Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

N Power Creative, Let's Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N Power Creative, Let's Meet Here (4159 Views)

N-Power Applicants Cannot Get Any Other Federal Government Jobs? / N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! / N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N Power Creative, Let's Meet Here by Noneejiofor(m): 9:19am On Oct 08, 2016
Jaymharx23:
Please who got the text invite before writing because it says in the "how to login" page in the portal that you have to receive a message (SMS) before you can proceed.
I got the invite,but I've not taken yet,I dunno if it will be late to do so in the evening
Re: N Power Creative, Let's Meet Here by AlexisM16: 9:24am On Oct 08, 2016
I just got a text this morning (8/10/16) saying I should prepare for my Creative test on 7/10/16 (yesterday's date), meanwhile, my surname begins with letter "S" and I'm originally supposed to take the test on 9/10/16 (tomorrow) but I took it yesterday without waiting for an SMS from them.
Re: N Power Creative, Let's Meet Here by nkemjacob2(m): 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
i dont just understand. I was among those early people that registered for this Npower program. I received my account details. In my email address, letter i was acknowledged. Behold my test hour. Am trying to log in since mid night i can't. I sent my username thinking maybe i forgot my password, i did not receive any message in my email. Why is FG frustrating nigerians (expecially the youth), since they know we dont have a good cyber system and heavy traffic due to population. Why cant dey conduct dis exercise offline lets go to centres and write dis exam. Seriously nigeria is "SHIT"
Re: N Power Creative, Let's Meet Here by Noneejiofor(m): 6:35pm On Oct 08, 2016
talk2dre:
I already got done with the General Assessment questions.

But when I clicked on begin the N-Creative Professional Assessment, I go this:

''Sorry, this activity is currently hidden''

Anyone got same?
How does one go about it?
same here,just started mine
Re: N Power Creative, Let's Meet Here by Noneejiofor(m): 6:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
zealousB:

I figured it out,once you are done with the general assessment,Logout and sign in back again the particular profession you wanted automatically pops up-Red in colour
I've tried that,not working
Re: N Power Creative, Let's Meet Here by owolabiolakunl(m): 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
My assessment is for tomorrow and up til now I've not gotten SMS. I tried to login just now and its telling me invalid login. Pls any solution??
Re: N Power Creative, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
owolabiolakunl:
My assessment is for tomorrow and up til now I've not gotten SMS. I tried to login just now and its telling me invalid login. Pls any solution??
use ur first name instead of surname
Re: N Power Creative, Let's Meet Here by HOLYSEE(m): 2:06am On Oct 09, 2016
guys please my time elapse as I was typing my synopsis, those under the script writing platform were asked to write a synopsis of 250 words while going through my work my time elapse.......I want to know if my test would be automatically submitted. I NEED CLARIFICATION
Re: N Power Creative, Let's Meet Here by Anextin(f): 6:32am On Oct 09, 2016
i do not get it and need clarification. just took my assessment this morning and was given 10mi for 7 questions. i kept refreshing and logging out to check if there is more yet nothing appeared. i thought the questions are 17. Why was mine only 7 questions instead of 17, and 10 minutes to attempt instead of 20minutes.
i could not even access the professional questions at all ,it kept showing currently hidden. please house what should i do?
Re: N Power Creative, Let's Meet Here by owolabiolakunl(m): 7:52am On Oct 09, 2016
My assessment is today. I've tried to login several times but it keeps saying invalid login. I even used my first name and it was the same result. Any solution?? The thing don tire me
Re: N Power Creative, Let's Meet Here by PatAkpos: 4:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
I didn't get any sms. I just logged in at first using my surname which starts with A but was told invalid log in. So I tried it with my first name which starts with P & I was given access. The General assessment questions were only 7 in number. I also finished the professional assessment just within time. What I really like to know is what happens next after this assessment? When will the program actually start?
Re: N Power Creative, Let's Meet Here by NBasil(m): 7:56pm On Oct 09, 2016
PatAkpos:
I didn't get any sms. I just logged in at first using my surname which starts with A but was told invalid log in. So I tried it with my first name which starts with P & I was given access. The General assessment questions were only 7 in number. I also finished the professional assessment just within time. What I really like to know is what happens next after this assessment? When will the program actually start?

when you submitted the professional assessment test, did you get any message saying you have successfully completed the test. When I clicked on the finish button, it processed and then showed "activity is currently hidden"
Re: N Power Creative, Let's Meet Here by eltalentino(m): 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2016
i have been trying to gain access to the professional assessment but no avail. its still showing unavailable. I have completed the general assessment test
Re: N Power Creative, Let's Meet Here by ComrdDRS: 8:35pm On Oct 09, 2016
Pls, someone should create a thread on N.POWER SOFTWARE. We need to discuss... Pls...... Pls...
Re: N Power Creative, Let's Meet Here by owolabiolakunl(m): 8:52pm On Oct 09, 2016
eltalentino:
i have been trying to gain access to the professional assessment but no avail. its still showing unavailable. I have completed the general assessment test

Did u get an sms from npower cos as for me I've been trying to login and it keeps telling me invalid login. I used mu surname at first and then my first name and it was the same message that showed.
Re: N Power Creative, Let's Meet Here by McSterling(m): 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2016
Can't take the professional assessment too. Says this activity is currently hidden. Why can't the Nigerian government ever do things right? Headaches from registration to assessment.
Re: N Power Creative, Let's Meet Here by eltalentino(m): 10:59pm On Oct 09, 2016
owolabiolakunl:

Did u get an sms from npower cos as for me I've been trying to login and it keeps telling me invalid login. I used mu surname at first and then my first name and it was the same message that showed.
No I just logged in with my surname
Re: N Power Creative, Let's Meet Here by owolabiolakunl(m): 7:30am On Oct 10, 2016
eltalentino:

No I just logged in with my surname

Did u use a computer to do your assessment? I used my bb, i-pad and still got invalid login
Re: N Power Creative, Let's Meet Here by PatAkpos: 9:33am On Oct 10, 2016
[quote author=NBasil post=50061615]

when you submitted the professional assessment test, did you get any message saying you have successfully completed the test. When I clicked on the finish button, it processed and then showed "activity is currently hidden"[/

When I clicked on the submit button, I was shown "submit all & finish". Immediately I clicked on that, I was no longer allowed to alter anything again. If I login now, the msg shown is" you have finished your assessment and no more attempts are allowed".
Re: N Power Creative, Let's Meet Here by Anextin(f): 10:03am On Oct 10, 2016
I did the general test early 10th morning, but I couldn't access the professional assessment. Around 5pm I decided to try again and viola!!! It opened and I took the professes smoothly.
Re: N Power Creative, Let's Meet Here by avuekwe(f): 10:57am On Oct 10, 2016
Anextin:
I did the general test early 10th morning, but I couldn't access the professional assessment. Around 5pm I decided to try again and viola!!! It opened and I took the professes smoothly.

Exactly, if you keep trying, it will eventually open. That's what I did. Just kept refreshing the page as directed.
Re: N Power Creative, Let's Meet Here by preetygina: 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2016
l had no issue taking my test. l was scheduled for 7th but l wrote on 8th. funny enuf, the message came after l had written the test.
Re: N Power Creative, Let's Meet Here by DonaldTrump(m): 3:02pm On Oct 18, 2016
preetygina:
l had no issue taking my test. l was scheduled for 7th but l wrote on 8th. funny enuf, the message came after l had written the test.

lol..so how was it cheesy
Re: N Power Creative, Let's Meet Here by HOLYSEE(m): 4:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
has anyone under NPOWER CREATIVE been selected. let's know
Re: N Power Creative, Let's Meet Here by DonaldTrump(m): 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
HOLYSEE:
has anyone under NPOWER CREATIVE been selected. let's know

in few weeks time.
Re: N Power Creative, Let's Meet Here by HOLYSEE(m): 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2016
thanks Mr. President @DonaldTrump
Re: N Power Creative, Let's Meet Here by HOLYSEE(m): 7:13pm On Nov 23, 2016
DonaldTrump:

in few weeks time.
was there any information to make you come to this conclusion
Re: N Power Creative, Let's Meet Here by DonaldTrump(m): 1:54pm On Nov 27, 2016
HOLYSEE:
was there any information to make you come to this conclusion
it's on their fb page and site.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obajana Cement Company Graduate Pay / Xrconsult? Have Any Idea Who They Are??? / 7 Illustrations That Will Change Your Perspective About Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.