Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun (38400 Views)

UNIOSUN Appoints New Registrar And Bursar / UNILAG Prof. Daramola Flogging Student Who Came Late To His Class Yesterday / EFCC Set To Arraign FUTA VC, Bursar In Court Over Misappropriation Of Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 06, 2016
Sempumping:
I don't believe this story
Madam, u're blessed in front. If dts u at dp wink
Re: EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 06, 2016
orimsamsam:
bros. I support u. This man really tried for Futa. He is so far the best v.c Futa ever have
Guy stop lying. He corners money at will,

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 06, 2016
maasoap:

What do you know about FUTA before his tenure?
tnx for dt qu?
Re: EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 06, 2016
vectoh:
Daramola...beet y? u shudnt av done all these..house allowance again?nd u expelled d studnts EFCC arrested for internet fraud recently nt knwing..hmmm...i stil blive all the allegations are not right...not nw wen ur tenure is almost over...GreatFutarians!
Is dis d vector that was involved in unionism futa
Re: EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun by ExInferis(m): 8:08am On Oct 06, 2016
funnynation:
With all the money he still ugly.. Una sabi ooo. Wetin be my own share?

Ladies thank God ooo! MTN and Glo Has
Done It Again OoOoOo!!!
To Become A Virgin Again, Text "CLOSE" To
35126. SMS N50. Una good morning!

*Irep042* *Nairaland official comedian*
*IrepNsukka* *AbjFinestMC*

You know your jokes aren't remotely funny, right?

If this is the kind of material you come up with, i wonder how anyone would hire you.
Re: EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun by olayemi22(m): 8:10am On Oct 06, 2016
This life na turn by turn oooo, you mocked one person another person go mock you too. Life na jeje. From Funaab Vc and Bursar to Futa Vc and Bursar.
Re: EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 06, 2016
Tnx for enlightening this 300 lol boys wey still dey sch
baoku:
Just wait till proper investigations are done and truth comes to fore. I know about the atrocities of this VC and his boys in various sectors of the school. He placed them to run the school dry. Prof Alese B.K. ,the DEAN of student affairs from CSC is one of them. He knows next to nothing about computing but raised some boys to take over every contract in the school that has to do with computer and Computing. The last post UTME was an evidence of his mediocracy. How can you invite students all the way from far places for 2mins screening?Imagine the risk. The one before the last,there was massive error. The database crashed and many students were just awarded arbitrary marks. The introduction of CBT to the school is another means to make money for the VC and his boys. The contract is giving to a private company jointly owned by Alese,VC,Segun and one Mr David. The University is billed certain amount per student. This CBT work belongs to the Computer Resource Centre of the University. They have rendered many centers useless in other to take over their work and make money from it. Admission process is never the work of DEAN of students Affairs but was taken over to make money from the process. Center for Continuous studies is also manned by Prof Okunola. He is one of his cronies too. They charge PDS and co some fees that are paid into private accounts. There are proves carefully compiled by NASSU arm of the school. This arm is the most active. Even ASSUU is set for serious show down with the VC. They are corrupt and do it with grave impunity. They intimidate people and enrich themselves. Just wait and watch. You will soon know more about them.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun by Eb9ce(m): 8:14am On Oct 06, 2016
iamphilips:

omo ebenice u stingy ohhhh..... so na 300 you no fit dash daramola all these mst guys sha
300 multiplied by 4500 students is abt 1.4 million... that's even excluding bank charges o... Baba... make Efcc kontinew dia work

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun by chiefojiji(m): 8:14am On Oct 06, 2016
iamphilips:
propaganda by haters..... I was admitted during the daramola tenure and trust me, im enjoying it. He puts his best to see that we futarians get the best of everything . development in school is moving at a very fast rate. security is at its best, I can proudly say that since the day I was admitted till today(300 level).. I have never encountered or heard of cultists.so lets put this little matter asside. ...... I do know why people always look for the little bad you do, leaving all your good works.
Philipooooooooooooo.
Re: EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun by brexit: 8:17am On Oct 06, 2016
EFCC should please come to MOUAU,they are needed there more many places they have visited.
Re: EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 06, 2016
I was there when olubantee was president, it was still peaceful baba. Tho dt olubantee wey dey on skull get thuggery buh sch was still peaceful, u cnt even try cultism, na suspected cultists list alone go scare u
Funjosh:

You guys went to FUTA when their was peace. Where you gous Students when Revoo or Holubantee was the SUG president
Re: EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun by PierreDeFermat(m): 8:20am On Oct 06, 2016
dannytoe:
Buhari is working....................#Proudly 5%
where would EFCC arrest a VC before? If not for Buhari's no nonsense agenda. In fact i've never heard it before,meanwhile they're corrupt.
Re: EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun by PierreDeFermat(m): 8:46am On Oct 06, 2016
Sempumping:
this girl Is bustyyyy. I like I like I like
Re: EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun by ephi123(f): 8:50am On Oct 06, 2016
iamphilips:
propaganda by haters..... I was admitted during the daramola tenure and trust me, im enjoying it. He puts his best to see that we futarians get the best of everything . development in school is moving at a very fast rate. security is at its best, I can proudly say that since the day I was admitted till today(300 level).. I have never encountered or heard of cultists.so lets put this little matter asside. ...... I do know why people always look for the little bad you do, leaving all your good works.

This kind of attitude is the reason Nigeria is still finding it hard to progress. We keep putting "little matters aside" forgetting that little by little the country is being destroyed when people are not held to account.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun by ODODO35: 9:03am On Oct 06, 2016
Oga VC wetting happen now u no settle d necessary people in ur school, like Registrar, HODs and d board chairman then is left for uuuuoooooooo
Re: EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun by gabrielniy(m): 9:38am On Oct 06, 2016
Sempumping:
Hahaha. You don't have to. Some of us saw this coming long ago. I'm even surprised it took this long. BTW, I'm an alumnus, so I know the angle I'm coming from.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun by gabrielniy(m): 9:42am On Oct 06, 2016
maasoap:

What do you know about FUTA before his tenure?
Biko help me ask him ooo. So what should adebisi balogun that brought FUTA bread and FUTA fm do if you tag Dara the best

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun by gabrielniy(m): 9:49am On Oct 06, 2016
prixm:
EFCC should face more serious allegations than wasting taxpayers money on a VC taking furniture and housing allowance. What happened to all the cases involving billions, has anything come out of it? EFCC should get its act together and focus. Pursue and get result especially on cases involving billions. That will be more strategic than chasing a VC taking furniture and housing allowance.
Hey, don't go there at all. Do you know how much he embezzled from ITF funds meant for SIWES? Some things are deeper than you see them. Furniture allowance is the least of his atrocities sef. It's one can of worms at a time.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 06, 2016
Hillzy:
Dem need go for Ksu former Vc too, dat guy n Jonathan government I no know who thief pass
oga leave that guy, make him go enjoy him money wey him steal, but that man really steal money
Re: EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun by tshege(m): 1:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
[quote author=iamphilips post=49950976]propaganda by haters..... I was admitted during the daramola tenure and trust me, im enjoying it. He puts his best to see that we futarians get the best of everything . development in school is moving at a very fast rate. security is at its best, I can proudly say that since the day I was admitted till today(300 level).. I have never encountered or heard of cultists.so lets put this little matter asside. ...... I do know why people always look for the little bad you do, leaving all your good works.

[na wetin u see na him u go talk! I no blame you. You know how much is being used to beautifyabeautify alone?]
Re: EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun by abvictory: 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2016
[size=18pt]EFCC, am inviting you to FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, BIRNIN KEBBI too, you need to come and see things yourself, i just pity the university[/size]
Re: EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun by Haryohdeji(m): 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
Funjosh:

You guys went to FUTA when their was peace. Where you gous Students when Revoo or Holubantee was the SUG president
Was in PDS during hollubantee time.
Re: EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun by kidco: 2:03pm On Oct 06, 2016
lol thieving is thieving no matter who does it
recievesense:

Oga this could be a tip off from the Bursary department and can witness the flow of cash. Who no know no know
Re: EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun by morscino: 7:10pm On Oct 06, 2016
iamphilips:
do u have a functioning brain at all?..
u call dis little bad?...
it unfortunate dat d value of my vote is equal to dat of ppl like u...

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun by Hillzy(m): 12:25pm On Oct 07, 2016
Oma307:

oga leave that guy, make him go enjoy him money wey him steal, but that man really steal money
Oga dat Hassen Isah of a man follow for watin make dat skul dey go strike like say tomorow no dey, dat man finish ksu gon
Re: EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun by Typumpinn: 7:58pm On Oct 08, 2016
Re: EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun by Typumpinn: 8:03pm On Oct 08, 2016
http://dailytimes.ng/efcc-futasu-throws-support-vice-chancellor-prof-adebiyi-daramola/
The Students Union Government (SUG) of the Federal University of Technology (Akure) has thrown their weight behind the institution’s Vice Chancellor, Prof. Adebiyi Daramola, despite being investigated by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) over allegations of financial misappropriation. The Students said the petition raised by the protesting staff members under the Joint Action Committee (JAC) against the Vice Chancellor was baseless and inhumane to discredit the reputation of the school.President of the Union, Segun Oladele and the Speaker, Alexander Ogunsakin who spoke on behalf of the students told journalists on Friday that allegations against the school head was fabricated. “The FUTA Students’ Union, after thorough, painstaking and extensive investigation, is categorically stating in unambiguous terms that the petition that is threatening to tear the institution apart is not only baseless. “But also a fabrication of lies, devilish propaganda, inhumane and unjust allegations and a well orchestrated act to discredit, tarnish and destroy the hard earned name and reputation of the Vice Chancellor – Prof Adebiyi Gregory Daramola” the said. The Students said the action of the union members was against the collective interest of the institution’s development as it relates with their continuous protest.

Read more at: http://dailytimes.ng/efcc-futasu-throws-support-vice-chancellor-prof-adebiyi-daramola/
Re: EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun by olummy9(m): 11:55pm On Oct 15, 2016
For information about FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY Akure, Just search and join "FUTARIAN" on facebook.
we attend to many issue relating to the school stuffs.
rbc: olummy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) / How To Spread Your Song And Become Popular / Otusha Faith Agbo Graduates With First Class In Mathematics From UK University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.