Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:51 PM

Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns (76153 Views)

Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns! / 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Shave Off Your Pubic Hair. / Sexually Active Nigerians Should Take HPV Vaccine- Expert Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by Mimidiva(f): 3:32pm On Oct 06, 2016
Toks2008:

Oh ok then..fear catch me.....your curves tho//
thanks for that smiley
Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by TwoBottles: 3:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
Mariojane:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy that is a big lie jor. what was he searching for there for him to see lice in her pubic hair? if you say it gives unpleasant odour i may believe you by 20% hmmmmmmmm

maybe he wanted to give her a head. #winks
Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by olutosfem(f): 4:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
[img][/img]
ollah1:

For real. I encounter difficulties when I do it myself, glad to have you to ease the whole process.
ask your neighbour to help you with that
Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by Akaewu: 4:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
Sermwell:
I disagree joor undecided that was how I was having sex the other day with bae and she hasn't shaved for a long time only for me to find a wound under my pen1s later! I strongly believe it was her busy hair that gave me that wound undecided

why u feel the wound during kerewa....your brain lost that time abi
Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by musulumi(m): 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2016
who your wellness epp ?

bigblackbooty:

Lol, u no well oo
Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by musulumi(m): 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
Na there you dey ? U better join me if u never start

funnynation:

hahahahahaha.. So u dey suck dat clito?
Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by musulumi(m): 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
Amen

reminiscing:

The Breast you sucked when u were small no reach uGod will not let u swallow STI because of one minute pleasure....
Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by SmellingAnus(m): 4:15pm On Oct 06, 2016
Mimidiva:
little bushy is sexy, but under must be shaved na, if not it can cause bruises jare
my thoughts exactly... I prefer the girl to have it bushy
Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 06, 2016
olutosfem:
[img][/img]ask your neighbour to help you with that

I just did. After all, u r my neighbour
Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by Boring: 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
shocked shocked just here to read comment
Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by gentlegenius(m): 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
Mimidiva:
little bushy is sexy, but under must be shaved na, if not it can cause bruises jare
You are right... I find it very sexy when a lady leave some pubic hairs behind... When it is completely shaved off, her organ will be so unattractive cos it look like that of a 9 year old girl. Leaving some hairs down there shows maturity and greater attraction.
Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by francotorti(m): 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
Mimidiva:
make sense jare....onpoint 100%
Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by francotorti(m): 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2016
olutosfem:
Trimming far better than shaving
supported
Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by francotorti(m): 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
i this goes out 2 d ladies, but seriously leaving d forest of ur pubic hair aint romantic if u ask me but a clean low cut makes d surrounding more sexy.

As for d guys......skin cut all d way because he create room for smooth Mouth Action.

My opinion if u ask me
Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by Chukazu: 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2016
donnybee:
grin i wil neva 4get d day i shaved my "downstairs" clean.... Choi! I couldn't help buh scratch til i got a solution to it(it didn't last tho'). I sha continued scratching til d tym d hair started growing.... #ONE OF THE DAYS I'LL NEVER FORGET#

Imagine if the hair didn't grow back?
Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by 99foxxy(f): 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2016
They want introduce Afro for Pubic corner oh, lazy assss doctor wey no de shave wan followers. Team shaving for life...
Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by Mimidiva(f): 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
francotorti:

make sense jare....onpoint 100%
grin
Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by Mimidiva(f): 5:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
gentlegenius:

You are right... I find it very sexy when a lady leave some pubic hairs behind... When it is completely shaved off, her organ will be so unattractive cos it look like that of a 9 year old girl. Leaving some hairs down there shows maturity and greater attraction.
gbam! grin
Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by olutosfem(f): 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
ollah1:

I just did. After all, u r my neighbour
ask the one closer to you like ishan orun. grin grin grin grin hope you got my language
Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2016
Chukazu:

Imagine if the hear didn't grow back?
shocked
Chukazu:

Imagine if the hear didn't grow back?
I would ave......ohhh Jeez...mehn...I'd ave gone.......
Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2016
Mimidiva:

when i can easily relax with no fear, kudos to him grin

His incompetency could cause you some wounds someday. Bring it to a professional like me. It's what i do and earn a living from it.
Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by Harrybanty(m): 5:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
Sermwell:
I disagree joor undecided that was how I was having sex the other day with bae and she hasn't shaved for a long time only for me to find a wound under my pen1s later! I strongly believe it was her busy hair that gave me that wound undecided
a classical symptom Of "syphilis”, you need to go for check up before it's too late.

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
Are you sure it's not stds? Go for check up grin
Sermwell:
Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by Sermwell(m): 6:15pm On Oct 06, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Are you sure it's not stds? Go for check up grin
It was just a bruise caused by obstruction by pubic hair! It got healed within weeks and since then I have been banging fast and furious without qualms! grin

STD ko!
CDS ni!
Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
Still go for check up...unless you're afraid cheesy
Sermwell:

It was just a bruise caused by obstruction by pubic hair! It got healed within weeks and since then I have been banging fast and furious without qualms! grin

STD ko!
CDS ni!
Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ginaz:
I concur, trimming the pubic hair every time is a no no. It causes irritation and hard boils down there. I only shave once in a month, my lady v is so fresh and no sign of roughness cos the skin is smooth.

Shave but don't over do it. At least let hairs grow first, for those shaving every week kilode?

Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by bond007i(m): 7:48pm On Oct 06, 2016
musulumi:
How will someone now suck......for us who take great delights in mouth actions. ??

just look for toothpick or broomstick #smiles #WideGrin
Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by Trexnemesis(m): 8:16pm On Oct 06, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Still go for check up...unless you're afraid cheesy

Cotinue nacking joor! No mind am. Correct nack master fun ra e.
Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by lereinter(m): 8:36pm On Oct 06, 2016
2kris:
nice info. But will the right pple read this. Some pple will say its public instead of pubic
na lie joor
y would an educated person say public
Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by HERSLEY(f): 8:42pm On Oct 06, 2016
musulumi:
How will someone now suck......for us who take great delights in mouth actions. ??
wow come gimme some
Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by elsomm(m): 9:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
Mimidiva:

GBAM!!!
Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by elsomm(m): 9:12pm On Oct 06, 2016
HERSLEY:
wow come gimme some

Ah jus dey look u.

Some dey ur eyes

Hersley reminds me of Hershey Snatch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

You Will Never Throw Away Rice Water After Reading This...! / Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 / 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.