Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries (38376 Views)

"My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) / Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated / A Trap For Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 06, 2016
Yesterday, I experienced one of the biggest miracles of my life. It was just like every other day when I woke up, said my prayers asking God to protect me and guard my footsteps for the day. In the afternoon, I was sent on an errand by my aunt to go to the water factory with the driver to get some bags of sachet water.

On my return, I had my lunch and an elderly woman who came to visit my aunt said she saw a type of leaf at the slightly-bushy back of the house which she said was medicinal to a certain ailment she has and pleaded that I should go and help her get it which I agreed and headed straight to the place where the tree of the leaf was located.

As I was going there with my bare foot, I heard an almost voiceless sound in my mind telling me “do not go there unless you put on your footwear”. I didn’t know where the voice was coming from and I obeyed and went back to the front of the house to get my footwear and again I went back to the place where the medicinal leaf tree is located.

On getting there, I saw that the three was tall and I will have to make a jump before I can get any of the tree branch. I made my first jump and I got one of the tree branches. As I took a step further to make a second jump, I noticed a sharp object had pierced through my footwear but could not Pierce through my foot.

For some moments, I pondered and thought it was just a nail and I tried severally to remove my footwear from the object but it refused to get off the object. This made me to look carefully to know exactly what the object was and to my shock I discovered it was one of the several teeth of a big trap set by someone to catch a rabbit.

I carefully removed my leg and behold my leg was safe and sound devoid of any injury. I ran back to the house to tell my aunt and her visitor who sent me my experience I had and both of them rushed to the scene and in amazement with what they saw, they knelt down, raised their hand to the heavens and started thanking God and me myself too went to my room and gave God the biggest thanks of my life.

This I know for sure wasn’t ordinary but a divine act of God because He has assured me that He will always keep me safe and sound and will also direct my footsteps since I believe in Him and this is one of the fruits of my faith in God. I implore you to run to Jesus now and stay under His secure umbrella that will protect you from sun, rain and traps like this one.

Enjoy your day.

128 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 06, 2016
Photos updated. Lalasticlala, Seun and others help people see the wonders of God smiley

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by soberdrunk(m): 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
Chai!!! You are very lucky my brother, the gods of your fathers before you are indeed behind you, you cannot begin to imagine the amount of "pain" you just escaped!!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by haywire07(m): 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
Jesus Christ!!!!!!!

And d elderly woman fit be devil-sent o undecided

14 Likes

Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
Where is Seun?

He always have another side to a Godly story.

7 Likes

Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by RGem(f): 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
It's a miracle shocked

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by finally1(m): 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
which brand is this your easywear... lols
Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by Jalubarika(m): 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
R u sure u didn't Stage this ?
Just asking though!

91 Likes

Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by tkpoint2(m): 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
it should be titled:

Eyi Ni Bi Ori Se Ko Mi Yo Lowo Pakute Oran

This is a narrow escape.

No weapon formed against me shall prosper.....

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by Deeypeey(m): 4:56pm On Oct 06, 2016
Thank God for ur safety.....may God protect us all too.....anywaes,d trap wont have killed u,just a lil bleeding na, u r a higher animal wink cheesy cheesy grin cool tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 06, 2016
Lol...were you going to take a food meant for rat? Anything is possible in this Buhari's recession.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by macdanny2000(m): 4:56pm On Oct 06, 2016
Nawao. . Thank God for your foot.

1 Like

Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by macdanny2000(m): 4:56pm On Oct 06, 2016
Nawao. . Thank God for your foot.

This man below me, what are you loving in the foot wear? hmmm
Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by Ugo2039(m): 4:56pm On Oct 06, 2016
Am in love with your footwear embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by farouk2much(m): 4:56pm On Oct 06, 2016
Nairaland fiction

8 Likes

Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by Adaowerri111: 4:56pm On Oct 06, 2016
though you walk through the valley of the shadow of death, you shall fear no evil

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 06, 2016
Lucky you bro. May God keep saving you from dangers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by igboboy3(m): 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
Chineke, nara otuto maka enyim nwoko

But plis, next time, if any elderly lady sends you on an errand to get any kind of leaf, don't do it
[b][/b]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by WavesDontDie: 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
What's wrong with my Stupid son, he can't even set a trap properly, SMFH and OP you are a THIEF, Return my trap where you found it.

2 Likes

Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by dapsoneh: 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
H
Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by bestspoke: 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
where is the footwear angry
Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by Obijulius: 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
This story get as e be...

No be thief trap dey catch?

2 Likes

Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by NinaArsenal(f): 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
NA GOD SAVE U OOO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by phoenix23401(m): 4:58pm On Oct 06, 2016
every bushmeat would appreciate these pair of footwear...if only they cld wear one too!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by AlexCk: 4:58pm On Oct 06, 2016
Thank God oo,
That trap for cast ur foot oo.

Finally, im pretty sure ur mind be like "that was u lord, thanks "

8 Likes

Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by lepasharon(f): 4:58pm On Oct 06, 2016
Nice to know you were not injured, but call me when an amputee gets healed.

4 Likes

Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by chijioke17(m): 4:58pm On Oct 06, 2016
this is a wonder and big miracle, thank God
Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by Agimor(m): 4:58pm On Oct 06, 2016
Shalom
Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by missingrib(f): 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2016
God is always faithful

1 Like

Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by HolyTitus(m): 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2016
Wow! I'm so happy for you OP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by Lazio92(m): 5:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
Our God never sleeps... Lucky u!

1 Like

Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by helphelp: 5:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
Sope ti e

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Church Sends Man Letter For Refusing To Pay Dues / Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion / Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.