Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,113 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Food Concepts (chicken Republic) Wants To Tarnish My Brother's Life - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Food Concepts (chicken Republic) Wants To Tarnish My Brother's Life (11954 Views)

CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja / Is Sokoloan Trying To Retrieve Their Money Or To Tarnish Image? / My Brother Life Has No Duplicate - Senator Shehu Sani Said After UK Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food Concepts (chicken Republic) Wants To Tarnish My Brother's Life by JOHNEMMA1(m): 8:39am On Sep 11, 2021
Sometimes some organization design themselves for failure, why would a fast growing eat out point be this unreasonable to workers welfare.
@mod please help out
Nigeria youths are not lazy but the system just want them down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Food Concepts (chicken Republic) Wants To Tarnish My Brother's Life by Thurmieee: 9:05am On Sep 11, 2021
Ogeneigbo1:

You said your brother impressed his Bosses and he was promoted..My question is those Bosses he impressed,where are they and what are they saying about this issue.

What is the relationship between your brother and the area manager in the past like..
Was there any issues in past between them that will make him witch hunt your brother.

Please answer this question sincerely.

Ok. Before this area manager there was a former one but I think that one was sacked. We've reached out to those bosses and we didn't really get an answer. He also mentioned in the mails that since the new area manager came he doesn't get the imprest on time (weekly money to run the store) .
Also this area manager as time without number said it to him that he feels disrespected anytime he's around my bro.
I'm very sure of my bros competence because his store has the highest ever bulk order in chicken Republic history.
2000 citizens meal. A store that's less than one year
He also grew thier sales to 1m daily.

5 Likes

Re: Food Concepts (chicken Republic) Wants To Tarnish My Brother's Life by Ogeneigbo1: 9:20am On Sep 11, 2021
Thurmieee:

Ok. Before this area manager there was a former one but I think that one was sacked. We've reached out to those bosses and we didn't really get an answer. He also mentioned in the mails that since the new area manager came he doesn't get the imprest on time (weekly money to run the store) .
Also this area manager as time without number said it to him that he feels disrespected anytime he's around my bro.
I'm very sure of my bros competence because his store has the highest ever bulk order in chicken Republic history.
2000 citizens meal. A store that's less than one year
He also grew thier sales to 1m daily.

In that case ,.,I see a case of envy and jealousy..

But what I do not understand is why the police called you guys back after you and your brother left the office for the Manager in Sokoto.
Like people have suggested, make use of a good lawyer not charge and bail oo..or you register with the DPA
Goodluck in your quest to solve this problem and give your brother permanent freedom.

2 Likes

Re: Food Concepts (chicken Republic) Wants To Tarnish My Brother's Life by Thurmieee: 9:43am On Sep 11, 2021
Ogeneigbo1:

In that case ,.,I see a case of envy and jealousy..

But what I do not understand is why the police called you guys back after you and your brother left the office for the Manager in Sokoto.
Like people have suggested, make use of a good lawyer not charge and bail oo..or you register with the DPA
Goodluck in your quest to solve this problem and give your brother permanent freedom.

They took his surety to court that he jumped bail.....whereas it was the same police that told us to stop coming after going to the station everyday for weeks and no show from CRs part. We stayed in Sokoto for one month after.
Then last month they charged the surety to court so we came back to clear the surety. After then we got a lawyer that asked us to mail them. They replied the mail and arranged a meet for yesterday 10 am In their store. After waiting in the store for Hours then the police showed up.

1 Like

Re: Food Concepts (chicken Republic) Wants To Tarnish My Brother's Life by bularuz(m): 10:11am On Sep 11, 2021
This is quite unfortunate, but I will be nice if you showed us so documents, I will suggest you complain on food concepts Facebook and twitter pages with proof of innocence
Re: Food Concepts (chicken Republic) Wants To Tarnish My Brother's Life by Staccato001: 11:18am On Sep 11, 2021
His inability to show up might be his undoing. Let him get himself a Lawyer and go together to the station or Area command directly.

A clear conscience does not bear any accusation!

Modified!

After reading all your cross responses here, I can say that your brother has done well to prove his innocence and of course he's brave to have returned to Sokoto. Many, despite being innocent would have reneged going back to such location and re-presenting themselves to police for another round of higgledy-piggledy. Doing this, only God knows how it would've turned out.

Again, since you're in Sokoto, I wonder why the discussions with your lawyer has always been mere correspondences. Isn't he also in the same state and why can't he come out for his client?
There are some lawyers that their presence alone (not size), witty and articulate, bear lots of weight and matters can be resolved quickly. It's obvious you people might need to consider changing that lawyer.
This case is sheer official conspiracy, and can be very knotty, you guys need to up the game so they won't send the poor boy to prison as a sort of deterrence to other staff while proving a selfish point.

I pray he finds help fast.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Concepts (chicken Republic) Wants To Tarnish My Brother's Life by 4reala(m): 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
Since the foodconcepts is also on this platform, they better do something fast to free the innocent guy before their name will be dragged to the mud

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Food Concepts (chicken Republic) Wants To Tarnish My Brother's Life by Nkpitime(m): 2:46pm On Sep 11, 2021
From what you said you are indicted for conspiracy ,as the manager in charge of shift managers you are supposed to verify every report submitted to you by the shift managers
Before making your own report upwards
Re: Food Concepts (chicken Republic) Wants To Tarnish My Brother's Life by Thurmieee: 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
Nkpitime:
From what you said you are indicted for conspiracy ,as the manager in charge of shift managers you are supposed to verify every report submitted to you by the shift managers

I'm not defending his short comings....I'm not saying it's not possible for some stock to be missing.
But this person we're talking about was still under training.....also all this stock can't be missing in one month. So it was something that had built up over time and reports were being sent to the area manager.Even before that April there was a quarterly audit and the external auditors didn't find anything. He has been working with the info the shift managers provided for months, and it didn't bring any problems.
The problem is why is he being victimised? Why are they using the police to harrass him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Food Concepts (chicken Republic) Wants To Tarnish My Brother's Life by Thurmieee: 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2021
I thought bringing this issue to this place would help.
After so many mentions of the mod no one tried to help. I used to think nairaland was really life touching......but when I needed help most nothing happened.
I know if it was about pussy and dick it'll surely hit the front page.
It just hurts that the real people that need help are ignored.
My brother has been released today on bail. After 2 weeks in remand.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Concepts (chicken Republic) Wants To Tarnish My Brother's Life by joedave(m): 7:41am On Sep 25, 2021
Thurmieee:
After so many mentions of the mod no one tried to help. I used to think nairaland was really life touching......but when I needed help most nothing happened.

Oh, that's a good thing to know. Thank God for his release. So how has the case gone?
Between, don't hit too much on the inability of getting expected response from NL. You equally could have been persistent on opening newer thread till it gets the traffic. Being said, give thanks to God and I believe what your brother has gone through is a learning process which will make him evolve better and extra careful in the workplace wherever he go. Tell him I said he should always watch his back and Pray.

5 Likes

Re: Food Concepts (chicken Republic) Wants To Tarnish My Brother's Life by Thurmieee: 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2021
joedave:

Oh, that's a good thing to know. Thank God for his release. So how has the case gone?
Between, don't hit too much on the inability of getting expected response from NL. You equally could have been persistent on opening newer thread till it gets the traffic. Being said, give thanks to God and I believe what your brother has gone through is a learning process which will make him evolve better and extra careful in the workplace wherever he go. Tell him I said he should always watch his back and Pray.

Thank you. The thread generated traffic almost 3000 views on it. Also a mod deleted a comment here in the first page,so that it didn't get the attention of the mods is not true. They just decided no to do anything to help. As you've said it's a lesson and we've learnt from it. May we not suffer for what we've not done.

2 Likes

Re: Food Concepts (chicken Republic) Wants To Tarnish My Brother's Life by joedave(m): 6:48pm On Sep 25, 2021
Thurmieee:

Thank you. The thread generated traffic almost 3000 views on it. Also a mod deleted a comment here in the first page,so that it didn't get the attention of the mods is not true. They just decided no to do anything to help. As you've said it's a lesson and we've learnt from it. May we not suffer for what we've not done.

Amen.
Re: Food Concepts (chicken Republic) Wants To Tarnish My Brother's Life by walemoney007(m): 8:21am On Sep 26, 2021
MikeMicheal:
I PUT IT TO YOU, THAT YOUR BROTHER IS A THIEF.

NEXT CASE!
You're a very foolish and irritating person

8 Likes

Re: Food Concepts (chicken Republic) Wants To Tarnish My Brother's Life by walemoney007(m): 8:28am On Sep 26, 2021
Thurmieee:
Seun, lalasticlala, Mynd44 I will love to know why this thread didn't get to the front page?

If toh say nah useless Tonto dike or a senseless thread about a bush meat that was killed issue now, e go reach frontpage.

I hope another forum that will kick yours aside will be out soon.

I go soon leave Una useless site for Una.

Nonsense!

5 Likes

Re: Food Concepts (chicken Republic) Wants To Tarnish My Brother's Life by MikeMicheal(m): 12:07pm On Sep 26, 2021
walemoney007:
You're a very foolish and irritating person
I know.
Re: Food Concepts (chicken Republic) Wants To Tarnish My Brother's Life by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 6:03pm On Jul 18, 2022
Thurmieee:
How did you solve this issue bro?
Re: Food Concepts (chicken Republic) Wants To Tarnish My Brother's Life by Thurmieee: 8:06pm On Jul 18, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

How did you solve this issue bro?
It hasn't been solved oh..... we're still having court appearance.....my brother travels from Lagos to Sokoto at least 2ce a month....he's in Sokoto at the moment self.
Re: Food Concepts (chicken Republic) Wants To Tarnish My Brother's Life by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 18, 2022
Stupid site... always bringing nonsense to front page. This matter wey need wider view and contribution una dey pipe am low. I dey suspect say dem don pay the stupid mods not to push it to front page; if not why is it that the numerous mentions no get attention?

Make e no suprise you say the stupid manager and food concepts (Chicken Republic wey their chicken no dey ever mature) dey this forum and na dem dey frustrate this thread.

Henceforth I will stop patronising their outlet anywhere and also tell my friends to avoid soul poisoning mofos. My little protest since I no get contact for Sokoto to epp.

PS: Please let us not just view this page and keep quite. Help and call out the mods to know why the post is not on front page since last year.

Help call out foodconcepts since they are here to give their own version, and If actually the are not restricting this case view.

I don't know this guy (op) but let us help him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Concepts (chicken Republic) Wants To Tarnish My Brother's Life by greenermodels: 9:08pm On Jul 18, 2022
Nigeria no just make sense at all.
Re: Food Concepts (chicken Republic) Wants To Tarnish My Brother's Life by Glycosunde: 1:54am On Jul 19, 2022
How can such an important topic like this not get to front page even with all the numerous calls and mentions of the mods to take it to front page. It is obvious that that the mods have been bribed to kill off the topic here. OP I hope you and your brother find justice at the end of the day. Lalasticlala I expected more from you even if every other mods nor wan do the right thing. You are the most favourite Mod on NL and you should always live to expectation. How something of this magnitude didn't grace the front page still baffles me.
Let us all the OBIdients so that we can have reforms in our Police system and things like this will be drastically reduced.

MEANWHILE: My household, friends and I are all OBIdients

VOTE MASSIVELY FOR PETER OBI. 2023 ASO ROCK is POssible

6 Likes

Re: Food Concepts (chicken Republic) Wants To Tarnish My Brother's Life by SHINJA: 7:35am On Jul 19, 2022
If na rubbish post about food ,yeye mods go push m to front page...

3 Likes

Re: Food Concepts (chicken Republic) Wants To Tarnish My Brother's Life by olympianares: 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2022
motherf***ing mods tueh!!

3 Likes

Re: Food Concepts (chicken Republic) Wants To Tarnish My Brother's Life by Backpedal: 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2022
Nkpitime:
This too
Re: Food Concepts (chicken Republic) Wants To Tarnish My Brother's Life by Sardauna24(m): 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2022
SHINJA:
If na rubbish post about food ,yeye mods go push m to front page...
Keep quite.it seems that you're among the mods that fails to move it to Fp
Re: Food Concepts (chicken Republic) Wants To Tarnish My Brother's Life by SHINJA: 6:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
Sardauna24:
Keep quite.it seems that you're among the mods that fails to move it to Fp

Abdul be like u no dey understand English...
Re: Food Concepts (chicken Republic) Wants To Tarnish My Brother's Life by Sardauna24(m): 6:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
SHINJA:

Abdul be like u no dey understand English...
your pada....ebe like say u wan chop Agbado and Cassava...fuuuuuuuu
Re: Food Concepts (chicken Republic) Wants To Tarnish My Brother's Life by laivwire(m): 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
Dear Thurmieee,

I empathize with you on all the stress you went and are going through...and note that it's not important for a thread to hut the front page before you get reasonable answers.

This type of case is quite familiar to me and has lots to do with corporate bureaucracy. The upper management are well aware of what is going on so don't think your victim card mails will lead them to sympathize with you. Infact, they are the ones egging the Area manager on. He won't push the case this far with his own money.

The objective here is the company wants their money back and will frustrate all parties involved till something breaks. They are unconcerned as #2m is a small fry to them but will rather use you as an example to others by bugging your life with court and police cases.

Don't fret though, the whole process will die a natural death. Just ready your mind for the long haul, na dem go tire. The manager will also get tired of attending court cases every fortnight. Your lawyer can also seek the prayer of the court to give later adjournment cases, transfer case to a court closer to your new residence, insecurities in travelling down to Sokoto, health conditions etc

You will smile at last

court and police who will lean on you for a long time

5 Likes

Re: Food Concepts (chicken Republic) Wants To Tarnish My Brother's Life by SHINJA: 6:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
Sardauna24:
my pada....ebe like say I wan chop Agbado and Cassava...fuuuuuuuu
Re: Food Concepts (chicken Republic) Wants To Tarnish My Brother's Life by Thurmieee: 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2022
laivwire:
Dear Thurmieee,

I empathize with you on all the stress you went and are going through...and note that it's not important for a thread to hut the front page before you get reasonable answers.

This type of case is quite familiar to me and has lots to do with corporate bureaucracy. The upper management are well aware of what is going on so don't think your victim card mails will lead them to sympathize with you. Infact, they are the ones egging the Area manager on. He won't push the case this far with his own money.

The objective here is the company wants their money back and will frustrate all parties involved till something breaks. They are unconcerned as #2m is a small fry to them but will rather use you as an example to others by bugging your life with court and police cases.

Don't fret though, the whole process will die a natural death. Just ready your mind for the long haul, na dem go tire. The manager will also get tired of attending court cases every fortnight. Your lawyer can also seek the prayer of the court to give later adjournment cases, transfer case to a court closer to your new residence, insecurities in travelling down to Sokoto, health conditions etc

You will smile at last

court and police who will lean on you for a long time
Thank you. We've tried to transfer it but the judge no gree.....also the manager doesn't show up...just a lawyer. Na so-so adjournment but I know God would see us through. Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okwale Community In Rivers State Invaded By Gunmen, 5 Persons Killed - Photos / How Joyce Vincent,died In Her Apartment For Over 2-yrs With Her TV Playing / 200 Girls Defiled In Gombe In One Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.