Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 (15563 Views)

I Got My First Airdrop Payment...0.1 Ether/n21600 Thousand Naira / Bitcoin Is The Future Currency. Learn How To Invest Bitcoins / Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Yards(m): 10:16am On Jun 12, 2017
Waking up every morning to know you are richer than the previous day is exactly the experience I'm having with ethereum. I was lucky to get some units when it was priced at $8 and $40 respectively; it's priced at over $380 at the moment my hundreds of dollars investment has grown into thousands and Still growing. grin

It's market capitalization was long predicted to someday surpassed that of bitcoin and it's looking more likely now more than ever. Ethereum is closing the gap it won't be a surprise if by the end of 2017 Ethereum is number one in coin market cap. Bitcoin be ready ethereum is coming for you grin

A $1000 per Ether is looking likely before the end of 2018. I'm just enjoying the altcoin market, I hold units in 3 other different altcoins and I keep on working on adding more to my collection; Buy when it's nothing and watch it shoot to the moon the only investment strategy I have ever practiced grin

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by servicecart: 1:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
Yards:
Waking up every morning to know you are richer than the previous day is exactly the experience I'm having with ethereum. I was lucky to get some units when it was priced at $8 and $40 respectively; it's priced at over $380 at the moment my hundreds of dollars investment has grown into thousands and Still growing. grin

It's market capitalization was long predicted to someday surpassed that of bitcoin and it's looking more likely now more than ever. Ethereum is closing the gap it won't be a surprise if by the end of 2017 Ethereum is number one in coin market cap. Bitcoin be ready ethereum is coming for you grin

A $1000 per Ether is looking likely before the end of 2018. I'm just enjoying the altcoin market, I hold units in 3 other different altcoins and I keep on working on adding more to my collection; Buy when it's nothing and watch it shoot to the moon the only investment strategy I have ever practiced grin

Please i need you guide on how to be involved in this investment okimka4christ@yahoo.com
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Kcight: 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
Pls tell me more on how to get involved. Thanks. My email: Prochi045@gmail.com
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by yebo36(f): 2:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
It is relatively high now to buy. Any other means to earn it?
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Yards(m): 4:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
yebo36:
It is relatively high now to buy. Any other means to earn it?

It's high now buts going to get higher, if you have money it's still a good opportunity to earn a good return in profit percentage but if you don't have money it may be too expensive now for you to purchase. There are other altcoins with potential which are relatively low in price currently, you may want to look at them.
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Yards(m): 4:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
servicecart:

Please i need you guide on how to be involved in this investment okimka4christ@yahoo.com

I will make out time to mail you.

Warm Regards.
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Yards(m): 4:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
[quote author=Kcight post=57447276]Pls tell me more on how to get involved. Thanks.

My response is exactly as I replied the user with same request.
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by djlaqua91(m): 4:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
OP i agree with you. Invested in Ethereum months back and sold last week. Bought some today in case it goes crazy to $100 smiley

Also hold 8 other alt coins.

Crypto hustle is a good long term investment i tell you. Better to hold and watch it after a year or two.

Jahbless our hustle cool

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
Speculation + speculation=Hyperinflation

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by chyegems(f): 6:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
What about TBC,that one follow Someone on Facebook has been pestering me to buy.
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by techtayo: 6:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
@ op. On which exchange platform to u buy ether ?
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Yards(m): 8:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
techtayo:

You can buy from Poloniex or you can swap bitcoin for Ether on Shapeshift

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Yards(m): 8:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
chyegems:
What about TBC,that one follow Someone on Facebook has been pestering me to buy.

TBC, ONECOIN & GREY COIN are scams they are in no way crypto currency.

4 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by mecussey(m): 8:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
Yards:

i feel you bro...tha thing is heading to 1k usd b4 december and u are talking of 2018. All the mining gpu don go up...the msi 8gb is now 600 to 700 From 250usd. I am suspecting that by now China is looking towards producing the ASICs. However, it might never beat BTC. You know market forces, when miners divert to ether, btc will become scarce and the price will start going up again. Monero is even following suite...from 20usd to 50usd now. Naira can go to hell, i wishl everybody will be using crypto, transactions will be very easy. Bankers work don finish be that and cbn don pack up.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by djlaqua91(m): 9:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
chyegems:

Run fast. TBC is a scam

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Gidson05(m): 9:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
If you have ethereum wallet check this out and thank me later http:///Ethereum_Faucet
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by ekwii: 10:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
mecussey:

i feel you bro...tha thing is heading to 1k usd b4 december and u are talking of 2018. All the mining gpu don go up...the msi 8gb is now 600 to 700 From 250usd. I am suspecting that by now China is looking towards producing the ASICs. However, it might never beat BTC. You know market forces, when miners divert to ether, btc will become scarce and the price will start going up again. Monero is even following suite...from 20usd to 50usd now. Naira can go to hell, i wishl everybody will be using crypto, transactions will be very easy. Bankers work don finish be that and cbn don pack up.
What of litecoin. Is it good to invest on litecoin?
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by andystash(m): 11:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
chyegems:
my 2cent advice... don't buy TBC, at least not at their exorbitant price.
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by galaciousbabe(f): 11:14pm On Jun 12, 2017
Please i want my bitcoin to grow, anyone knows how to go about it
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by mecussey(m): 7:16am On Jun 13, 2017
ekwii:
it has not grown that much recently, and i dont know why.
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Brendascouch: 11:16am On Jun 13, 2017
Yards:

You can buy from Poloniex or you can swap bitcoin for Ether on Shapeshift

I swapped Bitcoin for ether yesterday on Changelly and up till now I haven't gotten my ether. Now I feel I should have used Shape shift. Will I get my my Bitcoin or ether back?

Also, how do one buy from poloniex pls? The procedures involved. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Brendascouch: 11:20am On Jun 13, 2017
galaciousbabe:

My sister, let me tell you the truth as a fellow lady, all those people out there who say grow your bit coins with our systems are all fake.. I have lost quite a number of Bitcoin to them. My advise is that you keep buying your coins and storing them. Don't put them in any schemes that promise to help you grow them.

I learnt in a hard way...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Brendascouch: 11:25am On Jun 13, 2017
ekwii:

Litecoin is a good investment but you will need patience cos no one knows when it will skyrocket. but now that it is still cheap (about 9k Naira) you can buy.'

Try others like Stellar Lumens, Ripple, ETC, DigitalNote (very cheap for now), NEM and others that still below a dollar.

but before you buy, PLEASE read about their future potentials on googles. You can type on Google ,''will DigitalNote, Litecoin, ETC, lumens ever get to $100? etc..

That's how I do my research on coins before thinking of which to buy.

Yesterday while browsing and watching online videos on YouTube, someone said this coin ''Voxels'' will do very well in June. Funny enough the coin isn't on the first or second page of coin market capitalization table.. But sine he is an expert, I may try to give it a trial. its also very cheap.

3 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Kcight: 12:21pm On Jun 13, 2017
Please can you help me on how to invest in all these coins, I really want to buy them and keep, can I get ur contact details. Thanks. My no is 07031395696. Pls help me
Brendascouch:

Litecoin is a good investment but you will need patience cos no one knows when it will skyrocket. but now that it is still cheap (about 9k Naira) you can buy.'

Try others like Stellar Lumens, Ripple, ETC, DigitalNote (very cheap for now), NEM and others that still below a dollar.

but before you buy, PLEASE read about their future potentials on googles. You can type on Google ,''will DigitalNote, Litecoin, ETC, lumens ever get to $100? etc..

Yesterday while browsing and watching online videos on YouTube, someone said this coin ''Voxels'' will do very well in June. Funny enough the coin isn't on the first or second page of coin market capitalization table.. But sine he is an expert, I may try to give it a trial. its also very cheap.
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Yards(m): 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2017
galaciousbabe:

I will be sharing a post on what it means to invest in bitcoin soon stay updated.
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Yards(m): 1:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
Brendascouch:

I swapped Bitcoin for ether yesterday on Changelly and up till now I haven't gotten my ether. Now I feel I should have used Shape shift. Will I get my my Bitcoin or ether back?

Also, how do one buy from poloniex pls? The procedures involved. Thanks

I have never used changelly, they have never been mentioned in forums like reddit, bittalk and crypto compare which I follow so I don't know about there operations. If they have a support service; you may try contacting them otherwise you might have lost your coins.
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Yards(m): 1:04pm On Jun 13, 2017
Brendascouch:

My sister, let me tell you the truth as a fellow lady, all those people out there who say grow your bit coins with our systems are all fake.. I have lost quite a number of Bitcoin to them. My advise is that you keep buying your coins and storing them. Don't put them in any schemes that promise to help you grow them.

Good ponzis is the only coin multiplier I know of

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Yards(m): 1:06pm On Jun 13, 2017
Brendascouch:

Must of the coins you mentioned here are very unlikely to grow past the cent value.

I personally hold over a 1300 ripples, I'm waiting for it to hit 3cents to offload.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by awesome11(m): 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
techtayo:

Check out genexpayments.online ... It's fast and swift
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Brendascouch: 1:16pm On Jun 13, 2017
Kcight:
Please can you help me on how to invest in all these coins, I really want to buy them and keep, can I get ur contact details. Thanks. My no is 07031395696. Pls help me

Hello, i got to know about Cryptocurrency this Year, precisely in January and up till today i have not forgiven myself for not knowing about it like 4 years ago when i had enough money but education, professional certificates, msc took my money.. I regret spending my time only on the front page of Nairaland when they were other pages like investment/business careers etc.

What am i trying to say? If i had known about cryptocurrency 4 years ago and used just 200k to buy bitcoins, by now i would have been a big time millionaire.

Now, to answer your question, since you do not know much about cryptocurrencies (i am also learning everyday), Focus ONLY on BITCOINS & ETHEREUM for now.

Go to Blockchain.info or Coinbase.com and open your accounts (it's free).I use coinbase because of Ethereum, though i also have blockchain where i just store my bitcoin for future. and also i have bittrex account since bittrex have wallets for over 300 coins.

Look for some genuine sellers and buy. Be careful because there are so many evil people out there who don't have conscience and looking for who to swindle. So be careful.

Buy bitcoins and exchange for ethereum.. Ethereum will give you quick money by December of this year if you start gathering now. The one i bought for 63k two months ago is about 200k now if i decide to sell, but nope i am not selling. Price is expected to rise and its still rising big time.

For the OP of this thread, Please kindly explain in details how to buy coins from Poloniex and other exchange sites. It will be a great help because i also dont know how to do this. I buy my bitcoins from a Nigerian site and i know it will be cheaper buying from these exchanges because they use the official rate. Thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by awesome11(m): 1:18pm On Jun 13, 2017
Brendascouch:

In as much as there are a lot of people out there who are hell bent of scamming us of our hard earned bitcoin, the truth is they only prey on our greed and inherent get-rich-quick thinking. I've fallen for a couple of such and I've come out better of such experiences. It builds our cognitive ability to think through investment schemes.

I invest with a registered exchanger and my weekly profit of 5-7% has never failed for the past 6 months. That's because they actually trade with our money and pay us from the profits. Look for such opportunities around and give it a trial.[b][/b]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

setting up a cooking gas home delivery service....profit Making Business. / Financial Markets Suffer After JP Morgan Index Expulsion / How To Develop A Savings Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.