Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos (77673 Views)

Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland / World Cup; Faces Of Disappointed Nigerians At The Kaliningrad Stadium In Russia / The First Air-conditioned Stadium In Nigeria Is In Ebonyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by amdoyin82(m): 6:45pm On Oct 06, 2016
Free bobby to smooch...
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 06, 2016
midehi2:
Am so sure alot of the security men will pour out their s.emen, let them see a clapping ass grin

I dey hail u o,how u dey na,wud love to be Frends wit u o
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by francotunsco: 6:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
What happen to using hand gloves if this ridiculous ultimate search must be conducted?
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by updatechange(m): 6:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
This is typical bullshit how can a man be going through a woman's private body like that, this is absurd didn't they have female security officers? why should it be men. This is a complete rubbish and depravity.
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by favourmic(m): 6:49pm On Oct 06, 2016
Benita27:
So because no body forced me, my boobs should be handled in that manner?.

Africans!.

Abegi weting they for your boobs

Parkwell jor

1 Like

Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by sojics(m): 6:49pm On Oct 06, 2016
I hope the Ugandan Government will supply that security enough detergent wey she go use wash her hands after deeping it into the dirty smelly vag....s
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by Adegoketheking: 6:49pm On Oct 06, 2016
Benita27:
Try that nonsense with me and see if i won't slap your ears deaf.

Height of stup!d!ty on the part of the ladies.
even lady to lady?

body wey maggot and worms go still use do suya?

pride.

3 Likes

Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by IYANGBALI: 6:49pm On Oct 06, 2016
If na Naija some babes wey no get boyfriend go dey go out several times for those boys to search dem and for dem body to cool down. Ajebuter abi I lie?
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by sympoto(f): 6:49pm On Oct 06, 2016
Are there no females officers. Black man countries and backwardness
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by domido(m): 6:50pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ahhh!!! See level.
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by blackjah(m): 6:51pm On Oct 06, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
See the ladies smiling,they enjoyed it...wonderful!!!!
i just wanna be a ugandan policeman in life
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 06, 2016
before you start saying what you dont know look closely the the person searching them is a woman with low cut.

2 Likes

Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by Adegoketheking: 6:51pm On Oct 06, 2016
updatechange:
This is typical bullshit how can a man be going through a woman's private body like that, this is absurd didn't they have female security officers? why should it be men. This is a complete rubbish and depravity.
that's a female. look well.

3 Likes

Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 06, 2016
ewwww! she used her bare palms to search them...hell No I wouldn't do such!... those palms would smell nasty after a while embarassed
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by blackjah(m): 6:52pm On Oct 06, 2016
my nigerian child would aspire to be this people
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by Icon79(m): 6:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
Is this for real or photo shopped??

This most be a joke....definitely a joke. Or else, someone would sue their behinds off shocked
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by makdcash(m): 6:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
U no well at all cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

dainformant:
Nigerian men on their way to Uganda to apply for security post
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by jasmine1997(f): 6:59pm On Oct 06, 2016
dainformant:
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by ol2012: 6:59pm On Oct 06, 2016
Damfostopper:
how many times will dis Old stale news be making fp.... mods
Oga,

With dis una pix, e be like say ban dey hungry you
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by jasmine1997(f): 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
lol..... this is outrageous
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by HAH: 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
updatechange:

Check very well, all the security officers are female
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by Decryptor(m): 7:03pm On Oct 06, 2016
Benita27:
Try that nonsense with me and see if i won't slap your ears deaf

Height of stup!d!ty on the part of the ladies.

Talk is cheap!

1 Like

Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by Etizz: 7:04pm On Oct 06, 2016
oh Bob, when is the next vacancy on security going to be available at Uganda? I need d form....
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by centboy123456(m): 7:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
dainformant:

Hahahahahahahaha u dam funny men

1 Like

Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by Vickiweezy(m): 7:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
Oboi see search sha.

lexiconkabir:

Honestly anyone that attended unilorin can relate to this picture.

Why u hating on a broda... im tell u make u no paste am 1st.

Leave am make im flex im likes jare.
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by Otunba10(m): 7:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
Benita27:
In civilised societies women are not checked in that manner.
Even if is woman to woman, such acts are not justifiable.

Instead of standing that abuse on my body, i jejely go back house.
Who the football match epp?.

Mtcheew!.
Civilized society? Is Uganda civilized? Naija never civilize e con be Uganda

3 Likes

Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by XtremelyCoded(m): 7:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
Benita27:
In civilised societies women are not checked in that manner.
Even if is woman to woman, such acts are not justifiable.

Instead of standing that abuse on my body, i jejely go back house.
Who the football match epp?.

Mtcheew!.

SlMPLE! That's my point, if u aren't comfortable with it, House dey wait u...
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by kenzysmith: 7:10pm On Oct 06, 2016
lexiconkabir:

RIP English killed by kenzysmith......grin
mission type ode
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by kenzysmith: 7:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
lexiconkabir:

RIP English killed by kenzysmith......grin
miss type ode
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by kenzysmith: 7:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
Benita27:
Have tried to comprehend your point, but just can't.
ok I mean the guys in ur area is doing u fingering all join is worst than the lady on the pick
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
kenzysmith:
mission type

No be only mission type na mission impossible grin

1 Like

Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by bkool7(m): 7:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
dainformant:

The person searching is a female

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Ordered To Demolish His Hotel In Barcelona (Pictures) / Ronaldinho Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Jail / Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.