Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions (33479 Views)

BREAKING: NYSC Reverses The Slashing Of PCM / House Of Reps Reacts To NYSC Slashing - Good News! / NANS Finally Reacts To NYSC Slashing Number Of Graduands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by slap1(m): 5:22pm On Oct 10, 2016
IgbosAreCrimina:

Shut the mess up!!! cool,and who told you am a Northerner. You pple are criminal.

I never implied you're a northerner. Actually I don't care which hole you crept out from. I just made my point.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by tenifayo1994(m): 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2016
neva repeat any class or course in my life, will buhari now give me compulsary carry-over. anyway i think futa list will b compile today(god knows best)
Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by LuvU2: 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2016
youngboi:

Ur turn never reach?
e don pass o
Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by misscall247: 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2016
snadguy007:
Your school send you message secretly, you carry am con put for nairaland. I shake my head for you.
BTW, i believe you know the reason for the reduction of PCM from each schools, so no need for this drama you put up there
haha see dem APC.......shame on u and Buhari

1 Like

Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by misscall247: 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2016
snadguy007:
Your school send you message secretly, you carry am con put for nairaland. I shake my head for you.
BTW, i believe you know the reason for the reduction of PCM from each schools, so no need for this drama you put up there
haha see dem APC.......shame on u and dos shoutin change b4 now

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by d33types: 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
snadguy007:
Yours is the most stupid post today on Nairaland. I'm sure your you are a benefactor somehow.

Stinking government ,putting perfume on a rotten corpse

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by youngboi(m): 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
LuvU2:
e don pass o

For real? shocked
Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:18pm On Oct 10, 2016
I was among those who thought things would change so I not only voted for Buhari, I as well canvassed votes for him, things truly changed but from bad to worse.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by youngboi(m): 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2016
slap1:

Unfortunately, bad government will affect the northerners more.

You get time dey reply am, we can never eat grass no matter the situation.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by jojoey: 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2016
Please Nigerian students we can't take this sitting quietly, it is a violation of our human rights. If we can't all be mobilized then give us certificates so we can get jobs. Don't be quiet, fire up your hearts, it is sheer wickedness. Nysc should be non negotiable. We are serving the country for christ's sake. Other mdas are still funded why should students suffer and put their lives on hold to serve their country, how is it even conceivable, how do our leaders have the heart to even suggest it! It is sheer wickedness!
Please my fellow Nigerian students If this is true because I don't want to believe it is, we will resist it by all means. How would people be happy to go serve when their friends are rotting away no no no! Talk to your celebrity friends, we can fight this but only together, don't be selfish that's what can make them succeed. The computer geniuses and hackers if this rumor is true destroy their website and database. We won't take this sitting down. Please we have to resist this by every means possible. If they can't take all of us, nobody will go, and they need us, in schools and hospitals. If they can't mobilize all or scrap it then they're selfish. Be informed, don't be quiet.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by omotee035: 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2016
horlarjiire:
I got a message on on my this morning that NYSC is slashing numbers of PCM from each institutions. Although they are keeping it away from from media so as not to tarnish the image of the present administration.I got a message on on my this morning that NYSC is slashing numbers of PCM from each institutions. Although they are keeping it away from from media so as not to tarnish the image of the present administration.I got a message on on my this morning that NYSC is slashing numbers of PCM from each institutions. Although they are keeping it away from from media so as not to tarnish the image of the present administration.

blame your school for indiscriminately admitting students beyond their carrying capacity. Some higher institutions are culpable in this matter knowing fully well d carrying capacity.
Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by fiddzy(m): 7:03pm On Oct 10, 2016
Chairman that 1 na dem o as for me 1 naira i no give i dey pray make dem scrape m sef that will give me time to move ma farm biz go another level #start small think big
Cutehector:
Which will result in HODs accepting bribes from PCMs inorder for their names to be added in the list.
Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by Thesenators: 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2016
Kgdavid:
NYSC should go...instead, if we must have any service scheme, let us have compulsory military/police service for one year. This way:

1. Young people are doing something that will genuinely help improve their discipline and self belief

2. Young Nigerians would be giving genuine service to the nation, and will help to solve manpower issues: instead of sending battle hardened and experienced career-soldiers to mann checkpoints and other such banal duties, you could send the recently enrolled, fresh grads to do that, while the big boys are deployed to the real trouble spots.

3. Capable young people can be absorbed straight into the service instead of conducting special training and recruitment exercises for DSSC and SSC entry

If only na is a sane country, they will listen.
Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by Thesenators: 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2016
Kgdavid:
NYSC should go...instead, if we must have any service scheme, let us have compulsory military/police service for one year. This way:

1. Young people are doing something that will genuinely help improve their discipline and self belief

2. Young Nigerians would be giving genuine service to the nation, and will help to solve manpower issues: instead of sending battle hardened and experienced career-soldiers to mann checkpoints and other such banal duties, you could send the recently enrolled, fresh grads to do that, while the big boys are deployed to the real trouble spots.

3. Capable young people can be absorbed straight into the service instead of conducting special training and recruitment exercises for DSSC and SSC entry

If only na is a sane country, they will listen...
Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by Thesenators: 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2016
Dindook:
imagine graduated since 2years ago,after school delaying us till now, finally our names came out on senate approved result on school board, only to find out that nysc just slash out my name and others too, just because of there fund issues.. only 21names was taken in my department by nysc people choosing alphabetically. i regret being a nigerian, i regret of ever schooling in this fuc.king dam country.. Who ever brought this nysc slashing things will never know peace in life for keeping thousands of student at home again.. A country where the leaders dont give fuc.k about the youths, what a cursed country
My broda....nigeria is cursed.

A very useless country.
Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 10, 2016
obontami:

Gerrraout
ode ni e angry
Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by Thesenators: 7:49pm On Oct 10, 2016
jojoey:
Please Nigerian students we can't take this sitting quietly, it is a violation of our human rights. If we can't all be mobilized then give us certificates so we can get jobs. Don't be quiet, fire up your hearts, it is sheer wickedness. Nysc should be non negotiable. We are serving the country for christ's sake. Other mdas are still funded why should students suffer and put their lives on hold to serve their country, how is it even conceivable, how do our leaders have the heart to even suggest it! It is sheer wickedness!
Please my fellow Nigerian students If this is true because I don't want to believe it is, we will resist it by all means. How would people be happy to go serve when their friends are rotting away no no no! Talk to your celebrity friends, we can fight this but only together, don't be selfish that's what can make them succeed. The computer geniuses and hackers if this rumor is true destroy their website and database. We won't take this sitting down. Please we have to resist this by every means possible. If they can't take all of us, nobody will go, and they need us, in schools and hospitals. If they can't mobilize all or scrap it then they're selfish. Be informed, don't be quiet.
I strongly support a protest in abuja.strickly abuja. Shut down their useless offices.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by johnpraise(f): 7:51pm On Oct 10, 2016
After someone has plan his/her life jeje our govt would come from no where to spoil it wit one decision.mtcheeeew pls scrap this thing if u cannot afford it there are many things to b done wit d money

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by pedrilo: 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2016
but we told them this scheme is not sustainable but they kept arguing blindly. am sure u all can see 4 urselves now
NYSC staff already hav nysc certificate, they hav a job, they hav also collected their salaries but ask prospective corp members to sit down at home and waste away

1 Like

Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 10, 2016
Pls do u knw anything abt soyamilk
grownaira:
Na wa ooo.

Meanwhile, you can contact us for your good quality soyacake and groundnut cake
Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by TomiSwag(m): 9:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
horlarjiire:
I got a message on on my this morning that NYSC is slashing numbers of PCM from each institutions. Although they are keeping it away from from media so as not to tarnish the image of the present administration.I got a message on on my this morning that NYSC is slashing numbers of PCM from each institutions. Although they are keeping it away from from media so as not to tarnish the image of the present administration.I got a message on on my this morning that NYSC is slashing numbers of PCM from each institutions. Although they are keeping it away from from media so as not to tarnish the image of the present administration.

Now because of this post, who ever was responsible for keeping this document confidential, might end up losing their job undecided
horlarjiire:

Now because of this post, who ever was responsible for keeping this document confidential, might end up losing their job
Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by muhammadmuqtar(m): 10:03pm On Oct 10, 2016
hmmmm! nigerians are angry now. abeg wetin those senates dey do for house sef?
Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by nero1990: 10:12pm On Oct 10, 2016
IgbosAreCrimina:
Tell that to the Avengerz that spoiling the nations pipeline..To you SE/SS that are happy about the activity of NDAs, who he pain most. I'll keep on saying SEesterners are the people spoiling this nation . My prayer is that it should affect you most. Una Neva See something ,Keep wishing Buharis downfall. angry

fool! when will you be reasonable,people of your type should not be in this country because your low IQ will ruin the country

1 Like

Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by grownaira: 10:32pm On Oct 10, 2016
jaybillionaire:
Pls do u knw anything abt soyamilk

nop
Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 10:41pm On Oct 10, 2016
snadguy007:
.bro how do you mean ? It should be kept secret till when?
Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 10:43pm On Oct 10, 2016
Gpac123:
This is pure nonsense.. If they can't continue again they should just cancel it.. I regret i voted for buhari....

Hahjajhahhahaa grin
Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by Olafisoyem: 11:43pm On Oct 10, 2016
snadguy007:
The last time i checked, there is something called batches and streams in Nysc
Have u served sir?? If the government can't afford to provide for the corp members needs they should scrap the system. Please sir if there are 10,000 students ready for service in one year and there are two batches and two streams that makes 2500 Corper's per stream. If they only did one stream no be the same 10,000 them go carry go service. They can't afford it whether it is one stream or 50.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by Nobody: 3:31am On Oct 11, 2016
Omotayor123:
Instead of frustrating fresh Graduate, schools should rather reduce the number of students admitted yearly.

Nonsense!
Nyc boobs kiss
Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by tk4rd: 5:04am On Oct 11, 2016
Omotayor123:
Instead of frustrating fresh Graduate, schools should rather reduce the number of students admitted yearly.

Nonsense!
NYSC should be scrapped rather

1 Like

Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by Spidermon: 5:41am On Oct 11, 2016
Omotayor123:

Nonsense!

Hello.
Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by onatisi(m): 5:50am On Oct 11, 2016
Omotayor123:

Nonsense!
The program should be scrapped..it has outlived its purpose, instead of doing one year nysc,government should rather set up 3 months vocational training centers for graduates to equip them with vocational skills and the pay them some money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by Oba20(m): 8:59am On Oct 11, 2016
Hmmmm. most there be NYSC by force, if they can't sustain it, it should be totally scrapped after all its not a criteria for getting job. Nonsense...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corpers' Credentials Burnt In Sokoto NYSC Camp (Pictures) / Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA / Be Ready To Pay Ransom - NYSC Handbook Advises Corpers (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.