Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos (77674 Views)

Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland / World Cup; Faces Of Disappointed Nigerians At The Kaliningrad Stadium In Russia / The First Air-conditioned Stadium In Nigeria Is In Ebonyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
who cares
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by okwyee(m): 6:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
what kind of fuvkery is this? undecided meanwhile, I wouldn't mind being appointed for the same purpose... grin

1 Like

Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by oloworulz(m): 6:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
chai. chai.chai. that woman hand go dey smell like shit
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
kenzysmith:
stop pretending the one.s guys they do u for ur street not worst past did one madam mary
Have tried to comprehend your point, but just can't.
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by horlakunle25(m): 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
End-time checking!! A lot of strange things happening everyday!!
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by dacovajnr: 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
What's so special about em being searched by a policewoman undecided undecided
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by okwyee(m): 6:27pm On Oct 06, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
dis is serious
that white lady be like "OMG I like this country grin"

3 Likes

Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by okwyee(m): 6:27pm On Oct 06, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
dis is serious
that white lady be like "OMG I like this country grin"

1 Like

Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 06, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
so who you buubs epp?
Why e dey bother you?.
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by Damfostopper(m): 6:29pm On Oct 06, 2016
how many times will dis Old stale news be making fp.... mods

1 Like

Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by badassdude: 6:29pm On Oct 06, 2016
Chai NLers see number of people viewing the thread, if na thread of brain teasing, you won't see them, just imagine, my 5inch screen phone couldn't not screen shot at once but twice. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
XtremelyCoded:

As if someone forced you to come into the stadium..
You simply go home if u aren't comfortable with the treatment and let others go in..
Causing a scene there is even criminal..
In civilised societies women are not checked in that manner.
Even if is woman to woman, such acts are not justifiable.

Instead of standing that abuse on my body, i jejely go back house.
Who the football match epp?.

Mtcheew!.

2 Likes

Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by Viktoreze(m): 6:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
dainformant:
Nigerian men on their way to Uganda to apply for security post
that is a female security guard
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by teebillz: 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
midehi2:
Am so sure alot of the security men will pour out their s.emen, let them see a clapping ass grin

What does a clapping ass look like and what is it used for? Just in case I come across one.
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by Adeinfo: 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
Benita27:
So because no body forced me, my boobs should be handled in that manner?.

Africans!.
If it's for security reason, better be ready to subject yourself for frisking or you seat at home to watch the match. Body parts are not sacred in situations like this. The law protects harm from coming other people, so everyone is a potential suspect.

2 Likes

Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by soludan: 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
Pls how will I can I share picture and news
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by j3r3myk3n(m): 6:32pm On Oct 06, 2016
Hmmm..... Things dey happen o.
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by Kassidy90(m): 6:32pm On Oct 06, 2016
Justiyke4u:
22nd century search. The lady in the last picture be like what is he looking for
Look well the security is a woman
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 06, 2016
Benita27:
Try that nonsense with me and see if i won't slap your ears deaf.

Height of stup!d!ty on the part of the ladies.
How old are you sef? And what's special about your boobs and ass that they can't be touched when necessary?

3 Likes

Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by Bollinger(m): 6:33pm On Oct 06, 2016
dainformant:
Nigerian men on their way to Uganda to apply for security post

I was amazed by that picture. Do people still board public transportation like that in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by soludan: 6:33pm On Oct 06, 2016
Please how can I share picture and news
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 06, 2016
kenzysmith:
stop pretending the one.s guys they do u for ur street not worst past did one madam mary

RIP English killed by kenzysmith......grin

1 Like

Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 06, 2016
Adeinfo:

If it's for security reason, better be ready to subject yourself for frisking or you seat at home to watch the match. Body parts are not sacred in situations like this. The law protects harm from coming other people, so everyone is a potential suspect.
Oh plz!, you guys can justify any thing.

What happened to using this?.

Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 06, 2016
Bollinger:

I was amazed by that picture. Do people still board public transportation like that in Nigeria?

It happens in unilorin every first semester(the first month or 2)
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ontarget:

How old are you sef? And what's special about your boobs and ass that they can't be touched when necessary?
Comments like this amazes me. grin
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by autonomous22: 6:41pm On Oct 06, 2016
if I dey work for dis kam place, even if u owe me salary, I go endure......

3 Likes

Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by IYANGBALI: 6:42pm On Oct 06, 2016
Babangbali funjosh eleko1 chukwudi44 lalasticlala walahi dis work go fit una o. It's called search by fingering
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by Doctorfitz: 6:42pm On Oct 06, 2016
Hmmmm,some of them are bound to get aroused even a lil bit.
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by IYANGBALI: 6:43pm On Oct 06, 2016
Benita27:
Comments like this amazes me. grin
you mean dis kind comment dey make your legs weak?

3 Likes

Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by kaylex1994(m): 6:44pm On Oct 06, 2016
Nigerian men watching during pre match review on how the securities do body search!

5 Likes

Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by whitebeard(m): 6:44pm On Oct 06, 2016
shocked grin cool that's something u don't see everyday
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by francotunsco: 6:45pm On Oct 06, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Honestly anyone that attended unilorin can relate to this picture.
...and Kwarapoly!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Ordered To Demolish His Hotel In Barcelona (Pictures) / Ronaldinho Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Jail / Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.