Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,975 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) (65177 Views)

Dino Melaye Buys His Special Assistant A 1992 Honda Accord Car (Pics) / Dino Melaye's New Car Is A Replica Of N180 Million Rolls Royce - Sahara Reporter / Dino Melaye Buys 93-year-old N180million Rolls Royce From US (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by anonimi: 11:06am On Oct 06, 2016
berrystunn:
(Bible)
Ecclesiastes 10:19 A feast is made for laughter, and wine makes merry: but money answers all things.

All things not something

Why does your money not answer death

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3368577_whenwillyouhavesense_jpeg4b4d4f4f548e1e572ce7efac82aa72ab

[img]http://fatchicksings.files./2013/04/deathandtaxes.jpg[/img]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by wink2015(m): 11:06am On Oct 06, 2016
DaudaAbu:
A better idea would hav been to invest that money. It would have been yielding profit by now and created employment. But he choose to keep all those resources locked up in a garage while the youth roam looking for job

[b]Thank you! You have said it all! It is ignorance that is worrying politician like Melaye. He prefer to waste scarce resources on useless cars that white people have thrown to the junk. Can't he learn money management from businessmen like Dangote and Otedola!

How does this old garbage add value to the economy that Buhari is struggling to repair.

That reminds me. It is high time we train our investors on the best ways to invest their money.

There is too much emphasis on Private Schools ( secondary and university )

There is too much emphasis on building of hotels, filling stations and churches! A close looks at the number of filling stations and hotels in Nigeria tells you that they far outnumber the numbers that we should have in Nigeria. Infact, Nigeria is over saturated with hotels and filling stations. Every businessman and women who stumbled upon money just look for this lazy man business to thrown in his or her money so that he can go and sit at home to wait for returns on his investment. These businesses does not create meaningful or gainful employment. Which graduate will work in filling station?

Our businessmen should invest in Agriculture and the manufacturing sectors like what is happening in places like Nnewi, Awka, etc

This lazy man kind of investment such as building of hotels and filling station does not add value to our economy. Furthermore, it does not create jobs for our school leavers.
[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by yinkard4me(m): 11:06am On Oct 06, 2016
fransixe:
bushman....! when last did you read the bible? The update is that "Jesu is Coming Soon"....
Hehehe... I pray He meet me well oh
Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 06, 2016
sarrki:
Wailers publicity secretary

Dino behaves like he is still in his mid twenties

An APC zombie he is.. He is representing APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by anonimi: 11:08am On Oct 06, 2016
adigun86:
is this guy crazy and the people of kogi who elected this guy should recall him

Good suggestion but not likely to happen.
Why?
WE are almost all like that- steal a little here & there then oppress others with it, including those whom we stole from. angry shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4269133_41663981jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573_jpegac277a0d7502f8e77b3aa5be5b080eb8

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by berrystunn(m): 11:09am On Oct 06, 2016
ephi123:

People like you conveniently do not see verses like these in the same Bible

Jeremiah 5:
“Among my people are the wicked
who lie in wait like men who snare birds
and like those who set traps to catch people.
27 Like cages full of birds,
their houses are full of deceit;
they have become rich and powerful
28 and have grown fat and sleek.
Their evil deeds have no limit;
they do not seek justice.
They do not promote the case of the fatherless;
they do not defend the just cause of the poor.

29 Should I not punish them for this?”
declares the Lord.
“Should I not avenge myself
on such a nation as this?

Like the preacher man choose a vs from the Bible.
I also choose a vs from the Bible...

So we will not contradict things from the deep book.
Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by sosmoney: 11:10am On Oct 06, 2016
This amount can feed the IDPs in the northern state. We need to talk sense to this people looting our country.
Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by DeRay98(m): 11:11am On Oct 06, 2016
link2ok:
We have the worst set of youths in the world. Easily deceived on the platter of tribe,religion, and political party.

When we cant stand and take the bull by the horns we would always be taking for a ride.

If we had this sets of youths in the 1960's we wouldn't have gotten independence. They where in there early 30''s when they had the chance to rule, now they are 84 and still ruling.

This old fools have ruled us for the past 40years. And yet they are still at the corridor of power. The dictate what happens. They sumtymz try there luck to see if power would be given back to them.

If given a chance the likes of babangida and Obasanjo would want to rule again, you know why ... because they know the youths are fools.

The day we get wiser and take up the responsibility of this nation the country would become a better place for you and I

You have a very valid point here.
Reading threads and comments here daily will give anyone a clear view of the mentality and mindset of the so-called leaders of tomorrow.
Youths with beer gist mentality, shallow in thoughts, weak understanding and poor in historical and present day knowledge. Who will give them leadership?
Go and see Universities students unionist they just push their to front in other to get political association with prominent politicians and collect mobilization funds from politicians. They use their fellow students to attain their own interests.
Dino Melaye did exactly that. You see what he using his constituency funds to do.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by berrystunn(m): 11:11am On Oct 06, 2016
ephi123:

People like you conveniently do not see verses like these in the same Bible

Jeremiah 5:
“Among my people are the wicked
who lie in wait like men who snare birds
and like those who set traps to catch people.
27 Like cages full of birds,
their houses are full of deceit;
they have become rich and powerful
28 and have grown fat and sleek.
Their evil deeds have no limit;
they do not seek justice.
They do not promote the case of the fatherless;
they do not defend the just cause of the poor.

29 Should I not punish them for this?”
declares the Lord.
“Should I not avenge myself
on such a nation as this?

Like the preacher man choose a vs from the Bible.
I also choose a vs from the Bible...

So we will not contradict things from the deep book.
Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by anonimi: 11:13am On Oct 06, 2016
DaudaAbu:
A better idea would hav been to invest that money. It would have been yielding profit by now and created employment. But he choose to keep all those resources locked up in a garage while the youth roam looking for job

Is he no longer a black man from a black society/community/country

www.nairaland.com/attachments/294278_chinainafrica_jpgbd4ea16cc6391fffe329bb549e5ad537

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/74vc52ydm52c5t07ebvrac20n353e0oy19384[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4207170_fbimg1469018943096_jpeg2e87af2b28b00dc62a4dbf71ba6f4cf7

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by berrystunn(m): 11:13am On Oct 06, 2016
Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by anonimi: 11:14am On Oct 06, 2016
sosmoney:
This amount can feed the IDPs in the northern state. We need to talk sense to this people looting our country.

HOW can we do that?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by Ak75: 11:16am On Oct 06, 2016
How many has he help since he gets in there?...wasting out money for nothing
Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by Vickiweezy(m): 11:17am On Oct 06, 2016
anonimi:

What are you doing about it?
What can you do about it?
Perhaps you are happy to continue your chop once a day life while our public servants loot us like crazy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4284749_fbimg1474050978374_jpeg39ff755f5e96523b18d624dde1a019a0

What can I do about?
Na me cause the situation?
I cast my vote during d past election, but other people own plenty pass
Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by anonimi: 11:17am On Oct 06, 2016

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by Icemany: 11:18am On Oct 06, 2016
D plate number was obviously photoshopped.
Jonzing thread!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by anonimi: 11:19am On Oct 06, 2016
Vickiweezy:
What can I do about?
Na me cause the situation?
I cast my vote during d past election, but other people own plenty pass

Queuing up and casting your vote is a good START.
Did you identify and support any candidate at any level in the elections?
That would be a BETTER involvement.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by Vickiweezy(m): 11:21am On Oct 06, 2016
anonimi:

Queuing up and casting your vote is a good START.
Did you identify and support any candidate at any level in the elections?
That would be a BETTER involvement.

Mr. I no get time for this Q&A, person no dey chop well . . . . . That's all.
Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by Kaybaba5(m): 11:31am On Oct 06, 2016
Suffering and smiling ..........
Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by dallyemmy: 11:36am On Oct 06, 2016
E FOR USE THE MONI BUY TRACTORS TAY FARM SEF. THIS ONE NOW NA MONI MISS ROAD!
Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by Ishaq717(m): 11:37am On Oct 06, 2016
smh.....9ja na waa oo
Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by berrystunn(m): 11:39am On Oct 06, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

Matthew 6:24 No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money.

1 Timothy 6:10
For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils. It is through this craving that some have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many pangs.

serve and love money.
Both quotations is referring to the poor....

They serve money and love money...
90% of poor people go to church because they want to be rich, they serve rich people because of there money, and love of money.

1.Example a man have a church program, his chairman called him to come pick him up at the airport.

2. A friend have appointments with some Chinese group to supply something, they said on Sunday morning, he said no because he wants to go to church, they said they only have time on Sunday morning.. If not forget it, what did he do, he cancel church because of love of money ( serve)

90% of poor will do just that.

The poor can do anything just to make money...
Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by biomanneymailcom: 11:40am On Oct 06, 2016
What a waste. Has he(Dino ) comes from any senatorial district . if yes, then He is a disgrace to the whole nation. Kogi west you need to stone this man any time he come home.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by abokibuhari: 11:44am On Oct 06, 2016
grin grin grin hes in APC and hes now a saint cool cool cool
Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 06, 2016
Pathetic looter! Flaunting with audacity when millions can't afford a decent meal!! This g.adem republic needs some rawling's revolution!!!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by samsono30: 12:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
All talk no action makes us foolish, my fellow NIgeria youth, pls let us rise as one, let us put our religion, tribe, and political party aside, let us unit as one, lets form a group so as to enligthen and give courage to our youth so we can come out in large number to protest against this poltician, they look at us as cowards. Let shut this country down for days in such a way they all fear and know that we are cowards. I believe we can do this, look at south African youth? Look at how they stood up to their government just because of increase in school fees. We can do better of than them, this country belongs to us, so is high time we take back our beloved country from these evil leaders. God bless Nigeria youth. If we dont stand up now when are we going to.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by Reference(m): 12:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
Just love this man. A true agent of change. Get them mad Dino boy grin
Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by Reference(m): 12:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
Seenyo:
Pathetic looter! Flaunting with audacity when millions can't afford a decent meal!! This g.adem republic needs some rawling's revolution!!!

Hmmm....pele oh. So what ya gonna do beyond dis..... waiting....
Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by Aarenasbaba(m): 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2016
Come and use ur 180million naira to set up a sugar refineries in papa ogun state and see how much people that will be employed and see how much profit you wl realise..... and they keep chanting change begins with you

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by johndwayy(m): 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2016
yinkard4me:
This is sooooo hilariously hilarious
Android phones can be so annoying. How do I explain it? I
just received a notification that my Bible App needs update.
Please what does the Bible need update for? Has Adam eaten
another apple?
This is not the right thread to post this.. It's not everything we should joke with. Thanks
Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 06, 2016
Where in that text was it stated that its for the poor?
berrystunn:

serve and love money.
Both quotations is referring to the poor....

They serve money and love money...
90% of poor people go to church because they want to be rich, they serve rich people because of there money, and love of money.

1.Example a man have a church program, his chairman called him to come pick him up at the airport.

2. A friend have appointments with some Chinese group to supply something, they said on Sunday morning, he said no because he wants to go to church, they said they only have time on Sunday morning.. If not forget it, what did he do, he cancel church because of love of money ( serve)

90% of poor will do just that.

The poor can do anything just to make money...
Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
fpeter:
They said we are about 180million...so meaning if they gave each of us 180k, we would still be fine.
God help us ooooo
We'd all get 1 naira each.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not / 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks / A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.