Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,572 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" (31925 Views)

Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh / Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year / Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" by conductor1: 8:42am On Oct 06, 2016
Thursday, 6 October 2016
Self-acclaimed journalist Kemi Olunloyo says E-money & Linda Ikeji to be robbed next

(Continue for more tweets)

Days after she blocked Somtoo Okoye on Twitter after she was caught red-handed stealing someone's article and then "hailing" herself as "journalist", daughter of a former Oyo State governor, Kemi Olunloyo, says that billionaire businessman E-money and blogger Linda Ikeji could face attacks soonest. Reason? Because they flaunt valuables on social media unlike herself:

Souce: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/10/self-acclaimed-journalist-kemi-olunloyo.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" by conductor1: 8:45am On Oct 06, 2016
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" by mii4u(f): 9:02am On Oct 06, 2016
I'm not really a fan of Kemi, but.i think her warning abt flaunting valuables is reasonable. Personally, I think it's quite childish wen pple flaunt some personal things online for the world to see.

128 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" by conductor1: 9:49am On Oct 06, 2016
mii4u:
I'm not really a fan of Kemi, but.i think her warning abt flaunting valuables is reasonable. Personally, I think it's quite childish wen pple flaunt some personal things online for the world to see.
I guess you didn't read this tweet.

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" by mii4u(f): 10:24am On Oct 06, 2016
conductor1:

I guess you didn't read this tweet.

grin grin >:, actually an oversight

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" by yekparikpa(m): 10:31am On Oct 06, 2016
So every robbery attack is as a result of the victims flaunting their valuables. Kemi is officially mad- YEKPARIKPA 2016!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" by conductor1: 1:36pm On Oct 06, 2016
lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" by teemswest(m): 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
Flaunting this things keeps the entertainment industry rocking including when they are robbed makes it news worthy. Y is madam complaining about another mans life and flaunting Her's quietly

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" by loadedvibes: 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
By the time our Nigeria police call am now to explain her involvement.. she go understand that quote that say's freedom of speech is guaranteed but freedom after speech not so much

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" by soberdrunk(m): 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
Hahahahaahah! Aunty Kemi oooooooo! Whenever i read about aunty Kemi, i suddenly realize that although my aunties may disturb me non-stop about marriage and tax me every now and then for things they dont need, they are truly 'angels' compared to some 'aunties'! Na person aunty be this oooo............ angry angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" by Deeypeey(m): 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
when will ds "mummified dummy" get sense?....I still find it hard to bliv she s actually sumone' mother
this is too funny tho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" by babseg(m): 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
now i know that this woman is crazy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" by lilbazy(m): 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
Kemi Olunloyo.... A very mentally unbalanced specie.

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" by Francon(f): 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
THAT PSYCHO WOMAN

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" by martineverest(m): 1:56pm On Oct 06, 2016
true
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" by dpete1: 1:56pm On Oct 06, 2016
So what she is doing now?.she is "unflaunting" her own abi??

yeye girl

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" by Siga: 1:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
... Aunty Kemi don come again... U talk true con spoil am by codedly flaunting as well... grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
yekparikpa:
So every robbery attack is as a result of the victims flaunting their valuables. Kemi is officially mad- YEKPARIKPA 2016!
takes 2 to tangle u know
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" by holluwai(m): 1:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
Well she dey craze but she kinda made sense.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" by Greataausim(m): 1:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
Her brain need to be reset, i think her brain is on reccession too, she need to be questions, because this a threats of lives....

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" by seguno2: 1:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
When you flaunt your wealth, you invite THIEVES and armed robbers.
QED!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" by Flawlessangel(m): 1:58pm On Oct 06, 2016
she said they shouldnt flaunt their wealth on social media and then next she started telling us about the houses and the type of cars she has?

Isnt this the same thing? Another attention seeker

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" by SweetJoystick(m): 1:58pm On Oct 06, 2016
True
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" by bonechamberlain(m): 1:59pm On Oct 06, 2016
This woman is really disillusioned, a perfect example of one suffering from delusional psychosis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" by Xtracoool(m): 1:59pm On Oct 06, 2016
undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" by maj007(m): 1:59pm On Oct 06, 2016
This woman again!!!

Why the asset declaration if she does not flaunt wealth.

She needs to be locked away in a mental assylum.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" by Ekakamba: 2:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
In other words, [size=30pt]flaunt cleavage or six packs! These! Cannot be robbed. [/size] grin grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" by Pavore9: 2:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
While she told us what she owns in the U.S! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" by kunlej2: 2:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
she is only advising them, but then what's her business?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
And didnt she jst ended up flaunting her own assets?..yeye

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" by seunmsg(m): 2:03pm On Oct 06, 2016
Her approach may not be the best but there is a lot of sense in her message. People should reduce the rate at which they flaunt almost everything on social media.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" by Berrylite: 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2016
Observing ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dammy Krane Joins Shatta Wale In Shading Wizkid, Fans React / Abuja Socialite, Xandie, Marks 30th Birthday With All White Party (Photos) / Photo Of Charles Awurum With The British Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.