Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! (2860 Views)

Is It Right To Give This Type Of Testimony? / Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. / From Atheism To Jesus: My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
4evergod3:

I get. smiley
Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by enm(m): 1:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
Wonderful testimony, so soul lifting. God bless you op.

To every true Christian we have been blessed with the power and authority to overcome and dominate any situation we find ourself. Partnering with christ Jesus empower us the more to do great exploit thereby becoming a great sign and wonder among men.
Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by 4evergod3: 1:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
enm:
Wonderful testimony, so soul lifting. God bless you op.

To every true Christian we have been blessed with the power and authority to overcome and dominate any situation we find ourself. Partnering with christ Jesus empower us the more to do great exploit thereby becoming a great sign and wonder among men.

God bless you too but I would rather say that God bless the testifier as it took great courage and boldness for her to even declare it here being the reclusive type I have seen her to be.

The Believer + God = exploits

1 Like

Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by promise101: 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2016
Martinez19:
there is no way to prove. I am sure this is made up.
What kind of proof would you want to receive from him??

A video proof? You know a video proof could be made up too!!

So, what kind of proof would you like to be presented with?
Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by OLAFIMIX(f): 10:39pm On Oct 06, 2016
My testimonies are next in line in Jesus name. Can I have ur no pls
Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by 4everGod1: 6:57am On Oct 07, 2016
OLAFIMIX:
My testimonies are next in line in Jesus name. Can I have ur no pls

send me a pm
Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by enm(m): 7:25am On Oct 07, 2016
4evergod3:

God bless you too but I would rather say that God bless the testifier as it took great courage and boldness for her to even declare it here being the reclusive type I have seen her to be.

The Believer + God = exploits

God bless her too and I pray through her testimony many get save and firmly establish in the faith never to go back again to the world in jesus name.
Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by Martinez19(m): 7:32am On Oct 07, 2016
promise101:

What kind of proof would you want to receive from him??

A video proof? You know a video proof could be made up too!!

So, what kind of proof would you like to be presented with?

angry
Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by Goddys(m): 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
Demigods666:

Hahahaha, see the way you even write self, your wording placement is similar to 4everGod. Shows conspiracy, this accounts you people are creating up and down so...

Darris God o grin

Goddys no fit bear the embarrassment he had to make up with this grin

We aff hear, we believe you, greet your husband for me o, black and gay is beautiful grin
I see you enjoy trying 'goddys'. Becareful
Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
preshez:

Thanks 4everGod, to cut long story short I was disappointed few days to my wedding which was supposed to hold on the 30th of July,it was a big blow to both I nd my family,I had already resigned my job because I was supposed to relocate with supposed husband. I was in shock but then I met with 4everGod who counselled me and let me know God is not through with me,through the help of our Lord Jesus,he spoke some prophetic words into my life. Presently, there is a confirmation of those words,another wedding card is on the way and my job replaced since last month. Indeed God is too faithful to fail.

Glory to God in the highest! cheesy
Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 08, 2016
Lalasticlala help us and share the good news to front page
Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 09, 2016
awesome God!

1 Like

Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by lepasharon(f): 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
Haha grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Facts About Palestine / Why The Bible Was Deliberately Mistranslated / Can God Be Proven From A Blank Sheet Of Paper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.