Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

See New Photos Of Ugandan Police Carrying Out A Bomb Search On Women - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See New Photos Of Ugandan Police Carrying Out A Bomb Search On Women (6857 Views)

Young Robbers Arrested With Gun During Stop & Search On Gboko-Ugbema Roa (Pics) / Ugandan Police Officer Kills Wife, Commits Suicide For Being HIV Positive (PIC) / Ugandan Police Foil The Wedding Of A Pregnant 14-Year-Old Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See New Photos Of Ugandan Police Carrying Out A Bomb Search On Women by tyokunbo(m): 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2016
Uganda has been experiencing a series of bomb blasts in the past few years.

An explosive device killed three pupils in Mengo, a Kampala suburb, in February, leaving at least six others in critical condition.

A bomb blast six years ago killed at least 74 people.

As a consequence, policemen in Uganda have adopted very strange measures to search her women for bombs. Here are a few of them carried out recently.

SOURCE: https://abiolaadetokunbo./2016/10/06/photos-of-ugandan-police-carrying-out-bomb-searches-on-women/

Re: See New Photos Of Ugandan Police Carrying Out A Bomb Search On Women by tyokunbo(m): 5:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
Here are the searches the police carried out in February, after the bomb attack.

SOURCE: https://abiolaadetokunbo./2016/10/06/photos-of-ugandan-police-carrying-out-bomb-searches-on-women/

Re: See New Photos Of Ugandan Police Carrying Out A Bomb Search On Women by dpete1: 6:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
Yeh! Make I Go Join Dem Police Force.....See handling

1 Like

Re: See New Photos Of Ugandan Police Carrying Out A Bomb Search On Women by Young03(m): 6:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
chai straight to Uganda to become a police man
Re: See New Photos Of Ugandan Police Carrying Out A Bomb Search On Women by Abbeyme: 6:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
Naturally, the female policeman would conduct a bodily search on the women-folks.

Normally..

4 Likes

Re: See New Photos Of Ugandan Police Carrying Out A Bomb Search On Women by HtwoOw: 6:15pm On Oct 06, 2016
Bwahahaha

Na Stadium dem wan enter so?..

Free pressing / feeling galore, grin grin grin
Re: See New Photos Of Ugandan Police Carrying Out A Bomb Search On Women by thesicilian: 6:34pm On Oct 06, 2016
And why are the women smiling? Doesn't seem funny to me. Cant imagine a policeman searching my bae like that and she'll be smiling...
Re: See New Photos Of Ugandan Police Carrying Out A Bomb Search On Women by Ekugbeh(m): 6:46pm On Oct 06, 2016
Hmmm......
Heading to Ugadan to join their force
Re: See New Photos Of Ugandan Police Carrying Out A Bomb Search On Women by ebujany(m): 6:50pm On Oct 06, 2016
I wonder what they are actually searching for cus this is beyond bomb search
Re: See New Photos Of Ugandan Police Carrying Out A Bomb Search On Women by dnawah(m): 11:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
Abbeyme:
Naturally, the female policeman would conduct a bodily search on the women-folks.

Normally..
lesb. Is a serious crime there o!
Re: See New Photos Of Ugandan Police Carrying Out A Bomb Search On Women by adexfrosh(m): 11:29pm On Oct 06, 2016
Dey shud av just ask dem to come naked na
Re: See New Photos Of Ugandan Police Carrying Out A Bomb Search On Women by chachanga: 6:07am On Oct 07, 2016
dnawah:
lesb. Is a serious crime there o!

Ahhh yes, but dem les.b dey there plenty dey chop their thing on-the-low there.

This kain "special-duty-assignment na lesbi paradise.

2 Likes

Re: See New Photos Of Ugandan Police Carrying Out A Bomb Search On Women by dnawah(m): 6:37am On Oct 07, 2016
chachanga:

Ahhh yes, but dem les.b dey there plenty dey chop their thing on-the-low there.

This kain "special-duty-assignment na lesbi paradise.
they r still recruiting o!
Re: See New Photos Of Ugandan Police Carrying Out A Bomb Search On Women by Dominion375: 4:02pm On Jan 13, 2021
The officer in need is the officer in deed...
Re: See New Photos Of Ugandan Police Carrying Out A Bomb Search On Women by 2shaw: 4:38pm On Jan 13, 2021
Is it be gender,i mean mannsearching man or woman searching woman. If not,they need hand gloves,and touch that clit well. I can sense that both will be aroused. Both male and female
Re: See New Photos Of Ugandan Police Carrying Out A Bomb Search On Women by Gandollar(f): 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2022
thesicilian:
And why are the women smiling? Doesn't seem funny to me. Cant imagine a policeman searching my bae like that and she'll be smiling...
And what will you do? They will beat you in the presence of your girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: See New Photos Of Ugandan Police Carrying Out A Bomb Search On Women by Gandollar(f): 8:20pm On Jul 17, 2022
2shaw:
Is it be gender,i mean mannsearching man or woman searching woman. If not,they need hand gloves,and touch that clit well. I can sense that both will be aroused. Both male and female
Your Mumu na follow come.

3 Likes

Re: See New Photos Of Ugandan Police Carrying Out A Bomb Search On Women by TeeGentle(m): 7:59am On Jul 18, 2022
Young03:
chai straight to Uganda to become a police man
Look at the pictures very well
It is a policewomen that are doing the searching

1 Like

Re: See New Photos Of Ugandan Police Carrying Out A Bomb Search On Women by abobote: 4:03pm On Jul 18, 2022
Why is she paying more attention to the breast and pussy. They can easily be turned on by the way she is massaging that breast .
Using scanner would have been better
Re: See New Photos Of Ugandan Police Carrying Out A Bomb Search On Women by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Ex-CBN Official In Owerri / Please Help Me! I Want To Learn How To Be Doing Yahoo Yahoo / Scape-goating Of A Common Man Over N355 Million Fraud By First Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.