Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,252 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? (47119 Views)

Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) / My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed / Help!!..did I Marry The Wrong Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by JustHere2Observ(f): 12:36am On Oct 06, 2016
Sorry
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Biospnx(m): 12:40am On Oct 06, 2016
This may seem like a sarcasm but u can try this.... It's an opportunity to get married, FORK each other flesh to flesh uncontrollably n not be worried a baby will show uphowever he can be fixing it
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Biospnx(m): 12:41am On Oct 06, 2016
This may seem like a sarcasm but u can try this.... It's an opportunity to get married, FORK each other flesh to flesh uncontrollably n not be worried a baby will show uphowever he can be fixing it... . Atleast mking d Honeymoon n new marriage enjoyable
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by blackjah(m): 12:41am On Oct 06, 2016
southernbelle:

My dear, you are so right.
If it had been the woman who admitted to a man that she has no womb, the man will most likely call it quits immediately however this is where you need to evaluate how much you love him.
Of course, you can pray but if it comes down to adopting a child since you can't have your own, will you be comfortable?
You should also consider his emotions before you make your decisions like if you decide to call it off for example, hope he won't harm himself?
Just take out time to really think this through, okay?
God is your strength.
Goodluck.
he loves you that is why he revealed it to you before the wedding
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by TheBraggg(m): 12:41am On Oct 06, 2016
You guys should continue dating until his sperm count is high undecided
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Mayflowa(m): 12:44am On Oct 06, 2016
Did you see the doctor report. Did you go with him? Did you crosscheck with some other lab. NA JOB! He probably got fed up with the marriage and wants you to live him. So he doesn't want to initiate it so came up with such spurious allegation.

How did I know? My friend once lied to his girlfriend he was about to marry that he was AS. He sought for the girl decision on whether to continue the marriage as the girl was AS too. The girl ran. My friend laughed. Correct AA guy. He may well be testing you if you will abandon him during troubles. Na bad guy any which way
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Mayflowa(m): 12:49am On Oct 06, 2016
V0lv0:
Why did he wait until you are about to get married before telling you such vital information. This man is deceitful. Imagine what else about him you do not know?
This is why I always suggest that couples do tests such as fertility, genotype etc when you are becoming serious instead of waiting till d day or when the sh1t literally hits the fan.

Na job man! He got nothing! Just want to scare the poor girl away. Act of a coward. She shut chose a lab for him.to repeat the test

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by fortunechy(m): 12:56am On Oct 06, 2016
only google can such ??
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by fortunechy(m): 12:57am On Oct 06, 2016
only google can anwser such ??
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Izuchukwu70: 1:05am On Oct 06, 2016
Why do I feel he's lying to you @op. I have never seen an unmarried guy go for sperm count test. Has he tried to father a child before?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by echodrum(m): 1:08am On Oct 06, 2016
JerryTemi:
Speak to God in prayers,He can change everything I mean it.locate winners and sow a seed on this.
according to your religion, was it not the same God who gave the guy low sperm count. As a matter of fact God already knew about it. What else do you want her to speak to him about?
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Freshman54(m): 1:08am On Oct 06, 2016
There is nothing God can not do please... Go to your closet ask GOD with faith.. He will surely see you true...
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by wealthlord: 1:18am On Oct 06, 2016
Low sperm count can be treated with proper medication. Our herbal natural solutions have been tested with testimonies for all forms of male and female problems.

You can contact me on 09082981304 or email at a4zppy@gmail.com trust me, u will be the happies woman with your twin set of babies. cheesy grin
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by rydow(m): 1:23am On Oct 06, 2016
He need PONKIRIYON and SOBONTON. Lol.

grin grin grin
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by gonkraziiiiii: 1:24am On Oct 06, 2016
He even came out to tell u d truth....he tried sef...pls if u truly love him den u can go ahead...put it all in Gods hand...at least I don c where person with no womb born three kids,so eone with an issue of blood got healed ,someone's status from SS to AA...so ur case is minor....how many girls can tell dier hubby to be how many abortions dey have had....d choice is urs
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Thisnut(m): 1:26am On Oct 06, 2016
finestcholatey:
I am planning my wedding with the love of my life , and he just made it known to me that he can't father a child , so I don't know if I should go ahead with the wedding , or call it quit with him, I need advice
i thought the scam called marriage was based on love and every other things are secondary? Nigerians and baby making mentality, shm!

Personally, I'm 100% medically fit, but prefers adoption to having my own kids. The greatest thing that i wanna experience is showing love and affection to some kids that are not mine . why give birth to over populate the already congested world , when there are kids who need your love and care?

You are not ready jor, i don't see any issue here as long he can fuccck the shitt outta you well.

Note: don't run seeking for any help other than medical help.
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by grandstar(m): 1:29am On Oct 06, 2016
finestcholatey:
I am planning my wedding with the love of my life , and he just made it known to me that he can't father a child , so I don't know if I should go ahead with the wedding , or call it quit with him, I need advice

It's a good thing he told you. However, he should have told you like 6months earlier so you won't be under pressure on whether to say yes or no.

If my wife to came out and told me she was barren, I'll probably (90%) still marry her. What if I had the problem?

Whatever decision you make, make sure it's one you can carry.

Start planning now how to answer probing questions and hiding the secret if you do decide to go ahead

I wish you the best!
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Nobody: 1:29am On Oct 06, 2016
If you want your own child, leave him and get someone you love who can father a child with you or go and conceive outside and convince him to accept the child. unless you don't want your own child, then both of you can adopt smiley
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by washbaba11(m): 1:32am On Oct 06, 2016
I don't remember Seun opening a health and reproductive clinic online. But if he has low sperm count sha, baby kill him then
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by gabbytabby: 1:33am On Oct 06, 2016
@finestcholatey

This is a very important life decision. Can you go into a marriage knowing that you might never have a baby.

You need to check his sperm count especially his motile form and seek medical advice by yourself before you make a decision.

Your parents or at least your mum needs to know and help with the decision.

It should be about you not him as it is your life.
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by MrCEO69(m): 1:39am On Oct 06, 2016
JerryTemi:
Speak to God in prayers,He can change everything I mean it.locate winners and sow a seed on this.

Hmm pray, shey they v been dating for long, not until d plans for the wedding hv set in, he now made that know to her. What will he tell her next after the marriage. Abeg dis one pass prayer oh. It now abt trust. She might cheat on him later u know.
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Emmas016(m): 1:42am On Oct 06, 2016
Facts :
Top 10 Foods that increase Sperm Count
1. Gojie Berries
2. Garlic
3. Ginseng
4. Pumkins Seed
5. Walnuts
6. Aspargus
7. Bananas
8. Maca
9.Dark Chocolate
10. Oysters

Some Of This can not bê easily seen, só i Advice him to get Food supplements, The Best i can recommend is The C24/7 naturalceutical supplement from natureza way, i have used ON many patient and they give Back to me 90% of testimonies ,só dont bê Scared your issue is not difficult to God and The right nutrition, call 08176207888 or 08106262283 ,i Will direct you ON Where to get these supplements

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Emmas016(m): 2:14am On Oct 06, 2016
Facts :
Top 10 Foods that increase Sperm Count
1. Gojie Berries
2. Garlic
3. Ginseng
4. Pumkins Seed
5. Walnuts
6. Aspargus
7. Bananas
8. Maca
9.Dark Chocolate
10. Oysters

Some Of This can not bê easily seen, só i Advice him to get Food supplements, The Best i can recommend is The C24/7 naturalceutical supplement from natureza way, i have used ON many patient and they give Back to me 90% of testimonies ,só dont bê Scared your issue is not difficult to God and The right nutrition, call 08176207888 or 08106262283 ,i Will direct you ON Where to get these supplements

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by kellybently(m): 2:18am On Oct 06, 2016
JerryTemi:
Everything is not God issues all the time. assist and support him since it as a cure. In 30days time u can see improvement.
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Chonu9(m): 2:20am On Oct 06, 2016
Thats True man, that was my saviour to i and my Wife in 2014 , C24/7 works Wonders
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by biodunolori(m): 2:22am On Oct 06, 2016
Having low sperm count contact me on akeem.olori@yahoo.com for a solution. You will be glad you did.
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Mentor45: 2:33am On Oct 06, 2016
C24/7 have reached here Wow!!! The Ak-47 from philliphines , great Advice emmas016

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by monfilsdavies(m): 2:37am On Oct 06, 2016
JerryTemi:
Really the attitude of some Nigerians is nauseating. What ever happens to seeking medical assistance? Lemme guess u are a shareholder in winners chapel.. Rubbish
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by tomdon(m): 3:02am On Oct 06, 2016
SirVintageCock:
DO NOT MARRY HIM, I REPEAT, DO NOT MARRY HIM unless you've mapped out a notable fertility clinic where artificial insemination is feasible. Love of your life bullsh!ts won't stand the test of this magnitude. Better prepare yourself first.

sir,
Hope it's you that will marry her

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by ArabMopol(m): 3:20am On Oct 06, 2016
makelove2m:
That can be treated, if only he agrees to submit his self to medical doctors, better still, Bananas and groundnuts may do wonders........... new research from my newly invented lab, not joking , this is real, no sex for weeks of treatment,
guy I love grandnut and banana well well... I fit finish full bottle of grandnut in a day.. kilode...
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by wakes: 3:22am On Oct 06, 2016
My advice:
1. Ask him to stop taking sugar from now onwards including snacks, mineral drinks such as fanta, coke, sect. I'm fact let him drink ONLY WATER for the next 6 months. For how to drink the water, read up hydrotherapy (water therapy online) for proper administration.

2. Let him start eating nuts: pea nuts, walnuts, cashew nuts, coconuts, DAILY for the next 6 months. Quantity? He may finish a bottle of peanuts sold in the supermarkets in THREE DAYS....Just a suggestion. But as much as possible, let nuts become his friends. Let him snack on the copiously.

3. Let him start FRUITS and VEGETABLES juicing. Juices and/or smoothies to include but not limited to bananas, avocado pears, mangoes(when in season), soursop, and all other available fruits and veges. ALWAYS INCLUDE GINGER and CAYENNE PEPPER in all your juices/smoothies It is very easy to find fruits and vegetables. Go to any fruit garden. If in PORTHARCOURT, you can ask for the fruits garden and you will be amazed at the varieties of fruits to choose from. Kindly follow a juicing plan (Google fertility juice regimen) to see which to adopt. Remember that some of the regimens are westernised. Simply look for similar fruits herein Nigeria to suffice.

4. Start eating BITTER KOLA DAILY for the next 6 months. One bitter kola per day. If you can't stand the taste, include it in the juice/smoothie instead. But at all cost, ensure you consume ONE BITTTER KOLA daily.

5. Take maximum of six m.o.r.I.n.g.a seeds a day. Again, if you can't stand the taste, include it in your juicing recipe. Also take the m.o.r.I.n.g.a tea or any other GREEN TEA DAILY. To enhance the taste, add honey. Kindly DO NOT add any other sweetner.

6. Get quail eggs and do the QUAIL EGG THERAPY. Follow the rules to the letter. You may Google QUAIL EGGS THERAPY to see how.

7. Pray DAILY from the scriptures on fertility. Prayers like "God , you commanded me in your WORD-( Genesis 1:28) to be fruitful and to multiply, there I shall be fruitful and multiply in Jesus name.

I wish you well.
Blessings!
Solomon.
If you need to speak with me, you may look up my number in the signature. All is well!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ / I Lost My Wife (a Nairalander) / Missing Child In Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.