Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,265 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) (41068 Views)

Anita Joseph: I Had Sex In An Uncompleted Building, I Choose Money Over Good Sex / Anita Joseph: I Love A Man That I Can Fart In His Presence & He'll Say Well-Done / Anita Joseph: I Never Said I Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by fizziea(m): 8:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
JUSTbuchi:
This aunty na ancient of days oo grin grin
She go dun patronise cucumber taya angry grin
Maybe her type uses yam tho angryangry

And she said she doesn't indulge in the act?? grin grin

see finishing... nawa for u oo egbon
Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
fizziea:

see finishing... nawa for u oo egbon
my brother grin grin
Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 05, 2016
onward4life:

For Male it is Vaseline Crew

Theirs is playing guitars.

You were wance a campus boy na

U should have heard hem say it
hahahahahaha GUITAR i get d concept. Na guitar awon girls dey play. Hahahahaha
Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by onward4life(m): 8:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
Smallville10:
hahahahahaha GUITAR i get d concept. Na guitar awon girls dey play. Hahahahaha

Guy no be me tell u ooo
Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by StarPlayer: 8:53pm On Oct 05, 2016
Amberon:
The same place you got the info that abortion is a sin.
Quote the part of the bible or quran that says masturbation is a sin or shut your fucking_mouth forever angry
Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by MrHenshaw: 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
jonhemma11:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BLLamwJBovT/

Nollywood actress Anita Joseph has aired her view on what she thinks about masturbation.According to her,masturbation is not a sin and it's very okay to touch yourself once in a while.Despite encouraging her fans to try it once in a while,she said she doesn't indulge in the act.

Watch the video on the link above and see how her fans reacted.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/nollywood-actress-anita-joseph-advises.html

Continue misleading people.Nothing wrong but you don't do it.
Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
onward4life:

Guy no be me tell u ooo
hahahahahaha
Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by Amberon: 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2016
Quote me when you learn some manners.

Bye Felicia!
StarPlayer:
Quote the part of the bible or quran that says masturbation is a sin or shut your fucking_mouth forever angry
Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by richguyTX(m): 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
Amadioha ooo her face day like person when don finger herself tire
Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by StarPlayer: 9:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
Amberon:
Quote me when you learn some manners.

Bye Felicia!
FTHOH
Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
So babes also be members of vaseline crew association grin.this anita na end time woman grin
Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by Amberon: 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
Common sense is not common. You're the reason for that saying.
StarPlayer:
FTHOH
Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 10:51pm On Oct 05, 2016
I dont blame you you must be a follwer of chris Aykhelome

Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by afrika(f): 11:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
Anita Joseph, a sexy Yankee name. Never knew it was this old skelewoo!!! Anyways, if u masturbeh , it's OK cos that side supppse don taya
Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by vincent64(m): 7:03am On Oct 06, 2016
UNLOCK YOUR ICLOUD AND CARRIER LOCK AT ANY WHERE IN THE WORLD JUST WITH YOUR PHONE IMEI. AT AFFORDABLE PRICE. CONTACT NOW @08169476382
Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by sungelsocco(m): 7:20am On Oct 06, 2016
This woman na scam because she must have been masturbating over the years. She just want to know how many people do the same and what are there views over masturbation so that her conciense wilI free her.
Meanwhil I always feel good after the act
Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by zinnyprecy(f): 7:29am On Oct 06, 2016
recession don cause people to dey talk shit.
Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by StarPlayer: 7:33am On Oct 06, 2016
Amberon:
Common sense is not common. You're the reason for that saying.
quit being a dumbass, there's no achievement in that. Olodo
Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by Micah360(m): 8:26am On Oct 06, 2016
jonhemma11:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BLLamwJBovT/

Nollywood actress Anita Joseph has aired her view on what she thinks about masturbation.According to her,masturbation is not a sin and it's very okay to touch yourself once in a while.Despite encouraging her fans to try it once in a while,she said she doesn't indulge in the act.

Watch the video on the link above and see how her fans reacted.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/nollywood-actress-anita-joseph-advises.html

Idiooooooooot!!!!!!!!
Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by Charly68: 9:16am On Oct 06, 2016
Thank God you are not a politician,you have been given people the waters you can not drink & offering them the food you would never eat. God have mercy on you Lady Anita . Never recommend the drug you can't take to others.
Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by ikukuoma: 9:22am On Oct 06, 2016
When a woman talks like that...........................
ALL REAL & GOOD MEN HAVE ELUDED HER.

#bringbackmyman

Being Yoruba And Igbo Is A Plus For Me - Yemi Alade / Tiwa Savage Bum Shorts Throwback Photo / Dillish Mathews & Her Boyfriend, Emmanuel Adebayor Step Out For Date Night