Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun (38422 Views)

UNIOSUN Appoints New Registrar And Bursar / UNILAG Prof. Daramola Flogging Student Who Came Late To His Class Yesterday / EFCC Set To Arraign FUTA VC, Bursar In Court Over Misappropriation Of Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun by lizfolay: 11:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
Enemies of progress. You people have come after this amiable and vibrant VC. God will expose you guys because the petitions are from those dubious elements eyeing that seat. They will not get there by God's grace. Daramola has contributed his bit into the system so far, they can't achieve what he has achieved at least one of his students has testified to this. God will vindicate Daramola and his bursar and bad belle people will be put to shame.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun by mrkings92(m): 11:08pm On Oct 05, 2016
Lol
Re: EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun by bigerboy200: 11:18pm On Oct 05, 2016
orimsamsam:
bros. I support u. This man really tried for Futa. He is so far the best v.c Futa ever have
Wetin una dey talk sef...dem say pesin chop money,una dey talk say he "tried for futa"... so looting of FuTA's money should go unpunished se How u go pay urself furniture allowance 4 times in four years? What nonsense is that

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun by bigerboy200: 11:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
lizfolay:
Enemies of progress. You people have come after this amiable and vibrant VC. God will expose you guys because the petitions are from those dubious elements eyeing that seat. They will not get there by God's grace. Daramola has contributed his bit into the system so far, they can't achieve what he has achieved at least one of his students has testified to this. God will vindicate Daramola and his bursar and bad belle people will be put to shame.
He should defend himself and clear his name....if be truely embezzled money,he must be jailed...if be didn't steal money,then be should be freed...no form of good works Justifies looting..

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun by NewDirectionn(m): 11:30pm On Oct 05, 2016
Wonders
Re: EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun by Thryphosa(m): 11:45pm On Oct 05, 2016
I don't believe this, what a very hard working VC! He really transformed FUTA. I pray he's vindicated. Why not arrest Bisi Balogun (former VC), that I'm sure has cockroahes in his cupboard.
Re: EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun by mantre: 11:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
Re: EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun by Tedassie(m): 11:54pm On Oct 05, 2016
bintalabi:
Eeeeya
fundamental eeeeya
Re: EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun by NairaMaster1(m): 12:02am On Oct 06, 2016
From the day this prof criticised TSA on national dailies i know a day like this will come
Re: EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun by TheVictorious(m): 12:27am On Oct 06, 2016
bigerboy200:

He should defend himself and clear his name....if be truely embezzled money,he must be jailed...if be didn't steal money,then be should be freed...no form of good works Justifies looting..

Don't mind him, I wonder how they manage to pull a wool over peoples' eyes

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun by Blurr(m): 12:35am On Oct 06, 2016
noted, more pls...
Re: EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun by ifycent2: 12:39am On Oct 06, 2016
agabusta:
Interesting. Academics have joined politicians in their looting spree. grin

No be small tin.... Brother.
Naija everything is possible.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun by ifycent2: 12:42am On Oct 06, 2016
EFCC....
They ar now doing another works.
Re: EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun by juman(m): 12:51am On Oct 06, 2016
There is corruption everywhere nah.

Other schools the same.
Re: EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun by Sirdayor(m): 1:26am On Oct 06, 2016
This is one of the reason why nigeria education sector has been in commatose. And this same people will join ASU to go on strike..
Re: EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun by mantre: 3:04am On Oct 06, 2016
419 don dey universities. Goodluck Jonathan no go die better.

They are igbo
Re: EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun by mantre: 3:07am On Oct 06, 2016
What does jegede.means.

That is not yoruba.

Akate not a yoruba name

Prince jegede sokoya, the acting big man is an igbo man
Re: EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun by thatsmartgirl(f): 3:10am On Oct 06, 2016
With all the millions, the idiot i s still looking ugly! Na was for una ooo
Re: EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun by prixm: 3:28am On Oct 06, 2016
EFCC should face more serious allegations than wasting taxpayers money on a VC taking furniture and housing allowance. What happened to all the cases involving billions, has anything come out of it? EFCC should get its act together and focus. Pursue and get result especially on cases involving billions. That will be more strategic than chasing a VC taking furniture and housing allowance.
Re: EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun by Haryohdeji(m): 3:48am On Oct 06, 2016
iamphilips:
propaganda by haters..... I was admitted during the daramola tenure and trust me, im enjoying it. He puts his best to see that we futarians get the best of everything . development in school is moving at a very fast rate. security is at its best, I can proudly say that since the day I was admitted till today(300 level).. I have never encountered or heard of cultists.so lets put this little matter asside. ...... I do know why people always look for the little bad you do, leaving all your good works.
bro nice talk, am also a graduate of futa. No history of cultist in futa during my days there also...Proud to be a futarian. The only university that those not have internal strike, cause ALUTA unecessary, the Leading university of Technology in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun by Funjosh(m): 4:34am On Oct 06, 2016
FUTA my FUTA embarassed
Re: EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun by Funjosh(m): 4:38am On Oct 06, 2016
Haryohdeji:
bro nice talk, am also a graduate of futa. No history of cultist in futa during my days there also...Proud to be a futarian. The only university that those not have internal strike, cause ALUTA unecessary, the Leading university of Technology in Nigeria.

You guys went to FUTA when their was peace. Where you gous Students when Revoo or Holubantee was the SUG president
Re: EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun by JERRY1925(m): 6:06am On Oct 06, 2016
Hmmmm , I don't even understand dis school self....dere PG school started selling MASTER/PhD forms for admission since may Or so..and up till now they still selling...wen other School that started July have stopped and even released there admission list....am just wondering ow many people are going to get d admission..why collect peoples money in sure manner....just wondering
Re: EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun by choiceboy99: 6:10am On Oct 06, 2016
iamphilips:
propaganda by haters..... I was admitted during the daramola tenure and trust me, im enjoying it. He puts his best to see that we futarians get the best of everything . development in school is moving at a very fast rate. security is at its best, I can proudly say that since the day I was admitted till today(300 level).. I have never encountered or heard of cultists.so lets put this little matter asside. ...... I do know why people always look for the little bad you do, leaving all your good works.

Balogun built most structures in FUTA. Talking about cultism activities in FUTA, its activities has always been checked not just in Daramola regime.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun by Worthie(m): 6:12am On Oct 06, 2016
Hmmm..all is well
Re: EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun by Pamelayoung: 7:04am On Oct 06, 2016
Pls how does one get a job with Dhl or ups? I haven't seen any advert from them.
Re: EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun by Rajosh(m): 7:04am On Oct 06, 2016
orimsamsam:
bros. I support u. This man really tried for Futa. He is so far the best v.c Futa ever have
so it's ok to steal because he did some good works (his responsibilities for that matter )?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun by seunoni34(m): 7:16am On Oct 06, 2016
iamphilips:

Does that justify his misappropriation of funds? Why do we worship mediocrity in this part of the world? I'm a futa graduate BTW

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun by Darammliveth(m): 7:24am On Oct 06, 2016
Efcc should leave my uncle alone ooh... This is just a form of conspiracy against him... God is in control!
Re: EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun by 1stdammy: 7:36am On Oct 06, 2016
ademega:
This bursar was Adeyemi College bursar sometimes ago oh. Very brilliant man like that
Very brilliant at Looting right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Helping My Son Prepare For Common Entrance...help With These Questions / Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. / Immaculata Onuigbo: American University Of Nigeria's Best Graduating Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.