Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,756 members, 7,813,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions (33478 Views)

BREAKING: NYSC Reverses The Slashing Of PCM / House Of Reps Reacts To NYSC Slashing - Good News! / NANS Finally Reacts To NYSC Slashing Number Of Graduands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by folasayolyn(f): 10:49am On Oct 11, 2016
snadguy007:
Your school send you message secretly, you carry am con put for nairaland. I shake my head for you.
BTW, i believe you know the reason for the reduction of PCM from each schools, so no need for this drama you put up there

reason for drama please be less selfish think of young Nigerians who after struggling to gain admission, graduating wasting eleven months of their lives waiting for nysc now still wasting more. Abeg scrap nysc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corpers' Credentials Burnt In Sokoto NYSC Camp (Pictures) / Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA / Be Ready To Pay Ransom - NYSC Handbook Advises Corpers (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.