Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,229 members, 7,811,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Join The Billionaires,a Coin Too Powerful Than Bitcoin Is In Making - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Join The Billionaires,a Coin Too Powerful Than Bitcoin Is In Making (10184 Views)

If You Had 370,000 Naira To Buy A Coin Which One Will You Buy??? / Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 / The Book : A Coin Too Powerful Than The Bitcoin Is In Making. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join The Billionaires,a Coin Too Powerful Than Bitcoin Is In Making by oyins11: 1:49am On May 11, 2017
Add me to the group 08070449671
Re: Join The Billionaires,a Coin Too Powerful Than Bitcoin Is In Making by firmgate: 6:52pm On Jun 03, 2017
Add me 08065008502
Re: Join The Billionaires,a Coin Too Powerful Than Bitcoin Is In Making by quintD: 11:00am On Jun 04, 2017
Whatsapp: 08036834748
Re: Join The Billionaires,a Coin Too Powerful Than Bitcoin Is In Making by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 20, 2017
Av u guys dat drop number register and added to d whatsapp group
Re: Join The Billionaires,a Coin Too Powerful Than Bitcoin Is In Making by p3Ac3: 6:19am On Jul 13, 2017
JIBOSKI437:
Av u guys dat drop number register and added to d whatsapp group
you are late to the parry
Re: Join The Billionaires,a Coin Too Powerful Than Bitcoin Is In Making by walezy85: 11:53am On Jul 13, 2017
TBC rocks
Re: Join The Billionaires,a Coin Too Powerful Than Bitcoin Is In Making by airbee74(m): 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
If you are ask to invest $10 to make a minimum of $500 up to $28K in a month ....will you??
Ask me how we grinding it....All we do is win! win!!win!!
#PowerOf2challenge.check my signature for details.
Re: Join The Billionaires,a Coin Too Powerful Than Bitcoin Is In Making by Ayodeb(m): 2:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
Am one of the pioneers of cryptocurrency education not only in Nigeria but in Africa. Our people need to be educated. For every big opportunity there are scam version. To make informed decision Nigerian need to study and understand the power of blockchain technology upon which cryptocurrency is derived.

How can a cryptocurrency increased in value by 5% daily?

Two things determine the value of cryptocurrency. (1). Mining difficult from the blockchain. (2) Supply and demand in the market.

To make matter worst TBC has no blockchain, therefore, how do you come about the coins in circulation?

What factor is responsible for the 5% daily appreciation of TBC?

Nigerians should be very very careful. Don't get me wrong : Cryptocurrency is the next BIG thing.
Re: Join The Billionaires,a Coin Too Powerful Than Bitcoin Is In Making by p3Ac3: 7:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
Ayodeb:
Am one of the pioneers of cryptocurrency education not only in Nigeria but in Africa. Our people need to be educated. For every big opportunity there are scam version. To make informed decision Nigerian need to study and understand the power of blockchain technology upon which cryptocurrency is derived.

Two things determine the value of cryptocurrency. (1). Mining difficult from the blockchain. (2) Supply and demand in the market.

To make matter worst TBC has no blockchain, therefore, how do you come about the coins in circulation?

Nigerians should be very very careful. Don't get me wrong : Cryptocurrency is the next BIG thing.
Stop displaying your ignorance hear. Poverty is a mental problem. Like i have been saying and i keep telling your type
Make the research while i make the money

Re: Join The Billionaires,a Coin Too Powerful Than Bitcoin Is In Making by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2017
Ayodeb:

What is the yardstick behind the 5% daily growth?
Why is TBC not listed among the numerous cryptocurrencies?
Re: Join The Billionaires,a Coin Too Powerful Than Bitcoin Is In Making by p3Ac3: 8:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
Batam:

What is the yardstick behind the 5% daily growth?
Why is TBC not listed among the numerous cryptocurrencies?
who is responsible for the listing?
yardstick for its growth is in the number of people using it, not demand and supply.Until 1tbc equates 1billion euro it won't stop growing
Re: Join The Billionaires,a Coin Too Powerful Than Bitcoin Is In Making by adokhai(m): 5:15am On Jul 14, 2017
bro you did well by your arrangee however your acclaimed blockchain website is not even a verified site and very much different from the one we know, upgrade yourself and make real it TBC is not on market cap so it still not real
Re: Join The Billionaires,a Coin Too Powerful Than Bitcoin Is In Making by p3Ac3: 7:41am On Jul 14, 2017
adokhai:
bro you did well by your arrangee however your acclaimed blockchain website is not even a verified site and very much different from the one we know, upgrade yourself and make real it TBC is not on market cap so it still not real
How many years was bitcoin blockchain before it was verified as you claimed.
You still have an analogue brain,Until you digitalize your brain, it wont stop failing you.
Make research while i make the money
Re: Join The Billionaires,a Coin Too Powerful Than Bitcoin Is In Making by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
p3Ac3:

You still have an analogue brain,Until you digitalize your brain, it wont stop failing you.
Please, give me at least 5 merchant where you can exchange your TBC for cash or goods
Re: Join The Billionaires,a Coin Too Powerful Than Bitcoin Is In Making by owunabastard: 5:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
p3Ac3:

Stop displaying your ignorance hear. Poverty is a mental problem. Like i have been saying and i keep telling your type
Bros which site is this? is this a recent way to send and receive coins? what of the standard tbc wallet that is not confirming transaction, is it still valid?
Re: Join The Billionaires,a Coin Too Powerful Than Bitcoin Is In Making by p3Ac3: 6:08pm On Jul 14, 2017
owunabastard:

Bros which site is this? is this a recent way to send and receive coins? what of the standard tbc wallet that is not confirming transaction, is it still valid?
My brother it is confirming now
Check the date this post was made, That was the first site tbc used, am old in the business.
Re: Join The Billionaires,a Coin Too Powerful Than Bitcoin Is In Making by ekwii: 8:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
p3Ac3:

My brother it is confirming now
Check the date this post was made, That was the first site tbc used, am old in the business.
My own is not confirming. I posted since 22nd of June. See the attached screen
Meanwhile for your TBC, contact me on computertutor0368@gmail.com

Re: Join The Billionaires,a Coin Too Powerful Than Bitcoin Is In Making by giftft(f): 8:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
ekwii:

My own is not confirming. I posted since 22nd of June. See the attached screen
Meanwhile for your TBC, contact me on computertutor0368@gmail.com
those coins are lost, resend
Re: Join The Billionaires,a Coin Too Powerful Than Bitcoin Is In Making by ekwii: 9:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
giftft:
those coins are lost, resend
Including the one I sent just yesterday (13/07/17)?
Re: Join The Billionaires,a Coin Too Powerful Than Bitcoin Is In Making by Ayodeb(m): 6:22am On Jul 16, 2017
I am not here to engage in any fight or abusive language. Let us engage in robust discussion and we should use references and verifiable fact. I have raised two issues that need to be clarified.

1. Educate Nigeria's about blockchain and confirm TBC has one.
2. Explain technologically how a cryptocurrency can appreciate in value by 5% daily.
Don't assume every Nigerian is a dullard. Are you aware some universities are offering blockchain technology as a course? How do people come to the conclusion that when questions are asked about the legitimacy of a particular cryptocurrency then such a person must have analog brain?
When you attack instead of explaining then you have something to hide or you are pretending to know what you don't know. Or merely propagating what you are told just to offload your acquired TBC for quick cash.
I can authoritatively tell you the following:
1. The future of payment is digital
2. Fiat currency (paper money) will be replaced by cryptocurrency.
3. In the next ten years blockchain technology will make the banking industry becomes obsolete.
4. Redistribution of wealth is taking place now. The next set of millionaires in this country will emerge not from oil and gas industry but those who invested in mining of genuine cryptocurrency.
Directors of central bank were part of my audience in my past lectures on cryptocurrency. So, I know my onions. To God be the glory am currently a Crypto millionaire, and it just a tip of the ice berg.
My conclusion is this: Cryptocurrency will thrive. It is the next big thing. But unfortunately, TBC will not be part of them. (No time to proofread, all typo error should be pardoned.

2 Likes

Re: Join The Billionaires,a Coin Too Powerful Than Bitcoin Is In Making by Ayodeb(m): 6:27am On Jul 16, 2017
ekwii:

Including the one I sent just yesterday (13/07/17)?
Coins mined in a blockchain cannot be lost but your account can be hacked if your blockchain is a decentralized one. How come about that TBC is disappearing on transit? Kindly educate Nigerians please. Thank you.
Re: Join The Billionaires,a Coin Too Powerful Than Bitcoin Is In Making by Ayodeb(m): 6:30am On Jul 16, 2017
p3Ac3:

What gave you the impression that am poor? Because I asked questions on TBC?
Re: Join The Billionaires,a Coin Too Powerful Than Bitcoin Is In Making by Ayodeb(m): 6:39am On Jul 16, 2017
p3Ac3:

Confusion everywhere! Bitcoin blockchain has been in existence and confirmed since 2009. However, it took 4 years for bitcoin to be available for public use, especially merchants. And the value rose from 10 cents to almost $1,200. A Norwegian man bought bitcoin worth $27 in 2009 and exchanged it for over $850,000 in 2013. Google that facts.
Conclusion: No cryptocurrency can be mined without the blockchain. Any other story is abrakada! Feeling me?
Re: Join The Billionaires,a Coin Too Powerful Than Bitcoin Is In Making by Wolexyoshi(m): 9:10am On Jul 16, 2017
y
Re: Join The Billionaires,a Coin Too Powerful Than Bitcoin Is In Making by deeway200(m): 11:30am On Jul 16, 2017
Re: Join The Billionaires,a Coin Too Powerful Than Bitcoin Is In Making by giftft(f): 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
Ayodeb:

Confusion everywhere! Bitcoin blockchain has been in existence and confirmed since 2009. However, it took 4 years for bitcoin to be available for public use, especially merchants. And the value rose from 10 cents to almost $1,200. A Norwegian man bought bitcoin worth $27 in 2009 and exchanged it for over $850,000 in 2013. Google that facts.
Conclusion: No cryptocurrency can be mined without the blockchain. Any other story is abrakada! Feeling me?
Your type would have discredited bitcoin in 1999. So keep calm
Re: Join The Billionaires,a Coin Too Powerful Than Bitcoin Is In Making by Ayodeb(m): 8:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
giftft:

Your type would have discredited bitcoin in 1999. So keep calm
Poor response. Off topic. Go back to issues raised and address them. Thanks.
Re: Join The Billionaires,a Coin Too Powerful Than Bitcoin Is In Making by giftft(f): 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2017
Ayodeb:

Poor response. Off topic. Go back to issues raised and address them. Thanks.
even that that one you are promoting is fake, no blockchain, no wallet. people are getting arrested cos of it. dude you missed tbc. just take it that way, stop discrediting it because you missed out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prosecutors Want Binance’s CZ Kept On Tighter Leash Ahead Of Sentencing / ZEELA CHARITY FOUNDATION - Salary For 9 Months / Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.