Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries (38388 Views)

"My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) / Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated / A Trap For Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by menix(m): 5:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
Nah the old woman set am..
If say the trap catch you, nah rabbit u go turn to..
Nah the new jazz wey dey reign..
Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by obaival(m): 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
Cut it off & let goooooo
Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by deolu2000(m): 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
I didn't read the story tho, but i knw nobody is abv mistake and thnk God your safety.
Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by Seun(m): 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
I'm graeful that you got lucky, but we should be thinking about what can be done to prevent other people from getting injured by similar traps.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2016
That voice na the whispers of kushina, after I kush too I dey hear voices when dey tell me to pull cloth enter road,sometimes too I dey feel like Eminem dey freestyle in front of mirror.

1 Like

Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by finally1(m): 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2016
youmour:
That voice na the whispers of kushina, after I kush too I dey hear voices when dey tell me to pull cloth enter road,sometimes too I dey feel like Eminem dey freestyle in front of mirror.

haaa
Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by alchemist(m): 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2016
C Bleep up. You for be one of the competitors at the next para Olympics. Anyways sha, God is great

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by LOM1(m): 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2016
God is really great
Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by Xtopher123(m): 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2016
What's there to Thank God about? You werent Injured and thats just it.. It can happen to anyone and at anytime.. You just have to be careful next time you walk into the Bush.. This is hunger time and people set traps for meat these days more often..

Would you blame God if your leg had been pierced by that Metal?

Or you wanna tell me your enemies set the trap? Common

2 Likes

Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by Amberon: 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
Lol...Nigerians and the fear of elderly women.
haywire07:
Jesus Christ!!!!!!!

And d elderly woman fit be devil-sent o undecided
Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by Rick9(m): 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
Jesuobu:
Yesterday, I experienced one of the biggest miracles of my life. It was just like every other day when I woke up, said my prayers asking God to protect me and guard my footsteps for the day. In the afternoon, I was sent on an errand by my aunt to go to the water factory with the driver to get some bags of sachet water.

On my return, I had my lunch and an elderly woman who came to visit my aunt said she saw a type of leaf at the slightly-bushy back of the house which she said was medicinal to a certain ailment she has and pleaded that I should go and help her get it which I agreed and headed straight to the place where the tree of the leaf was located.

As I was going there with my bare foot, I heard an almost voiceless sound in my mind telling me “do not go there unless you put on your footwear”. I didn’t know where the voice was coming from and I obeyed and went back to the front of the house to get my footwear and again I went back to the place where the medicinal leaf tree is located.

On getting there, I saw that the three was tall and I will have to make a jump before I can get any of the tree branch. I made my first jump and I got one of the tree branches. As I took a step further to make a second jump, I noticed a sharp object had pierced through my footwear but could not Pierce through my foot.

For some moments, I pondered and thought it was just a nail and I tried severally to remove my footwear from the object but it refused to get off the object. This made me to look carefully to know exactly what the object was and to my shock I discovered it was one of the several teeth of a big trap set by someone to catch a rabbit.

I carefully removed my leg and behold my leg was safe and sound devoid of any injury. I ran back to the house to tell my aunt and her visitor who sent me my experience I had and both of them rushed to the scene and in amazement with what they saw, they knelt down, raised their hand to the heavens and started thanking God and me myself too went to my room and gave God the biggest thanks of my life.

This I know for sure wasn’t ordinary but a divine act of God because He has assured me that He will always keep me safe and sound and will also direct my footsteps since I believe in Him and this is one of the fruits of my faith in God. I implore you to run to Jesus now and stay under His secure umbrella that will protect you from sun, rain and traps like this one.

Enjoy your day.

wow am inspired by this

1 Like

Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by Philinho(m): 5:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
what a testimony. thank God it's not that type with 4 dangerous n poisonous arrows on it.
Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by ebujany(m): 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2016
For the atheist in this forum that doesn't believe in God. I have one question.....does it take away anything from your body if you believe in God then when you die you find out there is no God? But I can tell you for free that you will be in a whole lot of trouble when you die as an atheist and finally find out there is God by then, it will be too late. May God help us all

2 Likes

Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by necosla016(f): 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2016
Wow! This is indeed a miracle. The Lord has said it " whatever it is you ask in his name he shall grant unto u" so my dear op I join u in thanking God for his wonderul work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 5:16pm On Oct 06, 2016
Thank God 4 u.
Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by sisisioge: 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
Thank God!

The injure would have been meaningless and a total waste! Imagine u having to go through such stress just because you were used to walking barefoot inside the house! Anyways, oluwaseun! Biko, endeavor to always wear foot wears in the house. It is a very safe thing to do.
Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by simplynola(m): 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2016
That is what happens to "Arinka"
Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by shamecurls(m): 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
Thank God that trap is made made in China. If it was a German or Russian trap,....... the situation would have been sorry...
Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by jasysandra(f): 5:27pm On Oct 06, 2016
Thank God for you

1 Like

Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by EyeHateGod: 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2016
I Just found My car Keys While Some kids are Starving In Africa and haven't eaten since morning Praise Tha Lord!!!

1 Like

Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by sonnie10: 5:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
I love Nike slippers.
Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by Nazacent: 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
Photoshop!! Next!

1 Like

Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by passyhansome(m): 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
ONLY A FOOL SAYS THERE IS NO GOD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by JuanDeDios: 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
This is the one with teeth! I thought these were outlawed? I wonder what the fool who set it would have said if someone had lost a foot.
Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by chuose2: 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2016
Jesus don do wetin the "Blow Him Up" religion no fit do.

Though to be fair to that religion dem sabi marry 6yr old and still be called Prophet.
Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by Excelboi(m): 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2016
Your vote is needed here pls nairalanders. God bless https://www.afridext.com/contest/view-design/10116.html
Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by JuanDeDios: 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2016
ebujany:
For the atheist in this forum that doesn't believe in God. I have one question.....does it take away anything from your body if you believe in God then when you die you find out there is no God? But I can tell you for free that you will be in a whole lot of trouble when you die as an atheist and finally find out there is God by then, it will be too late. May God help us all
In the context, your post doesn't make a lot of sense.
Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by dinomcjohn: 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2016
Op, thank GOD for this! I'm happy you listened to the Holy Spirit. GOD will continue to save you in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 06, 2016
Seun:
I'm graeful that you got lucky, but we should be thinking about what can be done to prevent other people from getting injured by similar traps.
yeah I know I could have prevented it by saying "NO" to the old woman plea but that would have been too unfair for a woman of my grand mother's age. I think God allow this to happen to show people clearly that He his still alive and not dead.
Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by 9jatatafo(m): 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2016
But why that kind of trap in a dope environment? This stage managed
Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by izmango: 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2016
Jalubarika:
R u sure u didn't Stage this ?
Just asking though!
me too I dey wonder. Well my advice to my fellow nairalander is please don't try it at home grin grin
Re: How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries by Jacko1(m): 6:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
I no read the story
The picture let me know say

Kirigba
Baba God na your handwork e ye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" / Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court / Mbaka At The Innoson Kiara Academy Nnewi Graduation Of Ex Militants (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.