHighSea: 6:54pm On Oct 05, 2016
Chiscomax:
Nigeria and Gomorrah
Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
wellmax:
Hello Anita, your opinion doesn't count.
same with urs
Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by Amberon: 7:00pm On Oct 05, 2016
The same place you got the info that abortion is a sin.
StarPlayer:
where exactly did you get that info from?
Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by onward4life(m): 7:02pm On Oct 05, 2016
Smallville10:
So girls be members of vaseline crew... Endtime anita

Guitar clickers
Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 05, 2016
onward4life:

Guitar clickers
which one be guitar clicker na
Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by Whizkeey(m): 7:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
I will not masturbate but my fans can masturbate undecided

Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
You are a confirmed hypocrite. It's obvious that you have spiritual husband. Fool. Actress my foot
Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by slimsoshady(m): 7:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
MzMercie:
iranu
abasha..
Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by onward4life(m): 7:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
Smallville10:
which one be guitar clicker na

For Male it is Vaseline Crew

Theirs is playing guitars.

You were wance a campus boy na

U should have heard hem say it
Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by generalorot(m): 7:39pm On Oct 05, 2016
[she is just an asshole thank you ]
Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by Monday5(m): 8:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
Chiscomax:
Nigeria and Gomorrah

Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by calcal: 8:12pm On Oct 05, 2016
definitely she is masturbating everyday

Being Yoruba And Igbo Is A Plus For Me - Yemi Alade / Tiwa Savage Bum Shorts Throwback Photo / Dillish Mathews & Her Boyfriend, Emmanuel Adebayor Step Out For Date Night