Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! (2863 Views)

Is It Right To Give This Type Of Testimony? / Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. / From Atheism To Jesus: My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by Martinez19(m): 11:45pm On Oct 05, 2016
[quote cry author=Ayo199 post=49953610]do you believe in miracle[/quote] I need God to prove Himself by doing a miracle in my life. A true God will distinguish himself by his results.
Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by Ayo199(m): 11:47pm On Oct 05, 2016
Martinez19:
I need God to prove Himself by doing a miracle in my life. A true God will distinguish himself by his results.
Dats if u believe in him coupled with ur faith..faith is key though

1 Like

Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by 4evergod3: 11:47pm On Oct 05, 2016
Martinez19:
This could be make up.

To everyone who mentioned me...sorry I could not respond sooner because I got banned for no apparent reason till tomorrow so I had to come on with an alternate.

Martinez19 its real and not a fabrication.
Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by 4evergod3: 11:49pm On Oct 05, 2016
Demigods666:

Hahahaha, see the way you even write self, your wording placement is similar to 4everGod. Shows conspiracy, this accounts you people are creating up and down so...

Darris God o grin

Goddys no fit bear the embarrassment he had to make up with this grin

We aff hear, we believe you, greet your husband for me o, black and gay is beautiful grin

Preshez is neither goddys or 4everGod. You can run a background check to free your mind of suspicion.
Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by Ayo199(m): 11:51pm On Oct 05, 2016
Martinez19:
I need God to prove Himself by doing a miracle in my life. A true God will distinguish himself by his results.
he has proved himself in d life's of Somany.. wit various testimonies..except u at telling me they are all lying

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by Martinez19(m): 11:54pm On Oct 05, 2016
4evergod3:

To everyone who mentioned me...sorry I could not respond sooner because I got banned for no apparent reason till tomorrow so I had to come on with an alternate.

Martinez19 its real and not a fabrication.
what will you say before? That it is fake? No one argues whether Lionel messi is a good player or not but even now we have atheist. Do you know why? Messi has proven himself on the pitch. Messi didn't ask Barcelona to have faith in him even when he didn't perform. God has to prove himself.
Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by 4evergod3: 11:57pm On Oct 05, 2016
Martinez19:
there is no way to prove. I am sure this is made up.

How would you like It proven to you? Pre wedding photos? A picture of the invitation card when date and all is set? Or being at the wedding live? Which is preferable?

1 Like

Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by 4evergod3: 11:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
DeSepiero:

4evergod1, can you pray with me also?
wink

Sure if you are up for being honest and followibg the scriptural and spiritual guidelines I would provide for you.
Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by 4evergod3: 11:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I need a prophetic declaration ooo.

You already have my number and refused to follow what I told you to do before now. So now you need God?
Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by 4evergod3: 12:02am On Oct 06, 2016
Martinez19:
what will you say before? That it is fake? No one argues whether Lionel messi is a good player or not but even now we have atheist. Do you know why? Messi has proven himself on the pitch. Messi didn't ask Barcelona to have faith in him even when he didn't perform. God has to prove himself.

No God does not have to prove Himself to anyone...you on the other hand are the one who needs to prove yourself to God. If you are willing and able you shall eat the good of the land.

God remains God but you on the other hand are inperfect so you need to show a willingness to make a move in His direction and He will meet you as you act by faith. The key word is FAITH!

1 Like

Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by Ranchhoddas: 12:10am On Oct 06, 2016
4evergod3:

You already have my number and refused to follow what I told you to do before now. So now you need God?
You don't get. I need just one declaration now. There is a situation I need resolved supernaturally.
Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by 4evergod3: 12:13am On Oct 06, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You don't get. I need just one declaration now. There is a situation I need resolved supernaturally.

I cannot act in the dark and always endeavour never to ask amiss as I need to always ask according to Gods will and for this you and I need to work together. You have your part to play and I have mine...Never be afraid to come to God boy...Stop running!

2 Likes

Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by Ranchhoddas: 12:25am On Oct 06, 2016
4evergod3:

I cannot act in the dark and always endeavour never to ask amiss as I need to always ask according to Gods will and for this you and I need to work together. You have your path to play and I have mine...Never be afraid to come to God boy...Stop running!
From this lady's testimony I have faith (way larger than a mustard seed), I just need somebody that is 'charged' to speak to the 'mountain'--Be thou moved and...

1 Like

Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by 4evergod3: 12:38am On Oct 06, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
From this lady's testimony I have faith (way larger than a mustard seed), I just need somebody that is 'charged' to speak to the 'mountain'--Be thou moved and...

Young man read my response before this one and contact me so we can talk if you so desire
Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by Ranchhoddas: 12:39am On Oct 06, 2016
4evergod3:

Young man read my response before this one and contact me so we can talk if you so desire
Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by felixomor: 12:48am On Oct 06, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

I'm glad this is not coming from me

anyways KingEbuka and winner01, say something, massage egos

Sharrrap. U must not reveal ur tender age everytime by ur behaviour.

1 Like

Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by felixomor: 12:54am On Oct 06, 2016
Wow, this is great.
Sometimes experiencing somebody's acknowledgement of God's awesomeness is all u need.

Personally, God has also been good to me.

Nice to read this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by hopefulLandlord: 5:36am On Oct 06, 2016
felixomor:

Sharrrap. U must not reveal ur tender age everytime by ur behaviour.

Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by winner01(m): 9:40am On Oct 06, 2016
This is great, our God is mighty to save.

2 Likes

Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by Anas09: 11:50am On Oct 06, 2016
Martinez19:
This could be make up.
You dont have to believe, its not for you.
Am blessed

1 Like

Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by Anas09: 11:58am On Oct 06, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
And its suppose to happen like magic?
It requires your faith. God doesn't work for you. You go about maligning his name, now u want Him to just step in and turn things around? U don't even believ He exists.

1 Like

Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by Anas09: 11:59am On Oct 06, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You no go kee me this boi.
Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by Ranchhoddas: 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2016
Anas09:

And its suppose to happen like magic?
It requires your faith. God doesn't work for you. You go about maligning his name, now u want Him to just step in and turn things around? U don't even believ He exists
I have over four thousand posts on Nairaland, show me any one, JUST ONE that you can use to prove the highlighted.
Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2016
I thought Ranchhoddas said he's not an atheist.

Anyway
Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by Anas09: 12:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I have over four thousand posts on Nairaland, show me any one, JUST ONE that you can use to prove the highlighted.
I dont know how to go back retrieving posts, but not to worry, we are still here. I will call your attention soon enough.
Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by Ranchhoddas: 12:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
Muafrika2:
I thought Ranchhoddas said he's not an atheist.

Anyway
and...
Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by Ranchhoddas: 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2016
Anas09:

I dont know how to go back retrieving posts, but not to worry, we are still here. I will call your attention soon enough.
www.nairaland.com/ranchhoddas/posts
Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
and...
This coded discussion between you and 4evergod makes me curious. I would have asked you to cc your mails so I can follow. But I wont grin
Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by Ranchhoddas: 12:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
Muafrika2:

This coded discussion between you and 4evergod makes me curious. I would have asked you to cc your mails so I can follow. But I wont grin

Yeah. I am an enigma. Even to myself.

1 Like

Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by 4evergod3: 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
Muafrika2:

My sister there is nothing coded about it ooo. You know this is a faceless forum and many people can claim to be who or what they are not here and get away with it since there is nobody demanding for proof. So if some persons put their issues before everyone openly ot could be very embarrassing especially when those issues fail to match the intial ststus claim.

For the sake of Ranchhoddas and his privacy we have to discuss offline and I will protect our discussion for now until results to his need appears then as all Christians do he would share his own testimony to the glory of God.
Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by Martinez19(m): 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2016
Anas09:

You dont have to believe, its not for you.
Am blessed
angry
Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by Anas09: 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
www.nairaland.com/ranchhoddas/posts
Hold your peace, we are still here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jesus Is The Son Of: / Types Of People True Christians MUST Not Associate With In The Church / Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.