Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,825 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

I Wonder Oh.. This HIV Cure..(prostitute Go They Happy Now) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wonder Oh.. This HIV Cure..(prostitute Go They Happy Now) (2832 Views)

Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wonder Oh.. This HIV Cure..(prostitute Go They Happy Now) by Damilolababy(f): 6:32pm On Oct 05, 2016
This wil enable prostitute. to continue their business without fear of dieing. this cure has indeed a advantage and disadvantage oh..

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Oh.. This HIV Cure..(prostitute Go They Happy Now) by THUNDAR(m): 6:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
where or what's the cure??
Re: I Wonder Oh.. This HIV Cure..(prostitute Go They Happy Now) by ednut1(m): 6:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
most prostitutes use condoms. the so called normal like u are at higher risk of having the virus. it wont change anything as d drug wont be cheap over here. common anti retroviral drugs no dey cheap or available here. btw this op is a guy from d way she types its obvious. beware o no let dp fool u

3 Likes

Re: I Wonder Oh.. This HIV Cure..(prostitute Go They Happy Now) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 05, 2016
So how's that your problem?
Re: I Wonder Oh.. This HIV Cure..(prostitute Go They Happy Now) by Damilolababy(f): 7:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
So how's that your problem?
ME
Re: I Wonder Oh.. This HIV Cure..(prostitute Go They Happy Now) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 05, 2016
Damilolababy:
ME
pardon?
Re: I Wonder Oh.. This HIV Cure..(prostitute Go They Happy Now) by Damilolababy(f): 7:42pm On Oct 05, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
pardon?
Ok
Re: I Wonder Oh.. This HIV Cure..(prostitute Go They Happy Now) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
HIV is a non-issue to an extent where sex is involved. A lot of incurable STDs exist which mere condoms can't protect you from. At least with HIV condoms(sofar they don't break) completely kill your chance of getting it. Imagine catching gonorrhea or syphilis, na then you go know sex although is 15 minutes of enjoyment, can bring a lifetime of sorrow.
Re: I Wonder Oh.. This HIV Cure..(prostitute Go They Happy Now) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
ednut1:
most prostitutes use condoms. the so called normal like u are at higher risk of having the virus. it wont change anything as d drug wont be cheap over here. common anti retroviral drugs no dey cheap or available here. btw this op is a guy from d way she types its obvious. beware o no let dp fool u
I agree.
Re: I Wonder Oh.. This HIV Cure..(prostitute Go They Happy Now) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2016
Please there is no cure yet, they only have promising result . there is no certainty, the person tested needs to be rechecked in 5years time, and it worked in only 1 of about 44 persons... So please there is no cure yet

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Oh.. This HIV Cure..(prostitute Go They Happy Now) by dmola(m): 11:32pm On Oct 05, 2016
smh for ds thread n op.........meanwhile im,suspecting op to b night wrker
Re: I Wonder Oh.. This HIV Cure..(prostitute Go They Happy Now) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 05, 2016
Damilolababy:
This wil enable prostitute. to continue their business without fear of dieing. this cure has indeed a advantage and disadvantage oh..
undecided
Re: I Wonder Oh.. This HIV Cure..(prostitute Go They Happy Now) by laribari(m): 6:06am On Oct 06, 2016
Damilolababy:

Please pick one!

Perhaps you think prostitute are not educated ba?

Last time I checked, the people with highest number of HIV are not prostitutes. An ordinary hair barbing clipper can get you in trouble
Re: I Wonder Oh.. This HIV Cure..(prostitute Go They Happy Now) by Damilolababy(f): 8:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
laribari:

Please pick one!

Perhaps you think prostitute are not educated ba?

Last time I checked, the people with highest number of HIV are not prostitutes. An ordinary hair barbing clipper can get you in trouble
Hmm
Re: I Wonder Oh.. This HIV Cure..(prostitute Go They Happy Now) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 06, 2016
Damilolababy:
I wonder y u guys associate dem wit hiv. do u knw a common prostitute in a brothel wld neva let u toucg her witout a cd? dey even use cd for Mouth Gig.bt u go dey giv ur bf raw bcus u feel na only u hm dey eat. d thread shld be 'damilove is happy ad der is cure for hiv'

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Oh.. This HIV Cure..(prostitute Go They Happy Now) by laribari(m): 3:22pm On Oct 07, 2016
Damilolababy:
Hmm

True!!

All in all, i like the news if it's true o grin

That one go be minus one thing to worry about.
Re: I Wonder Oh.. This HIV Cure..(prostitute Go They Happy Now) by Damilolababy(f): 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2016
laribari:

True!!
All in all, i like the news if it's true o grin
That one go be minus one thing to worry about.
Ok
Re: I Wonder Oh.. This HIV Cure..(prostitute Go They Happy Now) by Cholls(m): 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2016
Damilolababy:
my sister abeg who u dey address cuz last time i checked your DP lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Oh.. This HIV Cure..(prostitute Go They Happy Now) by Damilolababy(f): 6:36pm On Oct 07, 2016
Cholls:
Hmm
Re: I Wonder Oh.. This HIV Cure..(prostitute Go They Happy Now) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 21, 2016
Cholls:

lol bet why
Re: I Wonder Oh.. This HIV Cure..(prostitute Go They Happy Now) by IamEntropy(m): 10:32pm On Oct 21, 2016
Damilolababy:

If there was a cure, it will be allover the news

potential cure and an actual cure are not the same thing.
Re: I Wonder Oh.. This HIV Cure..(prostitute Go They Happy Now) by Sniper4real(m): 10:40pm On Oct 21, 2016
wait o, HIV cure don dey?
Re: I Wonder Oh.. This HIV Cure..(prostitute Go They Happy Now) by Princy13: 10:48pm On Oct 21, 2016
Somebody wana start fucking around or has been scared to do the thing for the fear contracting the virus.

Hiv has no cure and its not gonna have cure anytime soon because the purpose for which it was created is still relevant.

Even with condom,You are not really covered.
Re: I Wonder Oh.. This HIV Cure..(prostitute Go They Happy Now) by firstking01(m): 10:56pm On Oct 21, 2016
ednut1:
We know he/she is a guy.
Re: I Wonder Oh.. This HIV Cure..(prostitute Go They Happy Now) by firstking01(m): 10:57pm On Oct 21, 2016
PaulKillerman:
Please there is no cure yet, they only have promising result . there is no certainty, the person tested needs to be rechecked in 5years time, and it worked in only 1 of about 44 persons... So please there is no cure yet
And you still dey go mr sweet and angle 90 for wojiundecided
Re: I Wonder Oh.. This HIV Cure..(prostitute Go They Happy Now) by Damilolababy(f): 11:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
firstking01:
h.mm
Re: I Wonder Oh.. This HIV Cure..(prostitute Go They Happy Now) by hylyne(m): 11:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
Your dp speaks volumes...
Re: I Wonder Oh.. This HIV Cure..(prostitute Go They Happy Now) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
Affordability? undecided
Re: I Wonder Oh.. This HIV Cure..(prostitute Go They Happy Now) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 21, 2016
hylyne:

Your dp speaks volumes...
Yh.... I think She's one of them
Re: I Wonder Oh.. This HIV Cure..(prostitute Go They Happy Now) by Nobody: 5:22am On Oct 22, 2016
D
firstking01:
LOL .... Actually bro, I don really cut down on those thrash....
Re: I Wonder Oh.. This HIV Cure..(prostitute Go They Happy Now) by firstking01(m): 6:52am On Oct 22, 2016
PaulKillerman:
D LOL .... Actually bro, I don really cut down on those thrash....
Really??, wow, thankGod for your life...i knew you would change one daygrin
Re: I Wonder Oh.. This HIV Cure..(prostitute Go They Happy Now) by hylyne(m): 10:38am On Oct 22, 2016
KissChris:

Yh.... I think She's one of them

Oh you see, what I am saw?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Man's Joystick Relocates To His Knee After Sleeping With Someone's Wife / Why Men Pull Away After Sleeping With You / Which One First? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.