Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

She Asked Of My Future Plan And I Told And She's Been Actn Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Asked Of My Future Plan And I Told And She's Been Actn Up (1270 Views)

'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / This Question Was Asked Of Me Today- See My Answer / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Asked Of My Future Plan And I Told And She's Been Actn Up by jonaifame22(m): 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2016
I was thinkn by now, all these movie my gf is actn will have been over, yesterday after a round of rough sex due to the fact that I've been calln her to come and she's been doing promise and fail so yesterday and after the sex,she asked me what my plan for the future is and I told her that I wanna do my international passport dis month and I'm lookn at travelling overseas to delve in2 importn and exportn

When I told her this plan of mine she came cold and was insinuatin that I wanna go marry a white after I've fvcked her very well abi? I tried to calm her down and so as I was abt to gist her that I will send for her when I get there, I received a hot slap of konji frm the spirit of lust and I knew that it was time for round 2, so I put my leg on her leg and she removed her leg and shifted then I rolled to where she shifted to and put both my hands and my leg on her naked body wth my dick fully charged like power bank, and I started to chook her body wth my erect dick and I tried to climb on her but she told 'she's not in the mood that if I continue to chook her wth my dick she will bend it wth her and break and yank it off, I had to humbly start beggn her to pls jus allow me shield myself frm the harassment of konji at the moment after mch appeal she now agreed so I took my time to fcvk her very well and when I wanna release I will wait small to delay it wthout removing my dick so did this up to like 5 times before I finally relaeased because I don't know if she will allow 3rd round, since she left yesterday I've been calln her buh she's been talkn coldly, pls how can I pacify her
Re: She Asked Of My Future Plan And I Told And She's Been Actn Up by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2016
Pacify her with ur kondo.... And assure her tat she has a signature on tat kondo so wherever u go, when u get hornny u will see her signature and u will not tempted to fvck oyibo boreholes.
Re: She Asked Of My Future Plan And I Told And She's Been Actn Up by ikp120(m): 7:26pm On Oct 05, 2016
Are you a lesbian?
Re: She Asked Of My Future Plan And I Told And She's Been Actn Up by Akanbibabatunde(m): 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2016
I Don't know how you common man do it, but we from the royal side and as billionaire we just don't care. We stay focused and chase our dream and fucck her again and throw her the money... Boy are you are pusssy?? Or is it poverty that rewired your brain? Don't pacify no gal...

1 Like

Re: She Asked Of My Future Plan And I Told And She's Been Actn Up by NevetsIbot(m): 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
Why should you pacify the girl..... Tcheeew
Re: She Asked Of My Future Plan And I Told And She's Been Actn Up by jonaifame22(m): 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Why should you pacify the girl..... Tcheeew
her pvssy is very sweet, I dnt want to miss it pending when my plan will click
Re: She Asked Of My Future Plan And I Told And She's Been Actn Up by NevetsIbot(m): 9:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
jonaifame22:
her pvssy is very sweet, I dnt want to miss it pending when my plan will click
Guy abeg free me jawe.. You don vex me already... He puxxy sweet... Na only she get sweet pusxy... What type of girl dyu roll with sev
Re: She Asked Of My Future Plan And I Told And She's Been Actn Up by jonaifame22(m): 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Guy abeg free me jawe.. You don vex me already... He puxxy sweet... Na only she get sweet pusxy... What type of girl dyu roll with sev
I roll wth gals wth sweet pvssy, guy u'll not understand, she's good in bed and she has stamina, she doesn't have power to fight, but on bed she's a tigress
Re: She Asked Of My Future Plan And I Told And She's Been Actn Up by NevetsIbot(m): 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2016
jonaifame22:
I roll wth gals wth sweet pvssy, guy u'll not understand, she's good in bed and she has stamina, she doesn't have power to fight, but on bed she's a tigress
ok na. Bye
Re: She Asked Of My Future Plan And I Told And She's Been Actn Up by dirtyslap(m): 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2016
Typing....
Re: She Asked Of My Future Plan And I Told And She's Been Actn Up by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 05, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
I Don't know how you common man do it, but we from the royal side and as billionaire we just don't care. We stay focused and chase our dream and fucck her again and throw her the money... Boy are you are pusssy?? Or is it poverty that rewired your brain? Don't pacify no gal...

grin grin
Re: She Asked Of My Future Plan And I Told And She's Been Actn Up by Fidelismaria: 11:34pm On Oct 05, 2016
cry

what an ASS
Re: She Asked Of My Future Plan And I Told And She's Been Actn Up by RoastedCorn(m): 12:14am On Oct 06, 2016
in your future plans, is she in the picture?
Re: She Asked Of My Future Plan And I Told And She's Been Actn Up by jonaifame22(m): 7:34am On Oct 06, 2016
RoastedCorn:
in your future plans, is she in the picture?
that depends on her!

(1) (Reply)

5 Characters Ladies Love In A Man / My Penis Is A Disability,no Woman Wants To Be With Me - Man With Largest Cassava / Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Husband's Sidechic (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.