Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,856 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Searching Google For Movies Is A Long Process! Easiest Way To Download - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Searching Google For Movies Is A Long Process! Easiest Way To Download (14528 Views)

Easiest Way To Schedule Text Messages To Send At A Later Date / Easiest Way To Rename And Sort All Your Downloaded Images in bulk / Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Searching Google For Movies Is A Long Process! Easiest Way To Download by prinsam30: 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
Ayodun1:

How many movies you dey watch per day wey you get all those...

sorry I'm a movie freak, I have a 10inch tablet with 1000gb of hard disk(external) that I take to my office, I work mostly at night in my house, in the day time in my office I'm extremely busy watching movies even in this recession lol

I have lots of websites movies directories, this is just two percent

1 Like

Re: Searching Google For Movies Is A Long Process! Easiest Way To Download by prinsam30: 6:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

Dude, do you have any link where I can download Underworld blood war? I've searched the whole net... I can't get it....

check this one

Re: Searching Google For Movies Is A Long Process! Easiest Way To Download by Spectre007: 7:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
Pls share the sites that has high mp4 movies with subtitles
prinsam30:

sorry I'm a movie freak, I have a 10inch tablet with 1000gb of hard disk(external) that I take to my office, I work mostly at night in my house, in the day time in my office I'm extremely busy watching movies even in this recession lol

Re: Searching Google For Movies Is A Long Process! Easiest Way To Download by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
prinsam30:

check this one
Not there.. thanks though.. ..

I wonder why the owner of that site did not integrate search engine to it....

It's annoying
Re: Searching Google For Movies Is A Long Process! Easiest Way To Download by Urukpe: 10:28pm On Oct 12, 2016
prinsam30:

Please share others. Thanks
Re: Searching Google For Movies Is A Long Process! Easiest Way To Download by LasoulMacuby(m): 10:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
Presente
Re: Searching Google For Movies Is A Long Process! Easiest Way To Download by Youngpo413: 7:49am On Oct 13, 2016
prinsam30:

I'm a movie freak too (Chinese) to be precise, but I hardly see any working links on Google, please can you tell me any site where I can download their movies?
Re: Searching Google For Movies Is A Long Process! Easiest Way To Download by Ayodun1: 8:35am On Oct 13, 2016
Youngpo413:
I'm a movie freak too (Chinese) to be precise, but I hardly see any working links on Google, please can you tell me any site where I can download their movies?

Just search the name or searh "Top Korean Movies" on http://youtubeloader
ml
Or use the root directories posted by movie gurus here.
Re: Searching Google For Movies Is A Long Process! Easiest Way To Download by prinsam30: 9:18am On Oct 13, 2016
Youngpo413:

manage this one for now and let see how it goes

http://mcinema.xyz/category-chinese-movies
Re: Searching Google For Movies Is A Long Process! Easiest Way To Download by prinsam30: 9:30am On Oct 13, 2016
Urukpe:

Please share others. Thanks

one step at a time, you guys should manage this one for now, but please don't misuse it, two previous power house of movies directories I gave in one of my threads

https://www.nairaland.com/3285360/finally-power-house-movies-collections

was over flooded with traffic and was suspended for now, so please use this one wisely, thank you, God bless u all

http://dl2.mihanpix.com

1 Like

Re: Searching Google For Movies Is A Long Process! Easiest Way To Download by prinsam30: 9:32am On Oct 13, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

Not there.. thanks though.. ..

I wonder why the owner of that site did not integrate search engine to it....

It's annoying

so sorry about that, but check one of my recent comments on this post, u can get what ur looking for thanks
Re: Searching Google For Movies Is A Long Process! Easiest Way To Download by prinsam30: 9:33am On Oct 13, 2016
Spectre007:
Pls share the sites that has high mp4 movies with subtitles

please check my recent comments on this post thanks
Re: Searching Google For Movies Is A Long Process! Easiest Way To Download by Urukpe: 10:00am On Oct 13, 2016
prinsam30:

one step at a time, you guys should manage this one for now, but please don't misuse it, two previous power house of movies directories I gave in one of my threads

https://www.nairaland.com/3285360/finally-power-house-movies-collections

was over flooded with traffic and was suspended for now, so please use this one wisely, thank you, God bless u all

http://dl2.mihanpix.com

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Searching Google For Movies Is A Long Process! Easiest Way To Download by AyLuxury(m): 10:06am On Oct 13, 2016
There are several files for each movie. 720,1020p, bluray, mkv. I'm confused. As an expert, which if the files will u advise me to download?
Re: Searching Google For Movies Is A Long Process! Easiest Way To Download by prinsam30: 10:07am On Oct 13, 2016
Urukpe:

Thanks

ur welcome
Re: Searching Google For Movies Is A Long Process! Easiest Way To Download by prinsam30: 10:16am On Oct 13, 2016
AyLuxury:
There are several files for each movie. 720,1020p, bluray, mkv. I'm confused. As an expert, which if the files will u advise me to download?

one thing u should know about these files is that, each file is allocated a volume of GB or MB to be downloaded, it depends on ur phone or PC memory, the higher volume u download the clearer is the GUI or better still video quality u get.

For me, the two highest volume files I use to download are 1020p and Blu-ray, about 920MB and 1.3GB respectively, because I enjoyed watching it on my 52inches TV at home, very clear and intriguing

2 Likes

Re: Searching Google For Movies Is A Long Process! Easiest Way To Download by jieta: 2:28pm On Oct 13, 2016
wow
Re: Searching Google For Movies Is A Long Process! Easiest Way To Download by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2016
prinsam30:

so sorry about that, but check one of my recent comments on this post, u can get what ur looking for thanks

thanks bro, I just got information that the movie is yet to be officially release... until January next year
Re: Searching Google For Movies Is A Long Process! Easiest Way To Download by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 13, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

dude what software did you used to gain entry to parents directory?

I made use of Dirbuster sometimes
Re: Searching Google For Movies Is A Long Process! Easiest Way To Download by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

which software did you used to gain entry to parents directory? I use Dirbuster sometimes
Re: Searching Google For Movies Is A Long Process! Easiest Way To Download by AvsGot007(m): 6:44pm On Oct 13, 2016
wait na guys! na low mb movies I dey download!_recession dey

1 Like

Re: Searching Google For Movies Is A Long Process! Easiest Way To Download by prinsam30: 12:37am On Oct 14, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

thanks bro, I just got information that the movie is yet to be officially release... until January next year

cheesy
Re: Searching Google For Movies Is A Long Process! Easiest Way To Download by Nobody: 1:18am On Oct 14, 2016
some telegram channels offer pc mkv format videos,screenshots below

Re: Searching Google For Movies Is A Long Process! Easiest Way To Download by Nobody: 1:21am On Oct 14, 2016
Telegram channels below

Re: Searching Google For Movies Is A Long Process! Easiest Way To Download by Ayodun1: 6:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
Download latest Movies by searching : "Latest Nollywood, Hollywood, GHALLYWOOD, Bollywood Romance or any other keyword " on

http://videos.ayojokes.com.ng

It will pull the video from YOUTUBE and provide a download link for you.
Re: Searching Google For Movies Is A Long Process! Easiest Way To Download by Milo30(m): 11:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
abumeinben:

Google the movie, the hobbits, like this:
index of /the hobbits
Awesome! Just awesome! Thanks a mega ton
Re: Searching Google For Movies Is A Long Process! Easiest Way To Download by abumeinben(m): 7:33am On Jun 28, 2017
Milo30:

Awesome! Just awesome! Thanks a mega ton

Anytime bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This The Way Jumia Is Ripping Nigerians? Very Bad!! / How To Renew MTN 500mb For N25 Night Plan / Does Your Smartphone Really Need A Screen Protector?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.