Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,202 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

WHAT! The Woman With The Biggest B**bs Finally Found On Social Media - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHAT! The Woman With The Biggest B**bs Finally Found On Social Media (1456 Views)

The Biggest B**bs You Have Ever Seen (strictly 18+) / The Biggest B**bs You Have Ever Seen (strictly 18+) / Queen Of B***bs Roman Goddess In A Hotel With BF (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHAT! The Woman With The Biggest B**bs Finally Found On Social Media by welles007: 12:27am On Oct 06, 2016
A black lady with monstrous breasts has been unveiled from her hiding place on social media as the enigmatic size of her mammary glands causes endless commotion among men.

See more http://mobitaletv.com.ng/what-is-this-the-woman-with-the-biggest-boobs-see-more-pics/

1 Like

Re: WHAT! The Woman With The Biggest B**bs Finally Found On Social Media by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 06, 2016
welles007:
A black lady with monstrous breasts has been unveiled from her hiding place on social media as the enigmatic size of her mammary glands causes endless commotion among men.

See more http://mobitaletv.com.ng/2016/10/05/what-is-this-the-woman-with-the-biggest-boobs-see-more-pics/

Re: WHAT! The Woman With The Biggest B**bs Finally Found On Social Media by Nobody: 3:29am On Oct 06, 2016
grin

Geezuz Christ! shocked shocked shocked

Now tat explains where all her FATS goin... grin

*looking down on my chest* cry cry cry I have no FATS cry
Re: WHAT! The Woman With The Biggest B**bs Finally Found On Social Media by Piercedclit1(f): 3:33am On Oct 06, 2016
shocked shocked i don't envy her at all. Her back pains no go be here. The small one i carry dey heavy me. Imagine what she'll be going through.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry Linda Ikeji? / OMG See A Real Life Barbie / Zarzar Sent Me A Microscopic Picture Of Her something.... Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.