Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) (65176 Views)

Dino Melaye Buys His Special Assistant A 1992 Honda Accord Car (Pics) / Dino Melaye's New Car Is A Replica Of N180 Million Rolls Royce - Sahara Reporter / Dino Melaye Buys 93-year-old N180million Rolls Royce From US (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by mrdrizzy(m): 2:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
fakati:
180m divided by 180m Nigerians that is 1m each.there is God ooo.
dis 1 stil follow,pls lets bury maths well na
Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by shinel(f): 2:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
fakati:

Haa!!!
your maths poor o. Recession Don hit you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by Uchenduin: 2:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
[size=14pt] Ecclesiastes 12:8 "Vanity of vanities," says the Preacher, "all is vanity!"[/size]

James 5:1-6

"Come now, you rich, weep and howl for the miseries that are coming upon you. Your riches have rotted and your garments are moth-eaten. Your gold and silver have corroded, and their corrosion will be evidence against you and will eat your flesh like fire. You have laid up treasure in the last days. Behold, the wages of the laborers who mowed your fields, which you kept back by fraud, are crying out against you, and the cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of hosts. You have lived on the earth in luxury and in self-indulgence. You have fattened your hearts in a day of slaughter. ..."
Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by teawhy2788(m): 2:33pm On Oct 06, 2016
Haaaa! Ori iya mi o! Wey me dey find wetin I go chop today! Evn,I dey find 30k salaried-job I neva c since d completion of my NYSC last year Oct. Baba God!
Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by sukkot: 2:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
slimsoshady:
180 million for car...one car..
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by ameezy(m): 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
sad angry
Dai Nigeria which way na cry
Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 3:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
I just don't like this guy. He is one of those that should be stoned to death. His pretence no get part 2
Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by zeal2515: 3:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
Bleep u Dino. Many people are crying of hunger u dey buy car dat worth #180m. If u die wil u be bury wit it. The rich should be wise and assist d poor.
Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by lonecat: 3:25pm On Oct 06, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
The National wealth is been squandered and enjoyed by few criminals at the corridor of power while common Nigerians whose parents can't afford to buy a bag of rice will log on to their various cheap MTK devices with their 10MB gift data's to defend these same politicians all because of tribe, religion, party affiliations and ethnicity. Dino has over 10 luxury cars and he keeps throwing more at our faces when he knows we have a docile youth population who would rather believe lies told to them by APC/PDP & abuse themselves online than unify to revolt and take their country back from political armed robbers. This is the same Dino forming anti-corruption crusader during Jonathan's regime.

A $400, 000 car in an economy where most Nigerians can hardly feed 3 times a days shows how much these politicians have taken us for granted. There is no difference between APC/PDP. They are all in public offices for their pockets. Lets take our country back by sponsoring an independent presidential candidate in the 2019 elections.
come 2019, the same people complaining of hardship & suffering today are still the same people that u will see contesting for these criminals just because they've been given N1000 & quarter bag of rice.
tribalism, religion and party affiliation has really messed up the young people of this country even more than the grannies we have in power today because these grannies understands how to find common ground to rub us dry, they can run from one party to another so as to achieve their selfish interest, while we (young people) will be busy defending & praising them.
to get young people together to sponsor an independent presidential candidate will be a near impossible task.
most young peopple would rather have their tribal man who will rub them dry as president than having a man from another tribe that will protect their interest.
every year we see young people pass out from NYSC, it is assumed that these people are graduates therefore they are learned only for u to find out that they just filled with bigotry & are easily brainwashed, use & dump

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by colp2015: 3:36pm On Oct 06, 2016
fakati:
No, your calculation is wrong! 180 Million Naira divided among 180 million Nigerians equals one naira (1 Naira) per head.
Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by sinkhole: 3:46pm On Oct 06, 2016
mikeweezy:
that money is enough to wipe out poverty from some people generation
I am telling you. That money will do a lot in repairing Kabba-Okene road!
Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by MENTORCH(m): 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
People should stop calling money, that car is nowhere close to that amount.
Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by agbonkamen(f): 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
link2ok:
We have the worst set of youths in the world. Easily deceived on the platter of tribe,religion, and political party.

When we cant stand and take the bull by the horns we would always be taking for a ride.

If we had this sets of youths in the 1960's we wouldn't have gotten independence. They where in there early 30''s when they had the chance to rule, now they are 84 and still ruling.

This old fools have ruled us for the past 40years. And yet they are still at the corridor of power. The dictate what happens. They sumtymz try there luck to see if power would be given back to them.

If given a chance the likes of babangida and Obasanjo would want to rule again, you know why ... because they know the youths are fools.

The day we get wiser and take up the responsibility of this nation the country would become a better place for you and I

God bless you for saying the truth
Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by PierreDeFermat(m): 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
fpeter:
They said we are about 180million...so meaning if they shared it to the masses we would all be fine.
God help us ooooo
madam,you no know math again? So if they give you 1naira,you go collect am?
Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by PierreDeFermat(m): 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2016
obuneme:
Instead of this man to use the money and build world class schools and hospitals, he is buying exotic cars... We still have a long way to go in this country
the some fools are saying he's smart. The car no even fit am. K-legged heavy upper buffoon wey dey claim Jay Leno
Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by PierreDeFermat(m): 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2016
rottenegg:
The guy earns more than 25m monthly.....he can afford it.
one of those gullible youths that are wasted sperms of our generation. Have you seen his other cars? This is one of the cheapest and have you seen his duplex worth billions of naira and his othr buildings?
Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by link2ok(m): 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2016
agbonkamen:
God bless you for saying the truth

Bless you2
Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by OOAS(m): 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2016
Will this car be used on Nigeria roads?
just thinking
Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by PierreDeFermat(m): 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ademoore07:
These OP is a lier. How can that old ride worth just 10 million naira? This is unbelievable.

Unfortunately, those who believes this sort of news are the most clueless being on earth
you're the one that's clueless. Don't you know the meaning of vintage? Go and ask Jay Leno and Donald Trump and they'll tell you how much millions they spend on vintage cars. If it wasn't expensive,would the royals be using it on their wedding day?. The older it is,the more expensive,just like wine and Georgian houses
Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by PierreDeFermat(m): 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
TsaTrinity:
My uncle sabi chop life now. e yaff tey he got d car...its not surprising. its his business tho.....next topic pls
famzing a thief
Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by alaskido(m): 4:58pm On Oct 06, 2016
Chai, see my tax payer money oooooooo. Dino senior armed robber in politics.
Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by PierreDeFermat(m): 5:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
morayolawal:
Vanity upon Vanity all is vanity ejo nbe .lorun all these wealth is only in this world,Hereafter is the most important,Dino is a person that eats good food and left his people hungry
you think Dino and these politicians believe any orun or afterlife exists? And how are you sure he won't make heaven before you? Do what you have to do rather than waiting on God to deal with this crooks
Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by Boring: 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
kogi pple wonnna dey see so..

see waste of money..kogi wey get bad road like say 2moro no dey..chai
Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by zurine(f): 5:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
interesting
Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by holaralph(m): 5:27pm On Oct 06, 2016
AN INTERLOPER EAT THE LARGEST PORTION OF POVERTY AT THE END OF THE DAY
Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by agbonkamen(f): 5:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
link2ok:

Bless you2
thanks
Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by ABEngine(m): 6:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
When I see the FTC I know the precedents set therein heralds the thread. Some antagonistic elements must have asked if it is wrong to own such a beauty.

But I will ask what is wrong in spending that money on concrete community projects?

Youths should look inwardly and ask themselves if they wish to continue in this format of slavery.

What it means to those who don't know is that, an equivalent of the minimum wage for about 10,000 persons was just lavished on that piece.

#YouthsTakeBackYourCountry
Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by misscall247: 6:50pm On Oct 06, 2016
Flawlessangel:

nothing really since all its stats are ancient.

Its just a show off thing. Saying i have a ride that 99% of people do not
Crazy
Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by basadenet: 7:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
Though I like this dino guy but for this singular action I reserve my comments
Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by PaulIdu: 7:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
fakati:

No you are wrong ..180 million will only go 1 million parts to 180 people
Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by BabaIbo: 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2016
abeg make anybody no preach to the youths yet o... cos I must chop my own...
these days it's saddening to read newspapers cos of the enormous amount of money wey all these people they steal...

God please help me I want to be a politician
Re: Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) by rottenegg: 9:53pm On Oct 06, 2016
PierreDeFermat:
one of those gullible youths that are wasted sperms of our generation. Have you seen his other cars? This is one of the cheapest and have you seen his duplex worth billions of naira and his othr buildings?
Wow! Just because I made a true statement that you can't counter...I'm a wasted youth! Sometimes I wonder how most of you abusive internet owls were trained. Focus on the topic, not the writer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not / 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks / A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.